Category Manager - Skin & Hair - Series B _Health & Nutrition brand
at Health -Tech company- OZiva Nutrition
Owns P&L of Oziva Beauty: Hair Nutrition, Skin Nutrition and Personal Care Categories
Launching & Scaling Categories to achieve target Net Revenue and Improving contribution margins. Strong GTM strategy to
Growing the categories on E-commerce platforms using optimal marketing and offer and positioning levers
Working with Cross-functional teams to achieve desired results: R&D, Production, Ecommerce, D2C, Brand, Product/Tech,
Business Planning: Analyze macro environment trends, consumer behaviors, internal business imperatives, industry scenario
to conceptualize channel wise volume projections
Brand Planning: Analyze research data for growth prospects, build brand positioning, brand health in the Beauty nutrition
Portfolio Planning: Analyze industry trends, market competitiveness of products and SKUs, consumer requirements etc. to
identify gaps in the current brand portfolio
Brand Communication, Development and Execution: Prepare communication brief detailing the need for category
communication, priority market and target segment for the communication
Media Activation: Plan & execute yearly budget spends and campaigns to achieve the targeted top line
Consumer Promotion : Build & implement new strategies to activate target market. Implementation of new strategies to
increase brand reach by analysing various customer touchpoints
Demand Planning: Working with cross-functional teams for demand & forecast planning.
Job Location: Chennai
Condé Nast is looking for a Project Manager - Product Operations who has proven
experience in project management and the ability to lead projects across various
teams. We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our
collaborative culture. You will be working closely across teams to ensure that all
project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track.
● Become a subject matter expert on experience with customer
segmentation, profiling, merchandising and targeting
● Produce high-level product requirements, iterate with design and
● Engage and coordinate across teams to maintain product and strategy
● Manage the roadmap, prioritize product opportunities, refine feature ideas and
maintain existing features to drive business goals.
● Communicate project status, key issues and decisions, coordinate meetings
through the project lifecycle with appropriate business units and stakeholders
● Ensure delivery happen on time
● Focus on continual improvement and innovation through retrospective
Desired Skills & Qualification
● 6 to 8 years Project Management experience
● 1+ years of work experience in digital marketing / brand marketing
/ performance marketing in a consumer-centric business
● PMP certified
● A proven track record of working with engineers, and various stakeholders
to coordinate,plan, execute, and track product releases end to end.
● Experience managing data projects and online web applications
● Proven ability to manage multiple initiatives at the same time
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Strong problem solving skills and willingness to think outside the box and roll
up one’s sleeves to get the job done
● Familiarity with agile software development methodologies.
● Proven ability to create clear, detailed, concise documentation -
Business Requirement, stories,
● Status reports, roadmaps, charts, etc. (please include samples)
● Proficient with one or more PM and Roadmap tools such as MS Project,
Jira, ProdPad, as well as MS Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Word
● Experience and interest in media, publishing, and / or a related industry is a
● Knowledge of UAT and QA/QC processes is an added advantage
● Strong understanding of technologies (Python, JS, Java, Cloud services, etc.) is
● Bachelor’s degree in business or information technology preferred.
About Condé Nast
CONDÉ NAST GLOBAL
Condé Nast is a global media house with over a century of distinguished publishing
history. With a portfolio of iconic brands like Vogue, GQ, Vanity Fair, The New Yorker
and Bon Appétit, we at Condé Nast aim to tell powerful, compelling stories of
communities, culture and the contemporary world. Our operations are headquartered
in New York and London, with colleagues and collaborators in 32 markets across the
world, including France, Germany, India, China, Japan, Spain, Italy, Russia, Mexico, and
Condé Nast has been raising the industry standards and setting records for excellence
in the publishing space. Today, our brands reach over 1 billion people in print, online,
video, and social media.
CONDÉ NAST INDIA (DATA)
Over the years, Condé Nast successfully expanded and diversified into digital, TV, and
social platforms - in other words, a staggering amount of user data. Condé Nast made
the right move to invest heavily in understanding this data and formed a whole new
Data team entirely dedicated to data processing, engineering, analytics, and
visualization. This team helps drive engagement, fuel process innovation, further
content enrichment, and increase market revenue. The Data team aimed to create a
company culture where data was the common language and facilitate an environment
where insights shared in real-time could improve performance.
The Global Data team operates out of Los Angeles, New York, Chennai, and London.
The team at Condé Nast Chennai works extensively with data to amplify its brands'
digital capabilities and boost online revenue. We are broadly divided into four groups,
Data Intelligence, Data Engineering, Data Science, and Operations (including Product
and Marketing Ops, Client Services) along with Data Strategy and monetization. The
teams-built capabilities and products to create data-driven solutions for better
What we look forward to:
We want to welcome bright, new minds into our midst and work together to create
diverse forms of self-expression. At Condé Nast, we encourage the imaginative and
celebrate the extraordinary. We are a media company for the future, with a remarkable
past. We are Condé Nast, and It Starts Here.
Assisting Sales team
Coordinating between sales and operation team and Franchisee partners
System Skills- MS Excel, MS Word, Typing,
Languages: English, Hindi, Telugu.
- Understand business model and create project roadmap. Break down the big requirements into smaller chunks and prioritize as per the business outcome
- Actively work with product and technology team in a seamless manner
- Coordinate with the User Experience team to design the final intuitive UI and define the overall tech solution along with the IT team
- Leading project planning sessions
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff
- Optimizing and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary
- Create User Journey as per Business expectations along with well-defined user cases, wire frames and workflow diagram
- Own the overall product and feature development projects
- Analyse user data & develop innovative growth hacks to drive user growth and engagement via all channels
Requirement / Desired Skills:
- Proven ability to lead, collaborate with cross-functional teams and manage interactions across Project life Cycle
- Hands on experience in creating user stories, user journey wire frames and workflow and defining acceptance criteria and success matrix
- Strong product design skills from both a technical API integration and user interface design perspective
- Excellent Project Management skills and experience working in Agile fashion
- Excellent communication skills to handle both executive-level discussions as well as functional/technical deep dives
- Demonstrate analytical and quantitative skills over performance matrices such as engagement, retention, conversion funnel, etc.
- Experience in a fin-tech domain is a plus.
Will be incharge for Digital Marketing, Web development , Business consulting to startups and sick unit Domain and accountable for Profit Generation .
Develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity
Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.)
Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity and Profitable.
Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness
Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers
Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports
Assess overall department performance against objectives
Represent the company in events, conferences etc.
Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines
Coordinate with Technical Team to deliver better service.
Will be incharge for Marketing , Sales, Managing Team , Service , Business Forcasting and Planing.
Month on Month Profit Generation by effectively Running the Business unit.
Always should Exceed the Customers Expectation