- Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy that includes brand positioning, product positioning, and go-to-market plans.
- Increase brand awareness and drive demand for our products through a variety of channels, including digital marketing, social media and events.
- Collaborate with the product and sales teams to develop and execute campaigns that drive conversion and generate leads
- Analyze market trends and customer data to inform marketing decisions and optimize performance
- Work closely with the senior leaders to align marketing efforts with overall company goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end to end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Coordinating for website development
- Coordinating for E-newsletters design
- Providing inputs and ideas into marketing enterprises and subsequently promote them and monitor response
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Biolinx Labsystem Pvt Ltd
An Ideal candidate would
● Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan
● Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
● Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong returns on investment and efficient CPC
● Ensuring successful planning, execution, and optimization of key traffic KPIs via paid channels
● Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs across all digital channels including web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media and display advertising campaigns, in line with brand plans and business priorities
● Planning and controlling the digital marketing budget and spending by allocating budgets to different channels
● Using A/B testing to optimize digital marketing performance
● Analyzing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio
Designation: Manager - Marketing Operations (SEO)
Job Type: Full-Time
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• 1-5 yrs of proven track record of driving website traffic and keyword ranking improvement using
• Strong understanding of algorithms of various social platforms and specially Google Search Engine
• Complete understanding of online ecosystem of publishers, content creation/curation/distribution,
optimization of brand assets of multiple content formats to help them rank on 1st page of Google
• Someone who can drive results for universal search queries across devices and platforms in
specified times using content, technical, algorithmic friendly efforts
• Good at outreach programs for Content partnership, distribution and marketing
• Should have worked with large size websites and e-commerce sites to help them rank on Google
• Have exposure to popular open source website platforms, web technologies and server level
understanding to supervise/implement changes to help sites rank on google SERP
• Knows ASO, social/app/video/web optimisation, schema, firebase and Google Analytics.
• Knowledge of On-page optimisation and Off-page optimisation
• Know-how of site map creation, architecture, best practices and keeps himself/herself updated on
daily basis for the updates/announcements related to search engine algorithms and Google
• Managing brand visibility across a large portfolio of keywords
• Provide recommendations in order for client sites to be better optimised.
• Monitor, track & report on web analytics metrics.
• Exposure to the overall spectrum of digital marketing and how each function works with each other
• Good at managing priorities and deadlines
• Excellent written communication in English language
- Analyzing brand positioning and consumer insights
- Shaping and communicating our vision and mission
- Managing a team of marketing people working on brand initiatives
- Leading creative development to motivate the target audience to take action
- Establishing performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measuring and reporting performance of all marketing campaigns, and assessing ROI and KPIs
- Monitoring market trends, research consumer markets and competitors activities
- Overseeing new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
- Monitoring product distribution and consumer reactions
- Aligning the company around the brands direction, choices and tactics
What you need to have:
- Any Business Degree
- Should have worked for top digital and social media agencies
- Have experience with multiple marketing agencies
- Have immense experience in digital & social media marketing
- Should be thorough with paid media marketing, media buying
- Understands brand strategy and can lead the entire marketing function for a brand.
EDUCATION: MBA/PGDM in Marketing, Bachelors in Marketing, or related experience in marketing / Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
EXPERIENCE: 3-5 years of experience in Digital Marketing, SEO, & Social Media content creation and functions in Service Industry. Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the B2B Industry.
Koregaon Park, Pune. Onsite. Full time employment
COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
This position will be responsible for Digital Marketing Strategies, managing marketing agencies, managing a team of SM associates, generating organic and paid leads from electronic, social, and digital media. The profile would require to:
- Develops digital marketing strategy by studying target market, tracking changes in given metrics to achieve the marketing goals, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and PPC advertising campaigns.
- Collaborates with internal & external teams to create content and SEO strategies and optimize user experience.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on Google & Facebook.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Search Console Hubspot, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals KPI.
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Completes digital marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Maintains digital marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains digital marketing staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Develops digital marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
PERSONALITY & OTHER TRAITS:
- Should be highly up-to-date with changing marketing trends web technology
- Must have good writing skills with attention to details.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Must be able to think creatively about innovative approaches to marketing and increase brand awareness.
- Excellent communicator, Smart, Charming, Extrovert, Disciplined, Punctual, Mature & Good team player.
- Good IT skills in Word, Excel, Outlook & Presentation.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, word-press website development and constraints.
Social Media Content Creation / SEO / Content Marketing/ B2B Marketing / SEM / Backlinks Building / Campaign Management / Facebook Ads / Google AdWords
Taxmann is the leading publisher on tax and corporate laws in India. Besides publishing books, it maintains the most accurate and largest online database on Direct-taxes (Domestic as well as International Taxation), Corporate Laws, Indirect-taxes, Accounts & Audit and Indian Acts & Rules. Taxmann has sales offices/resident representatives throughout India and overseas.
The SM Manager will work closely with the Marketing Team Leader and will be responsible for planning, implementing and analyzing paid social campaigns across brands and products; ideate, push and manage organic media w.r.t the current market scenarios. This will be brilliant opportunity to work with both marketing and business objectives using Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin through a 3rd party account management solution.
Taxmann group is looking for an analytical, ambitious, highly motivated PPC professional to join our Social team to manage PPC activities and to analyze the performance of our campaigns and make recommendations for the future strategy. You will report to the Marketing Team Leader in your region and be responsible for delivering customer-focused, profitable multi-category campaigns to agreed targets.
Key Responsibilities will include full ownership of performance for a specific market or product area and the following:
• Identifying growth opportunities, testing hypotheses and scaling winning tests to improve SM traffic and increase ROI
• Delivering performance reports and insights to the PPC team and internal stakeholders
• Addressing and escalating campaign performance issues
• Responsible for AB tests, Competitive analysis and key mining
• Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
• Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
• Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
• Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
• Ideate, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
• Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
• Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
• Supporting internal sharing of knowledge through training and coaching
• Proven SM experience – both Paid and Organic (at least 2 years)
• Exceptional analytical skills, including data manipulation and strong Excel knowledge
• Fluency with one or more bid management tools (FB UI/Linkedin)
• Strong Web+Mob analytics experience (Google Analytics, Appsflyer)
• Moderate to high proficiency in Influencer arrangement and campaigning on YT anf Instagram
• Very results oriented, creative, resourceful, detail-oriented and exceptionally organized
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
• Very good English (written and verbal)
• Relevant subject degree in maths, e-commerce, or digital marketing
• Blueprint, GAP Certified or similar qualifications
• Additional points to candidate with understanding of MySQL, python/R and Tableau
• Project management experience
• Self-motivated, tenacious problem solver who uses the Initiative
• Works to tight deadlines with a can-do attitude
Preferred Joining – Immediate
When you are passionate about SMM and also a good team builder, who is meticulous with extreme attention to detail send us your application including your annual salary expectation and your earliest start date. At the Taxmann group you will experience professionalism in a relaxed and informal atmosphere. Every day, you have the opportunity to engage with your ideas and contribute to the success of a fast-growing online business. Come along! We are looking forward to your application!
Zoop.one is Looking for a Talented App Marketer who will create and execute effective acquisition strategies, launch new marketing programs, build relationships with networks and publishers, and optimise activities for return on investment and cost-efficiency.
Job Brief :
Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of mobile app paid advertising initiatives to drive adoption and engagement of our mobile app.
Responsible for managing online advertising and display campaigns, preferably third party app advertising campaigns with mobile ad networks
Plan, execute and manage the daily content of various channels (local and international), including social media, mobile app and video etc.
Creating strategies for generating bold and innovative ideas for growth via paid channels
managing advertising campaign execution, creating and optimising campaigns, analysing traffic data and solving problems).
Responsible for tracking, attribution, and overall data access to analyse key metrics including cost to acquire, quality of the traffic by source, and return on investment.
Provide complete performance reporting and analysis on all mobile marketing campaigns and take relevant action on insights gained.
Identify and manage new & existing content providers, including both individuals and financial corporates.
Responsible for new customer acquisition via our mobile app.
Required Skills and Experience:
Must have experience in Mobile App marketing, UAC and app install campaigns on various paid and owned media like Google, Facebook, Apple Search Ads, etc
Worked on Google Analytics, Appsflyer, Clevertap and other popular tools for mobile attribution, acquisition, re-engagement..
Must have experience in paid mobile app marketing, mobile marketing, digital marketing, and/or display and search marketing..
Should understand the concepts of Lifetime value of a user (LTV) and its application.
Must have experience in delivering customer acquisition growth and optimisation across key metrics.
At least 3+ years of experience in App Marketing/ digital marketing/ financial editorial /Content Management .
Data-driven mindset with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Experience Working within the Fintech ecosystem is a must.
looking for a smart individual with marketing skills.
Should be very fluent with english and hindi.
Should have great communication skill.
Should have exposure to social media.
Should be good at researching.
Should be good with computers microsoft.
Should know how to use photoshop.
Graphic designing is a plus.
An illustrator is a plus plus .
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: ₹1,500.00 to ₹2,000.00 /week