At June Gaming, our mission is to make games that people play for years. We have built real-time multiplayer games like MaskGun, Puzzle Clash, Ninja Fun Race, Tower Conquest and Road Riot which have over 150 million downloads.
Now we are building something new called Supergaming, a super app of games, with which we want to get to 100 million users in 2 years. We are looking for a user acquisition specialist who will strategize and execute cross-platform user acquisition campaigns to get us to that scale.
- Define the user Acquisition strategy: countries, budgets and channels.
- Build and manage campaigns end-to-end including budget planning, targeting, copy, creative, day-to-day optimization, A/B tests etc
- Implement regular reporting and share best practices and thorough analysis within the company
- Set up mobile tracking tools and measurement processes
- Interface with internal and external creative resources to manage campaign creative
- 3+ years of experience with performance driven UA
- Experience executing successful campaigns with multiple targets, geos, - demographics, etc.
- Expert level campaign optimization and bid adjustment based on LTV, ROI, Yield, etc.
- Experience with tracking and measurement tools
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships with advertising partners and/or third-party technology providers