You shall be required to undertake the following roles and responsibilities as may be deemed necessary by the company or your senior managers:
- Create databases for calling prospective clients by searching relevant contact information on the internet.
- Make sales calls to prospective customers identified by you or the sales team or management.
- Create schedules for meetings, appointments and demonstrations with prospective customers
- Prepare presentation material as needed for clients and prospects.
- Give product demonstrations to clients either through remote sessions or by physically meeting them at their business address.
- Visit prospective and existing customers at their place of business if so requested by the customer or the management or, in your opinion, would enhance the customer engagement and result in a sale.
- Follow up with prospects for meetings, demonstrations and making a final sale.
- Maintain and manage records of sales calls, prospects and the details of interaction with each prospect, including contact persons, phone numbers, emails etc.
- Submit detailed weekly reports to senior management on the preceding week’s activities.
- Provide a daily summary of tasks done and outcomes.
- Coordinate with support and technical teams to ensure smooth onboarding of the client.
- Client acquisition & servicing.
- Understanding of currency / equity / banking markets
- Sales & marketing of financial products / services
- Experience with selling of financial products / services will be preferred.
Job Role :
- Creating data base of potential clients
- Fixing meetings with prospective clients through cold calling or references
- Holding meetings with prospective clients and informing them about products / services offered.
- Responsible for overall Marketing and achieving annual budgets.
- Analyzing financials of prospective clients to gauge best alternatives and cost reduction
2. Approach and partner with key stakeholders to define short and long term partnerships
3. Develop the brand voice on the supply side to align with our vision, values, and objectives
4. Execute and manage the promotional campaign with our partner network in the city
5. Deliver on monthly targets with weekly reporting to the central team in Gurgaon
6. Deliver insights based on field experience that can help drive our company's strategy in the city
-Handle inquires from different platforms like India Mart and Trade India and converts them into business.
- Convert the leads into sales by meetings and visits.
- 80% marketing and feild work.
-Candidate should create contact with the prospective customer through Mobile or Telephone and explain the company products.
- Will be responsible for keeping relationships with company's clients.
-Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish report and set up meetings.
-Research key customer wants and needs.
-Research and source new potential clients.
-Create reports for upper management.