GigIndia is on a mission to provide meaningful employment opportunities to 100m+ job seekers in India through gigs (part-time jobs). GigIndia empowers enterprises to scale rapidly with on-demand certified 1,000,000+ gig workforce of job seekers across 200+ cities in India. GigIndia’s AI/ML technology platform automates the process of recruiting, training and managing the workforce. We are the go-to platform for enterprises having completed 35million+ gigs with us in 3.5 year since inception.
We were YourStory’s TECH30 2019 startups. GigIndia has raised over ₹9 Crores from leading VCs and marquee angels like S Ramadorai (Ex-CEO, TCS) & Kiran Deshpande (Ex-CEO, Tech Mahindra).
What we’d like to see:
Our team is looking for a talented, motivated, and high-performing Senior Enterprise Sales Manager to join our team. You will be part of the Leadership Team responsible for shaping the future of the company & driving initiatives end to end. You will partner closely with leaders in Technology & Sales, working together to understand how to structure & run the business more efficiently.
- Drive new Business Development for GigIndia’s service capabilities and market offerings with enterprise customers
- Ability to negotiate large scale deals, strategic thinking, business acumen, attain results, lead change, communicate effectively, possess knowledge of the human resources industry
- Identify target market and do market research
- Lead pipeline creation to achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue goals
- Aggressively drive sales leads funnel and build opportunity pipeline
- Lead sales calls, meetings for requirement gathering
- Drive pilot engagements as per customer KPIs
- Anticipate customer KPIs, investigate underlying challenges and identify short term or long-term business solutions; create and lead sales/business development plans over the short to medium term
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally across the organization to help shape and meet customer needs
- Work strategically with management to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions
- Stay informed of customer business opportunities, current conditions, future prospects, active measurements, market conditions and competitive issues.
- Achieve or exceed daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly goals.
- Utilize existing processes and create new ones that enable visible and transparent management
- Understand industry and market trends, and gather industry best practices that can be leveraged internally
You must have:
- 6+ years’ of work experience in Enterprise Sales
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player and empathy
- Exceptional Communication Skills - written, oral and presentation skills.
- Excellent at making proposals, RFP responses
- Self-driven, proactive and determined to succeed
- Good industry knowledge and professional network
- Excellent communication and client management skills
It would be nice if you have:
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful startup development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented attitude
- Exposure to startup environment
- Dedicated and committed attitude towards achieving goals
- Desire to outperform in professional areas
You would love to be a GigIndian because you get:
- A culture for innovation which gives you the prowess to create, make and innovate
- Best-in-class salaries to highly competitive ESOPs along with great learning work environment, we offer you a place full of opportunities to customize your career trajectory
- A pretty unique & competitive culture with a passionate and energetic team that is driven by hustle, comradeship, and togetherness
- Immense scope of rapid growth based on an objectified performance management system and two chances at salary appraisals in a year
- From medical insurance, well-defined policies to flexi WFH options, from surprise gifts to some amazing learning and development sessions- we've got your back!
- In-house events, virtual fun sessions, dinner catch ups, and much more.