Channel Sales Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Assettrust Services, is one of the most reputed and trusted names in the field of real estate, mainly focus on the fundamentals of trust, transparency, and expertise. We provide the best quality service to our clients across an India. We as Assettrust services successfully ensure a brand name by offering world-class services at our clients who have trusted us throughout the process of finding their dream homes, and fix down the deed. Our team expert gives an extraordinary service for customer by the concept that purchasing or selling of a house is something other than a transaction, hence we influence progressive, innovation, and smart solution by analyzing the client needs and make them happy from pursuit till possession.
Educational & Skill-Set Qualifiers:
Education - Graduation/HSC qualified.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Good Interpersonal skills, numerical and analytical ability.
Decision making skills.
Languages - English & Hindi/ Kannada/Tamil/Marathi preferred,
Shift Timing : 10 AM - 7 PM
Comfortable with working 6 days a week and the week off will be on weekdays.
Job Title: Relationship Manager / Senior Relationship Manager
* Managing customers and fulfillment of clients requirements as per the JD.
* Candidate should be Accountable for his day - day goals and capable of handling his task
* Should be a great leader and should set the pace on the work field to motivate others.
* Do daily basis updating and keep track of all active leads and ensuring towards closure as per the manager’s guidance.
* Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
* Be a great Leader & Team player when your presence is required.
Skill Required :
* Excellent communication & Negotiation skills.
* Critical thinking & Decision-making skills on required field of work.
* Passion For Organizational and Self growth.
-------------------------------------Looking for Immediate Joiners-----------------------------------------------
Greetings from MNR !!
URGENT HIRING for Channel Management officer
location - Bangalore
Experience req.- Min. 6 months - 1 yr in channel sales
Roles and Responsibilities
1 Revenue Generation & support to CP
2 Identification of opportunities for expansion and client management experience required
3 Monitor Franchisee are following company's branding policy
4 Timely support to CP to reach sales target
5 Franchisee Development - Network upkeep & Expansion
6 Proven track record of sales or channel sales in service industry
7 Team management and hands on excel is must
8 Customer focused
The interested candidate can pin me on WhatsApp
Must have his own two- wheeler (Field sales) and Preferred Industry - Logistics & Supply chain, Telecom, FMCG.
thanks & regards
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will, as part of the role, work on designing business processes related to partner-led customer sales and service. We are looking for process ninjas who can come and set this up for RIA distribution.
- Ideation, design, and creation of processes and detailing the steps to be followed (BPMN preferred) for business launch for Digital Insurance Broker sales, Internal sales operations, customer sales & service, and customer operations. As a part of this, you will also be developing the RACI framework for each of the steps/ process
- Program managing and overseeing the implementation of business processes
- Driving process efficiency by evaluating processes on an ongoing basis, and implementing changes, and adjustments to workflows for the distribution team
- Coordinating business process implementation and improvement with internal stakeholders
- Performing ongoing analyses and benchmarking on business processes including but not limited to productivity, partner and customer sales funnels, portfolio analysis (product mix, issuance, cancellation, grievances etc.), quality, costs, and time management.
- Developing manuals/ instructions/ training material for the teams to understand the processes outlined.
- Setting up tools to be used for management of processes and defining process metrics to understand adherence to the set process
- Presenting progress reports and integrating feedback
- Program management on the progress of tasks
- Bachelor's degree in business management, project management, or in a related field.
- A Master's degree in business administration will be advantageous.
- 2-5 years experience in business process management with atleast 2 years in Health Insurance/ InsureTech
- Proficiency in business management software
- Exceptional leadership, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to execute efficiently in a fast-paced, fluid start-up environment where change is constant and creativity is a must
- Ability to blend strong working knowledge of the health insurance domain with practical business acumen, operational excellence, and process development with hands-on technical expertise
- Better to have:
- Working-level understanding of developing BPMN-type processes
- Understanding of SQL and XML
- The wireframing and creating prototypes will be a plus
RIA is an InsurTech company on a mission to actively partner with our customers to improve their health and health outcomes. We are taking a very differentiated approach which is backed by how we use health data and digital health to keep our customers healthier.
To enable our mission, we are building our own core InsurTech platform in-house. This platform is cloud-native and on a microservices architecture. We’re building all our core components internally, such as - insurance APIs, an AI/intelligence layer, our own risk models, a health data platform, and a low-code insurance workflow automation platform.
You can reach us at www.ria.insure
WHY JOIN US
We’re building the foundation of our team right now, and are looking for ambitious team members to join us and grow rapidly with us. The work environment is fast-paced and you would make a clear impact!
You’ll partner with a stellar leadership team that comes from IIT Kanpur, Kellogg, MIT Sloan, IIT Guwahati, UChicago Booth, IIT Madras & University of Michigan. The team has also worked at companies such as McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, Max Bupa, Swiss Re, ICICI Lombard, ICICI Prudential, etc.
We’re a well-funded start-up, which has raised capital from top VCs, global insurers, and prominent Indian family offices.
Handling the outbound process
English+any 2 south Indian language
Must be Good communication and convencing skill
Basic knoweldge in sales
A BIT ABOUT US
Appknox is one of the top Mobile Application security companies recognized by Gartner and G2. A profitable B2B SaaS startup headquartered in Singapore & working from Bengaluru.
The primary goal of Appknox is to help businesses and mobile developers secure their mobile applications with a focus on delivery speed and high-quality security audits.
Our business includes Fortune 500 companies with Major brands spread across regions like India, South-East Asia, Middle-East, Japan, US, and expanding rapidly.
The channel team’s mission is to build Appknox Partner Network across the assigned geographies. In order for us to accomplish this, we are looking for a sales enthusiast with rich experience in alliance management and strategy. The primary objective is to build and manage partner network that will create demand in the marketplace for our mobile application security offerings.
You will work towards winning new customers, create continuous revenue streams and expand our footprint within existing accounts through our partner program,
In this role you will be closely working with the Head of Channel Development.
What An Ideal Candidate Would Look Like:
- 2-4 years sales experience and/or business development experience in software industry( SaaS / Cyber security solution experience preferred)
- 1+ years channel/partner management experience
- Establishes productive, professional relationship with key personnel in partner accounts
- Accelerate revenue and new customer acquisition through Appknox’s channel program and meeting sales plan expectations
- Build upon partner strategy at the field level to support partnerships
- Proactively assesses, clarifies and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Close new business deals by coordinating with partners and internal Appknox team
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communications internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement
- Measure and provide success metrics to partners and the business, analyzing business intelligence and making strategic adjustments
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements
- Work with marketing organization to socialize the value proposition of our partnership
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners.
Within 1 month
Within 3 months
Within 6 months
Personality traits we really admire :-
- Confident and dynamic working persona
- Strong business acumen
- Proven experience in C-level engagement
- Has attention to details and helps identify edge cases.
- Highly motivated and coming up with fresh ideas and perspective to help us move towards our goals faster.
- Follows timelines and absolute commitment to revenue targets.
Interview Process - would be team specific
- Round 1 Interview - Profile Evaluation; HR
- Round 2 - Interview - Executive Director
- Round 3 - Assessment test
- Round 4 - Interview - Channel Head
- As per Industry Standards
We prefer that every employee also holds equity in the company. In this role, you will be awarded equity after 12 months, based on the impact you have created.
Please be aware that all your customers are Enterprises and Fortune 500 companies.
Why Join Us :-
- Freedom & Responsibility: If you are a person who enjoys challenging work & pushing your boundaries, then this is the right place for you. We appreciate new ideas & ownership as well as flexibility with working hours.
- Great Salary & Equity: We keep up with the market standards & provide pay packages considering updated standards. Also as Appknox continues to grow, you’ll have a great opportunity to earn more & grow with us. Moreover, we also provide equity options for our top performers.
- Holistic Growth: We foster a culture of continuous learning and take a much more holistic approach to training and developing our assets: the employees. We shall also support you all on that journey of yours.
- Transparency: Being a part of a start-up is an amazing experience one of the reasons being the open communication & transparency at multiple levels. Working with Appknox will give you the opportunity to experience it all first hand.
- Health insurance: We offer health insurance coverage upto 5 Lacs for you and your family including parents.
A sales development representative (SDR) is responsible for outbound sales prospecting for the Enterprise segment. Rather than trying to close deals, his/her work revolves around generating and qualifying new leads and moving them through the sales pipeline, until they’re ready to talk to the account executives/sales closers. He/she has to validate and screen potential customers given by LDRs (Lead Development Representatives) who can benefit from our products. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs should have a strong understanding of the sales process, excel at researching leads, understand key pain points, start new relationships, and set our sales closers up for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills and have the ability to showcase our offerings compellingly. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
Role & Responsibilities
- Generate Sales Qualified Opportunities from various lead generating channels through LDRs, LinkedIn, Company Reports and profiles etc.,
- Design email campaigns (persona wise) to generate interest in the leads.
- Do discovery meetings to understand the pain points of the prospects.
- Do email/calls to the target audience to generate interest and fix demo appointments.
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs.
- Build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for the next steps.
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree from an accredited University with relevant 0-2 years of sales experience.
- Must have strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills across a variety of channels (email, social media, phone, etc.)
- Should showcase a target-oriented approach toward his/her work.
- Possess a research-oriented approach to identifying opportunities.
- Prior automotive experience is preferred but not mandatory.
- Willingness to work outside the strict job description parameters, thinking creatively about how to provide the highest level of internal and external customer service.
- Strong desire and ability to come up with innovative ideas.
- Ability to see problems as opportunities.
- Prior experience in using CRM is preferred but not mandatory.
Apply through this link
Responsibilities And Duties:
1. Meet Leads For Assessment And Solution Offering. (Leads And Appointments Will Be Provided By Company)
2. Prepare Quotation As Per Client Requirements
3. Handle And Resolve Feedback, Complaints Or Conflicts
4.Team Handling, Highly Self-Motivated
5.Possess Strong Work Ethics And Keep Information Confidential Qualifications And Skills:
Ready To Travel
1. High Growth Environment
2. Travelling Allowance
3. Provident Fund
4. Health Insurance
We are looking for a goal-oriented channel sales manager for winning, maintaining, and expanding all our partner relationships within the assigned territory.
Your role will include supporting the company’s ongoing sales and growth opportunities by providing channel sales support to a region or portfolio of assigned partners or customers.
You will also be required to work with the technical engineering team whenever a customer needs customized products or services.
- Bring new partners on board and maintain relationships with existing partners.
- The Channel Sales Manager will be responsible for winning, onboarding, maintaining, and expanding relations with channel partners within an assigned territory.
- The Channel Sales Manager will be responsible for understanding the overall sales strategy and implementing the necessary tactics to grow sales revenue.
- The CM represents the entire range of company products and services to partners in order to achieve partner sales objectives.
- Understand customer and business needs to cross-sell and up-sell the company’s products.
- Coordinate with other department personnel such as the support team / warehouse /procurement team and management team to deliver and meet customer/ partner expectations.
- Act as a bridge for communication between the customers/ partners and the engineering team.
- Access, clarify and validate partner needs and performances at regular intervals and maintain a high partner satisfaction rate
- Coordinate with other sales channels to avoid any potential conflicts.
- Coordinate with partner sales personnel and maximize sales.
- Manage funnels, forecast, and seize sales opportunities.
- Drive and manage sales and marketing campaigns.
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience.
- Electrical and Electronics degree.
- Thorough understanding of the Automation / Electronic industry.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Flexible to travel to partner locations.
- Solution-oriented outlook.
- Ability to build lasting relationships.
For Only candidates from Bangalore:
Fresher can also apply.
The key responsibilities that the Relationship Manager:
- Convert lead/prospect into a Customer for the organization. Touch base with clients.
- To identify potential clients who are keen on investing in new property.
- Meeting clients and co-ordinate with them at regular basis and assist with site visit with clients. Address their queries
- Establish cordial relationship with internal customers, clients and developers.
- Site visit with clients, Completion and submission of necessary forms
- Assisting the clients in formalities and documentation.
Attributes we are looking for:
- Willing to travel within Bangalore.
- Spoken communication skills and excellent articulation of thoughts.
- Self-Driven and Highly Motivated
- Be Open Minded & Coachable:have a quest to continuously rise up to be the best version of yourself
- Collaboration skill: Willing to work together in a team
- Agility and Adaptability:Change is going to be new constant
- Service Orientation:Calm and address a concern of client
- Problem solving:This is the most vital job skill any profession demands
You’re a Business Development professional with a proven track record of establishing and leveraging high-level relationships and presenting creative solutions to generate growth.
You’re excited to be a part of a dynamic company that’s growing fast and has an open, teamwork-focused culture. You’re a self-starter, goal-oriented and dependable individual. You thrive in an environment where you’re driven and responsible for your own work and results (but you get the support you need). You are comfortable cultivating relationships, including at C-suite level, and are excellent at finding ways to tackle problems. You can make high-quality decisions and have phenomenal social, analytical and writing skills.
As an Agency Partnerships Lead, your primary role is to initiate and establish relationships, develop partnerships and grow revenue with various creative and influencer agencies to introduce our products and services and get them onboard. You will be responsible for partnerships and collaborate with the other teams to create new ways of working with our agency partners to grow revenue for our portfolio of advertising products and services. Simply put, You’ll be responsible to for growth of our company through various sales strategies and partnerships
- Acquire new and expand upon existing agency relationships
- Build strong, sustainable relationships with agencies; manage each partner effectively to increase revenue and identify opportunities to cross/up sell
- Lead internal communication with all key NBCU stakeholders on agency projects, dynamics and opportunities.
- Collaborate with internal and external leaders on RFP strategy and response
- Negotiate deal points, and monitor progress
- Research agency and client information to better understand how to best increase and deepen our relationships, and deliver on their needs
- Analyze and report out on agency negotiations and track towards financial goals
- Assure the compliance to agreed-upon upfront terms by both agency and clients
- Discover creative solutions to day to day portfolio level challenges. Create new portfolio level opportunities.
- Produce agency proposal documents
- Create presentation materials and deliver for internal and external meetings
- Develop a strategic plan and do introductory calls with top agency accounts
- Research, collaborate and strategise to identify influencers and top prospective client accounts where Devex can add new value
- Identified and built relationships with prospective and current partners, including leading companies, foundations, etc
- Close high-value opportunities to meet your revenue targets
- 5+ years of sales or account management experience in digital advertising/marketing or influencer/creative agencies
- Broad understanding of the online/digital marketing space and ad tech ecosystem
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with clients
- Proactive self-starter, ability to establish priorities and work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-driven and passionate with a knack for entrepreneurship
Any preference of Industry: Influencer/creative agency experience preferred
Minimum Academic Qualifications: Bachelors/Masters in relevant field
Working Hours: Flexible
Perks: You get to work directly with the Founders on a completely revolutionary idea and most likely end up defining the course of history.
If getting known for your talent, skills & work ethic is what drives you, we make sure that that happens
About the job
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for design and execution of marketing strategies, planning the product portfolio, allocating marketing activities, handling digital marketing and marketing communication, setting goals and ensuring the long-term viability of each location.
• Strategic market research through different sources to analyze the current trends for having a strong media presence.
• Planning and working on Branding budgets, competition tracking and analysis, strategizing and scheduling marketing.
• Ideate and implement marketing plans through (digital and offline) campaigns and programs
• Monitor/track the monthly performance of brands against budgets and deliver the objectives
• Monitor/track digital footfall on all our platforms and explore means to improve the figures in quantity and quality.
• Manage all aspects of Digital marketing - SEO, SEM, social media marketing, messaging, email campaigns, content marketing, etc.
• Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
• Identify areas where there are gaps and find opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
• Ensure quality and timely delivery/execution of various Marcom requirements like, EDM’s, case studies, video content, PDF’s, Use Cases etc
• You will be responsible for engaging with customers to ensure that we receive feedbacks and suggestions through testimonials, etc.
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
• Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
• SaaS sales Experience/ Exposure in product selling
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal with stakeholders
• 5+ years of marketing experience
• MBA with 7+ years of marketing experience
• Languages to be known- English and Hindi
• Demonstrated ability of strategic problem solving and creating/building solutions from scratch
• Seasoned in creating customer-facing experiences and programs
• Demonstrated analytical skills in quantitative and qualitative consumer research methodology
ABOUT Entropik Technologies: -
Entropik is World’s Leading Emotion AI Platform helping Brands measure & optimize their customer experience. Its SAAS Platform www.affectlab.io is embedded with proprietary Emotion recognition Technologies like Facial Coding, Eye Tracking & Brainwave mapping. Rated as one of the Top Emotion Recognition players by Gartner and with Multiple Global Patents pending, Entropik is on a scale Journey to bring consumers’ emotional intelligence as an offering to Brands.
Intro video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P8nS6-t16A
About the company: http://www.entropiktech.com
WHAT’s Affect Lab?
Affect Lab is a one-stop consumer behavior research platform that combines EEG, Facial Expression Analysis & Eye Tracking under one roof. We help brands across FMCG, Media, Automotive, Education, Healthcare, Advertising, Consumer Durable, E-Commerce, Banking & Finance industries to look through the lens of their consumers, understand their subconscious response, decode Cognitive and Behavioural Metrics and get actionable insights in real-time
Product references: www.affectlab.io
Designation: - Presales Consultant
Experience: - 5+ years Years of experience
Manager Department: Sales
Job Location: - Bangalore
- B2B SaaS Pre Sales experience of 5 + Years
- Good understanding of Value Sales.
- Ability to custom solution & contextualize the solution for Enterprise.
- Have experience in RFP responses & proposal making.
- Owns Proof of Value Process across Geos & Product Lines.
- Streamline Sales Demo and POC Process.
- Prepare Responses to RFPs.
- Custom Solution for Enterprise Customers and align sales team through that.
- POC to Win %
- Improvement in Sales Cycle time for Recurring deals.
- Upmarket Velocity.
Job Description: Hiring for Real Estate Rental Division - AZURO - Sales Manager
* Team Handling Role (Must have previous experience)
* Onboarding customers to the rental properties
* Finding tenants to the owner
* Take Care of property management and services
* Generate leads and fix appointments with customers
* Visit the property and explain about property to the customer, also convince the customer to onboard our property
Qualification - Graduation Must 60% scored
Total Sales Experience - 4 to 5 years
Relevant Experience Compulsory
CTC - Upto 5.00 LPA
Job Location - Multiple (Bangalore, Pune, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad)
Please contact and share your updated resume on below coordinates.
8 nine 7 one 9 six 8 one 9 one
sarita dot kumari at squareyards dot co dot in
- Discover & Scale New Offline Sales Channels to Fuel Growth.
- Monitor Daily / Weekly Business Conversion Funnels and Drive Improvements to Improve Funnel Shape and Deliver Monthly Target.
- Create Granular Bottom-Up Plans, Basis Experiments and Initiatives and Ensure Adherence.
- Hire, Train, Mentor, And Drive Sales Teams Across Geographies.
- Plan, Participate and Represent Company in Trade Shows and Events
- Review Teams and Improve Sales Effectiveness by Using Data-Backed Insights.
- Coordinate And Plan with Cross-Functional Operations, Central Teams to Ensure Smooth Transactions.
- Experience: - 6-9 Years of Operational Experience in Sales/Revenue Delivery Roles
- Strong Academic Pedigree
- Exposure To Fast-Paced Environment of Execution Preferred
- B2C Technology Startup
- Telecom / FMCG /NBFC/Insurance - New Initiatives Team
- Led Teams in Sales / Delivery
- High Level of Ownership, Execution Rigor and Span Control
- Comfortable With Ambiguity
- Ability To Engage and Influence People Cross Functionally
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop PTL, FTL (Full truck load) Business for the company through approaching new clients.
- Generate leads through existing and new contacts for business in field of PTL, FTL
- Daily Sales calls visit to customers
- Focus on winning and maintaining profitable business.
- To develop and maintain good relationship with the client.
- Develop a system for strong payments follow-up and should be able to take responsibility of outstanding.
LocTruth is a location intelligence platform geared to map out business problems and provide data-backed solutions with the help of location data layered with business data. Our insights span from people to places, range from average footfall all the way down to a specific person’s movement patterns, anonymously ofcourse. With our insights, we support businesses in decision-making, problem-solving, and overall optimizing.Google Maps visualizes our world, we visualize a business’ world.
We are looking to launch our solution into the market with the help of a solid Sales Development Representative.
You would work closely with LocTruth’s founders to understand our solution, identify new opportunities, reach out to potential customers via email and LinkedIn, conduct discovery and demo calls.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential clients.
- Rolling out daily emails, calls, and research reports
- Create weekly newsletters, emails to attract clients
- Make outbound calls to drive sales targets which include:
- Full-time clients
- Assess competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends
- Create ideal customer profiles
- Participate on LinkedIn groups, online tech forums, subscribe to magazines and newsletters of complimentary brands.
- Handling all incoming customer queries on our sales email
- Prepare to be a part of and eventually deliver presentations/demos to potential clients
- Develop a sales funnel, spearhead and be willing to use a CRM platform, and present goals every week to management
- Work with design and marketing to create and execute sales decks, brochures, campaigns and other materials
- Minimum Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have 2-3 years of industry experience in selling Data/IT/SaaS products and concepts
- Excited to sell brand-new technology products
- Proficient in English
- Consistent track record of documenting, synthesizing, and communicating results
- Team player who can take responsibility for anything from making a sales pitch to the CEO of a company to showing off your hobbies at a LocTruth team call
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, collaborative, and have an eagerness to learn.
- This is a remote position for now.
- Experience with sales tools
- Experience with startups and working with founders
- Worked within the realm of geospatial data or location intelligence
Now for the fun stuff...just kidding, we hope you find everything above to be the fun aspect of your careers. But just to give you some more insight into our company culture:
- Get on boarded with a “get to know us” session and meet our entire team.
- We promote an inclusive environment of all genders, backgrounds, likes, and dislikes.
- We’re casual - first name basis please.
- You get the chance to work remotely (mainly because of the raging pandemic) but be prepared to switch over to in-person as soon as the situation permits
- We’re a fun team and depending on the pandemic, we try to meet every month to get to know each other better.
- Play icebreakers and games to challenge our minds apart from work.
- Get integrated into the typical start up life that could be the next big success and work on a product you can truly be proud of!
We are looking for an experienced Inside Sales professional to join our inside sales team. This is an opportunity for you to be a key part of building a successful business:
- Manage End-to-End Sales process (Inbound Leads to Closure)
- Deliver quality and tailored demonstrations to prospects based on the use cases
- Understand customer goals, plans, challenges, timeline, budget, authority
- Meet or exceed your defined sales activity and revenue quota
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams for timely resolution of prospect's queries
- Strive to continuously improve your sales process and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices
Only candidates with below skill set available to join in 30 days,
· Graduate with 5-8 years of experience in IT industry of which a minimum of 3 years in Presales.
· Good understanding of data and analytics technologies.
· Consultative approach, strong business acumen and commercial awareness, with the ability to translate business issues into relevant technical solutions and competitive propositions.
· Good process orientation and an eye for details.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate (written & verbal) effectively and to influence at CxO level.
- Generate, manage and forecast a sales pipeline on your own
- Navigate through complex sales cycles with some of the most prestigious companies in India
- Driving Business Growth Results for the company by efficient sales efforts.
- Specifically Responsible for Sales growth amongst enterprise clients.
- Generate outbound leads, qualify leads and manage the conversion funnel
- Provide demos to customers over web or in person, and answer first level technical questions
- Prepare proposals, negotiate and close deals.
- Pitch PazCare product to CEOs, CHROs & senior executives in the meetings
- Study, analyze and track customer feedback to optimize the sales funnel and pricing
- Coordinate with the marketing team for inbound leads and collateral
- Working closely with the Founding team for developing business development strategy
- Has at least 3-5 years of previous experience in selling Group health Insurance to corporates at a broking firm, and closed at least 10 policies worth 50 lakhs - 1 crore or more OR Has at least 3-5 years of previous experience to selling CHROs, CFOs in India.
- Bachelor's degree
- Tech Startup DNA
Tars is a Conversational Marketing Platform which enables businesses to increase their conversion rate, generate more qualified leads by using chatbot landing pages and automated customer support. Some of our customers include American Express, Daimler, Vodacom, University of California and they have been using our chatbots for requirements in marketing, customer service, customer onboarding, engagement as well as internal operational aspects.
Till date, our product has enabled over 20,000 creators to build over 35,000 chatbots that have together completed over 50 million conversations.
What's more, we are poised for scale and growth, which is why we need more talent like yourself.
We believe in:
- Building a large profitable business: We envision building a capital-efficient, large, profitable business to achieve our mission. This means less dependence on investors & more ownership with the team. We are one of the few profitable Indian SaaS startups building Value SaaS.
- Employee Wellness <> Customer Success: We give as much importance to each team member’s personal & professional success as much as we care about our customer's success. We believe it’s all about balance.
Tars is looking to hire an Account Executive to close new sales. In this role, your goal is to help:
- Marketers get better ROI in their campaigns
- Help customer support teams deliver a better experience with automation
You will be handed sales qualified leads that are generated through various inbound & outbound channels, and you will be responsible for handling that relationship until they sign a contract. Once they sign a contract, customer success will take over and help them succeed.
Our ideal candidate is confident, can communicate clearly, and has a passion for sales.
Please be aware that the market you will be selling into in this position currently will be the US. So you are expected to work during US EST hours.
- KPIs - Number of new deals closed, $ revenue added, opportunity to closed-won conversion rate.
- Follow a solution selling approach to understand the challenges customer is looking to solve and helping them realise why our product is the solution for them.
- Handle product demos for sales qualified leads - Show them how Tars can solve their challenges and achieve their goals. You’ll also present pricing, according to their requirements.
- Handle all further conversations from product questions to contract negotiations after an opportunity is created to eventually close the deal and handover to customer success team.
- Prioritize and consistently nurture all the leads in your pipeline with high quality followups.
- You will be supported by the rest of the team whenever you need assistance. Eg: if there are deep technical questions, an engineer can join the call with you. If there are questions about the product roadmap, a product manager will join the call. If you need help with negotiating a contract, the CEO will join the call with you.
- Identify insights and pain points from conversations with prospects, and contribute to the product roadmap by providing active feedback to the product team.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal business communication skills.
- Experience in SaaS sales, to the US geography is a bonus.
Ability to learn quickly. Eg: learn the product, learn solution selling methodology, etc.
- Fun & confident personality. Someone who loves to meet new people and build relationships.
- Pays great attention to detail, loves taking notes and maintains discipline with CRM.
- Highly motivated to work at a scaling startup.
What will a typical quarter look like?
- By the beginning of the quarter we’ll come up with the targets for the quarter, in terms of number of new deals closed, and $ revenue added.
- Based on the targets, you will prioritize the right leads to maximize your pipeline and close more revenue.
- You will participate in weekly deal reviews to discuss and get tactical advice to drive closure.
- In the last two weeks of the quarter we’ll start working on goals for the next quarter.
What will make you successful in this role?
- First and foremost, you need to be good at building rapport with prospects. Relationship building is very critical to be successful as a salesperson in this market. They need to first trust you before buying anything from you.
- You need to get really good at solution selling. Our product is not a commodity with simple features. You need to be able to connect the customer’s needs, don the consultant’s hat, and provide the right solution to them. That’s half the sale. You need to develop a good enough understanding of the product and the market to be effective at this.
- You need patience but you need to be proactive in nurturing the prospect to succeed in this role.
- You need to be resilient, be ready to face rejections and still keep going. Without an intrinsic motivation to perform well and constantly improve, this is a hard job. It will take time to succeed.
- You need to be disciplined and good at multi tasking. When you have many leads in your pipeline at any time, prioritization & context switching become critical skills. Otherwise, it’s easy to get overwhelmed.
How will we set you up for success in this role?
- We will provide you with detailed training to give you a head start. We’ll also talk about the competitive landscape, provide you access to hundreds of recorded conversations, and existing marketing materials. Our CRM is a treasure trove :)
- We will provide you an in-depth training into our product along with sandbox access to let you play around. The focus is for you to figure out how each piece helps toward solving the puzzle for customers.
- We’ll walk you through our current sales playbook and sales enablement materials. We’ll also do a deep dive on competitors and handling other objections, along with role plays to get you prepared.
- During the first 4 weeks, you will be invited to shadow plenty of sales calls just to listen in and understand how we go about sales currently. We believe everybody will learn different things from this process but it has worked very effectively in the past.
- We have a weekly 30 min standup for marketing, SDRs, and AEs to sync up along with the CEO. It ensures we are all aligned and understand the priorities. You will have a quarterly 1:1 review with the CEO to discuss your career goals and overall success, apart from regular mentoring.
- We will provide you access to the best SaaS sales resources and add you to a few SaaS sales communities so you can discuss with other people in similar roles - learn and teach at the same time. We’ve found that this is the fastest way to improve your skills.
- Most importantly, we will help you setup a one-on-one casual chat with every member of the Tars team so you get to know everyone well.
Why should you join Tars?
SaaS is set to explode in India and Inside Sales is one of the most critical functions for any growing SaaS company. Over the years we have developed some of the best practices in inside sales. In this role, you will get to learn a lot and become a highly skilled salesperson. At the same time, the team is still small enough for you to change how things are done and have an outsized impact.
This is what our team members enjoy the most about Tars:
- Freedom & Responsibility: If you are a person who wants to take up challenging work & push your personal boundaries, then this is the right place for you.
- Great Salary & Equity: For our top performers and leaders, we grant stock options. As Tars continues to grow, you’ll have a real opportunity to create wealth for yourself and your family. We'll ensure you are financially well-off in the end.
- Transparency: If you ever wanted to know what it’s like to be on an entrepreneurial journey, then working with Tars gives you that opportunity to experience it all first hand.
- Remote-work friendly: Allowances to setup workspace at home and recurring allowances to make you happier and more productive.
If all of this sounds exciting to you, join us for an exciting and fulfilling ride at Tars!
10+ years of sales/business development experience in Cyber Security Domain
· Experience building and executing a partner led go to market model
· Strong background in executive-level communication
· Strong skills in a cross-functional teaming environment
· Having an insightful view of the overall business landscape, including financial and partner business drivers
· Understands how to evaluate, interpret, and incorporate financial data in daily decisions to understand the organization's financial goals and focus the efforts in solving complex partner needs
· Demonstrated ability to build and maintain executive level relationships at customers, partners .
· Working across Boundaries - Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple business units, partners and solution teams in complex business engagements
· Strategic Vision - Develops short and long-term strategy
Acquiring new potential Kirana customers in the assigned geography.
· Generating profitable sales from new customers and sales growth from existing customers.
· Promoting private labels and selective offers to customers timely.
· Maintaining accurate records and planning the numbers, both customer wise and category wise, and meeting them timely.
· Drafting LOI/Agreements with registered customers.
· Reviewing sales performance
· Should be ready for Field Job and hold good relation with Kirana Shops
· Having an in-depth knowledge of B2B Sales (Kirana Sale) from Retail Industry
· Managing relationships with key retail outlets
· Addition of New prospective outlet in the System
· To control and monitor Margin
· Should know the price of SKUs of competitors
· Organising sales visits basis the beat plan to the customers
· Pitching categories and brands for sales to the customers
· Establishing new business by ensuring new customer acquisition and activation
· Maintaining accurate records of the customer base to be chased
· Attending daily briefings to stay updated on the development plans
· Reviewing sales performance
· Negotiating with the customers and exploring cross selling opportunities to get maximum profitability
· Aiming to achieve monthly and annual targets
Residential projects or site sellings.
Sales and marketing
- Manage the sales team to sell advertisement space and time.
- Maintain a good relationship with clients to ensure continuous business growth.
- Coordinate with Sales Head to set pricing for advertisements.
- Ensure on-time delivery and quality of advertisements.
- Ensure timely advertising billing and payment for customers
- Develop sales strategies to achieve short and long term sales revenue objectives.
- Review the sales processes and suggest improvements.
- Communicate regularly with customers and management to discuss advertising project progress, status, and issues if any.
- Develop innovative and creative ideas for increasing sales.
- Develop an overall budget and manage expenses within the budget.
- Prioritize customers based on revenue potential.
- Determine new sales opportunities by studying the latest market trends.
- Plan the advertising account activities such as identifying customers, managing resources, and setting deadlines.
- Determine the sales forecast and present the figures to the management and customers.
- Prepare sales presentations and proposals for customers.
- Developing innovative methods to identify opportunities and establishing new Channel Partner relationships and mine existing relationships to generate more leads
- Being the bridge between financial partners and internal teams to drive strategic initiatives and projects
- Communicating a deep understanding of the company partners across the company.
- Adding value to channel partners and staying ahead of the competition by structuring and implementing innovative deals
- Prospecting potential channel partners using various direct methods, networking, and research.
What you need to have:
- Has 4+ years of partnership management and business development experience.
- Resourceful, action-oriented with strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Thrives under pressure and enjoys managing multiple stakeholders to drive towards an optimal outcome.
- Builds and maintains rapport with key channel partners; identifies new lead generation opportunities
- Partners with channel partners to understand the market and competition.
- Strong quantitative skills
- You take ownership and have a proven track record of results.
- Bachelor’s / MBA degree
Who are we?
Storeking is an organization that has dedicated itself to transforming rural retail business through technology and playing a vital role in shaping the business eco system since 2012
Where are we?
Storeking Campus is located in the serene out skirts of Bangalore on Mysore road (about 3 KMs from NICE road) where the air is still fresh; we are amidst a lot of greenery, noise free ambience with friendly work hours. Facility to reach our campus is easy with a Shuttle service at a subsidized cost from Metro stations to Campus.
What do we do?
We are an organization that had pioneered in digitizing Rural India using Cutting edge Technology to cater Rural Consumers
If you are passionate about rural India and want to contribute meaningfully to the growth of Rural India, join us to in our growth story
What is your role?
Based in Bengaluru, this position is responsible for driving the StoreKing’s vision of disrupting distribution in Bharat. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of Digital Economy of Bharat. This role is ideal for candidates who enjoy multi-dimensional/entrepreneurial role involves Concept Sales (Physical & Financial), Marketing, Channel Management, Business Development and Strategic Planning.
Duties & Responsibilities -
- Client Relations: Ability to speak directly with customers/consumers & establish, Maintain, Retain and Grow professional relationship with clients and to draw a map to bring customers in Bharat to adopt digitization.
- Set & Monitor Goals: Create Monthly/Quarterly sales forecast & customer acquisition plans to be self-driven to achieve the same.
- Territory: Will be representative/accountable (Also work alongside the existing team to ensure seamless process to achieve goals) of assigned territory to improve revenue/customer base and maintain professional relationships.
- Assess Practices to create Improvement: Responsible for periodic assessment of the existing practices and contribute positively towards the improvement to achieve set goals of individual as well as for the organization.
- Training & Up-Skilling: Willing to undergo training as directed by organization and upskill oneself be various means available online and during work.
- Communication & Reporting: Ability to interact with customers of all levels and translating this into the actual requirements and report back to organization to achieve set goals.
Candidate’s KPIs measured in the following parameters,
- Customer Acquisition.
- Customer Retention – Low iteration ratio.
- Revenue generated – from new & existing customers.
What are we looking for in you?
eligibility Criteria -
- Candidates should have an MBA degree – Preferably in Sales/Marketing streams.
- Candidates should possess the basic knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint) & G-Suite & willing to learn online CRM, S&M tools.
- Candidate with multiple speaking/writing languages are preferred (South Indian).
- Candidates with excellent communication skills which suit the described profile are preferred.
- Strong knowledge of fundamentals of Management, reporting is a must
Candidates who are Aggressive, Go – Getter Attitude & Business Acumen, Analytical thinking & Problem Solving Ability are preferred
- Managing B2C sales by developing and implementing business strategies.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets within the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting monthly and quarterly results
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing team on lead generation.
- Developing the ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
If you want an accelerated career growth & a steep learning curve, then Misha https://www.askmisha.me/ is the place to be.
- Leveraging Financial Technology to Make Healthcare Affordable. We are focused on making healthcare affordable through planned savings for medical expenses. Born from a need for a healthier financial alternative for those who can- t pay immediately for the treatment they need.
- AffordPlan is the only one of its kind program which gives you the power of creating your own savings plan, upon whose maturity you- re given instant access to the treatment you need.
What we are looking for :
- Strong sales experience of services, B2C (preferred industry/ BFSI/Insurance/Retail/Telecom)
- Should have good Analytical skills ( Data )
- Team Management Experience - ( 20-25 people ) ( preferred experience on managing -female staff )
- Should have retention Experience
- Strong Understanding about attrition control
Job Description :
- Train the Field Sales Executives about our product.
- Manage sales through FOS.
- Converting the appointment into Lead.
- Systematic role out of brand/product launch and generate lead and convert the same.
- Achieve business targets of the area for various quarters as well as the financial year.
- Innovate plan and implement new ways to acquire a customer.
- Publishing daily MIS on product performance across all branches.
- Developing, Constructing and Cooperative working relationship with the employee of the mapped branch.
Our client (consulting firm) is undertaking a large Sales strategy transformation or improvement program in a large Cement Industry in India. The program involves improvements in sales and marketing and looks at Sales improvement opportunities. The program is for 2 years and already there is a team of consultants carrying out analysis and improvement idea generations on the ground. Now, there is a need of a strong Sales and Marketing, who can collate all improvement initiatives that are ongoing and provide timely insights to the consulting team on the implementation gaps and action needed
Opportunity to work with the TIER 1 management consulting firm.
- Sales experience of 3-5 years; Preference to work done in Cement, Automotive aftermarket sales
- Open to traveling with a minimum commitment of 6 months with up to a 2-year engagement.
- Contact and ensure to qualify identified prospects, leads, and suspects from established marketing campaigns plus current business partner relations.
- Conduct initial onsite, remote demonstrations and detailed follow-up demonstrations customized to show how solution attains particular prospect requirements.
- Stimulate sales activities to attain or exceed revenue objectives on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Update and maintain continuously internal marketing database to precisely reflect sales activities and prospect status.
- Support preparation of perfect monthly, quarterly and yearly sales projection along with pipeline reports.
- Assist partner distribution networks associated with distribution plus the promotion of organization materials.
- Prepare marketing plans determining specific organization product family needs.
- Develop market and competitive analysis, pricing schedules, forecasts, promotional plus advertising requirements.
- Develop and coordinate promotional as well as collateral materials like brochures, videos, binders, and trade show graphics, etc.
- Support marketing and sales programs together with Sales & Marketing Manager, Europe as well as Domestic Marketing team.
- Support incorporates plus product branding at international conventions and trade shows.
- Conduct account maintenance, inquiry calls, outside sales calls, qualification calls, concierge visits, site visits and varied sales activities.
- Prepare, plan and implement local marketing events, strategies and initiatives to enforce bar, boardroom and dining room sales.
- Plan and implement corporate events as defined in standard operating procedures.
- Execute accurately all organization initiatives, policies plus procedures to improve quality, operations and service.
Ø Deliver product value propositions and presentations to customers tuned to customer and industry needs
Ø Attend meetings with sales & business development managers; serve as a technical expert
Ø Put together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals and assist Sales Team in Qualifying Prospects
Ø Attend to customer requests for information on RFIs and RFPs completion
Ø Provide Product Knowledge Support to the Sales Team
Ø Work closely and collaboratively with customers to position the product
Ø Ensure that the company’s product can deliver on the customer’s requirements.
Ø Work closely with customers to understand and capture detailed technical requirements.
Ø Maintain credibility through best practices knowledge in Sales Enablement space.
Ø Provide ongoing support for customers post implementation by collaboration with engagement managers.
Skills / Attributes Required
- Proven track record in a pre-sales environment within an IT / software solutions business
- Technically skilled with a customer focused mind and excellent communication skills
- Experience in developing and delivering effective presentations
- Ability to work independently and to be proactive
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Willingness to travel within a wide geographical area for client meetings
Ø Previous experience working within a MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT and WEB SOLUTIONS
Ø Must be a subject matter expert with extensive software systems experience.
Ø An ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand.
Ø Previous experience working for a competitor in a similar position would be a strong advantage.
Ø Previous experience in handling data in analyzing data details and accuracy and Overseeing data mapping processes
Ø Pre-sales experience in the analytics domain preferable in Banking, Retail or Communications vertical.
Ø Must have a sound technical background
Ø Must be familiar with open-source technology and components.
Ø Working knowledge of big data components
Ø Must be familiar with analytics software architecture
Ø Familiar with data warehouse, data lakes and master data management.
Ø Ability to give convincing presentations and demos in analytics.
Ø Awareness of industry landscape in analytics for banking, retail or Comms.
Ø Experience in a broad range of Web Solutions and Mobile App development
Ø At least 3 years of experience in technology-related product management, product marketing, operations, sales/account management and/or consulting
-Multinational experience desirable
Ø Bachelors in Computer Science a must; MBA a plus
- Candidates must be fluent in both written and verbal English.
-Self motivated and ability to work/travel independently
Simplilearn.com is the world’s largest professional certifications company and an Onalytica Top 20 influential brand. With a library of 400+ courses, we've helped 1 million+ professionals advance their careers, delivering $5 billion in pay raises. Simplilearn has over 750 employees worldwide and our customers include Fortune 1000 companies, top universities, leading agencies and hundreds of thousands of working professionals. We are growing over 200% year on year and having fun doing it.
Who are we looking for?
This role would be part of the B2C sales function for our India / International Business Groups. He/she would drive the new customer acquisition, customer relationship management, Operations & reporting.
What should you do?
• New Customer Acquisition
• Conversion of leads received through various marketing channels • Preparing short-term and long-term sales plan towards reaching the assigned goals • Consistently achieve revenue targets in line withteam/organizational objectives • Proactively identifying cross-selling/up-selling opportunities with the existing customers • Identifying references through the existing customer base to increase the sales pipeline
• Customer Relationship Management
• Understand the customer requirement and pass on the insights towards the product portfolio improvement based on the customer interaction / feedback • Key Account Management • New account development
• Operations and Reporting
• Managing pre-sales to post-sales support activities for the assigned products/geographies and ensuring the highest customer satisfaction
Key Account Sales Manager:
US Based MNC.
Responsible for prospecting, developing & managing the assigned Research and Applied business customers in driving sales to meet the sales & marketing objectives as well as targets.
B2B Sales,New client acquisition.
Target Pharma Companies & Research Industry to sell lab chemicals
- You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market's potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- At least 2-4 years' experience in sales department.
- We're looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent.