Channel Sales Jobs in Chennai
We are looking for young and talented candidates for our Core team at Impact Guru.
Promotion & Engagement (Mall activities & promotional fundraising)
- Donor Acquisition and Retention through the Malls, Residential engagement and promotional activities.
- Donor acquisition from street, High foot fall areas.
- Regular Donation Validation.
- Properly issuance of the TEC (Tax Exempt Certificate) under 80G
Qualifications and skills:
- Good English communication skills
- Required Exp - Sales, Business development, fundraising, field job
- Freshers eager to learn are welcomed
- Strong command over regional language
- Enthusiastic & extrovert personality
- MS Office proficient.
- Daily work allowance over and above CTC
- Performance Incentives over and above target achievement
- Skill development & training opportunities
at Response Informatics
Job Title: Insurance Sales (Direct Channel)
Role: FLS ( Front Line Sales )
Total Exp: 3-5 Years
Relevant Exp: 2 years into insurance
Skills: Life Insurance Sales, Health insurance sales, Insurance sales
Locations: East, South, North, and West Zones.
at LMV financial Services PvtLtd
Greetings from LMV Financial Services Pvt. Ltd.!!!
We are hiring for Life Insurance Manager Profile .
Location- Banglore,Chennai, Vizag,Vijaywada,Anantpur,Rajamundra,Mysore,Mumbai & Pune Location.
Candidate must have prior working experiance in the same domain .
Must have handled or connections with multiple Agency Chennal.
Can able to work in open Market for Corporate DSA.
Salary- Based on Privious Package +Hike
at Bigfix Gadget Care Llp
Client Coordinator: Onboarding and manage brands, insurance and ecommerce companies requiring aftersales waranty support services.
Partner Coordinator: Onbaording and manage service partners. Assign tasks/ claims and get them executed through partner network.
• Set sales goals and develop sales strategies
• Research prospects and generate leads
• Contact potential and existing customers by phone, email, and in person
• Handle customer questions, inquiries, and complaints
• Meet daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets
• Excellent customer service and sales skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent phone and presentation skills
• Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
Must Have Requirements
1. Fluency In English And Tamil.
2. Sales Experience In Selling To Industries, Small And Medium Businesses In Industrial Areas Dealing Involved In - Manufacturing, Garments, Pharma Etc
3. Experience In Working With Channel Partners And Agents.
Nice To Have Requirements - B2B Sales In Financial Services, Insurance, Software Etc.
at education asia
- Manage the sales team to sell advertisement space and time.
- Maintain a good relationship with clients to ensure continuous business growth.
- Coordinate with Sales Head to set pricing for advertisements.
- Ensure on-time delivery and quality of advertisements.
- Ensure timely advertising billing and payment for customers
- Develop sales strategies to achieve short and long term sales revenue objectives.
- Review the sales processes and suggest improvements.
- Communicate regularly with customers and management to discuss advertising project progress, status, and issues if any.
- Develop innovative and creative ideas for increasing sales.
- Develop an overall budget and manage expenses within the budget.
- Prioritize customers based on revenue potential.
- Determine new sales opportunities by studying the latest market trends.
- Plan the advertising account activities such as identifying customers, managing resources, and setting deadlines.
- Determine the sales forecast and present the figures to the management and customers.
- Prepare sales presentations and proposals for customers.