LOCATION = MUMBAI, CHENNAI AND BHUBANESHWAR
We are looking for field sales agents with an entrepreneurial mindset, who will play a vital role in acquiring and activating travel agents. This is a very roll-up-your-sleeves role - you will have to knock on doors, pick up the phone, or do whatever it takes to acquire travel agents.
- Acquire and activate travel agents through various channels like office visits, telephone, email, social networks, events & meetings.
- Establish, grow, and maintain commercial ties with travel agents both current and potential in the designated territory to attract new partners for our services.
- Create a sales funnel, identify the right leads, define long-term goals, and engage in strategic business planning.
- Align sales activities with the tele-sales team, product, marketing, and customer success team.
- Build an in-depth understanding of our products and give demos or solve product queries to convert agents.
- Attend road shows, trade fairs, and other travel industry events.
- Maintain and analyze data.
- Stay updated on industry insights and opportunities for strategic planning and growth.
- At least 4 years of sales experience in the travel industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build relationships
- Prior experience in acquiring travel agents or in visas or insurance is a big plus
- Proficient with using CRMs and Google Sheets
- Ability to handle pressure
About PrintStop Printstop’s mission is to transform large enterprises' procurement processes which leads to happier and more efficient workplaces. Our solutions digitally transform complex, manually intensive processes for large enterprises. We have unique solutions for
Administration, Marketing, HR, and Procurement departments. We work with 150+ large customers like Deloitte, Capgemini, HDFC Ergo, Bajaj Allianz, Yes Bank, Siemens, Xerox, and several others. We are a 15-year-old bootstrapped company, profitable and growing year on year.
If you are an energetic, highly motivated, can-do attitude individual who enjoys networking and establishing relationships, we have the perfect job for you!
About the position Our company is seeking to hire a Business Development Manager and will be primarily responsible to acquire B2B customers, convert and generate business
Role Details Enterprise Sales Manager
Reporting To The Sales Head
Direct Reports NA
Location Hyderabad, Mumbai, and NCR
Qualifications & Experience Skillsets
3+ years of experience in B2B Selling largely to HR and Marketing heads of large companies. Being in Tech Sales will be a huge advantage
Website Portal Features knowledge
- Excellent Sales Skills (Opening & closing, Empathy, listening, prospecting, solutioning as
per client needs) - Great Negotiation and persistence skills
- Meticulous with Data Handling and reporting
- Is tech-savvy and an e-commerce user personal level
How will I be Successful (Critical Success Parameters)
How will I be Empowered
Do the right solutions and sell to a prospect Thorough product knowledge. Regular Product
training & coaching - Features, new enhancements, etc
Be persistent and convert the prospect in a shorter sales conversion cycle Training on Linkedin and similar tools, Leads from the Marketing team and references from existing customers
Follow processes and be diligent in reporting on Training on using the Company CRM time What will I Do (Major Functions) What Will I be accountable for (KPI) Resourceful in building contacts in the market using innate creativity
Updated and Accurate CRM
* Growth mindset to constantly look out for opportunities
# New client acquisition (Minimum 10 lakhs business annually) Revenue Achieved vs Target
* Use natural abilities to overcome challenges in sales situations Client Handover Documentation
* High level of enthusiasm for prospecting Reporting * Having gravitas to meet senior stakeholders in the organization
* Being self-dependent to figure out ways to mitigate regular challenges * Excellent written and oral communication skills - Command in English is a must to meet senior stakeholders
* Self-motivated to grow in a sales career and as an effective professional
“Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
Meet personal and team sales targets
Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
Requirements and skills
Proven sales experience
Track record of over-achieving quota
Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
Computer use competency
Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
Self motivated and driven
BA/BS degree or equivalent
Role: Virtual Sales - Partners
Experience: 1-4 years
CTC Range: 3 - 6 LPA
Qualification - Any Degree (Marketing)
As a virtual sales representative, you market a product or service through online services. Your primary responsibilities are to sell your product or service to new and returning customers and provide any assistance upon them purchasing it.
Sales Representative Skills and Qualifications:
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
Our client is one of India's finest luxury real estate brands. Renowned for leadership and excellence in real estate development, the prime focus being planned development, creating value assets, and crafting lifestyle experiences through design and architecture.
Company's work culture
We are a lean team of high-performing go-getters; we take ownership in our roles and lead with knowledge. Debates and discussions are an important part of our culture, and we encourage people to bring unique perspectives to their conversations. Most importantly, we love solving problems. Each day is inspiring, and we encourage you to apply for this role and experience it for yourself.
What would you be required to do?
- Activation of new channel partners as per the weekly and monthly targets and onboarding the CPs with the company through a smooth engagement process.
- Ensure right prospecting is done by the channel partners to acquire the right client.
- To ensure smooth registration, training, and brokerage disbursal to the channel partners.
- Identifying business opportunities by researching prospects through events, shows, cold calling, brand collaborations with luxury car brands, iconic residential projects, high end consumer brands, and other avenues.
- Conceptualizing and executing, events and customer engaging activities and constantly thinking of new ideas to generate leads.
- Arranging and attending meetings with clients within office or outside of office.
- Have complete grip over the product for meetings with Channel partners and Clients.
- Researching the competition brands and providing constant improvisations to make the brand have a strong presence in the market.
- Maintain a record of all activities and meetings done on daily basis in a daily reporting format in a systematic way so that it can be pivoted for follow-ups and analytics at any given time. Database could be of clients, partners, homeowners, commercial establishments, or any other consultant.
What skills are we looking for? FEET ON STREET
- Love for luxury and efficiency to handle HNI clients
- Excellent verbal and written communicator, makes wonderful sales pitch and presentations across physical/ virtual mediums
- Ability to understand clients requirements and give him with best possible solution
- Street smart, energetic and good interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial with an ability to solve problems creatively
- Good at maintaining the data and sharing reports on daily basis and preferably from real estate / high end luxury brand
- Very focused and ability to work under pressure
- Channel Partners activated / Events done
- Meetings done
- Leads generated
- Leads converted
- 3-5 years’ experience as an individual contributor in the luxury residential space or with any other luxury brand across consultancy, channel partnering, client loyalty programs, lead generation, digital presence and events
- MBA from a premium Institute or foreign university. Work experience with a luxury brand in direct sales or the strategy teams
While we prefer a great track record in Luxury Sales and a great track record, we also welcome candidates with limited experience. You must have eagerness to learn on the job quickly and are excited by this role and our organization and that you think you will be a good fit.
We are looking for young and talented candidates for our Core team at Impact Guru.
Promotion & Engagement (Mall activities & promotional fundraising)
- Donor Acquisition and Retention through the Malls, Residential engagement and promotional activities.
- Donor acquisition from street, High foot fall areas.
- Regular Donation Validation.
- Properly issuance of the TEC (Tax Exempt Certificate) under 80G
Qualifications and skills:
- Good English communication skills
- Required Exp - Sales, Business development, fundraising, field job
- Freshers eager to learn are welcomed
- Strong command over regional language
- Enthusiastic & extrovert personality
- MS Office proficient.
- Daily work allowance over and above CTC
- Performance Incentives over and above target achievement
- Skill development & training opportunities
About the Company:
Our client is a leading mid‐market investment bank with strong practices around M&A, PE, Capital Markets, Institutional Equities, Wealth Management, Insurance Broking, and Portfolio Management Services. A trusted Investment bank servicing customers with the best results in advisory in their investments, the best corporates for their growth & capital need, and families in managing their wealth. Led by seasoned bankers, our client works with the largest and the most reputed investors.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Impanel distributors to sell the investment management schemes
• Generate sales as per targets laid down through a judicious mix of external channel partners, internal sales channels, and direct clients, as outlined
• Handling channel and client queries
• Achieve set targets through a designed strategy
• Keep monitoring & review strategy on an ongoing basis
• Internal Coordination:
• Liaising with senior management to arrive at clear objectives for the department
• Liaising with investment teams to enable client interaction & information
• Liaising with operations and ensuring smooth functioning between the department & operations
• Ensure proper compliance with respect to all channel partners – distributors/clients etc.
• Ensure all activities are as per proper compliance internally and as per regulatory requirements
• Ensure all distributor agreements/client documentation has met all regulatory & compliance requirements on an ongoing basis
• Great command over English & Regional Language
• Experience 2 – 5 years
Passionate and energetic inside sales personnel who can connect and engage with leads via outbound calls, set up the appointments and can clearly communicate the company's brand identity.
- 1+ years of successful experience selling enterprise software products or services
- Identify prospects grow and manage sales pipeline to achieve targets
- Coordinate software demos and service presentations with prospects and internal business development team.
- Experience in market research, data mining and cold calling.
- Generate new potential client through cold calling, social media platforms.
- Communicating with the Organization heads and schedule the appointments for product demo.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and as a member of a remote team.
- Proven ability to build and manage a sales pipeline and achieve targets
- Market Research to identify new markets and prospects.
- Excellent communication skills (presentation, verbal, and written)
- Demonstrated expertise in building and maintaining client relationships
- Good convincing ability and confident personality.
- Data driven approach towards the sales process.
- Full understanding of the sales process from database generation to fixing the appointments.
- Min 1 year of relevant experience in software/hardware sales
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of lead generation and email hunting.
- Excellent knowledge of search engines, web analytics and business research tools.
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking.
- Good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
Ctc :5-7 lakh
Business Development Manager
Qualification Graduate or Post graduate
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills including presentation skills.
- Must be self-motivated and a good team player.
- Must have strong decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Must have channel Sales experience in Network and Security Solutions
Key responsibilities of the job
- Identifying new business development opportunities
- Driving lead generation efforts and new client acquisition
- Creating pitches and proposals including requirements gathering for successful conversion of leads.
- Understanding and analyzing business & assessment requirements from clients.
- Responsible for Revenue generation
- Enthusiasm and passion for sales and delivering above and beyond the norm
Greetings from LMV Financial Services Pvt. Ltd.!!!
We are hiring for Life Insurance Manager Profile .
Location- Banglore,Chennai, Vizag,Vijaywada,Anantpur,Rajamundra,Mysore,Mumbai & Pune Location.
Candidate must have prior working experiance in the same domain .
Must have handled or connections with multiple Agency Chennal.
Can able to work in open Market for Corporate DSA.
Salary- Based on Privious Package +Hike
About the role: Paytm Transit business deals in products related to commuting viz NCMC / Transit card, QR Ticketing, Smart card recharge etc.
- Achieving targets for key performance metrics viz user acquisition, retention and business revenue goals.
- Increase productivity of team by continuous training, review and supervision.
- Ensuring the team follows best in class sales tools and processes laid out by the business.
- Recruiting, retention and maintaining pipeline of field sales force.
- Build penetration in market by creating a strong network of reseller / influencers
- Provide ground feedback that would open up avenues for increasing business.
- 3+ years of Direct sales / business development experience.
- Managed a team of Front line sales persons for at least 1 year.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Worked on any Sales force app.
- Educational Qualification – Graduate & above.
- Good communication skills and proficiency in regional language of the geography where this position is based.
- Have exposure in cold calling.
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role
High level of drive, initiative and self-motivation
● Ability to take internal and external stakeholders along
● Understanding of Distribution set up and ability to build the business
● Strong people management exposure
● Love for simplifying
● Growth Mindset
● Willingness to experiment and improve continuously
Why join us
A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses
● Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
● A solid 360 feedbacks from your peer teams on your support of their goals
● Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager
Compensation: If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
WPC Sheets (substitute to Plywood)
WPC Door frames.
You Will be helping us in creating a Brand Presence as well as educating the dealers and distributors on the advantages of using this new-age material.
it would require you to visit multiple plywood stores on a regular basis
handing them out our product samples and brochures. explaining the product. and encouraging them to sell our products.
Along with this, there will be a lot of activities in market research along the way to help us create the best brand positioning for Ekotimber
A Business Development Executive is responsible for engaging and building relationships with MSME Clients viz.
Manufacturers, Wholesaler, Distributors, and Retailers to explore opportunities and generate leads for the sale of Vyapar
App subscription Licenses.
Required Candidate profile
Minimum two years of experience in Field/ Retail/ Software sales
Conducts activities like Business Association Seminars, meets to generate leads
Good communication skill
Education: Must be a graduate
Perks and benefits
Medical Cover of Rs 5 Lacs
Field Sales Executive
IT Services & Consulting
Sales & Business Development
Retail & B2C Sales
lead conversion, Lead Generation, Selling Skills, Field Sales, Cold Calling
Selling To Customer Needs, Cold Chain Management, Selling Products Or Services.
Designation: Senior Executive/Assistant Manager.
• Key Accounts Management: Retention and maintaining relationship with Existing
Broadcasters, Query Management & Daily Operations
• Executing the Subscription Contracts and ensuring regular, timely payments of
• Analyse BARC data to help Broadcasters with data insights
• Identify potential need gaps and maximize every business opportunity across
• Pitching & Monetising BARC Products with Broadcasters
• Collaborate internally with Finance, Legal, Measurement Science, Market/Business
Analytics, Technology, Marcom for all related work
• Onboarding New Broadcasters/ Channels
• Regular MIS management, Involvement in additional projects
• MBA with 2-5 years of experience, preferably in Research
• Understands Broadcast Ecosystem
• Currently working with a Broadcaster, Top 4 Networks ideally
• Work experience in Research Department at a Broadcaster, GEC genre preferably
- Actively engage in Lead response management and communication to make them sales- ready
- Co-ordinate for Digital Marketing activities like LinkedIn Posts, Cold emails etc.
- Participate in sales meetings & maintain sales tracker
- Maximize business opportunities by promoting services offered by the company to existing clients
- Identify & Onboard new reseller partners
- Plan Business Development Activities
- Co-ordinate with Vendors
- Demonstrate solution to the clients
- Achieve quarterly Sales targets
Candidates with Enterprise IT sales or have prior work experience in an IT company would be preferrable.
Achieve maximum revenue targets through primary sales in the residential segment
Drive scale and growth through proper sales planning and precise execution
Comply with Sales process and mechanism of the company and ensure Business Integrity
Gain in-depth knowledge about real estate environment in the city, property buying & renting cycle
Awareness of government policies and bylaws, processes & transaction procedures
Awareness about new projects coming up in the city and prevailing prices in various localities of the city
Maintaining deal pipelines and client contact lists
Visiting potential customers for new business. Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations
Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
The main objective is to increase the presence of our products in Category A stores across Mumbai.
There will be 2 people in your team, to help you achieve this.
You will have to lead this team to:
1. identify the right stores for our products to be placed
2. Visit the store and explain our product to storekeepers
3. Book orders for the products
4. Work on stock updation data from stores
Industry Type: IT Software
Experience:2-5 yrs (IT Software Products Sales)
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Upto 9 LPA
Candidates with smart presentation skills and go-getter approach (both freshers and experienced) can apply for the Sr. BDA position
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing new clients for Company’s Cloud/ Saas based software products and services.
- Responsible for end-to-end sales cycle, right from lead generation to deal closure with BANT Approach
- Effectively communicate with prospects to convey the promising brand image and product USP via cold call, email marketing, LinkedIn or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Organizing Online & Offline demo to the potential clients
- Research on the prospective clients in the target market, pursue leads and follow up.
- Prepare RFP, RFQ, Estimations, Negotiations with prospects
- Plan and oversee new sales & marketing initiatives
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Work collaboratively with Sale, marketing, and other internal team to validate targeting strategy.
- Depending on business requirements, BDM may be required to travel across country for developing the existing or newer opportunities.
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualification: MBA/BE or Equivalent
Experience of Marketing Management and outbound B2B sales, coupled with MBA (Sales & Marketing) qualification and a track record of success in ERP /Software Solution Sales
- Candidates should be able to build relationship with corporate customers, understand the technical requirement of customer
- Team oriented person should possess excellent verbal & written communication and presentation skills and an expert in understanding the customer requirement.
- Must be able to achieve overall sales target & servicing clients with the objective of increasing the market share of the company.
- Willing to travel extensively all over India.
- Candidate should have an excellent track record of achieving deadlines on time and ability to meet and exceed revenue targets.
- ERP, CRM and Cloud Experience and Internet Promotions and Sales.
- Area of Expertise :- Customer Development, Public Relation, Customer Service, Lead Generation
· To attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements
and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
· Provide technical solutions in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes
· Ability to demonstrate product and technologies effectively to audiences of varied technical
· Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally
· Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to channel partners and internal
· Create internal design configuration documentation including network diagrams with
· Work with Product Management to feedback on issues with current products and provide
input around new products
· Builds productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping
colleagues updated on activities
· Perform technical development for bespoke solutions as part of a design and development
· Able to understand business drivers and risks involved to the customer
· Prepare comparison documents against competitors
· Sell technical solutions to the customer with professionalism and enthusiasm
· Provide accurate and timely management information, to include - activity reports, bid
reviews, project forecasts, KPI’s
· Adhere to the Company’s Quality and Business Processes
· To structure and produce compelling sales proposals/commercial and technical
documentation outlining the cost savings and business benefits to clients
· To assume responsibility for running a bid team, where relevant
· Interface with the implementation / project team, articulating customer requirement, to
ensure smooth transition from Sale to Delivery
Our client is a producer of superior quality products. Our client is the largest single location manufacturing facility in India with certifications of ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 along with other product specific certifications.
As a ASM(Asst. Manager) Copier, you will be responsible for managing channel partners to influence order placements for paper in order to achieve respective area targets.
What you will do:
- Interacting with channel partners and their major end customers to solicit inputs for devising a product and price strategy to meet end user requirements
- Reviewing performance of channel partners – off take and order flow for ensuring achievement of monthly zonal targets
- Monitoring achievement of targets
- Implementing the sales strategy for the sale of product(s) in a specified area to increase turnover
- Monitoring achievement of sales targets for each CSC within the area
- Monitoring achievement of collection targets to reduce exposure to outstanding receivables
- Monitoring competitor activities in terms of their MOP, products, market share and production capacity for respective areas
- Interacting with quality/ R&D department for new product development basis customer feedback and competitor product portfolio
- Coordinating with CSC, production and dispatch teams for meeting customer order requirements within agreed timelines
- Ensuring timely payment and debt free transactions along with reconciliation of accounts
- Ensuring timely "C" Form submission and payout of performance incentives committed to channel partners
What you need to have:
- Prior experience in Channel Sales and Modern Trade
- Experience in Paper / Packaging / Publishing Industry preferred
Job Description: Hiring for Real Estate Rental Division - AZURO - Sales Manager
* Team Handling Role (Must have previous experience)
* Onboarding customers to the rental properties
* Finding tenants to the owner
* Take Care of property management and services
* Generate leads and fix appointments with customers
* Visit the property and explain about property to the customer, also convince the customer to onboard our property
Qualification - Graduation Must 60% scored
Total Sales Experience - 4 to 5 years
Relevant Experience Compulsory
CTC - Upto 5.00 LPA
Job Location - Multiple (Bangalore, Pune, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad)
Please contact and share your updated resume on below coordinates.
8 nine 7 one 9 six 8 one 9 one
sarita dot kumari at squareyards dot co dot in
- Excellent knowledge of Local premium GT and MT
- Have handled 3-4 SO's ,promoters, merchandiser.
- Non- food somewhat related to our product will be an added advantage.
- Good in communication and reporting.
- Excellent distributors handling/Negotiation (Age - less than 40)
The Sales Head is a leadership position with the responsibility of enabling new business through high-quality leads, prospects, and connections with high revenue potential.
- Develop and implement effective sales and growth strategies
- Ability to take targets and deliver it
- Ability to crack enterprise projects in blockchain space
- Develop Policy & Procedures related to Sales Management
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales, contribution and SG&A expenses forecasts
- Lead sales team members to achieve sales revenue, network development and profitability targets
- Design, monitor and analyse performance metrics (KRAs & KPIs) for Sales Team Members and suggest improvements
- Manage assigned Key Channel partners and Key customers accounts directly to develop productive and professional relationships
- Negotiate and close agreements with large major channel partners & customers
- Perform research and identify new potential channel partners & customers and new market & product opportunities
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients needs and company's policies
- Liaise with Marketing, Technical Services, Accounts, Logistics and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency, brand strengthening and deliverable of targeted services
- Stay up-to-date with market & competitive landscape and new product launches
- Ensure recruitment planning as per need and continuous development of sales team members
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Great Problem-solving skills.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Head or Sales Manager
- Experience of managing a high performance sales team
- Ability to understand and analyse sales performance metrics
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Good Leadership & Team management skills
- Strong communication skills, both written & verbal
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
- Blockchain Knowledge will be added advantage
- MBA/B-Tech/BE from a reputed institute
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Rejolut - As a Career Differentiator
- We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving futuristic and evolutionary business problems at scale with the next generation technology like blockchain, crypto and machine learning. Focuses on empowering people across the globe to be technically efficient, making advancements in technology and providing new capabilities that were previously thought impossible.
- We provide exposure to higher learning opportunities so that you can work on complex and cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, WebAssembly. Strong expertise in blockchain and crypto technology and working with the networks like Hedera Hashgraph, Tezos, BlockApps, Algorand, Cardano.
- We maintain high end transparency with clients and employees as Visibility unlocks Efficiency and trust unlocks Visibility.
- Company is backed by two technology Co-founders, well-versed with consumer applications and their work has been downloaded millions of times and a Sales/Marketing Co-founder, exceptionally well at managing relationships, networking and business collaborations. All three comes with a diverse and unconventional background in thought and technology leadership positions in companies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz.
> Health Insurance
> Work from Home
> Fast growth and more visibility into the company
> Experience to work on the latest technology
> Competitive Learning Environment with supportive co-workers
> Employee friendly HR Policies
> Paid leaves up to certain limits
> Competitive salaries & Bonuses
> Liberal working atmosphere
> Get mentored by the best in the industry
Monday to Friday
Do you want to work in a flexible fast-growing cyber security start up based out of Mumbai? Are you hungry for sales and want to join a vibrant and high-energy cyber security start up?
Assertion is a B2B cloud-based cyber security software company. We secure collaboration applications like Teams, Zoom, etc. – protecting customers from Data leaks, Breaches, Toll frauds and Security holes.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for sales of our security subscription services via Channels in the US and UK markets.
- Responsible for meeting sales targets by selling through the channel.
- Develop the channel, hunt and farm accounts via the channel.
- Superb written and spoken English communication skills
- Prior experience as a Channel Account / Success Manager or as a pre-sales Engineer working with large accounts
- Worked with companies such as Avaya, Cisco, Qualys, Rapid7, Tenable, Checkpoint, Symantec, McAfee, Splunk or its partners
- Understanding of Excel and basic presentation skills through PowerPoint
Good to have:
- Cyber security domain knowledge
- Needs to be a keen listener and empathetic to the concerns of front-end sales team of the channel partner
Location: Mumbai / Pune (mandatory)
Years of Experience: 2 to 7
Education: People with relevant bachelor's degree and experience may apply. Business / Master's degree will be an added advantage..
Compensation: Your salary will have a fixed component with a profit-sharing component for sales incentive.
3 to 4 years of experience in Software Sales (SaaS/Cloud Software)
e-Learning/LMS Sales experience is preferred
Excellent verbal and written English
Identifying business opportunities, establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects
Analysing the need of the prospect, conducting product demonstrations and recommending solutions.
Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
Identifying product improvements based on current industry trends, market research and competition
2.COUNSELLING THE PARENTS FOR CHILD'S FUTURE EDUCATION
3.SHOULD HAVE OWN LAPTOP
4.VERY GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILL,INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
We’re seeking a qualified Sales Manager to sell Whitehat Jr’s product that our customers have grown to rely on. The Sales Manager will utilise their skills to generate high quality leads, build a strong relationship with customers and close deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and demonstrate the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
Role details (please read)
Scope: Exceed targets for New Sales, Referrals or Renewals, in an individual contributor role
Work Location: Remote online work until offices reopen, candidate may be based anywhere in India
Working days: 6 working days with 1 day-off which may be during week
Shifts (subject to change): shift start hour will be after 6 AM and shift end hour before 12 midnight
Mandatory Language Fluency: English, Hindi
Laptop/Wi-fi: candidates to use their own laptops, wi-fi will be reimbursed
Additional Compensation: If applicable, this will be decided basis your allocated shift after you join
Proven B2C Sales track record of exceeding targets, >2 years of Sales experience
Fluency in English and Hindi, ability and willingness to deliver in a high pressure environment
Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organisational skills.
Ability to counsel a parent for the child's future
Comfortable with changing shift timings so that we may serve our customers better
Graduation is not mandatory for candidates with 3+ years of experience
Working knowledge of Salesforce, spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets ) and powerpoint
Designation: Business Head - eCommerce - Comfort Food Ecosystem
This role will have end-to-end ownership of this e-commerce business with Digital First mindset. You will create the Digital Selling Strategy, help build the prototype and beta-version of the product and work closely with the internal and external stakeholders.
We expect the Business Manager/Head/Lead/Specialist to be a passionate customer advocate with proven analytical capabilities and project management skills, extreme attention to detail, online/mobile technology understanding, social media marketing skills and the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task.
The Business Manager/Head/Lead/Specialist must be an effective negotiator and an excellent communicator in working with partners and vendors, as well as with internal cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for Digital First on product & technology, a high level of flexibility, commitment, and a sense of ownership
An Ideal Candidate will be able to:
Act as the business owner for this e-commerce product, possessing a complete understanding of internal and external variables that impact the business
Develop a detailed understanding of the product development and go-to-market process for the Digital First business, as well as the factors that drive success within each segment of our business
Must Have experience in FMCG Food & Beverages or OTC marketing
Responsible for managing the ecommerce business, apart from building and cost effective and efficient business model
Responsible for establishing a system and process that is standardized, reasonable and suitable for the Indian e-commerce sales model, and effectively complete the whole process management of the sales process
Manage Revenue and Gross Profit Targets for E-commerce and grow the business digital interventions
Planning, Executing & Handling complete business operations of e-commerce at each level
Understand the characteristics of Indian e-commerce market and use the platforms superior resources to establish and build the overseas e-commerce network
Front-end operations, Product Assortment, Supply chain, Distribution and CRM
Over-seeing and executing Pan-India level deliveries for a seamless operation
Planning and implementing visibility activities for the brand for the e-commerce clients
Campaign Analytics Strategies & implementation for maximizing revenues and customer experience
Manage the user experience of the website including site navigation, content development, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns
Responsible for the development of effective e-commerce website branding, planning and marketing programs
To create engagement via digital marketing plans to ensure maximum brand visibility on a platform
Formulate a comprehensive account wise strategy for e-Commerce channel
To drive operational excellence by developing models to improve process efficiency, reduce delivery costs; and led efforts to expedite vendor sign-up process
Create business plans for new opportunities and develop and execute project plans for the launch of new features, incorporating merchandising and pricing strategies.
Conduct financial analysis of business opportunities to meet and exceed revenue and profitability targets.
Bachelor’s degree in technical field preferably from prestigious institutions
6+ years of product management experience developing and launching products
5+ years of experience in the e-commerce space with exposure to social media trends, online marketing and brand building
Experience managing multiple projects - prioritization, planning and task delegation
Ability to develop & drive business strategy
Multiple successful launches of V1 products in a rapid growth environment
Hands on experience working in an Agile environment with a short iteration cadence
Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
Location: Mumbai- We-Work Chromium, Powai
Requirements: Immediate joining required
Field: Education Technology. Product is a blockbuster and has shown tremendous conversion potential (20%+) allowing significant upside for a passionate, high-energy growth hacker.
Global Operations: The position is for global operations for extremely high growth opportunity. The global operations would happen in night shifts from 1am to 10am
Profile Roles and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Initiating phone conversations with parents who complete the demo classes for their kids
- Intensely following up with the prospects and closing the sales within the sales cycle
- Diligently communicating and priming the lead through channels like email, whatsapp, SMS, calls
- Achieving the weekly targets in a high pressure performance driven competitive environment
- Monitoring self-performance at all times while also contributing to the team performance, keeping track of factors like conversion factor, Average revenue generated per lead, Average revenue per sale, etc
- Exceptional communicator and influencer who can deliver sales pitch like a charm
- Result driven with experience of extremely target centric job
- Confident and persevering risk-taker who thrives in a high-performance high-growth environment
- Self-learners with high grasping ability so that you can learn about the product within 2 days
Role - Sales
1.) Independently generate quality leads.
2.) Capability to close the leads independently with continuous follow-up and coordination.
3.) Should be able to create plan for next 4 years related to sales and target to be achieved.
4.) Good network in manufacturing industry.
5.) Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
6.) Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, techniques, etc.
7.) Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
8.) Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, making recommendations to management
Desired Skills –
· Ability to work independently.
· The individual will be expected to work with minimum guidance and take ownership of his / her work.
· Understanding of the sales process and procedure.
· Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers
· Experience is must in sales
Patient Care manager:
Salary: 4-9 LPA
https://zenonco.io/">ZenOnco.io is the world’s first integrative oncology healthtech platform. At ZenOnco.io, we aim to extend life and improve the quality of life for cancer patients through integrative oncology treatment, which covers both medical treatment as well as complementary treatment (Nutrition, emotional wellness, fitness, and community support).
To provide the best medical treatment options to cancer patients, we have partnered with 50+ hospitals across India, and cover 1,000+ oncologists. We also provide patients access to a full range of diagnostic tests that are required to arrive at the most effective cancer treatment.
We heavily deploy technology in our operations, and have recently launched the world’s first Integrative Oncology Preliminary Assessment Report tool (ZIOPAR) to guide cancer patients free of cost on the possible treatment options based on their cancer profile, symptoms and other conditions.
We believe in innovation, dedication and commitment. While we have the thrill to seek out and capture the world, we are looking for a responsible partner in you. If you feel you can become one of us, apply today.
Roles and responsibilities:
* Educate the patient on offerings of ZenOnco.io
* In-bound sales to drive conversions from leads
* Customer interaction and correspondence
* Making on call appointments to talk to existing and potential clients
* Persuading clients to buy your company’s services
* Providing an after-sales service
* Keeping records of sales and customers
* Reporting information back to head office about customer needs
* Patient medical data collection
* Process mapping from case initiation to delivery of consultation
* Collaborate across teams to ensure quality and coordinate care delivery
* Working with the tech/product team to optimize operations
* Identify key areas of improvement in patient facing operations of the company and proposing strategies to enable
* Responsible for managing patient relations and complaint activity.
* Liaison between patients, their families, and the organization's physicians, departments and administration.
* Ensures thorough and timely resolution of patient issues, concerns, and complaints.
To be a healthcare salesperson, you’ll need:
* Excellent sales and negotiation skills
* Strong communication and networking skills
* Good planning and organizational skills
* Self-motivation, drive and initiative
* An outgoing and confident approach
* Commercial and business awareness
* The ability to understand and present clinical data
* The flexibility to cope with frequent changes in products and healthcare systems
Education and Experience:
* Graduate or Post Graduate in healthcare education (Preferred)
*Experience as patient manager: 2+ years
*Experience in healthcare industry: 2+ years (Preferred)
You will get:
* Some of the best people to work with (founders are IIM graduates and investment banker)
* An opportunity to make a difference in the lives of millions of cancer patients across the globe
* A great learning environment and opportunity to grow
We are looking for a Business Development Manager/Relationship Manager to build and preserve trusting relationships with our customers.
Introduction & Acquisitions of new partners - Individual /Corporate clients and meeting the required revenue targets expected from the role & it will be an individual contributor. Self-accelerating & result oriented Adapt acquired knowledge in Change Management.
All possible new prospect partners - INDIVIDUAL /CORP clients in the city.
Duties & Responsibilities -
- Dialogue with our clients to understand their business objectives and challenges
- Analyze partners' data and provide strategic recommendations to clients
- Monitor user reservations and partner promotion
- Build efficiency in support processes for improving partners side experience
- Resolve operational problems on the partners' side within a specified time
- Attend meetings with partner facilities for orientations, resolving issues & relationship building.
- Handle invoicing, including calculation of recharges done
- Serve as the one-point contact for the sales team for all reservations and schedule of the activities.
- 1-5 years of relevant experience
- Positive, can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves, self-starter mindset and attitude.
- Highly organized, multi-tasking skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with a relentless desire to go above and beyond.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
The candidate is required to generate leads by visiting Co-operative societies, Colleges and Clubs. The candidate is required to meet the Managers of the Clubs or SPOC of a college or society and explain them about our Housie Quiz game. Persuade them to organize a housie game in their vicinity.
The candidate is rwquired to organize atleast 1 housie quiz game in any Club/ College or Society.
The candidate should be ready to travel.
Our client (consulting firm) is undertaking a large Sales strategy transformation or improvement program in a large Cement Industry in India. The program involves improvements in sales and marketing and looks at Sales improvement opportunities. The program is for 2 years and already there is a team of consultants carrying out analysis and improvement idea generations on the ground. Now, there is a need of a strong Sales and Marketing, who can collate all improvement initiatives that are ongoing and provide timely insights to the consulting team on the implementation gaps and action needed
Opportunity to work with the TIER 1 management consulting firm.
- Sales experience of 3-5 years; Preference to work done in Cement, Automotive aftermarket sales
- Open to traveling with a minimum commitment of 6 months with up to a 2-year engagement.
- Contact and ensure to qualify identified prospects, leads, and suspects from established marketing campaigns plus current business partner relations.
- Conduct initial onsite, remote demonstrations and detailed follow-up demonstrations customized to show how solution attains particular prospect requirements.
- Stimulate sales activities to attain or exceed revenue objectives on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Update and maintain continuously internal marketing database to precisely reflect sales activities and prospect status.
- Support preparation of perfect monthly, quarterly and yearly sales projection along with pipeline reports.
- Assist partner distribution networks associated with distribution plus the promotion of organization materials.
- Prepare marketing plans determining specific organization product family needs.
- Develop market and competitive analysis, pricing schedules, forecasts, promotional plus advertising requirements.
- Develop and coordinate promotional as well as collateral materials like brochures, videos, binders, and trade show graphics, etc.
- Support marketing and sales programs together with Sales & Marketing Manager, Europe as well as Domestic Marketing team.
- Support incorporates plus product branding at international conventions and trade shows.
- Conduct account maintenance, inquiry calls, outside sales calls, qualification calls, concierge visits, site visits and varied sales activities.
- Prepare, plan and implement local marketing events, strategies and initiatives to enforce bar, boardroom and dining room sales.
- Plan and implement corporate events as defined in standard operating procedures.
- Execute accurately all organization initiatives, policies plus procedures to improve quality, operations and service.
Our sales professionals focus on face to face sales presentations as they provide our clients an
opportunity to know IndiaMART & value addition IndiaMART can bring to their respective business.
This position allows you to build new clients for the organization, build rapport and trust in both yourself and the company. Our top sales professionals are passionate and driven in order to produce top results, all the while maintaining integrity.
The job encompasses complete P&L responsibility of a Branch comprising of 20-30 people. He shall be responsible to plan, execute and monitor the sales operations with the objective of attaining accelerated growth of new client acquisition in line with the laid down processes. The role will involve recruiting & managing direct sales force in the Branch, increasing the productivity level & overall efficiency of the sales team and ensuring target achievement as per the defined targets.
- Monitoring and analysis of key data of the region allocated including sales figures, sales personnel, productivity ratios, client’s work status and receivables.
- Accurately forecasts weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue streams.
- Identifying the opportunity & problem areas, preparing the action plan for achieving the key
- sales figures and presenting the Branch Sales reports. Actively driving and ensuring sale target
- achievement, management of sales support function and timely work completion of customers.
- Recruit, develop & ensure Retention of respective team by formulating their development plans, meeting their training needs and communicating with them on a regular basis.
- Record performance metrics and monitoring key parameters to increase the overall productivity of the sales personnel.
- Drive performance incentive structure and sales promotion schemes.
- Collecting market feedback and provide periodic updates to the management for formulation of policy & strategy.
- To penetrate all targeted accounts and originate sales opportunities for the company’s products and services.
- To set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations on daily basis with his/her team.
- To ensure systematic follow-up with the client organizations to take the sales pitch to timebound closure.
- To ensure that all payments are collected as per the company’s payment terms.
- Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements.
- Conduct performance review for his/her team on regular basis.
The Business Development Lead will be responsible for generating sales opportunities in their region. Their role will require them to do the following:
1. Find customers willing to buy Veera products
2. Negotiate price points for volume orders that are pre-sales in nature
3. Assist with the end-to-end relationship of the account, and ensure that payments are recieved over time in the correct amount.
4. Ad-Hoc tasks as needed
This role will be compensated primarily on commission, with rates starting at 12% and going up to 25% depending on the quality of accounts.
We are looking for an enthusiastic team member to help discover new prospects & bring closures. An energetic and focussed practitioner who wants to make a career in Sales/Inside Sales.
Pleasing personality, infectious energy and ability to sell.
- Discover prospects through cold calling, networking and social media
- Meet to convert and
- Manage converted accounts
- Bike (due to currently restricted modes of transport)
- 1-3 years experience in sales (to give you a jump start)
- Willingness to be on the field (well you got to meet your clients!)
If you are a person befitting the role, do connect with us with your resume, current and expected Salary.
PS: THIS IS A WORK FROM OFFICE JOB ONLY. IF THIS IS NOT SOMETHING YOU ARE OPEN TO, PLEASE DONT APPLY.
We're looking for a smart get-things-done attitude Sales Executive. Your primary focus would be to run Sales for our products Societynmore and GateSecure - engaging with clients, and presenting online/in-person demos. You'll be responsible for Lead Generation leveraging your expertise and different strategies for rider and driver marketing. Building client relations and helping the product development with client feedback will essential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Your responsibility shall include marketing the Online product offered by Societynmore in the the area of Cooperative Housing and Commercial societies primarily for Mumbai & Pune market.
2) Co- ordinating with our development Vendors, Managers/Committee Members of Co-operative Society clients of the company as and when required for matters relating to our Society management portal.
3) You need to acquire and build complete knowledge of the online Modules offered by the Company for your own understanding and contributing to the marketing activity for the company product. Please note for the purpose of Sales, all weekends (Saturday & Sunday) shall be working. There will be a weekly off on Monday.
1) Presentation Skills with Good Communication.2) Expertise in Field Sales, expanding product reach and strategies for the same.
3) Demonstrated Track record in driving Sales and Marketing in previous roles.
4) Knack for optimizing the processes/workflows accomplishing the desired results.