Inside Sales Jobs in Bhubaneswar
- Understanding learner’s career-related aspirations, concerns, and uncertainties throughout the consultation process
- Reviewing a learner's personal and educational background and how these might influence their prospective job-related choices
- Explain the gaps if any, between Aspiration Vs Ability of potential learners
- Informing learners about potential shortcomings in their skill sets and devising strategies to remedy these through appropriate learning solutions
- Proposing career-related options that are based on your insights about market, employability, career, salaries and growth.
- Walking learners through the process of compiling and restructuring their options and taking the best decision for themselves
- Guiding learners through the completion of aptitude, personality, and other related tests.
- Scoring learner’s responses to the tests and other questions, and discussing with them about the results of these.To efficiently carry out your daily responsibility, as a Career Counselor, you will,
- Constantly research and analyze current employment trends in IT industry
- Constantly research and analyze current market trends in emerging technologies
- Adhere to process specifications as guided by your supervisor and training team
- Comply with the organization’s policies and procedures
- Manage your performance to achieve your committed goals
- Develop positive working relationship with all colleagues - management, supervisors, co-counsellors, all support team members
You are a good fit for this role, if you can/have,
- Demonstrate history of performance through target achievements
- Track record of meeting targets & commitments
- Displaying excellent judgement & interpersonal skills
- Showcase your knowledge about ever-changing trends across all dominant industries
- Demonstrate Resilience and emotional balance
- Top-notch investigative, assessment, and communication skills
- Self-learner and invested in self-development
- Hobbies that wake you up early even on week-offs
1. Cold-call the clients
2. To pitch about the services
3. To convert the leads into sales
at Hostcode LAB
About Hostcode LAB Technologies: Hostcode LAB is an IT and Information Security startup, empowering the businesses to grow online with the latest cloud technologies, Web/mobile app Security Solutions, Customized web/mobile application development along with Internet marketing solutions.
As a business development executive in Hostcode LAB, you will be responsible to research client business referrals, network, and web leads; provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered and additional presentations as needed, and work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult throughout the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Hubspot, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information.
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process.
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding monthly sales goals.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers.
- Excellent in Bidding on freelancing platforms.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor.
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives
- Two years of cold calling experience; s sales experience; knowledge of sales process from initiation to close.
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Demonstrated and proven sales results.
- Excellent understanding of IT industry and software products and services.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Client Acquisition: Min 1 year ( Preferred)
- Lead Management: Min 1 year ( Preferred )**
- Education: MBA ( Preferred)
- Language: English (Preferred )**
- Incentives on reaching sales targets.
Designation: Business Development Executive.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- total work: 1 year (Required)
- business development: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Bhubaneshwar, Orissa (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Two-wheeler (Preferred)
- Software Development