Channel Sales Jobs in Pune
A Business Development Executive is responsible for engaging and building relationships with MSME Clients viz.
Manufacturers, Wholesaler, Distributors, and Retailers to explore opportunities and generate leads for the sale of Vyapar
App subscription Licenses.
Required Candidate profile
Minimum two years of experience in Field/ Retail/ Software sales
Conducts activities like Business Association Seminars, meets to generate leads
Good communication skill
Education: Must be a graduate
Perks and benefits
Medical Cover of Rs 5 Lacs
Field Sales Executive
IT Services & Consulting
Sales & Business Development
Retail & B2C Sales
lead conversion, Lead Generation, Selling Skills, Field Sales, Cold Calling
Selling To Customer Needs, Cold Chain Management, Selling Products Or Services.
- Older job skills are becoming irrelevant. There is a constant need to upgrade.
- The value of work matters more than the number of years of experience a person has.
- The education system is still failing to prepare people for the real professional world.
- You can work on anything from anywhere for whatever time
These facts may look scary but they are actually opportunities if the professionals get to:
- Figure out their career interests and paths
- Learn the skills
- Share learnings
- Find people for mentorship, side projects, freelancing, etc
- Get opportunities to apply their skills at a place that fits their needs
At Cutshort, this is what we do. We have built an AI-powered solution to help millions of professionals plan and grow their careers to become more successful and satisfied in their lives. Since we started in 2015, 2M professionals have used Cutshort to hire, find jobs, and connect with each other to grow their careers.
- An understanding of the value of the "sales" function in a company.
- Strong communication skills (we don't mean fancy vocabulary or US accent), an ability to write/speak clearly, logically, and persuasively.
- An eagerness to learn and compound on your career
- Solid listening skills with empathy
- Multitasking ability - you will need to seamlessly communicate across various channels such as Telephone, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, Slack, Skype, etc.
The work culture at Cutshort
- Working with a few, but only with the highest quality team members who want to become the very best in their fields.
- Having a flat organizational structure with a merit-first, no-politics environment
- Partnering with our employees to achieve their career goals and helping them grow professionally, financially, and holistically.
Please read more here: https://medium.com/cutshort/should-you-work-at-cutshort-read-this-to-find-out-466d9086dec6?source=friends_link&sk=ae2b24ac96b881e00d44b18e2dee65b1">https://medium.com/cutshort/should-you-work-at-cutshort-read-this-to-find-out-466d9086dec6?source=friends_link&sk=ae2b24ac96b881e00d44b18e2dee65b1
Job Description: Hiring for Real Estate Rental Division - AZURO - Sales Manager
* Team Handling Role (Must have previous experience)
* Onboarding customers to the rental properties
* Finding tenants to the owner
* Take Care of property management and services
* Generate leads and fix appointments with customers
* Visit the property and explain about property to the customer, also convince the customer to onboard our property
Qualification - Graduation Must 60% scored
Total Sales Experience - 4 to 5 years
Relevant Experience Compulsory
CTC - Upto 5.00 LPA
Job Location - Multiple (Bangalore, Pune, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad)
Please contact and share your updated resume on below coordinates.
8 nine 7 one 9 six 8 one 9 one
sarita dot kumari at squareyards dot co dot in
Do you want to work in a flexible fast-growing cyber security start up based out of Mumbai? Are you hungry for sales and want to join a vibrant and high-energy cyber security start up?
Assertion is a B2B cloud-based cyber security software company. We secure collaboration applications like Teams, Zoom, etc. – protecting customers from Data leaks, Breaches, Toll frauds and Security holes.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for sales of our security subscription services via Channels in the US and UK markets.
- Responsible for meeting sales targets by selling through the channel.
- Develop the channel, hunt and farm accounts via the channel.
- Superb written and spoken English communication skills
- Prior experience as a Channel Account / Success Manager or as a pre-sales Engineer working with large accounts
- Worked with companies such as Avaya, Cisco, Qualys, Rapid7, Tenable, Checkpoint, Symantec, McAfee, Splunk or its partners
- Understanding of Excel and basic presentation skills through PowerPoint
Good to have:
- Cyber security domain knowledge
- Needs to be a keen listener and empathetic to the concerns of front-end sales team of the channel partner
Location: Mumbai / Pune (mandatory)
Years of Experience: 2 to 7
Education: People with relevant bachelor's degree and experience may apply. Business / Master's degree will be an added advantage..
Compensation: Your salary will have a fixed component with a profit-sharing component for sales incentive.
We are on the lookout for a dynamic and driven individual for the role of Pre Sales Executive.
What will you do every day?
- The role requires a good blend of technical, product, and interpersonal skills with a passion to provide every necessary support to the front-end sales team to close large-scale enterprise deals.
- You will, on a day-to-day basis, work with various external clients & internal teams trying to bridge the gaps between solutions & selling.
- You will also come up with different collaterals which will help scale up the complete process across industry and geography.
- Understand client needs and business challenges to architect a workable solution with a convincing value proposition by collaborating with multiple cross-functional teams
- Manage relationships and with some of NeuroTags' largest strategic accounts and work closely with their teams to achieve the business objectives
- Use the domain & product experience, coupled with sales expertise, to craft sales pitches, client-specific collaterals, and demos for the sales team
- Manage the entire proposal lifecycle which will include scope finalization, solution review, commercials, and proposal submission.
- Analyze market data to determine the ideal customer for NeuroTags' solutions.
- Own the platform demos & Proof of Concepts. Understand the business use case, and create prototypes for the client
- Responsible for identifying opportunities and giving feedback to the product team to ensure a differentiated product roadmap
- 1-3 years of experience in Pre Sales/ Sales.
- Demonstration of critical product and consumer thinking during his/her career.
- Should be comfortable to do technical writing & creating impactful presentations
- Has a good understanding of SDKs and APIs and a good ability to troubleshoot issues
- Excellent communication skills and experience dealing with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in managing a team will be a plus
- Manage the sales team to sell advertisement space and time.
- Maintain a good relationship with clients to ensure continuous business growth.
- Coordinate with Sales Head to set pricing for advertisements.
- Ensure on-time delivery and quality of advertisements.
- Ensure timely advertising billing and payment for customers
- Develop sales strategies to achieve short and long term sales revenue objectives.
- Review the sales processes and suggest improvements.
- Communicate regularly with customers and management to discuss advertising project progress, status, and issues if any.
- Develop innovative and creative ideas for increasing sales.
- Develop an overall budget and manage expenses within the budget.
- Prioritize customers based on revenue potential.
- Determine new sales opportunities by studying the latest market trends.
- Plan the advertising account activities such as identifying customers, managing resources, and setting deadlines.
- Determine the sales forecast and present the figures to the management and customers.
- Prepare sales presentations and proposals for customers.
• On-boarding of new clients and servicing of existing clients for increased business. • Responsibility for the entire process of lead management, sales and business development.
• Data management to ensure 100% coverage in assigned territory and tracking other key parameter.
• Ensuring timely collection of all revenue from clients
• Ensuring end to end client relationship management and servicing
• Providing the market intelligence, data analytics and insights for the marketing team to launch the right promotional and customer communication initiatives.
• Responsibility for achieving sales and revenue targets in the designated areas.
• Mapping of new projects and new Broker in designated territories, acquisition of new projects and new brokers to ensure coverage across designated territory.
We're looking for a smart get-things-done attitude Sales Executive. Your primary focus would be to run Sales for our products Societynmore and GateSecure - engaging with clients, and presenting online/in-person demos. You'll be responsible for Lead Generation leveraging your expertise and different strategies for rider and driver marketing. Building client relations and helping the product development with client feedback will essential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Your responsibility shall include marketing the Online product offered by Societynmore in the the area of Cooperative Housing and Commercial societies primarily for Mumbai & Pune market.
2) Co- ordinating with our development Vendors, Managers/Committee Members of Co-operative Society clients of the company as and when required for matters relating to our Society management portal.
3) You need to acquire and build complete knowledge of the online Modules offered by the Company for your own understanding and contributing to the marketing activity for the company product. Please note for the purpose of Sales, all weekends (Saturday & Sunday) shall be working. There will be a weekly off on Monday.
1) Presentation Skills with Good Communication.2) Expertise in Field Sales, expanding product reach and strategies for the same.
3) Demonstrated Track record in driving Sales and Marketing in previous roles.
4) Knack for optimizing the processes/workflows accomplishing the desired results.