Inside Sales Jobs in Chennai
We are hiring Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to join our team.
Who we’re looking for?
An ideal candidate is someone who does not shy away from taking responsibility and collaborates with the intention to deliver results. If you are driven by over-achieving targets and keen on pursing a sales leadership career path, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
At Leadle, you will:
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation - generate warm leads and set up meetings
- Build prospect lists based on the ideal customer profile and navigate company structures to identify decision makers.
- Perform outbound reach outs via cold-calling, email campaigns, LinkedIn campaigns and other channels
- Deliver first pitch, which is a combination of questions and pitching to attract and retain the prospects on the call
- Maintain and update the CRM system to track and reflect metrics
- Create content to develop call and messaging strategies to drive opportunities
- Come up with creative personalization to draw the attention of prospects
- 1+ years of previous experience in cold-calling, lead generation, prospect management & building sales pipeline, or related sales experience for SaaS products or services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with prospective clients
- Demonstrated success in heavy volume cold calling for B2B products and services, especially to international markets
- Hands-on experience in using Sales engagement platforms like Outreach, Outplay, etc. is a big added bonus!
- Experience working with CRM
- Proven track record of consistency in ensuring a high standard of quality and accuracy in all deliverables
- A growth mindset with a passion for building things from the ground up, strong sense of ownership and a "lets-get-it-done" attitude
- Highly metrics-driven
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Team Lead – Business Development (Inside Sales) to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales and marketing strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients in the US Health Care and Media domain.
· Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
· Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
· Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
· Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
· Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
· Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
· Develop entry level staff into valuable Business Development Resources
· Manage a team of lead qualification BDEs or Inside sales representatives
· Proven working experience as a Team Lead – Inside Sales
· Proven sales track record
· Experience in customer support is a plus
· Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Hub Spot)
· Proficiency in English
· Market knowledge
· Communication and negotiation skills
· Ability to build rapport
· Time management and planning skills
· Any Graduate with sales experience of at least 5+ years with team management experience of 2 plus years
Inside Sales Executive:
- 2+ years
- Inside sales executive
Actively sourcing new sales opportunities through cold-calling and emailing
- Developing in-depth knowledge of product features and benefits
- Utilizing virtual meetings to build relationships with new customers
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills
- Effective communication skills
- Provident Fund
- Monday - Saturday
- Day Shift
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹200,000.00 - ₹300,000.00 per year
- Educating customers about our business solutions.
- Presenting product to prospective clients.
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data.
- Closing customer contracts and generating new sales.
- Using automation tools to track progress and report goals.
- Analyzing consumer needs and developing innovative solutions.
- Remain in regular contact with your clients to understand and meet their needs.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to negotiate and problem-solve.
- Knowledge of current marketing and advertising trends and best practices.
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrable business acumen and a deep understanding of business sales processes.
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or similar sales/customer service role
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- 2+ years experience
Why should you join us?
We at Fieldproxy provide more than just a startup experience. Some of the perks you will be getting include:
- Competitive Salary
- Company-paid Health Insurance
- Friendly and supportive work culture
- Other perks such as free snacks and an informal dress code
Skills:- Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Account Management, Key account management and Sales
Glint is a technically driven hyper local auto care service company that ensures doorstep car maintenance to the customer through monthly based subscription. At present, Glint has served around 1.5+ Lakhs orders with 1000+ monthly subscriptions.
At Glint, we believe in working in a collaborative environment. We practice flat hierarchy with more transparency and good flow of information.
After a successful operation in Chennai, we are launching next in Coimbatore.
We are currently looking for a Customer Success Executive, Coimbatore.
What will you do at Glint?
Customer Success Executive are the main interface for the clients with Glint You will work closely with the client to build relationships with all relevant stakeholders as a trusted partner. You must have a strong understanding of our Customer’s business objectives and the ability to identify and articulate how our solution supports achievement of the Customers’ strategic business goals. You will be responsible to drive value at every juncture of the client's journey- from on-boarding to expansion to renewal to prevention of churn.
- Work closely with the customer to ensure effective and efficient on boarding and drive greater usage/adoption over time
- Maintain a deep understanding of our solutions and content and educate clients about the most relevant features/functionality of our service offering.
- Effective, timely and accurate client communications, establishing and reviewing key performance indicators, and active positive engagement
- Developing efficient and effective management plans for clients renewals and up-sells of services.
- Serve as the voice of the client and provide internal feedback to Product, Engineering and other teams on how we can better serve our clients
- Support the resolution of delivery, implementation or technical issues Perform other duties as assigned
- Monitor clients usage throughout their lifecycle to not only identify and prioritize at-risk accounts but also ways to mitigate churn
What we’re looking for:
- Consistent performer who handles stressful situations and deadline pressures.
- Experience of 1-2 years of experience in B2C services, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role
- Ability to multitask and experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services)
- Empathy with a knack for understanding what a customer really needs and why they need it
- Bachelor's degree in any business-related course is an added advantage.
We are looking for an Inside Sales Consultant who can join us for our Chennai Office.
Location - Adyar
Job description :
Give clear and accurate information about the current immigration laws & policies.
Provide a fair and neutral evaluation of a candidate's profile.
Provide insights into the options available so as to enable the candidates & their family makes an educated choice & the right decision.
Provide a personal global career strategy customized to your needs.
Promote the company's products and services.
Meet the assigned targets.
Required Candidate profile
Experience in sales and marketing.
Prior experience in Any Sales & Marketing, Business Development, Counselling, Inside sales, etc
• Educating customers about our business solutions.
• Presenting product to prospective clients.
• Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data.
• Closing customer contracts and generating new sales.
• Using automation tools to track progress and report goals.
• Analyzing consumer needs and developing innovative solutions.
• Remain in regular contact with your clients to understand and meet their needs.
•Experience in the field of Saas
Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to negotiate and problem-solve.
• Knowledge of current marketing and advertising trends and best practices.
• Strong leadership and decision-making skills.
• Demonstrable business acumen and a deep understanding of business sales processes.
• Proven experience as an Account Executive, or similar sales/customer service role
• Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
• Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
• Organizational and time-management skills
• Enthusiastic and passionate
Why should you join us?
We at Fieldproxy provide more than just a startup experience. Some of the perks you will be getting include:
1. Competitive Salary
2. Company paid Health Insurance
3. Friendly and supportive work culture
4. Other perks such as free snacks and an informal dress code
Testsigma is built to make test automation effortless. We are a fast-growing, product-based startup backed by leading global Investors like Accel, STRIVE and Marquee Angels.
We are the first and leading open-source test automation platform. With product-market fit and a terrific team, we’re poised to capture the global market for AI driven, cloud-based test automation platforms.
We are inviting the right people to scale our growth, who can help us grow our teams in collaboration with product, engineering, and customer success teams. If you have a great attitude and a drive to succeed, hop on this test automation journey with us. Learn new technologies & grow your skills along the way!
- Manage the day to day operations of Inside Sales Team
- Ensure customer details are complete and correct, also collect contact details, profiles, and nature of business.
- Enrich leads by finding information about the person and the company who has signed up for the product.
- Identify key contacts at prospect accounts based on title and responsibilities
- Assign the leads to the respective salesperson according to category (start-up, SMB, Enterprise) and region.
- Ensure the team keeps all activity, customer information, notes, and documents up-to-date in salesforce.com and other relevant systems.
- Track daily sign-ups and demo requests and ensure they are all treated within 24 hours
- Help the SDR team with the right companies and personas to target.
- Fluency in prospecting tools and platforms (lead generation, email, phone, data enrichment & cleansing, BDR processes, etc.)
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel is Must.
- Hands-on with social media - LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Experience with salesforce automation systems will be an added advantage
Candidates from SAAS , Technogy or product background with minimum 2 years experienced.
* Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
* Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
* Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
* Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
* Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
* Maintaining client records.
* Engage in sales calls and visits to all customers
* Provide the corporate sales manager with the daily, weekly and monthly reports to know how many visits, figures and target achieved.
* Identify potential Customer and build a prospect hit list on monthly basis.
* Implement all of the sales policies and procedures while doing business to improve work quality.
* Build an excellent relationship with the customers based on credibility, reliability and responsiveness to all requests in timely and professional manner.
* Exposure to all market trends and continuous shifts to reach elite awareness level of all related aspects to the assigned territory.
* Updates & monitors CRM activities on timely manner.
• Excellent communication skills
• Presentation skills
• Good Communication and Negotiation skills
• 3+ Years of solid experience
• Bachelor’s degree in any field
• Sales skills
• Research prospects and generate leads
• Contact potential and existing customers by phone, email, etc
• Handle customer questions, inquiries, and complaints
• Meet daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets
• Excellent customer service and sales skills
• Strong verbal communication and customer convincing skills
• Excellent calling and presentation skills
• Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
Responsibilities for Sales Executive
- Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities
- Research and analyze sales options
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products
- Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports
- Attend workshops to learn more technical and professional skills for the job
- Build and maintain professional networks
- Meet with potential clients to determine their needs
Qualifications for Sales Executive
- Experience in Sales
- Competency in English
- Knowledge of MS Office software and CRM software
- Ability to negotiate and understanding of marketing skills
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
- Ability to create and deliver presentations
- Fast learner and quick thinker
- Passionate about sales
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment
● Prospect relentlessly to build pipeline and build strong relationships with prospects
● Own the experience we give every prospective customer from the first time they interact
● Be responsible for achieving sales targets by working with a talented group of interiors
● Be proactive about solving problems even if it's outside of your area and be ready to
take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
● World-class customer experience is what we pride ourselves on. Hence, we will expect
you to share our passion and commitment for serving customers
● The ideal candidate for this role will come with past experience in managing
relationships with customers and running a sales team, with clear sales targets
● We are a fast-growing startup (15000+ projects completed) and expect all our
colleagues to be flexible, action and results oriented self-starters with strong data
● We are heavily biased towards candidates who come with a proven track record of
taking ownership, understanding customer pain-points, driving results and moving with
speed to implement ideas in a fast-paced environment.
● Lastly, we are looking for effective communicators who can work effortlessly with
customers, colleagues, business partners and vendors, alike
● Lead alternate channel of Sales - Residence visits, design/sales at show flats, apartment
● Open to new initiatives
What are we looking for?
● Excellent verbal and written communications skills
● Strong listening and presentation skills
● Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- We are a company in the business of evolving people and have developed Excellence Installation Technology which is a Trillion Dollar Industry and has been validated by Forbes too.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic person to contribute in converting the enquiries to customers for our company.
- Candidates will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
- They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about our product/service. Answer questions about products or the company.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
- Enter and update customer information in the database.
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet business requirements and facilitate future sales.
New Client Acquisition
Creating and maintaining revenue portfolio
Handling end to end co-ordination at client side
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the inside sales department and business generation process.
- Build a robust inside sales team that exceeds sales goals.
- Ensure that sales pipeline remains to the optimum with qualified leads & prospects.
- Source sales opportunities through email campaigns, social media and inbound lead management.
- Conducting webinars, online product demos and presentations with prospects.
- Look for opening up opportunities for product trials and POC’s
- Negotiation and final closure of the intended sale.
- Collect and decipher the key understanding of the client's requirements and how our various solutions can be implemented in the existing process flow to enhance and improve the same.
- Team with new and potential channel partners and distribution channels in different markets.
- Report on Sales metrics including Conversion Ratios
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Analyse competitive prices of products and features available in the market
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - fluency in verbal and written English is an absolute must.
- Proven work experience as an Inside sales manager.
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills.
- Both Offshore & Onshore experience.
- Passionate to learn more about Virtualization, Cloud, IT Infrastructure and new trends.
- Strong experience with corporate sales and dealing with corporates that require IT solutioning and products (SAAS products, Cloud Services, Technology solutioning).
- Strong experience working with channel partners and resellers.
- Having an established track record of deal wins across various geographic regions and who can identify new targets and regions to grow the company’s sales footprint.
- Proficient in handling Digital marketing tools to help with SEO, SMM and DMM.
- In-depth understanding of the sales administration process.
- Experience in handling tools like GCP, AWS, PPC, Azure, EDM, Webinars, Blogs, etc. will be an added advantage.
GrowSmart SMB Solutions Private Limited - We are a fast-growing vertical SaaS company based in Chennai. Our all-in-one, vertical-focused ERP product - GrowSmart - is used by industry leaders all across India. We work with companies in the following verticals: HVAC, MEP, Medical Equipments, Industrial Equipments, System Integrators, Fitness Equipments, and the like. Our Website: https://growsmartsmb.com
Our Culture: Young, friendly, and flat team; respect for every individual; challenging work environment; larger responsibilities earlier in your career; freedom to innovate; commitment towards results; recognition for hard work; good work-life balance.
About the job: We are in the Scale-Up phase of our journey. We are looking for growth-orientated SDRs to join us and help scale our growth. We are focused on India and Asia. So, no night shifts.
Designation: Sales Development Representative
Experience: 1-3 years experience in an outbound SDR role in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Gain a clear understanding of the product, ICP, value proposition, and product positioning.
- Research, Identify, prospect, and qualify leads in assigned industry verticals.
- Generate SQLs through outbound campaigns - cold calling, email campaigns, LinkedIn.
- Consistently meet monthly targets for activities, demos, and SQLs.
- Experiment, measure, learn, and refine the outbound playbook.
- Maintain contacts/leads, activities in CRM
- Nurture leads through emailers, social media engagements.
- Demonstrated expertise in prospecting and lead generation in B2B SaaS.
- Excellent verbal communication - English, Hindi (optional). Excellent email and written communication.
- Proven track record of prospecting via email, cold calling, and LinkedIn.
- Consultative sales - understand and clearly articulate value proposition to potential customers.
- Work with cross-functional teams to answer customer questions.
- Passionate, energetic, and persuasive
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to deal with rejections
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills. Ability to learn new concepts quickly.
Job Perks: Not a large team, so you have a wide scope for learning, performance, and growth. Modern and state of the art workplace at the heart of the city – Ashok Nagar. Competitive salary, uncapped variable pay. Excellent growth opportunity – can take up bigger responsibilities earlier in your career. Due recognition and appreciation for hard work. Medical insurance for self.
We are looking for an inside sales executive to help us find new sales opportunities and handle phone calls for the same. You will be required to achieve your given targets, collaborate with fellow employees and conduct demos.
What to expect from the role
- Make cold calls regarding inbound and outbound sales.
- Understand how to identify new sales opportunities.
- Work in a fast-paced goal-oriented environment.
- Learn on the job regarding how to conduct demos and sales in general.
- With time this job has scope for growth.
- Identify new sales opportunities and handle both inbound and outbound calls to follow up.
- Make cold calls and emails to explore sales opportunities.
- Achieve quarterly milestones and close sales.
- Regularly study accounts and identify important players.
- Collaborate with teammates and work towards closing deals.
- Maintain a detailed database with all information on the prospects.
- Conduct offline demos to prospects and seal deals.
- Any Degree (Preferably - Engineering Grads)..
- Strong sense of communication and phone skills.
- Well experienced with web presentation tools.
- Research on the leads generated and nurture them
- Follow up, set up calls and demos
- Understand customer needs and create proposals
- Conduct competitive research
What we look for?
- Great communication skills
- Understanding of tech products and good analytical skills
- Familiar with email marketing, CRM, and social media tools.
- Experience in selling tech / Saas products (preferred)
Magic Crate is an innovative early childhood learning company that is a pioneer and market leader in the area of discovery kits for young children. Magic Crate was set up in early 2014 by young parents from IIT, IIM, NID and Georgia Tech as a subscription service that delivers activity boxes based on fresh new themes to their customers doorsteps each month. The activities, based on science, arts, games & role play, are designed by a multi- disciplinary team of early childhood experts and specialist designers. The carefully curated activities cleverly merge educational outcomes with hours of fun and laughter for young children.
Magic Crate is a dynamic company growing fast, and we are looking for energised and ambitious people to join us on that journey.
What this means is at this stage you will be core - influencing all aspects of development. Working with us you will enjoy a fast-paced environment with opportunities to help grow the business, and your own professional career.
As a Business Development Associate at Magic Crate, you will be joining the core team responsible for helping to shape the company’s growth narrative. Working closely with the Team Lead’s your role will be to help deliver sales growth by developing and executing sales strategy developed.
The perfect candidate will be systematic and organised, a proven closer of any sales in any sector, with a flair for creatively communicating innovative new services which benefit a wide variety of customers, who are parents of children of different age groups.
WHAT'S ON OFFER:
- Competitive salary with an attractive incentives which is performance based.
- A strong appraisal and promotion policy.
- New Customer Acquisition - Focus on converting fresh, warm leads into confirmed orders.
- Contacting,Promoting and selling our innovative products to Customers.
- Able to negotiate and close Sales in routine situations.
- Renewal Team - Focused on extending existing subscriptions or renewing expired subscriptions.
- Follow-up on the customers.
- Developing existing and new customer relationships.
- Meeting agreed upon Sales targets and Sales Objectives.
- Explain the customer on the product, its features, benefits and discuss special promotional offers available.
- A typical day will require a maximum of 60 to 70 calls, depending on your Targets achieved.
- Our Customers are parents of children between the age group of 2 to 13 Years.
- Talk to new customers, follow up on past customer orders for tracking and checking on reports.
- A regular day involves making 4 to 5 subscription sales.
- Strong Communication skills with Multilinguistic skills.
- Strong Interpersonal skills, motivating and achieving.
- Passionate about a career in Sales.
- An influencer with consummate negotiation skills.
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection.
- Charismatic team player.
- A high degree of self-motivation and Ambition.