To provide sales and marketing support in building a pipeline of leads to meet business plans, quotas and company objectives. Responsible for generating leads or data (Raw Data) using thorough research using the different portals and do verification before handover to the Sales team.
● Research leads or data using the different portals and verify it
● Find information about decision makers like email, phone, requirement
● Qualify the data by running verification on each data
● Familiar with tools such as Lusha, lead magnet, Linkedin, clutch
● Provide accurate data to the sales team for further approach
● Develop a strong database for the sales team to build a sustainable sales pipeline
Qualification / Skills:
● 1 year of prior experience in data gathering or lead generation in IT Service base
● Must have a proven track record in collecting data through various channels like LinkedIn,
clutch, Business portals, ad portals, region-wise local platform, google
● Must have experience in qualifying the data for sales-ready approach
● Proficient in Excel, CRM, Office
● Experience in working with USA and Canada region
● Proven track record in maintaining a strong database
● Email marketing and cold calling skills add a bonus
Job description : (International Voice Process-US Region)
- Kindly go through the job description properly.
- It's a Work From Office (Salt lake Sector 5, Kolkata)
Time : 9PM-6AM (night shift) -it's a fixed shift
Workdays : Monday to Friday (only month's last Saturday is working, rest all are off)
Job description :
- Hiring Male Candidates for International Voice Process - Telecalling (Nightshift) IGLOBAL IMPACT ITES PVT. LTD. is hiring male candidates having experience in International Outbound Process for Kolkata location (US Shift).
Job Responsibilities :
- International Calling experience.
- Quick and attentive speaking with the clients.
- Convincing skills/International Sales skills.
- Transfer call to the supervisor after initial explanation.
- Achieving the monthly given targets.
- Customer Interaction
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
Skills Required :
- Excellent Communication Skills in English
- Both Graduate/Undergraduate may apply.
- Should have experience in International Voice process & International Sales
- Exceptional Knowledge in Sales
- An enthusiastic and ambitious team player with an eye for detail and commitment
- Good planning and teamwork skills.
- Candidates who have experience in International BPO in outbound process are eligible.
Job Type: Full-time
- Fixed shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- US shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- North 24 Parganas, West Bengal: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
IGLOBAL IMPACT ITES PVT. LTD. is hiring Experienced Team Leaders for Website Sales Process for Kolkata location (Night Shift).
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Leading a team of Customer Services Associates
Define monthly target for Team and devise a strategy to achieve the goals
Guide the team to achieve the daily, weekly and monthly goals
Proactive in identifying the opportunity areas in the program and work towards solution
Conduct rigorous performance reviews with the advisors in the team, on the target management
Identify opportunity areas, review daily reports like APR, agent Quality scores etc. and provide constructive feedback to the advisors
Listen to calls daily to keep a close track on the advisors call quality
Strong planning skills and abilities to project the months performance with the ongoing trends and do a course correction, if needed to bring back the desired performance
Act as a mentor for the team and lead by example
Acts as a subject matter expert by demonstrating and training team on consultative sales approach
Responsible for all aspects of performance management for the program - setting goals / expectations, observing, coaching, counseling, recognizing and rewarding Ensure proper escalation procedures.
Must be Fluent in English (verbal and written)
Out- bound Sales, International sales experienced.
Soft calling to Business and talking feedback for their web work that we have done before.
Maintain strong-relationship with the clients and customers Send quotations to the customers on the basis of inquiries and telephonic discussions. Follow- up quotations / proposals and try to convert them to customer and achieve sales targets set by the Company.
Responsible for handling customer complaints, and efficient daily operations.
To explain the concept of company s services to clients.
Keep track of developments and price changes that take place in the competitive products.
Responsible for interacting for entire Sales Process.
Responsible for accurate and timely issue of quotations.
Responsible for completion of Order process smoothly.
Evaluating new business opportunities and exploring potential markets by conducting market research to understand gather the market area to get the maximum business and projects.
Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Job Title:- Business Development Representative (Founding member)
Job Location:- Remote
Qrata matches top talent with global career opportunities from the world’s leading digital companies including some of the world’s fastest growing start-ups using qrata’s talent marketplaces. To sign-up please visit Qrata Talent Sign-Up
We are currently scouting for Business Development Representative (Founding member)
Our Client Story:
They are building new-age billing and pricing infrastructure for SaaS companies. As SaaS pricing evolves from vanilla subscription based models to more granular usage based models, billing and pricing infrastructure needs to be completely reimagined.
It is founded by two folks who sold their previous start-ups to Snapdeal and Gaana respectively. They have experience at organizations such as Google, Basepair, Elevation Capital, IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi and Harvard Business School. We are funded by marquee global investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners.
What you will do:
We are building our founding team, and are looking for:
- engineers who can optimize for quick iteration, fast deployment and having a great developer experience.
- sales, marketing and growth folks who are excited to push the envelope on GTM (go to market) innovation
You should be excited about learning and meaningfully shaping the trajectory of an early stage startup from Day 0 in its journey.
In order to succeed, SaaS companies need to innovate not only on product, but also GTM (go to market). An innovative, multi-pronged GTM approach is critical to stand out and attract customers.
The good part is that we are building a “pain-killer”, as opposed to a “vitamin”, which makes it much easier to sell and market 🙂 The pain is severe, the product is best in class, and the market is huge - it doesn’t get better than this.
We are selling to the mid-market and enterprise, with a fairly high touch sales process. We are setting up best-in-class sales machinery to scalably and predictably drive revenue.
What you can expect:
- Ownership and autonomy: As a founding team member, you have immense responsibility. You own and drive the execution.
- Learning: You will work on challenging problems and engage in some of the most meaningful work of your life.
- You will have to figure out our Go-To-Market playbook from scratch - channels, messaging, discovery, demos, sales cycle, personas, nurturing, partnerships etc. Expect a whole lot of iteration and first principles thinking.
- We don’t take ourselves too seriously, and know how to have fun :)
- Health of our team is most important to us. Balance work with life - be productive, not busy.
- Being remote first, we thrive via async communication.
- Flexibility: Remote - work from wherever you are in the world; If you prefer coming to office in person, we have a physical space in Indiranagar, Bangalore 🙂
- Compensation: We offer competitive salary with generous ESOPs
- Benefits (for full time roles):
- Health insurance
- Generous vacation policy
- Learning and development budget
- Team events and company offsites
- Maternity and Paternity benefits
- Company laptop
Designation: – Business Development Executive
Location: – Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
Qualification: – B.tech, M.tech, BCA, MCA, BSC, MSC (IT, CE), MBA (Marketing).
Working Days:- 5 Days (Mon- Fri)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Effective lead generation.
- Having prior familiarity with bidding portals.
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills.
- Identifying areas for growth and development.
- Prospects for fresh opportunities are safeguarded.
- Responsible for meeting the predetermined sales target.
- Creating a long-term new business strategy to include foreign agency owners and stimulate growth.
- Delivering on these targets to guarantee revenue expectations are reached.
- Working collaboratively with the marketing department to create bespoke campaigns for appropriate prospects.
- Input into sales and marketing collateral - how the company positions itself for diverse audiences.
- Taking advantage of networking opportunities.
- Excellent networking and negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities.
- Documentation and presenting abilities.
- English communication is required.
- Experience in the international domain is required.
- Basic understanding is required for bidding and running email campaigns.
Full Time / Permanent / Work From Office
Package – 2.40 Lacs to 3.40 Lacs per annum (In Hand)
Roles and Responsibilities
Client acquisition & Grievance Handling.
Explain Trading Strategies, Company Terms, and Market Risk to the Clients.
Generate prospects on Daily Basis via Telephonic, Visual & Text conversations.
Conduct Risk Profile Management & Trading Strategies sessions with the clients.
Coordinate with Digital Marketing & Research Team to Service Best to the Clients.
Explore Global Market, Keep updated on current affairs to Serve Investors & Traders.
Achieve Monthly tasks via Client Acquisition on Generating Leads.
Desired Candidate Profile
Minimum Graduate or Post Graduate.
Talkative, Enthusiastic, and Innovative.
Knowledge of Global Market. (Forex &Comex)
Fluent English Communication, Sales & Marketing Skills require.
Should be a self-motivated, independent, detail-oriented, responsible team player and exhibit exceptional relationship
Experienced in International Sales, Marketing, Global Market and Financial Services will be preferred.
Perks and Benefits
Overseas Trip by Company.
Monthly Contest & Trophies.
Quarterly and Annual Rewards and Recognition.
Job Profile – Manager Sales (Forex & Comex) / Full Time / Permanent / Work From Office
Package – 50k to 55k ( in-hand) + incentives
Roles and Responsibilities
· Monitor team performance and report on metrics.
· Discover training needs and provide coaching.
· Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments.
· Encourage creativity and risk-taking.
· Will be responsible for team targets as well as individual targets.
· Explore Global Market, Keep updated on current affairs to Serve Investors & Traders.
· Achieve Monthly tasks via Client Acquisition on Generating Leads by Cold Callings.
Desired Candidate Profile
· Minimum Graduate or Post Graduate.
· Talkative, Enthusiastic, and Innovative.
· Knowledge of Global Market. (Forex & Comex)
· Fluent English Communication, Sales & Marketing Skills require.
· Should be a self-motivated, independent, detail-oriented, responsible team player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
· Experienced in International Sales, Marketing, Global Market and Financial Services will be preferred.
Perks and Benefit
· Desired Incentives.
· Overseas Trip by Company.
· Monthly Contest & Trophies.
· Quarterly and Annual Rewards and Recognition.
Inside Sales Executive –Singapore Region
Location: Delhi – Mohan Co-operarative, Mathura Road ( Hybrid Model) Experience:2– 4 Years
Requirements: Immediate joining required
Lagozon is a leading technology service provider with experience in providing a comprehensive portfolio of Consulting and Service Offerings in the niche technology area of Data Analytics and RPA solutions. Lagozon offers state-of-the-art solutions to Retail, Manufacturing, Logistics & Distribution, Telecom & Media, and BFSI Industries. With rich domain knowledge and technology expertise spanning multiple platforms, Lagozon offers solutions that deliver quantifiable value in the form of revenue growth and better risk management. With multiple relationships built by delivering innovative solutions, Lagozon has become a trusted advisor for its customers globally. We are looking for Inside Sales Executive for our Organisation.
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to :
• 2+ years of inside-sales experience (preferably B2B), ideally with high-volume prospecting and outreach
• Experience in Singapore IT Sales.
• Comfortable working in Singapore time zone shifts.
• The Associate would be responsible for making enhanced outbound calls following a diligent process toward converting leads
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
• Intensely following up with the prospects and closing the sales within the sales cycle
• Achieving the weekly targets in a performance-driven competitive environment
• Scheduling direct meetings (in the Singapore) for the Management with new clients through targeted outbound campaigns.
• Well-equipped in handling the complete sales cycle from Lead sourcing to Lead closure
• Exceptional communicator and influencer who can deliver sales pitches like a charm
• Confident and persevering risk-taker who thrives in a high-performance high-growth environment
• Good Communication skills (Fluency in English)
• Preferred existing experience working IT Companies.
ALOPEC technologies is looking for a highly motivated and results-driven customer sales executive to join our growing team. As a customer sales executive, you will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with our clients and promoting our cutting-edge information technology and services. The ideal candidate must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a strong work ethic, and a passion for technology and sales. If you are a result-oriented individual who is looking for a challenging and dynamic work environment, we encourage you to apply.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our clients and understand their unique business needs.
- Identify new business opportunities and develop strategies to increase sales and revenue.
- Communicate with clients to understand their requirements and present our solutions to them.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless delivery of products and services.
- Meet and exceed sales targets and contribute to the overall growth of the company.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and new developments in technology and services.
- Create and maintain accurate records of sales, customer interactions, and market trends.
- At least 2 years of experience in sales, preferably in the information technology and services industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated and results-driven individual.
• (Inbound/outbound) - US auto part calling.
• US shift
- Night shift
- Target based
• Fluent in english with US accent (Listening & Speaking)
Timings : Night shift (8PM - 4AM)
Monday - Friday
• No Indian holidays / US Holidays only
• Saturday-Sundays off
Probation Period - 20 days to 1 month
Probation salary - 1/2 of the salary
(Depends on the probation - selected to be permanent)
Benefits: Health insurance
Fluent english (Required)
•Education: Bachelor’s (Required)
Account Executive, Outbound - French Speaking
We match top talent with highly competitive career opportunities with leading startups in Indiaand globally and address hiring challenges, recruitment brand marketing, with innovative and collaborative strategic consulting.
Remote - Bangalore, India
About the company we are hiring for-
Our client is passionate about helping vacation rental owners and managers grow their business. Backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, we have grown to the global leader of short term rental revenue management systems that drive revenue growth. We attribute our success to our belief that the people are the most important part of a business, and our commitment to being a fantastic place to work.
It's with that in mind that our client is looking to add an Account Executive to our growing team. Reporting to the Director of Beyond's Commercial Segment, you will have the opportunity to help us build our Host-focused business and accelerate our growth. We believe in bringing your whole self to work. We are committed to building a diverse team and embracing an inclusive culture. If you are looking to get in on the ground floor of a high- growth startup and be a part of a founding sales team, we’re excited to chat with you.
As our Account Executive you'll be responsible for:
• Prospecting & Qualifying leads to build pipeline and strong personal relationships with prospects
• Conducting compelling and engaging product demonstrations via Zoom
• Collaborating cross-functionally to share and learn from best practices
• Consistently meeting & exceeding a sales quota. We are a team of A-Players!
• Articulating Beyond’s value proposition clearly and effectively to potential clients
• Demonstrating a sound understanding of how the overall business solution is
positioned, deployed and supported
• Leading prospects through an end-to-end sales cycle
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role? The person who will be successful in this role will be:
• Hardworking and driven to exceed targets
• A highly collaborative and cross functional teammate who acts as a partner, driving
success for local and global stakeholders
• Able to prioritize and execute in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Able to initiate conversation with new clients
• Exceptionally organized
Now that we’ve told you what the job looks like, here are the qualifications we're looking for in a candidate:
• Verbal and written communication skills in French
• Demonstrated ability to find, manage, and close high-level business in an outbound sales motion
• 2+ years experience in a sales quota closing role
• Willing and able to work the U.S. & EMEA time zones
• Strong experience in conducting product walk-throughs over video calls
• Data-driven and experienced in building and running a pipeline using Salesforce or
• Demonstrated history of resilience, curiosity, optimism, and a solutions-oriented
• A track record of overachieving defined sales quota and other sales performance
• Experienced in articulating a product’s value and ROI effectively to clients
• A desire to win, doesn’t believe in settling, and finds motivation in temporary
• Bonus points for familiarity with the short-term rental market
Conduct outbound calls to potential clients based in the United States,
promoting our IT services and generating leads.
Build and maintain strong relationships with prospects to understand their
business needs and present appropriate solutions.
Achieve monthly targets.
Develop a deep understanding of our IT services and effectively
communicate their value to potential clients.
Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitive landscape to effectively
position our services in the market.
Collaborate with the sales team to identify cross-selling and upselling
Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all sales activities in the CRM
Participate in regular sales meetings and provide insights and feedback on
Certa is looking for an enthusiastic sales development representative to generate quality leads provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing sales & marketing strategies. As a sales development representative, you will collaborate with our team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
Job Type: Remote
Shift Timings: UK hours
- Lead generation via LinkedIn sales navigator, LinkedIn & email automation tool
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from campaigns using tools like SalesLoft, ZoomInfo and LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Help organize marketing events and campaigns
- Solid understanding of outreach techniques
- Strong LinkedIn base
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics, basic Excel, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator)
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in international pre-sales/sales
- MBA in marketing/sales would be preferred
As an International Sales Executive in our company, your primary responsibility is to drive sales and revenue generation for the company by engaging with potential customers from the US. You will be responsible for handling inbound sales calls, building relationships, and booking flight tickets.
Proven 1-year experience in sales, preferably in an international outbound calling/ Sales environment.
- Paid Training
- IATA Certificate
- Cab Facility
Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
Transfer call to the supervisor after initial explanation.
Excellent spoken English.
Both Graduate/Undergraduate may apply.
Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
Excellent communication skills.
Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
Ready to work in Nightshift.
We are actively hiring freshers with good English communication skills and a willingness to create a career in IT sales
Job Title: IT Sales Lead Gen
Experience: Fresher (with excellent communication) , both written / verbal
Location: Noida Sec 63 (WFO)
Qualifications: BA(Eng. Hons.)/BBA/MBA
Roles & Responsibilities:
Understanding and knowledge of trending and new technologies for web and mobile.
Will learn to generate international IT leads
Will learn to Identify sales opportunities and create a healthy sales funnel.
A candidate should have excellent communication skills and written skills.
The candidate must be familiar with technologies.
Will learn to acquire leads by client interaction and bidding.
Should be able to get Brainstorming new ideas to increase sales.
Having good communication, proven presentation, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
Researching prospects and generating leads.
Participating in sales team meetings.
International Sales Executive (US REGION)
· Ability to handle End to End sales.
· Build relationships with prospective clients/brands.
· Leads Generation through cold calling, Networking, database, CRM, etc.
· Cold calling, International calling, B2B sales, Technical Sales, Emailing, and conference calls.
· Responsible for calling on cold and hot leads, in the international market.
· Should be able to generate leads, close sales and meet targets.
· Research and build relationships with new clients & client retention.
· Strong Presentation, Negotiation & sales closing Skills.
· Maintain and coordinate with the existing client base on their new requirements.
· Must have excellent sales/communication skills.
· Must have prior 2-3 years of sales experience (US Market).
· Should be able to generate sales leads/convert them into sales.
· Confident communicator, active listener with problem-solving approach.
· Should have knowledge of MS Office.
Location: Okhla D Block, Phase -1, New Delhi
Shift Timings: Mon-Fri (US Night Shift)
No of Opening: 05
Note: Immediate Joiner Only
Roles and Responsibilities
- Must have experience in generating leads for IT services like Mobile App, Software Development, Web Application ( For International Market )
- Lead generation of new leads for regular sales cycles for IT Industry.
- Good Knowledge of lead generation and market research through Linkedin and Email.
- Who can build the tie-ups with the IT companies from USA,UK and Europe.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that all lead sources are properly identified, tracked and optimized in order to maximize revenue.
- Oversee client relationship management through direct contact and other channels as needed.
- Provide support on marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with sales managers/representatives to develop strategies to drive conversion rates across multiple channels
- Working experience with staffing augmentation
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a lead generation specialist with an emphasis on lead generation and/or sales automation
- Experience working within the marketing industry is preferred
- Must have strong communication skills
- Strong analytical abilities
Office Timing : 12 PM to 9 PM
Sales Development Representative
- You will be the first point of contact for all incoming product inquiries.
- Communicating with customers, making calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Proven multitasking skills with the ability to handle multiple mediums of communication simultaneously including phone, email, and chat while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Scheduling a maximum number of qualified demos.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
- 2-5 years of a Sales Development Representative, Sales Account Executive with a SAAS organization or similar role working for an International Market.
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales prospecting techniques like Inbound calling, emailing, and social outreach (LinkedIn and Other professional platforms)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience working with CRM (HubSpot).
- Fair understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging conversations and presentations
- Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Presenting the company to potential prospects
Experience - 5- 12 years
Compensation - fixed pay + Variable pay (Revenue sharing)
No. of vacancies – 3 (Doha, UK, South Africa market)
Employment Type - Full-Time Consultant
. Candidates should have sales experience of any of the above market.
. Candidate should have sales experience in the IT services/Data industry, solution selling to BFSI /Banking Industry.
. Doha candidate should be able to speak Arabic. (Candidate already settled in Doha/Dubai will be preferred.)
. Candidates who have experience to work in UK and South Africa market should be willing to travel or ready to relocate after some time.
Job Highlights -
. S/He will be responsible for generating new revenue by prospecting and signing brand new clients, as well as growing business volume with them via expansion into new buying centers/divisions.
. S/He will manage multiple client relationships and be responsible for the end-to-end sales process and revenue cycle.
. Identify new opportunities and manage end-to-end sales pipeline and process with new prospects within specified industry vertical markets.
. Identify organizations/Lines of Business and their key decision makers in need for analytics services.
. Work hand-in-hand with sales leaders and consulting colleagues to articulate DPA’s differentiation, value proposition; and highlight business benefits and value.
. Formulate and drive demand generation campaigns to achieve business goals.
. Structure and negotiate contract and SOW (Statement of Work) commercial terms and conditions terms with prospective business partners.
. Actively contribute to DPA’s thought leadership and provide proactive input for developing next generational offerings and solutions in Analytics.
Phyllo is a developer tool for developers and businesses to access data of creators / digital solopreneurs directly from the source platforms (e.g. YouTube, Twitch, Upwork, Shopify) with their consent. Think of us as an "account aggregator" but for the creator economy through which creators / digital solopreneurs can link their accounts and share their data with any developer/business who needs it. Such data once shared can act as proof of a creator's digital identity, proof of their work or income.
We are backed by reputed investors and have raised a $15M Series A from RTP Global, Nexus Venture Partners and top angels from Facebook, Teachable, Coinbase and more.
More info at:
- Our Crunchbase Profile: https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/phyllo
- Our coverage by cryptechie, a popular US blog on technology and web3: https://www.cryptechie.com/p/creatoreconomy
You will be responsible for:
- Running Outreach Campaigns to acquire new leads and qualify them.
- Discover and hunt new target prospects.
- Facilitating product demonstrations and technical audits.
- You will own the responsibility for building a healthy sales pipeline and meeting quarterly and annual lead targets.
- You must be able to collaborate within a team environment while holding yourself accountable to the highest of standards.
Here is how you will continuously add value to the organisation:
- Research and identify new business prospects; identify trends in the creator economy to discover new developers building for creators.
- Identify ways of connecting with these prospects to discuss business opportunities.
- Understand client’s needs and consult and present them with relevant solutions. Demonstrate Phyllo’s capabilities relevant to them.
- Manage the CRM and log deal data accordingly.
- Attend and participate in weekly sales team meetings.
- Attend and participate in product development and strategy meetings, presenting input from the field and acting as the “voice of the customer.”
We are looking for someone with:
- 1-3 years of B2B SaaS or Developer Tool Sales experience
- Sales experience in an early-stage startup
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to build a career in sales
I - Experts is hiring for the position of Customer Support Executive who is having experience in International Calling and also in Lead Generation.
• Calling handling from customer and resolving the issues.
• Reporting the team lead.
• Supporting the query and do the needful.
• International Calling Experience
• Good experience in Lead generation
• Proactive work to be done
• Any Graduate with Good communication & Excellent English Fluency.(Freshers can also apply)
• 10+2 Educated candidates can also apply.
• Experience with 1 year in International Voice will be add on.
• Candidates who have experience in international BPO in inbound or outbound process is eligible.
Timings: 7: 30 am to 3 pm
Week Off: Sunday will be fixed off( Saturday working from 7: 30 am to 1:30 pm)
Benefit: Great Incentives
Shift: Morning Shift
Address:H-30 Second Floor, Near Sai Baba Mandir, Opp Metro Pillar 33- 34, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi 110092
• New account acquisition and achievement of sales targets in the US/European market.
• Prospecting, contacting target C and D level executives, building close relationships, closing sales from remote.
• Develop deep, robust and qualified sales pipeline.
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
• Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
• Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
Required Candidate profile:
• Good understanding of IT/Software services in Outsourced Managed IT services and cyber security. Good knowledge of selling services.
• Familiar with the trends and ability create sales opportunities.
• Proficient to work on Tenders and RFP’s.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Strong communication skills and IT fluency. • Experience in sales, marketing, or related field
Present, sell and build long term relationships with clients from the territory assigned
Proven experience to build strong C-level relationships in the region
Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities paired with excellent communications skills
Manage the end-to-end sales process.
Gather RFP’s, RFQ and RFI’s from potential prospects and respond after qualifying them
Nurture prospective leads through engagement.
Identify sales prospects and be able to build a strong pipeline with forecasts.
Collaborate with Inside Sales, Marketing and Product team.
Nurture the prospective clients on industry trends and innovative solutions for the key challenges across the ecosystem
Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts
Execute a sales process that validates and qualifies the technical and business requirements of the customer in order to close the business on a timely basis.
Strong operational and analytical abilities. Metric driven, comfortable in working with data to draw and share insights with stakeholders
Minimum 6-8 years experience in software sales
Experience working for the US market
Proven track record for reaching revenue targets, negotiating contracts, building client relationships, account management and lead generation capabilities.
You must have the experience of managing an annual sales quota of $1M or more.
Outstanding presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
Experience selling digital solutions to multiple industry verticals is a plus.
Experience working with a mid sized systems integrator would be a plus
MBA/PGDBM with relevant experience
Our sales team is looking for a bright, motivated and high-performing Sales manager to join us. As a Sales manager at Focaloid, you will be responsible for managing and closing opportunities within your assigned territory. The person must demonstrate all the behaviors associated with a high-performance sales culture, specifically prospecting for new business, consultative selling approach, account management skills, ability to upsell and cross-sell to existing clients and delivering results against a quota.
The Sales Manager is a client facing role and the person will be involved in taking over from the inside sales team once a new opportunity has been identified. The person will work closely with the pre-sales team and tech team to drive it to closure.
● Develop and manage relationships with prospects and accounts within your assigned territory
● Work in a team-selling environment specifically building relationships with inside sales, pre-sales and technology teams.
● Interact with key influencers for assessing requirements, proposing solutions, making presentations and creating proposals.
● Track all opportunity and customer details including use cases, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in CRM.
● Share weekly plans of status of accounts and potential leads, new initiatives, follow up action plans and revenue pipeline.
● All people management aspects of the team including individual performance management, team building, succession planning, cross-training
● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
● Brainstorm with project and marketing team for maximizing client potential and to support and enhance visibility of company’s solutions
● Setting the strategy in partnership with the business and technology partners.
● Bachelor's Degree in Engineering OR Equivalent
● 10+ years of experience selling outsourcing, offshoring and software development services
● An excellent performer with consultative sales style, negotiation skills, exceptional problem solving abilities and keen client assessment aptitude.
● A track record of performance excellence meeting and exceeding targets and objectives
● Experience selling to Director/VP level leaders
● Track record to selling to Startups, SMB & Enterprises in US and Europe
● Strong command in Selling Solutions and managing multiple clients
● Technically savvy; thorough understanding of technology space(product engineering, cloud, web & mobile)
● Skilled in virtual presentations, online web demos, remote sales processes
● Proficiency using CRM; (Base CRM, Pipedrive, Copper, Salesforce, etc.)
● Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
We are looking for an experienced Corporate Sales Manager to carry out the B2B
sales for the organization. We expect the candidate to be experienced and highly
confident in Corporate Sales.
What you will do:
• Identifying business opportunities by researching prospects and evaluating their
position in the industry; identifying sales opportunity and generating leads
• Reaching out to new clients and making presentations or pitches outlining the
benefits of product/ services.
• Selling products by establishing contact and developing relationships with
prospects; recommending solutions.
• Maintaining relationships with all potential and existing clients by providing support, information and guidance; Understanding budget and identifying accurate needs of client
• Negotiating with customer and providing quotes, estimates and getting first orders
• Ensuring proper servicing and after sales support to clients
• Reviving business with old clients by re-establishing contact
What we require:
• Proven experience in B2B/Corporate Sales
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong Interpersonal, Negotiation & Client Relationships skills
• Should have high Energy Level, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
• Ability to understand client's needs and present solutions
• Understanding of market and products of the company
• Ability to handle high profile clients; achieve deadlines/ targets and meeting sales goals
• Should possess relibility & integrity skills
• Must be MS Office Suite Expert
What’s in it for you?
• Opportunity to work in one of the most innovative company across the Globe
• Interact with HNI corporate companies/clients
• Handle high pressure situations at the grass root level
• Hands on experience owing to a small team with friendly atmosphere
• Unbound scope for financial and career growth
sales lead for sales specialists.
• This position will require working closely with Sales to ensure the accurate and effective quality
of sales leads.
• The SDR’s will be assigned to various customers of Trexinet, wherein they can be assigned to more than one customer at one given time
• Make outgoing calls to potential customers to schedule high-quality leads for sales.
• Serve as Trexinet customer’s professional representative when dealing with prospects: via
phone, email, etc.
• Possess strong knowledge of assigned products to identify customer needs when qualifying
• Document each call as per company and departmental policies and procedures.
• Follow up with potential customers in a timely manner if necessary.
• Demonstrate an aptitude for sales, be able to ask for the next meeting and suggest additional
products or services to increase customer satisfaction and revenue.
• Apply a positive customer service attitude in interactions with all customers. Be able to
establish a positive rapport.
• Be patient and understanding in all customer interactions.
• Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and
• Maintain regular attendance and to arrive at work on time.
• The work will be in US Time Zone, so candidates should be open for the night shift
|Roles & Responsibilities||:||
• Following up on new business opportunities and taking ownership of the sales cycle from the SQL stage till closure stage
• Navigating prospects through the POC and negotiating contracts within the expected time
• Manage multiple customers simultaneously at various stages of the Gumlet buying cycle
• At times a candidate is also expected to do end-to-end sales from lead generation to closure, depending on the business requirements
• Consistently work and learn about Gumlet and be an expert on the product value propositions
• Planning and preparing presentations to demonstrate Gumlet value proposition
• Develop and maintain territory plans which outline how sales targets will be met on an ongoing basis
• Provide forecasts on the best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods
• Collaborate with other appropriate internal teams and represent the customers to solve their business requirements.
• Work with various internal stakeholders and achieve team targets.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Team Lead – Business Development (Inside Sales) to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales and marketing strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients in the US Health Care and Media domain.
· Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
· Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
· Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
· Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
· Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
· Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
· Develop entry level staff into valuable Business Development Resources
· Manage a team of lead qualification BDEs or Inside sales representatives
· Proven working experience as a Team Lead – Inside Sales
· Proven sales track record
· Experience in customer support is a plus
· Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Hub Spot)
· Proficiency in English
· Market knowledge
· Communication and negotiation skills
· Ability to build rapport
· Time management and planning skills
· Any Graduate with sales experience of at least 5+ years with team management experience of 2 plus years
· Promote/Sell various IT training/certifications to the working professionals/students.
· Intensely following up with the prospects clients/students and closing the sales within the sales cycle.
· Generate new leads, create sales pipeline and following with the closure.
· Obtaining client information Counsel Professional for trainings/certifications.
· Reaching out professionals/clients by making outbound calls, emails and if also face to face meetings/counseling if required.
· Selling Advertising Different s in the different geographies like India, U.S, Canada, Singapore, Malaysia, Middle East and few European boundaries
· Negotiating and closing the deals.
· Diligently communicating, aggressive follow up and priming the lead through different channels.
Understand the who, what, and why of QED42
At QED42, we think of ourselves as a team of emphatic and imaginative people who build brands and customer experiences. Over the last 13 years, with an aim to take digital forward, we’ve lived through different versions of building better, by focusing on increased community connections, workplace flexibility, and a culture that doesn’t say it subtly but screams - ‘Experiment — Fail — Succeed.’We believe QED42's strength lies in our inclusive community of people; the eternal optimists and torchbearers of an ever-evolving digital ecosystem.
Our marquee customers include - Unicef, Nestle, Novartis, Warner Music Group, Sony, Stanford Graduation School of Business, ILAO, SABMiller, FILA, PwC, and more.
Why work at QED42?
Apart from endless opportunities to do great meaningful work for industry leaders and startups with ambitious goals – at QED42 we care for QEDians and their loved ones through our holistic approach to benefits and perks. Being there with our people every step of the way. From health insurance, and free online consultations to mental health apps, to time when you need it.
A glimpse of your life at QED42
There’s life at work and then there’s life beyond work. We want everyone to be well, travel frequently, have time to volunteer, and get the support they deserve while living their best life at QED42.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in managing different revenue channels like - OB, IB, Account-based sales, and partnerships, and should have an exemplary record in Managing Outbound Sales processes end to end - cohort research, developing leads by outbound sales campaigns, meeting sales targets.
Experience in developing IT services and Sales pipelines will help you meet expectations from this role. Experience dealing with Open Source services in various technologies is desirable but optional. Experience in tools such as - CRMS (like Zoho and Hubspot), customer data tools (like Apollo and Zoominfo), OB process tools (email tools, calling tools), and networking tools (like Linkedin and Sales navigator) is a must. Good communication skills are necessary to cultivate strong customer relationships, from the first contact until you close the deal. You will also extend account management and customer feedback/surveys for continuous improvement.
The prime KPI will be revenue from outbound processes and new accounts. The secondary KPI will be revenue from all channels.
If you are motivated and outcome-driven and enjoy working in the technology space with cross-functional teams, we would like to meet you!
- Research, prospect, educate, qualify, and develop Target Accounts to create sales-ready leads and opportunities.
- Personalize content for the decision-makers by researching and creating compelling business pitches.
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity.
- Interact with prospects via telephone, email, social, and other digital forums.
- Disseminate opportunities via a stable connection with the business and project teams.
- Work with external agencies and utilize digital platforms like LinkedIn to create opportunities for business conversations with client CTOs and CMOS and decision-makers in these departments.
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas (at the top of the funnel) and revenue quotas (at the bottom of the funnel) to ensure growth objectives.
- Manage end to end - email, phone, and social campaigns to create a business pipeline
- Manage all Leads and deals in CRM & ensure a great customer experience
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization.
- CRM creation & maintenance, hands-on experience in all tools for -
- Research, prospect, contact finding, outreach, etc.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills and customer orientation.
- A go-getter, driven by metrics, with experience in owning Sales KPIs (both - top and bottom funnel)
- Experience in dealing with businesses and decision-makers, experience in international markets (at least one of the USA, Europe, and Australia).
- Bid management, RFP management, Client negotiations, Deal closures, and contract management experience are a must.
- Experience managing teams/individuals for research, lead generation and funnel.
- 7 years experience with at least 5 years in a business development role in IT-Sales (products & services)
- Business or Technology graduation is a must. MBA - Marketing (preferred).
- Hands-on experience with CRM, Sales, and analytics tools like Zoho, Hubspot, SalesForce, ZoomInfo, Adapt, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc. (required)
- Experience in segmentation, positioning, and targeting to create a Sales funnel and experience in closing revenue targets of USD 1M.
What you will get:
- A company that is proud of the quality of its work and invested in your personal development & well-being.
- A team that respects openness does its job well, values customers, and plays fairly.
- Individuals who are fun to work with are invested in each other's growth and take their values seriously.
- Dedicated time for self-improvement, socializing, and collaboration (Conferences /Camps, Certifications, Parties, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Celebrations, and Company Retreats).
- Flexible work schedule so long as you uphold your commitments to your family, team, and clients.
- Competitive salary, incentives, insurance, and many perks.
Despite the pandemic, we have grown reasonably well and plan to multifold into a fully distributed network of highly skilled tech talent looking to expand across countries soon.
Our Sales team has to date, been led by one of the founders, Murtuza Kutub. We are now looking to add another leader to the team who can help us hire, grow, nurture, and retain quality sales talent and continue providing value to our high-value clients (average deal size of $50,000).
We expect to grow to $5 million by the end of FY 22-23.
You can be a part of a company leading the world of tech startups and making quality tech products used by millions of users worldwide.
Profile: Business Development Manager (International Business)
Location: Hybrid Model (Chennai based)
Timing: Healthy overlap with both US and Indo-Australian timezone.
- Generating new business and interest through account-based marketing programs involving email and calling campaigns
- Play a vital role in pipeline growth through the generation of SQLs and scheduling of the first meeting of prospects with the founders
- Generate new business pipeline through outbound prospecting activities
- Research and evaluate prospects before engagement
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward (preparing proposals, responding to RFQs, followups)
- Nurture relationships and continuously engage prospects to develop a long-term relationship
- Use multiple channels of communication effectively to develop engagement with prospects.
- Monitor and attend meetings with prospects while handling the introductions and follow-up with the founder
- Collaborate with the Marketing team on new campaigns
- Maintain accurate data within the CRM reflecting the sales development pipeline to provide visibility to market opportunities in assigned territory.
- Work closely with Marketing, engineering, and Design teams to build a continuous feedback loop to improve the qualification process.
- Develop a complete sales playbook and document all the processes
- Build a team under you, train them, and ensure they hit their targets
- Prior experience of 2-4 years in outbound pipeline generation as a Business Development Representative in the North American and/or EMEA markets.
- Ability to effectively leverage communication channels like cold emails, cold calls, LinkedIn outreach, etc.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in person, through email, and via telephone
- High levels of motivation and self-driven attitude
- Preferably experience working with B2B SaaS companies
- Good understanding of CRM (HubSpot, Fresh sales & others)
- Good understanding of Prospecting and Automation tools
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to effectively interact, negotiate, and close deals with multiple levels of prospects
What can you expect?
- State of the Art gadgets and tools
- Receive a more-than-competitive salary + $$$ incentives
- Complete Health coverage for you and your family
- A flat and transparent culture
- Enjoy a culture with opportunities for growth and learning.
What does the Business Development Role look like?
- As a BDA-US Market, you are reaching out to prospects based out of the USA and guiding them through the existing tech-landscape
- With a customer-centric approach, you will qualify their career goals and identify how Scaler can help them.
- Following up with existing prospects to ensure that we are able to open up new realms of possibilities through the power of Scaler!
- Above all, a committed attitude towards the completion of daily inputs and outputs, with the goal of matching (and exceeding!) targets.
- You have an entrepreneurial bug and a desire to be a part of a transformative growth story
- You work best under no adult supervision
- You get all the weird ideas and a sudden urge to implement them
- You believe education is beyond books and a worthy life mission
- You feel that value creation and fun can and must coexist
- Minimum of 1-8 years of experience in, the EdTech industry is a plus.
- Experience in B2C sales is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- A passion for sales and target achievement
- Experience in International Sales is a must
● Manage business development and sales staff.
● Business Development activities and Lead generation for Staff Augmentation
Business and for IT Projects through various sources.
● Identifying the Partners and Vendors who would provide the resources on the
various Technical requirements of the clients
● Coordinating internal team and Client, Partner/Vendor team for signing up NDA,
Service Agreements and work orders
● Collecting Staff Augmentation requirements of the Clients
● Sourcing candidates profile from Partners/Vendors or Mist Minds Employees
profiles and sharing with clients
● Follow up on shortlisted candidates and coordinating candidates interview
● Deploying/On boarding the resources remote/offsite/onsite
Interaction with clients and responding to their messages/email during the initial
● Coordination with Mist Minds or Partner’s Developer, team on Project status
● Involvement in Project Kickoff, Signoff, Closure, escalations
● Rate negotiations with Client and Partners/Vendors on selected resources and on
● Maintaining good relationship with Partners/Vendors and Clients
● Manage day to day data activities related to prospects, opportunities, proposals,
orders etc using standard formats.
● Understanding Customers needs, designing and selling appropriate solutions.
Client database updating.
● Develop long-term high-level relationships with key contacts in assigned
● Branding and Promotional activities.
Our Senior Business Development Manager breathes life into our technology portfolio. They take great pride in developing lasting relationships, building great rapport, and using their flawless communication skills to sell our offerings to customers by phone, web, and email.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Primarily drives new customer acquisition through existing knowledge, experience, and industry network
- Drives the entire sales process; leads and assigns team responsibilities for opportunity qualification and development, solution architecting, RFP/RFI proposal development and customer reviews, negotiations and deal closure.
- Help position TechCospace as Talent Solution Provider in existing client list
- Responsible for Generating Lead through Online Bidding portals(Freelancer, Upwork, Elance, Guru) or any Social media platforms.
- Generating new Business in Software solutions and talent outsourcing.
- Experience with Lead generator, Calling, Drafting of proposals, Client interaction, Negotiation, Follow ups and also coordinate with technical team.
- Create Business Proposal, Presentations, Slides, and other documents as required by a potential client Use social media well to generate sales leads
- Setting out the GTM and executing it with support of company resources including but not limited to Marketing campaigns, demand Gen, working with industry experts, sourcing advisors, create and own account acquisition plans and manage the sales process
- Responsible for overall customer satisfaction for sold projects
- Minimum 3 years sales experience with a proven track record in IT Sales and Staff Aug
- Generating business leads in international market.
- Bidding and lead generation in software and It sales.
- Should have knowledge about how to sell Web Services and Digital Marketing Services
- Team Management
- Data Analysis
Personal Style Enablers:
- Build and sustain relationships with key people in the Customer Environment
- Customer Orientation
- Sales Orientation
- Strong Negotiating skills.
- Innovative and able to foresee market conditions
- Extrovert with a sales mind set
- Excellent Verbal/Written Communication skills
- Graduation is any discipline, MBA (preferred)
International Dailing for Sales. Candidates having experience in sales.
● Leveraging email/call to engage target prospects;
● Managing social media tools for inbound prospect development - Connecting
thought linkedin - sending messages and following up.
● Interacting with target prospects and providing high level value proposition in order
to schedule a call with sales manager
● Generating qualified leads and setting sales appointments
● Managing and updating prospecting status via CRM
● Ability to effectively negotiate gatekeepers
● Fully understand all services and effectively communicate the benefits of services
● Understand basic technology tools used in sales, including CRM tools
● Meet monthly targets- ROI
● Be self-starter and proactive
● Be committed to excellence and high standards
● Be solution oriented through needs assessment and problem solving
● Be creative, flexible, and innovative team player
● Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Have the ability to make timely and sound decisions
● Have problem resolution and consultative sales skills
1+ years of experience in USA/CANADA B2B market
quality guidelines as set forth by the company. The QAR achieves this objective by constantly
monitoring the associates’ transactions, scoring these monitors, and providing active personal
coaching and feedback to the associates.
● Perform assigned daily activities directed at monitoring, measuring, and evaluating
frontline staff transactions; ensuring a random sampling methodology
● Daily MIS monitoring and report analysis
● Provide analysis of quality performance, as requested
● Be a driver of the Make It Better Philosophy for our clients
● Attend and participate in regularly scheduled and adhoc calibration meetings/calls-
Live call barging
● Participate in the design and maintenance of comprehensive compliance plans that
ensure adherence with performance measures, quality standards and audit
● Provide frontline staff with quality evaluation feedback and coaching, as requested
Perform ad hoc projects as requested
● Perform other similar and related duties as required or as directed - call monitoring
and providing actionable insight, Conducting quality audits, Monitoring trends,
Technological Responsibilities,Training and coaching/Feedback,identifying employee
performance gaps,Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Strong attention to detail
● Ability to focus for long periods of time
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Understanding of how to analyze data
● Time management / attendance
● Data driven
● Ability to see from multiple perspectives
Minimum 1 year of experience in quality monitoring in call center
- Ability to effectively handle Enterprise sales and manage relationships at various levels with the clients and develop long-term relationships.
- Gather Leads and build a sales pipeline.
- Business Development in Design Studio
- Lead Generation
Required Candidate profile
1-3 years of experience in Business Development/similar roles.
Fresh MBA candidates with relevant skills can also apply
Must be well versed with MS-Office
Prior experience in IT solutions/services
- Must have 4-5 years of experience in Web Development & Mobile Apps project, digital marketing projects acquisition & closing.
- Sound technical knowledge of advanced Web/Mobile/digital marketing technologies trending today.
- Explore & target new business leads & opportunities in software/mobile/web development domain (US/UK markets) through different-2 channels [Online Bidding Portals /Social Media etc.]
- Must be analytical enough to understand project requirements and prepare the detailed proposal, pre-sales discussions, negotiations, closing the sales and handing over the client to the delivery team.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients and prepare convincing write-ups/ messages.
- Identify, create and pursue new business opportunities and clients.
- Should have the experience in handling the lead generation team, motivate them, support them for qualified leads.
- Should be flexible working hours when required.
- Self-motivated to meet sales target regularly.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Able to propose project budgeting to the client.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills for effective communication with overseas clients.
Required Candidate profile:
- Must have experience of Marketing / Business development or Client generation in Web, Mobile application using PHP, React Native from international market.
- Responsible for Research & Generating Quality Leads for Web, Mobile development by Outbound calls, Emails, creating required documents.
- Follow-up with Generated Leads.
- You will be responsible for identifying opportunities, evaluating its fit with the company vision, negotiating and closing deals.
- Achieve the assigned Sales target by Acquisition, Retention & Renewal.
- An input into the sales strategy - You will constantly keep upgrading your business development techniques.
- Candidate with Excellent Communication, Presentable Personality.
- Experience of forecasting, budgeting expenses and ensuring sales achievement.
- Experience in handling a team of 4+ members.
- 1-4 years of experience in US/Europe outbound calling is mandatory
- Prospecting and qualifying leads through different communication channels for International markets
- Understand the current business of leads and communicate the value proposition of ClickPost
- Establish a strong rapport with potential clients via phone/email/LinkedIn to set up meetings for Account executives
- Learn, leverage, and help evolve the lead generation process.
- Craft email campaigns for potential markets and educate prospects about Clickpost's value proposition
- 1-4 years of experience in selling to companies from US/Europe (Mandatory)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly energetic and positive outlook
- Ability to understand client needs and evaluate product fitment
- Strong process-orientation
- The candidate should be confident, able to navigate and convince the decision-makers, performance-oriented, and flexible at work
- Excellent selling skills
- Excellent technical knowledge
- A keen interest in IT issues
- Should have very good presentation skills
- The ability to write reports and proposals
- The capacity to work well on your own or in a team
- Negotiating skills
- The ability to manage your time and plan your day effectively
- Comfortable working in different time zones to connect with our target audience
- Experience working with end-to-end sales from lead generation to lead conversion.
- Leverage LinkedIn’s services to research and reach out to potential clients
- Develop and execute strategies to expand inbound lead/demand generation
Who is Tealbox Digital?
Tealbox Digital is a data driven performance marketing agency, founded by an IIT-Delhi alumnus and a UCSD alumnus, servicing high growth startups with growth marketing strategies and execution. We’re a team of media buyers, data scientists, engineers, copywriters, and marketing automation experts all coming together to solve problem statements within the performance marketing space.
You’re someone who gets excited by the thought of actually becoming a master deal closer. You know you have an innate ability to be convincing, to craft your words succinctly and get your message across with high impact. And now you want to put these skills to test, and improve them significantly, by working with some fantastic sales people who are engaging with International Businesses from all parts of the world.
Do you get excited by the thought of solving critical complex problems for business owners? Our journey at Tealbox.digital is an exciting one, where you can come and get ample opportunities to act as consultants to business owners and help them address their business growth concerns.
This is an internal revenue growth role, and we’re looking for 2 core skills:
- You’re consistent and persistent like noone has ever seen before
- You have strong written and verbal English skills
- You’ll be working directly with the cofounder in building pitches and proposals for interesting startups in the US / the UK / Australia and other parts of the world
- You will learn how to craft the best sales pitches to lead business owners into getting on calls with us
- You will followup
- Engage in business outreach to potential clients across our existing channels
- Draft personalized proposals specific to each potential business, outlining TealBox’s background, expertise, relevant case studies & most importantly showcase the approach we shall be taking to solve the problem for the business
- Maintain tracking logs of outreach efforts on a day-to-day basis
- Hit daily and weekly outreach targets set in terms of number of proposals at par with the organisation’s quality standards
- Work directly with our co-founder to sharpen outreach proposals for optimal response rates from prospects
- Great verbal & written communication skills
- “IN IT TILL YOU WIN IT” attitude- Ready to hit a wall 100 times and break it open
- A basic understanding of business operations
- Sales Experience preferred but not essential
- Looking to learn in a fast paced environment
- Creative thinker
- You love to write about how to solve specific business problems
Note:- Stipend is 7k-12k
Job Brief -
We are looking for a talented and competitive Global Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. An inside sales representative will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition. You must be comfortable handling inbound/outbound calls, handling Marketing activities to reach out to prospects on communication & Digital platforms, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, closing the deals.
Responsibilities, Duties, and Required Skills
Research new prospects and generate interest through e-mailers and cold calling
Follow up with prospects for feedback on the sales process
Team up with channel partners to build a pipeline of exciting deals
Update CRM software on existing prospects and customers contacts
Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further action
Market research for identifying prospects.
Generating account-level contact information
Lead Generation & Qualification
Inside Sales via remote selling (online/phone)
Closely working with field sales team for closures
Managing engagement with leads remotely (online/phone)
Support marketing team during branding and lead generation events.
Experience in Inside Sales function in SaaS-based companies or IT Enterprise B2B Sales
Experience in SaaS/HR Tech Vertical is a plus
- Must maintain and exhibit the highest standards of ethical conduct
- Proven ability to generate a pipeline for the sales team in B2B sales
- Have worked in Software / IT companies
- Excellent creative thinking skills with an emphasis on developing innovative solutions to complex problems that may not have one clear answer.
- High attention to detail and excellent organizational skills, adhering to deadlines while ensuring accuracy
Digital marketing, SEO, Business listing.
Timing: 8pm to 5:30am (Night shift)
Weekly off: Sat sun
Qualification: mini 12 pass
Freshers or 6months experience in sales voice process
Salary: starting 15000/- pm for freshers to 28000/1 pm for experience plus weekly and monthly incentives.
FRESHERS/EXPERIENCED BOTH ARE WELCOME
SAT-SUN FIXED OFF
GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS
4 TYPES OF INCENTIVES
WALK IN INTERVIEW
We are looking for a dynamic & independent Lead Generation Executive who can be Fresher or professional with experience in outbound calls. The ideal candidate should have at least 0-1 year of experience in outbound/inbound calls.
- Any graduate fresher or with a minimum of 1 Year of previous experience in calling.
- Candidates with excellent communication skills
- Self-starter, team player, high energy, reliable, strong work ethical
- Exposure to international cold calling/ lead generation is a plus.
- Flexible to work in a shift-based environment.
- Should be a contributor to team effort by accomplishing achieving timely targets.
- Should have the ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, goal-oriented high growth sales environment.
- Sharp, articulate, and energetic with a CAN-DO attitude.
- Strong sense of ethics and professionalism.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- Analytical skills and the ability to recognize the demands on the side of the clients
- Making outbound calls and following up on inquiries.
- Engage in intelligent conversation with customers and provide them with the products and services.
- Cultivate prospects till they become qualified to lead.
- Candidates will be required to deal with USA prospects.
- Generating leads via cold calling, emailing, and other lead generation techniques.
- Achieving weekly and monthly sales targets by identifying and accomplishing new customers.
- Should be able to work independently - end-to-end in sales/revenue targets.
Shift timings: US & UK Shift
Working days: Monday to Saturday
Nature of Job: Full time
Perks and Benefits
- Food facility from the organization
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Lucrative incentives apart from salary
- Flexible working hours
- Cab facility (only in South Delhi)
- Accommodation with food for Female candidates
- 1-5yr of experience in Business Development
- Good written & verbal Communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of selling Digital Marketing & Web Solutions - Building relationship with international customers on Phone, Skype, Email
- Experience in selling services like SEO, SEM, PPC, social media, online reputation management, etc. (for the US and Canada locations etc..)
- Follow- up and closure
- Target Oriented
- Experience in proposal creation, managing sales pipeline, promotions and meeting and exceeding targets.
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Familiarity with CRM tools (eg. Salesforce) would be a plus.
They consult with clients to determine the scope of website development projects, implement SEO strategies to increase traffic flow to websites, and maintain websites.
• To manage customer queries and cold calling for a B2B Website Process in International Market .
• Will be responsible for new business development (Acquiring new business )and maintain relationship with new and existing clients.
• Would be dealing in Web/Mobile App and Digital Marketing Domain.
• Preparing progress updates and documenting website development processes.
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Should have minimum 6 months exp in website process.
- Basic knowledge in computer operation.
- Learning mindset.
Five days working, saturday & sunday fixed off
Free Drop facility
Fixed Salary with huge incentive
Roles and ResponsibilitiesEssential Functions / Responsibility:
Desired Candidate ProfileBusiness Development/ Sales Manager profile with a Foreign client-facing role ( US & UK) and has some experience in the IT services/ Data industry. Please look for candidates who are working in data/technology/digital consulting companies.