11+ Outside sales Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) | Outside sales Job openings in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Apply to 11+ Outside sales Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Outside sales Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
- Demonstrate, present and promote services to salons, spas & gyms (Beauty & Wellness Industry)
- Should have excellent verbal & presentation skills
- Knowlege of local language is a must
- Should be inovative and target driven
- Willing to travel
- Demonstrate honesty & integrity
Location: Kaikondrahalli, Bangalore
Position Type : Fulltime
Employee Value Proposition:
1. Employee health insurance of Rs 1 lakh per year. Premium is paid by the company.
2. Employees get free lunch and snacks.
3. Monthly reward and recognition to outstanding performers.
4. Employees get promotion every 6 months basis performance
5. Outstanding performers can qualify for promotion every quarter.
6. Employee can get promoted up to 4 times in a year. Every promotion results in change of designation and increase of salary .
7. Accelerated career growth of employees and one can become UH in another 3 months time)
8. Regular team parties and Annual Day outing for all employees.
Qualification / Education and other Requirements:
1. Education- Any Post Graduate (MBA,PGDM ,M.Te ch/M.COM/M.A etc with 0-1 yrexp.)
2. Excellent verbal and written communication.
3. Good Interpersonal skills, numerical and analytical ability.
4. Decision making skills.
5. Language required: English & Hindi (mandatory), Kannada/Tamil/Marathi/Telugu (optional)
6. Proficient in MS-Office (Excel, Word).
7. Should be flexible for day shift- (9-hour of login between 8 AM - 10 PM).
8. Comfortable with working 6 days a week and the week off will be on weekday.
**Laptop with webcam and good speed Internet connection is a must**
About the company http://nobroker.com/" target="_blank">NoBroker.com is world's largest C2C marketplace in online real estate. With cumulative 85 lakh customers, it has grown 10X in last one year. With three rounds of funding of $151 mn, it is well funded by key US, Indian, Japanese & Korean investors like General Atlantic,Tiger Global SAIF Partners, KTB ventures and BeeNext. It is headquartered in Bangalore with a team of 4000+ employees.
Role and Responsibility – Sales Executive
1. Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects.
2. Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects recommending solutions.
3. Outbound calling on data collected through lead generation activities / secondary data sources.
4. Daily follow-ups on older leads and work on new leads.
5. Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
6. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales deals and generate revenue for the organization.
About Training- Training will be provided for initial few days for an employee to understand end to end process.
- The Role Requires the Person to hunt and open new accounts for the Company’s SW and platform Solution offerings, Land & Expand, and Manage Existing Accounts and Relationships to grow business & Increase share of wallet with a clear focus on high Client Satisfaction
- Complete Ownership of Salethe s Cycle
- To be Successful, the candidate should have experience in Software/Consultative Solution Sales, should have done concept selling,
- Should have an understanding of IT Landscape in an enterprise, understanding of the Logistics Supply chain could be an added advantage
- The role requires the person to be quick thinker, an innovative problem solver and the ability to think on his feet will come in good stead.
- Hunting New Accounts
- Business Development
- Enterprise Account & Sales Management – grow SOW
- Manage the entire sales cycle
- Maintain High level of customer satisfaction
- Pipeline management, Accurate Sales forecasting, Sales Negotiations and Business Closure.
- Exceeding Monthly and Quarterly Sales Targets
Batik, a product by Tartan, provides a fintech-based platform (startbatik.com) that has been built from the ground up to natively support a wide range of organizations and employers. Through Batik, employees are empowered to use customizable and flexible benefits with easy access to a marketplace that has multiple products like quick loans, credit cards, insurances, gadgets, Coupons, Gym memberships etc.
Starting as a feature of one of our products at Tartan, Batik has helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic rewards, recognition, and much more.
If you are a self-driven individual, excited to grow the business rapidly through creative, well-executed outbound strategies. Tartan is the right place for you, you will get to build, refine, and execute the outbound sales process & strategy, driving critical top-of-funnel opportunities. Your role will combine product, technical, and industry knowledge that will help us build amazing products and better businesses
What will you do?
- Directly responsible for questions on new clients, managing key accounts, engaging with customers, and driving key objectives
- Actively plans and executes Tartan's sales strategy, proactively identifies new opportunities in the open market, increasing Tartan's footprint of business and solutions with assigned customers
- Execute paperwork, negotiate pricing contracts, own go-lives, and post-sales service
- Regularly conduct structured review sessions with internal & external stakeholders
- Be the face of the organization, representing the company mission, vision & objectives
- Work coherently with internal cross-functional teams, ensuring coordination, effective communication, and team spirit
- Be a part of a growing and aggressive sales team, help execute business objectives, strategies, and growth plans of the company
You will be a good fit if you have the below
- 2+ years of work experience, preferably in B2B sales, strategic alliances, and account management customer-facing roles especially in technology product sales.
- Immediate joiners will be preferred.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with interaction with CXOs.
- Desire to develop product expertise and evangelize TartanHQ’s mission & value proposition to drive sales growth
- Strong interest in technology and financial services; intellectually curious
- Proficiency in using/helping setup CRMs
- Self-starter who is able to define and manage their own work streams
- Brand new Macbook
- Stock Options
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited Sick Leaves
- Passion Fund (Invest in yourself or your passion project)
- Wind Down
pepkidz Learning was established with a vision to transform children into leaders. All parents desire happiness and success for their children. Our innovative curriculum is research-based and is designed to provide the children with the needed training to develop their emotional intelligence and required personality traits. We provide holistic primary education in India through an innovative curriculum, activity-based learning, and cutting-edge technology.
Pepkidz is looking forB2B sales Managers who are dynamic and passionate SALES CHAMPIONS having an overall work ex of 3-6 years in Sales. Prior experience in the Education Sector will be an added advantage. Primary responsibility for this role would be to sign up Schools and corporates
Shout out to candidates who are passionate about cracking deals.
Excellent Communication and motivational skills
Educate and create awareness on ecofriendly products
- Manage the sales team to sell advertisement space and time.
- Maintain a good relationship with clients to ensure continuous business growth.
- Coordinate with Sales Head to set pricing for advertisements.
- Ensure on-time delivery and quality of advertisements.
- Ensure timely advertising billing and payment for customers
- Develop sales strategies to achieve short and long term sales revenue objectives.
- Review the sales processes and suggest improvements.
- Communicate regularly with customers and management to discuss advertising project progress, status, and issues if any.
- Develop innovative and creative ideas for increasing sales.
- Develop an overall budget and manage expenses within the budget.
- Prioritize customers based on revenue potential.
- Determine new sales opportunities by studying the latest market trends.
- Plan the advertising account activities such as identifying customers, managing resources, and setting deadlines.
- Determine the sales forecast and present the figures to the management and customers.
- Prepare sales presentations and proposals for customers.
We have an opening for the following position.
Position: Executive - Sales & Marketing
Qualification: BE in ECE/EIE/EEE with an MBA(Desirable)
Responsible for Marketing and Sales of Embedded and Analog tools based on Texas Instruments Semiconductors to Educational Market
Achieve assigned revenue target by conducting end-to-end Sales & Marketing activities from Assigned Region
Responsible for Lead Generation through
o Cold Calling
o Email Campaign
o Direct Customer Visit
Responsible for organizing technical seminars/workshops to boost sales pipeline in coordination with the Technical Support Team.
Responsible to provide Pre-Sales guidance to customers
Responsible to conduct Product introductory sessions during Exhibits, seminars other promotional Events
Responsible to prepare competitive business proposals by evaluating offering from competitors, Identify opportunities and convert them into Sales
Responsible to Manage Existing accounts and Develop new accounts
Coordinate with Support Team for Training, Installation and Payments/Collections
Salary Package: Commensurate with Demonstrated Experience & Skills
Company Name: Starcom Information Technology Limited Starcom Information Technology Limited (BSE: 531616) is a public listed company, aspiring to be a knowledge-based technology-driven company. We have a diverse product portfolio of products (i.e. Systat, Sigma plot, NISA, Star – BI / DQ, and Embedded development kits based on DSP and ARM) and eminent global IP driven solution provider in the Data Quality, Business Intelligence, and Data Analytics space.
Note: This job involves Travelling. Candidate must be ready to travel.
We are hiring for an Inside Sales Executive.
Company Name - Ginesys
Url - http://www.ginesys.in/">www.ginesys.in
Role - Inside Sales
About Company –
Ginesys is one of the leading retail software companies in India and is the most preferred solution for fashion and lifestyle brands and supermarkets. We have offices in 5 metros (Gurugram, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bengaluru, and Hyderabad) and a team strength of 150+. Our customers are typically SMB retailers and lifestyle brands and currently, our user base is 20,000+. We recently raised PE funding and are looking to expand our team strength in all the core areas to ensure we are delivering cutting edge solutions to this market in the best possible way. Ginesys is a great Launchpad for anyone looking for a career in SaaS, Enterprise, ERP, and Retail Solutions.
Responsibilities, Duties and Required Skills
- Research new prospects and generate interest through emailers and cold calling
- Follow up with prospects for feedback on the sales process
- Team up with channel partners to build a pipeline of exciting deals
- Update CRM software on existing prospects and customers contacts
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further action
- To assist the marketing team in achieving overall activities through active planning and participation in trade shows and meets.
- Must maintain and exhibit the highest standards of ethical conduct
- Proven ability to generate a pipeline for the sales team in B2B sales
- Have worked in Software / IT companies
- Excellent creative thinking skills with an emphasis on developing innovative solutions to complex problems that may not have one clear answer.
- High attention to detail and excellent organizational skills, adhering to deadlines while ensuring accuracy
If Interested, please share your updated CV and also your availability for face to face interview. For any query, you can reach me on the below-mentioned number
We are hiring for Inside Sales Positions in Simplilearn.
Must to have skills:
Excellent Oral communication Skill (English).
Experience in Inside Sales / Telesales (candidates from edtech companies preferred).
Educational Qaulification: Graduation is a must.
Employee Value Proposition:
Great growth and learning opportunity.
Wonderful work environment.
Internal Job Posting
Free courses for employees