Outside sales Jobs in Pune
- Demonstrate, present and promote services to salons, spas & gyms (Beauty & Wellness Industry)
- Should have excellent verbal & presentation skills
- Knowlege of local language is a must
- Should be inovative and target driven
- Willing to travel
- Demonstrate honesty & integrity
at Square Yards
at Fortytwo42 Technology Innovations Pvt Ltd
Position: AVP Enterprise Sales and Customer Success
Experience: 4-8 yrs
- Experience in B2B sales 4 to 8 years
- Work Ex : Preferably in technology start-up
- Educational Background : Preferable Comp Science/ IT/ ENTC
- Preferably PG in Information Systems/ Marketing/MBA
- Excellent written and oral communication
- IT Product/Service sale experience is must
- Digital Marketing, lead generation, cold calling
- Preferably should have used digital marketing tools
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
- Manage sales pipeline
- Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
- Create the strategy for nurturing our leads through a mix of helpful content and other calls-to-action
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, landing pages and social media channels
- Monitor industry trends, competitive intelligence and market conditions
- Keeping abreast of new trends and apply best practices in inbound marketing
- Creating techno-commercial proposals
- Creating power-point presentations to elaborate the product.
- Experience of working on excel sheets for sales enablers like RoI, business case
- Cold calling to prospects set-up appointments
- Prospecting & potential client hunt through LinkedIn engagement networking
- Updating sales tracker so to make work, outcomes and productivity stands-out clearly
- Collaborate effectively with stakeholders across teams
at Transfunnel Consultin PvtLtd
1: Min exp of 3-4 years
2: Experience in sales for Software, IT products , demo and closing.
3: Will be responsible for the entire sales funnel: Lead Sourcing>> Closure
4: HubSpot/Marketing Automation knowledge is a plus
5: Excellent Communication: Written & Verbal & Presentation
6: Global Experience Mandatory APAC market
7 International Client handling experience is preferred
8: Candidates with agency background will be preferred
at education asia
- Manage the sales team to sell advertisement space and time.
- Maintain a good relationship with clients to ensure continuous business growth.
- Coordinate with Sales Head to set pricing for advertisements.
- Ensure on-time delivery and quality of advertisements.
- Ensure timely advertising billing and payment for customers
- Develop sales strategies to achieve short and long term sales revenue objectives.
- Review the sales processes and suggest improvements.
- Communicate regularly with customers and management to discuss advertising project progress, status, and issues if any.
- Develop innovative and creative ideas for increasing sales.
- Develop an overall budget and manage expenses within the budget.
- Prioritize customers based on revenue potential.
- Determine new sales opportunities by studying the latest market trends.
- Plan the advertising account activities such as identifying customers, managing resources, and setting deadlines.
- Determine the sales forecast and present the figures to the management and customers.
- Prepare sales presentations and proposals for customers.
at Wealth Advisors India
Main Purpose of Job:
1. Responsible for Lead Generation and Client Conversion (Closing deals with Pharmacies and Doctors)
2. Working on Client Retention and Marketing Strategies (Onboarding patients by doing promotional activities)
3. Cold calling and Field sales activities.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
Key Activities - End Results
1. R&D for Lead Generation:
Will ensure lead generation and conversion as well.
2. Competitive Research Analysis:
Research will ensure less error rates and hence more efficiency.
3. Provide Weekly and Monthly reports:
Will show regular growth and advancements.
4. Identify potential market and test them extensively:
Opens new market ways and hence will help in increasing revenue.
5. Collecting and evaluating customer feedback:
Will show customer or client satisfaction.
6. Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data:
Will provide more insights and hence increase productivity.
1. Experiences in delivering client focused solutions to customer needs.
2. Ability to work to budgets and deadlines.
3. Highly Energetic
4. Self-discipline & commitment
5. Innovative & Creative
6. Cost Consciousness
7. Efficient in Microsoft office (Excel & PowerPoint)
8. Good reasoning abilities. Sound judgment.
9. A creative approach to problem-solving skill
10. Tactful, mature, flexible.
11. Result oriented
12. Strategic Thinker
13. Build and Maintain strong, long lasting client relationship.
14. Strong verbal and written communication
at Simplifai Cognitive Solutions Pvt Ltd
Job Profile for Sales Manager (6-10 Years’ Experience)
Location: Pune, Mumbai
- Acquire new logos in India in IT consulting services and SaaS solutions
- Management of own pipeline of new opportunities to ensure consistent target and achievement
- Consistent identification and capture profitable revenue opportunities for Simplifai
- Improve sales penetration within chosen market sectors and key customers independently establish and grow new or existing client
- Form long-term relationships with “C” level decision makers to maximize business opportunities
- Identify, understand, and solve any obstacles or objections to the successful sale of Simplifai products and
- Develop and implement plans to increase penetration within existing accounts in respect of cross selling opportunities, within sales and cross
- Adhere to Simplifai best practice sales and internal qualification and approval
- Participate actively in sales calls and bid reviews, demonstrating excellent sales, and closing skills to the team.
- Accurate forecasting of monthly and quarterly
- Provide weekly/monthly reports to the Sales Leader with a detailed insight into accounts, opportunities, and
- Develop and manage internal relationships, earning the respect of colleagues at all levels across the business ensuring a cohesive internal
- Amount of Travel – 75 to 80%
- Minimum 8 years of sales experience covering IT consulting and Emerging Technologies, including: AI, IOT, RPA Sales
- Strong background in enterprise sales (i.e., peer-to-peer selling, board level contact, new business orientated)
- Existing senior level relationships within relevant enterprise customers
- Experience of complex high-end selling in a long-term environment; especially in IT consulting in BFSI domain
- Experience of selling into Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Retail, Manufacturing and Pharma or in any verticals.
- Demonstrated experience selling a combination of the following product offerings:
- IT Solution Consulting
- Managed IT services
- RPA Sales
- Proven experience working successfully lead Go-To-Market with key technology partner such as SAP, AWS, Microsoft, Google or Dell/VMWare
- Experience of working in highly competitive environments and constantly improving and delivering order intake margin and
- Evidence of creative commercial deals, which have demonstrated affinity to the tailored requirements of the customer, whilst ensuring that requirements can be fulfilled without breaking the
- Experience of operating in an international environment and innate understanding how to operate in India
- Proven and strong experience in direct sales
- Strong prospecting skills and experience
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation)
- Postgraduate or Equivalent in Business or Marketing
Field Sales, Revenue 💵 - PagarBook
( Temporary fulltime )
1. Employee Management at your Fingertips. PagarBook - India's Best Payroll
2. Management tool for Small & Medium Enterprises. Using PagarBook, a
business owner can maintain all the records of their employees digitally
and can get insights around the same.
3. PagarBook is free & easy to use employee management, work & payroll
management software app where you can manage all your staff and
employee’s attendance, record the work done by your staff and employees
and their salary, payments & advances can also be recorded in this app.
4. Sms & WhatsApp notification to employees and staff about payments,
bonuses, daily work, attendance & leaves.
5. The Sales would be done for premium desktop version of the application
6. Benefits of desktop application:
a. Better and Easier accessibility, also available on mobile web
b. Access to rich reports which gives you business knowledge, spend
c. Unlimited free upgrades for a year
About Sales team:
The field sales team at PagarBook is all about solving SME’s customer problems
and ensuring we deliver compelling value propositions.
On a typical day, the sales team:
● drives the adoption of a premium version of Pagarbook, sold at a
subscription fee per annum
● never-say-no attitude, and comes with a win-all attitude
● At the same time, a core ingredient of the DNA is customer empathy
● We should always ensure the customer is well informed of all the benefits of
the solution, before we close the sales.
Responsibilities and Duties of sales associate:
● You will pitch about PagarBook desktop solution on field to customers
● You will explain the benefits of PagarBook desktop solution to customers
○ Better and Easier accessibility, also available on mobile web
○ Access to rich reports which gives you business knowledge, spend
○ Unlimited free upgrades for a year
● The users can register on the desktop for a free trial for 7 days first
● Sales associate would convert the customer into a paid customer
● Having your own bike is a must
● Field sales experience is a must (telecom, FMCG and financial sales
experience adds more weightage)
● Local language knowledge in the city of operations is a must
● Graduation in any field is sufficient
● Fixed salary (~15-18k a month)
● Targets based incentives (extremely attractive)
● Petrol allowance ~upto INR 3,000 (on actual bills)
● Initial job posting would be for 3 months - based on good performance,
conversion to full time employment would be granted
Key Areas of Responsibility (KRAs):
● Onboarding of Customers
○ Meet 30 new clients a day (tracked)
○ Get free trial enabled for 20 clients a day
○ Get 3 sales (paid customers, 10% conversion) per day -
● Retaining customer accounts
○ While we build new businesses, cross-selling would be key
○ Customers should keep using PagarBook desktop beyond 30 days of
● Grow customer basket size
○ Identify key SME clusters in the city and prepare an acquisition plan
○ Go aggressive and acquire
● Business acumen & key skills
○ Strong knowledge on PagarBook sales process, services and product
○ Local Market and competition knowledge and clear articulation of
○ Strong negotiation and influencing skills to create win-win
○ Give continuous feedback to internal teams to improve our
customer service level
Finally, remember, you are the PagarBook brand ambassador on the ground! All
Requirements for field sales - Phase 1 (50):
○ Pune - 10 Associates
○ Mumbai - 5 Associates
○ Thane - 5 Associates
○ Surat - 5 Associates
○ Ahmedabad - 5 Associates
○ Vadodara - 5 Associates