Presales Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
We, at Magical Nest, design India's Best Kids' Rooms. If you have seen what we do (check our Facebook page at fb.com/magicalnest and Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/magical_nest) and are excited to be together in this journey to creating the most functional and beautiful kids rooms in India, then we could land a great fit.
We are looking for a creative and energetic Customer Sales Representative with 2+ years of experience in new customer acquisition, customer relationship management and sales service.
If that's you then do apply and let's hope to get moving.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will join a small but very ambitious set-up that is reimagining the way kids' rooms are designed and executed in India.
You will be asked to -
- Interact with existing and prospective customers to garner their interest and convert them into qualified leads.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails.
- Contact the parents and answer their queries about our services and process.
- Provide high end customer service.
- Create and share product quotations with customers.
If you are passionate about using your skill to sell happiness to kids and parents around India then we're game!
Qualifications and Skills
We are looking for candidates with these skills.
- 2 - 3 experience of B2C sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Microsoft word, powerpoint and excel
- MBA is a plus
Prior experience of Interior Design services will be a plus.
Our sales Engineer focuses on Technical presentations as they provide our clients with an opportunity to know about Tridac Products.
This position allows you to build new clients for the organization, and build rapport and trust in both yourself and the company. Our top sales professionals are passionate and driven to produce top results, all the while maintaining integrity.
The position holder will be an individual contributor, responsible to drive sales activities within the assigned region
- Understand customer environment – Install Products, configure in customer Network and Troubleshoot problems faced during demonstration, Good understanding on network configuration, troubleshooting, Install devices in Customer environment & Diagnose issues in Windows & Linux O/S.
- Understand the new requirements (Projects) and implement suitable solution by making suitable modifications in product hardware, software, driver and Firmware by coordinating with Business, Customization team members.
- Conduct Training to partners and regional sales members regularly on current and new products and solutions.
- To operate from Bangalore; Travel KA, AP-TS, TN & KL on regular basis and Support Regional Sales Members & Partners on Epson Products and Solutions.
- Drive business as a product specialist by enabling the sales team
- The candidate should have mid-level experience in IT solution designing, especially in networking with familiarity to security domain.
- Good understanding of customer requirements and understanding of technical qualifications, solutions, compliances etc.
- Willingness to continuously learn technology.
- Work for meeting deadlines
Understanding of Edu-Tech Industry and ERP Sales and Business Development
Ideation & implementation of new concepts
Key Account Handling Capability (Schools, College, Institutions).
Keen Interest in current Market trends.
Go Getter, keen to learn and grow in the dynamic digital environment
Excellent Communication Skills
Sound Understanding of Tech based products
Experience in sales/ EdTech industry
New Business lead generation
Driving & Managing Client Interaction & Educational ERP sales & marketing.
Analyse market trends and provide insights for building future strategy.
Identify Up-selling/Cross-selling business opportunities
Ideation & implementation of new concepts for generating additional revenue
Team handling, Co-ordination with the Area partners, Institutions, Channel Partners,
Product, Operations, Finance & Tech Teams.
Revenue generation from educational institutions
Implementation of Academic Management Systems (AMS) Services.
Ensuring the set targets are being met.
Manage Product presentations
Virtual sales POC
Key Account Management
Sales And Business
Key Account Handling
• The candidate must create unique and compelling value propositions to large enterprise accounts, decision-makers clearly grasp the short and long-term business and financial value of a NxtGen relationship.
• The candidate can develop, own & execute business plans specific to Enterprise accounts assigned.
• The candidate must collaborate with various stakeholders within large enterprise Accounts to execute the business plan.
• The candidate must track/create a pipeline, close deals, and achieve revenue goals for the future.
• The candidate must enable partner stakeholders by educating them on NxtGen value proposition.
• The candidate can act as the ambassador for assigned enterprise Accounts.
• The candidate must focus on long term strategy while handling tactical business activities.
Base location- Bangalore / Mumbai / New Delhi
● Market & Customer Understanding: Understand the changing dynamics of the market and
consumers by customer interviews, user research, competition analysis, and other qualitative/quantitative techniques.
● Prioritization & Roadmap Creation: Should be able to strategically view things from 1000 feet and 10 feet. Adopt a structured approach to identify what problems need to be solved and what problems need to be solved now vs. later. Create a product roadmap for your area that has at least a 3-month forward-looking view of key customer/business problems to be solved.
● Problem Identification & Solution Discovery: Turn feedback, research or inputs from different sources into crystal clear problem statements by thinking from first principles and resolving all ambiguity. Harness the creativity of not just yourself but of other teams such as design, engg.,
business, etc to solve them. Be willing to experiment with multiple solution ideas and test them using MVPs, prototypes, etc.
● Product Delivery: Define detailed product requirements and work collaboratively with a cross-functional team (design, engineering, business, analytics, etc.) to bring a product to life. Ensure high product quality through processes such as user acceptance testing, etc.
● Go-to-Market Planning: Create a go-to-market plan working with business/marketing stakeholders to maximize product adoption and success.
● Adoption & Metrics: Define product metrics for your area, and track them continuously. Identify usage patterns and come up with action plans to move metrics in the right direction.
You should apply if you :
1. have 3-5 years of product management experience, preferably in a product & tech led company
2. are comfortable with ambiguity, work by first principles, and have exceptional problem-solving skills to transform broad ideas into actionable plans
3. have a good understanding of technology, and comfort with product management processes such as A/B experimentation, writing product requirement documents,managing product backlogs, and creating roadmaps
4. have excellent communication skills and can discuss anything with different cross-functional teams like design, Engg, analytics, marketing, operations, etc in their own language.
5. have the business acumen to understand and drive levers for business growth and profitability with high accountability
6. have worked with high growth startups or product-led organizations preferably
7. seek high ownership, independent environments and feedback oriented cultures
Testsigma is built to make test automation effortless. We are a fast-growing, product-based startup backed by leading global Investors like Accel, STRIVE and Marquee Angels.
We are the first open-source test automation platform built out of India and competing with global giants. With product-market fit and a terrific team, we’re poised to capture the global market for AI driven, cloud-based test automation platforms.
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
As a Senior Account Executive, being part of an excellent sales team of A-Players, you will find an environment of immense learning & growth! Come & be a part of one of the fastest-growing global Dev Infra companies!
This will be a hands-on position in a typical start-up environment, so we are looking for a motivated self-starter who isn't afraid to roll up their sleeves and experiment quickly to achieve the goals.
What you will be doing:
- Consistently meet & exceed sales quota.
- Educate and nurture prospects, conduct a demo with each lead, share what Testsigma does, and employ a value-based solution selling methodology to drive these leads through a high-velocity pipeline.
- Execute all phases of the pipeline, and push deals through the sales cycle towards closure.
- Build a robust pipeline to meet quota consistently.
- Lead customers through an end-to-end sales cycle in collaboration with Pre-Sales and Support teams.
- Manage the entire sales lifecycle from customer engagement, POC and contract negotiation.
- Develop executive relationships to expand revenue potential.
- Articulate Testsigma's' value proposition clearly and effectively to potential clients while understanding the competitive landscape.
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of how the overall business solution is positioned, deployed and supported.
- Work with all levels of GTM leadership to continuously improve processes like territory planning, lead/pipeline/opportunity management and KPIs.
- Maintain excellent data discipline in salesforce.com for your book of business
- Responsible for global geography for now.
- 6 to 10 years of experience selling complex technology products.
- Minimum 4 years in the end-to-end sales process, including closing as an AE
- Experience in driving B2B sales growth, preferably in a technology/product environment (in SaaS industry preferred), selling to a technical audience.
- End-to-end sales experience managing complex sales cycles requiring stakeholder mapping, running technical proofs-of-concept in collaboration with a Solutions Engineer, price negotiations.
- Experience selling Enterprise level deals, selling to C-suite
- Consistent success with sales quota attainment
- Exceptional communication, problem-solving and collaboration skills
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level
- Strong prospecting skills
Note: Candidates from SAAS, Technoly product background prefered.
Territory : North America (Night shift)
- Key Technical Skills: Deep experience on Performance Engineering with understanding of Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experienced in defining and realizing end-to-end Technical Architecture for large scale real- time enterprise Ability to identify and define non-functional requirements and design systems to meet the same.
- Ability to review existing Architectures and identify Risks, Trade-offs, and share recommendations for addressing the identified
- Demonstrate strong understanding of cloud architecture considerations when scaling and tuning application deployments. Must have hands on experience working on any of the Cloud deployments on AWS or
- Good experience on leveraging APM tools to provide deep dive analysis on performance problems. Deep understanding of the dashboards which can be built for CIO level interactions. Must have relevant experience on APM tools like Dynatrace or AppDynamics.
- Experience in performance optimization of J2EE systems on any of different types of application servers - WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss etc. Deep expertise in any one of the application servers is a
- Experience in creating and reviewing technical documents like Architecture blueprint, Design specifications, Deployment
- Experience on working on Performance Testing Projects. Fair understanding of Performance Testing tools - Apache JMeter /Gatling/ HP Load Runner for Load testing. Must be in a position to review Performance Testing programs and steer directions towards right Workload Model, appropriate Test and Monitoring Strategy, build performance models and derive at right Capacity Planning.
- Experience in Big Data Analytics like - Apache Kafka, Apache Storm, Apache Hadoop, Apache
- Good skills in RDBMS like: Oracle, MS-SQL, MySQL, Cassandra, and Mongo DB
- Exposure to Agile methodologies & Continuous Integration Tools
- Entrepreneur / Intrapreneur (someone who has built technology teams ground-up, built new solutions from scratch)
- Very sound understanding of technology and have a consultative
- Sound understanding of complex enterprise IT environment and issues faced by CIOs in the digital
- Excellent Pre-sales experience and have played a key role in winning business along with the sales
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, liaison and problem-solving skills with the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Good negotiation skills
- Go getter and results oriented
- High energy level with ability to work well under pressure
- Good relationship building skills. Someone who enjoys CIOs trust and has an ability to develop relationships at all levels (technology teams) of the customer
Who We Are
HeadSpin is a startup organization, and we are revolutionizing the way developers test, monitor and optimize their applications. The company is building a first-of-its-kind global mobile device cloud platform that allows apps to instantaneously run on real devices across global mobile carrier networks. HeadSpin provides powerful, actionable, data which pinpoint any problems in the app and enable developers to fix these issues before launch. HeadSpin integrates seamlessly with your development workflow and requires no changes to your app. The HeadSpin mobile platform is now in 80 countries and 140 cities worldwide, supporting over several hundred cellular networks and over 2,000 mobile devices. Using HeadSpin’s service, developers can launch products with the confidence that their applications will work in all the conditions that their users will experience. HeadSpin is funded by Google Ventures, Nexus Venture Partners, ICONIC , Danhua Capital and other blue-chip investors.
About the Role
As a Solutions/Sales Engineer at HeadSpin, you will be responsible for providing world class pre and post sale technical support to our sales team. Working directly with customers you will be the subject matter expert on application performance management and HeadSpin. You will be responsible for delivering product demonstrations that directly address customer pain and emphasize HeadSpin’s industry leading APM solutions. If you have 2+ years’ experience in technical sales, either iOS or Android, and Java or Python, we want to hear from you!
What You'll Do
- During the sales cycle, you will lead the proof of concepts, demonstrating HeadSpin’s ability to meet and exceed customer requirements, often in the customer’s production environment.
- Following successful sales operations, you will be ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction, driving adoption, and expanding the use of HeadSpin products.
- You will work closely with our sales and services team to identify upsell opportunities and renewal risks and be engaged with cross-functional teams to successfully manage and resolve issues affecting your customers.
- You will have the opportunity to work directly with our Product Management, Engineering and Marketing teams to share your knowledge and experiences to ultimately improve our business and our customers’ success.
- Work with customers to ensure on-boarding, user adoption, retention and overall success.
- Impart technical leadership and direction on all aspects of HeadSpin’s products and services.
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk.
- Ensure any account issues are resolved quickly, utilizing resources from across Technical Support, Sales, Engineering etc.
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how HeadSpin can better serve our customers.
- Maintain and gain knowledge of the languages and technologies supported by HeadSpin.
What You Need
- 2-5 years’ experience (or more) working with at least one of the following languages: Java, Python.
- Experience and competence working at OS command lines including Unix, Linux and Window command prompts and Unix/Linux/Windows shell scripting.
- Experience with iOS or Android.
- Experience with open source testing and Automation frameworks (Appium, Selenium, XCUiTest, Espresso/UIAutomator, etc.) and methodology and principles of test automation.
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment(CD) tools.
- Knowledge of basic networking components and concepts.
- Ability to troubleshoot basic networking issues that may prevent communication between hosts.
- Experience with web servers and common relational databases used in today’s application architectures.
- Ability to understand SQL and write SQL queries.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Passionate about technical sales and working with customers.
- Ambitious and self-motivated with a high emotional IQ.
- Ability to work on multiple POCs and post-deployment customer account management concurrently.
- Highly coachable with a strong desire to improve and grow as a professional.
- Strong ability to align technical concepts and features to business needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar fields desired.
- Able and willing to travel as the job requires.
Unique Data Solutions Provider
• Ability to understand customer requirements and create customized demonstrations and
• Provide product feedback (feature requests, user experience) to the development team
• Strong foundation in system level architectures and compute, storage and networking
• Compute architectures – physical and virtualized, operating systems (Linux strongly
• Storage systems – file systems, object stores
• On-prem data center and public cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) environments
• Hands-on experience with Linux/Unix systems as a system administrator or equivalent role
involving installing software and security patches, installing hardware components on servers as
per product manuals etc.
• Hands-on experience working with public cloud infrastructure and services. Cloud certifications
• Basic understanding of enterprise system deployment architecture around network configuration,
security related settings etc.
• Experience troubleshooting configuration issues to resolve them independently or in collaboration
with customer support teams.
• Be able to work with development/L3 support teams to live debug any issues for swift resolution
• Experience with programming or scripting languages such as Python, JAVA, GO is preferred.
• Experience with data management, DevOps, micro-services, containerization
Business Development Manager- Job Description
- Lead generation through various marketing activities, cold call and networking.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Developing sales plan, prospecting / identification of opportunities, customer presentations, managing RFI / RFP responses, and winning opportunities.
- Achieve set targets in terms of revenue, profitability, collection and other result areas.
- Work with technical team and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Manage Key Accounts, develop and maintain client relationship.
- New Account Development, Developing relationships with key decision-makers in target organizations for business development.
- Understanding and coordinating client's needs / enhancements and consulting with team to provide solutions in adherence to delivery schedules.
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure Solutions and Services.
- Knowledge of Networking products like Switches, Routers, structured cabling , NAS SAN Storage, CCTV etc.
- Knowledge of of IT Security products like UTM, firewall, VA-PT Cyber Security and End Point Security.
- Knowledge of Computing like Servers, Desktops etc.
- Technical Background (BE, B.Tech, B Sc, BCA, B.com, Diploma) MBA a strong plus.
- Good track record in IT Hardware, Software & Services sales.
- 3 to 12 years of Corporate Sales experience in IT Industry mandatory.
- Excellent interpersonal, diplomacy and conflict-resolution skills.
- Good Personal Networking Skills.
Ohana has a monthly subscription model that our customers have grown to rely on. The manager will utilize their skills to generate high-quality leads, build a strong relationship with customers, and close deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills and demonstrate the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
Role details :
Scope: Exceed targets for New Sales, Referrals or Renewals, in an individual contributor role
Work Location: Bangalore Based (in-office)
Working days: 6 working days with 1 day-off which maybe during the week
Mandatory Language Fluency: English
Compensation Structure (INR 8 - 10 LPA) :
Fixed Component: The compensation offered varies from INR 4 LPA - INR 6 LPA based on your experience and qualification.
Variable Compensation: Industry highest variable model. NO CAP ( We are early stage, there is no restriction on what you can earn)
Proven B2C Sales track record of exceeding targets, & 2 years of Sales experience (Edtech preferred, not mandatory)
Reach out to existing and potential Learners to present our service offering, 100-150 calls on a daily basis with at least 60 connects.
Respond quickly to assigned leads (No cold calling targets), willingness to be measured by weekly and monthly metrics
Fluency in English, ability, and willingness to deliver in a high-pressure environment
Achieving enrollment targets (End to End Sales). Ability to counsel a parent for the child's future
Graduation mandatory in any field, working knowledge of spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets ), and PowerPoint
ABOUT Entropik Technologies: -
Entropik is World’s Leading Emotion AI Platform helping Brands measure & optimize their customer experience. Its SAAS Platform www.affectlab.io is embedded with proprietary Emotion recognition Technologies like Facial Coding, Eye Tracking & Brainwave mapping. Rated as one of the Top Emotion Recognition players by Gartner and with Multiple Global Patents pending, Entropik is on a scale Journey to bring consumers’ emotional intelligence as an offering to Brands.
Intro video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P8nS6-t16A
About the company: http://www.entropiktech.com
WHAT’s Affect Lab?
Affect Lab is a one-stop consumer behavior research platform that combines EEG, Facial Expression Analysis & Eye Tracking under one roof. We help brands across FMCG, Media, Automotive, Education, Healthcare, Advertising, Consumer Durable, E-Commerce, Banking & Finance industries to look through the lens of their consumers, understand their subconscious response, decode Cognitive and Behavioural Metrics and get actionable insights in real-time
Product references: www.affectlab.io
Designation: - Presales Consultant
Experience: - 5+ years Years of experience
Manager Department: Sales
Job Location: - Bangalore
- B2B SaaS Pre Sales experience of 5 + Years
- Good understanding of Value Sales.
- Ability to custom solution & contextualize the solution for Enterprise.
- Have experience in RFP responses & proposal making.
- Owns Proof of Value Process across Geos & Product Lines.
- Streamline Sales Demo and POC Process.
- Prepare Responses to RFPs.
- Custom Solution for Enterprise Customers and align sales team through that.
- POC to Win %
- Improvement in Sales Cycle time for Recurring deals.
- Upmarket Velocity.
- Ability to provide overall product value and differentiate support offerings that clearly map to customer needs.
- Ability to Identify and resolve gaps in customer expectations versus actual service levels.
- Assists with the creation of a sales cycle plan.
- Manage Customized project requests and handle projects till it doesn’t go live.
- Coordinate with the Technical team, Client, sales team, and delivery team for a project.
KRA – Manager Presales
- Ability to provide overall product value and differentiate support offerings that clearly map to customer needs.
- Identify and resolve gaps in customer expectations versus actual service levels.
- Lead Generation activities such as cold calling to prospects
- Assist in preparation of sales proposals, RFP, and RFI responses
- Research and develop prospect list using LinkedIn and Web research
- Create proposals, sign-off documents, and integration documents.
- Expected to be thorough with the products of the company and if there are any new developments or innovations going on.
Mindshire Consulting, a high-tech headhunting and recruitment studio having clientele with major Quant Trading, Investment Banks and Hedge Funds has its presence across the globe - USA, UK, Singapore, and India. We serve our stakeholders by incorporating a wide range of factors into our process including growth strategies, costs, market intelligence and get them the "perfect-fit" as per their requirements. We have networked with financial services and fintech companies, including some of the Fortune 500 companies, and now due to continued growth we are building our Indian Team.
The ideal candidate will lead our division of colleagues to generate and engage with potential clients, to build new revenue strands. This candidate will be proactive in approach and possess strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute customer growth strategy.
- Identify partnership opportunities and guide our client execution plan for a specific region
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help our company expand it's footprint
- Hire, develop and retain a team of people to execute our plans
- Manage end to end recruitment and close client roles with good TAT
- Prior industry related experience in staffing and/or recruiting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Track record of enabling colleagues to reach their potential
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Experience working with Clients in Financial Services space is a plus
1. Research and identify institutional, healthcare, and/or hospitality projects that have a requirement of architectural design/redesign
2. Create a database of such project leads and clients
3. Coordinate and schedule meetings with prospective clients
4. Follow up with the leads
Additional information -
1. Prior experience in conducting market research and sourcing projects will be preferable
2. Prior knowledge of the Software Development field is a plus
· Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
· Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
· Identify potential clients, and the decision-makers within the client organization.
· Research and build relationships with new clients.
· Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principles.
· Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
· Participate in pricing the solution/service.
· Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements, and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
· Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Energy, passion and a real drive to get ahead
· Capable, quick, determined
· Immaculate attention to detail
· Team player
· Startup mentality, high willingness to learn, and hardworking.
If you've ever wanted to have a chance to sell products that have a visible and immediate impact in people’s lives, if you believe in owning what you help build as we do, and if You’re looking for a place that will challenge you to improve every day, then we think that you’ll feel right at home with us at Advantage Club.
∙ Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
∙ Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
∙ Identify potential clients and the decision-makers within the client organization.
∙ Research and build relationships with new clients.
∙ Set up meetings between client decision-makers and the company’s practice leaders/Principles. ∙ Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
∙ Participate in pricing the solution/service.
∙ Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements, and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
∙ Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
∙ Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
∙ Energy, passion, and a real drive to get ahead
∙ Capable, quick, determined ∙ Immaculate attention to detail
∙ Team player
∙ Startup mentality, high willingness to learn, and hardworking.
Square Yards is India’s largest prop-tech start-up which has successfully expanded globally, with presence in 25+ cities in 9 countries. We are an ever growing and strong team of 3000+ enthusiasts who work for one common goal. Square Yards supports transactions and investment of more than $1bn annually across global real estate and mortgages. By combining its distribution strengths with innovative
advanced technology solutions Square Yards, today ranks in the top 20 consumer tech start-ups and has been awarded as “Economic Times Growth Champion 2020”.
What makes Square Yards a GREAT fit for you? When you join Square Yards, you will be part of a Red Herring Asia Top 100 Tech team that is working on changing the real estate ecosystem the way the world has not seen before. Our team members enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Square Yards is the place for you.
Why Square yards?
1) Work in MNC Culture
2) Twice appraisal in a year
3) Lucrative incentives
4) Excellent growth opportunity
5) Get chance to work abroad
Hiring for below roles for Bangalore Location -
1) Business Development Executive / Sales Executive (Exp: 0 - 2 years)
2) Business Development Manager / Team Leader (Exp: 3 - 5 years)
3) Area Sales Manager (Exp: 5 - 8 years)
4) Regional Sales Manager (Exp: 9+ years)
Company Profile: www.squareyards.com
Please share your updated resume with below details:
Total Experience -
Relevant Experience -
Present Location -
Last CTC -
Expected CTC -
8 nine 7 one 9 six 8 one 9 one
sarita dot kumari at the rate squareyards dot co dot in
- Candidates who can attend F2F round physically in our BANGALORE Office only APPLY.
- No ZOOM meeting interview is available.
Independent ability to execute Upgrades, OS/DB migration projects, S/4 HANA conversion and resolve issues on your own. Lead the team technically on Production support and resolve day to day technical issues Gather requirements, design, architect and implement optimal solutions for SAP landscape based on client’s requirements Should be willing to work on USA time zone as project demands
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Complete architectural know-how of ABAP and JAVA stacks and of other BASIS activities
Very good knowledge and experience on Cloud architecture (AWS, Azure, GCP)
Ability to gather Client's business requirements and implement them with optimal technical solutions
Experience and deep knowledge of SAP systems, including S/4HANA, and the required architecture and infrastructure to support them
Provide recommendations and guidance on the SAP platform and tools
Should lead a BASIS team and act as a SPOC for customers for the production support and Project activities
Strong knowledge & hands-on experience in technical planning, implementation, upgrades, migration and maintenance of various SAP modules on premise and on cloud (preferable)
Must have strong SAP Basis skills on Operating Systems Linux/Unix, and Windows
Strong experience in most of the database like Oracle, HANA, MSSQL, DB2, Sybase and MaxDB. Table administration, Performance tuning, Backup and restore, point-in time recovery on these databases
Knowledge of infrastructure, especially cloud infrastructure is a big plus
Experience in OS/DB/Infrastructure migration especially HANA migration using SUM/DMO from any source database like Oracle/SQL/DB2
Experience in Unicode conversion and S/4 HANA migrations
Hands on experience in SAP systems sizing including HANA landscape
Good experience in HANA installation, administration and maintenance in scaled up and scaled out landscape
Expertise in configuration of SAP systems not limiting to ECC, CRM, SRM, SCM, Portal, BW, PI, GRC, GTS, MDG, MDM, HCM, EWM, Solution manager
Experience in most of these - TREX, Live cache, BEx reporting, NWDI, FIORI, Web dispatcher, BOBJ, BODS, IS, Content Server, SLT, Pre-calc, etc.
Experience in System refresh, system copy, Client copy, Client export/import
Experience in EHP upgrades, SP updates, Patches, kernel upgrades and so on
Experience with Solution manager 7.1/7.2 EWA configuration, Setup systems monitoring, Root cause analysis, Automated monitoring and alerting setup, E2E implementation of Solman
Experience in High availability setup in Unix and Windows with various clustering tools, and disaster recovery setup
Experience in security activities like central user administration, managing roles and profiles of various business systems, SSO configuration, integrating with active directory, etc.
Big plus to have automation and scripting skills on any of the BASIS activities like System Refresh, transports, monitoring, etc.
Mentor Junior staffs to train them in various support and project activities
Should possess strong problem solving and analytical skills and demonstrate strong technical leadership to solve customer problems
Excellent communication (verbal and written) & interpersonal skills
15 years’ experience as SAP Basis Engineer
SAP Netweaver, HANA, OSDB migration, Cloud (AWS/Azure) certifications preferable
2+ full lifecycle SAP implementations, 2+ upgrades, 2+ migrations/conversions, 2+ support projects
Good infrastructure knowledge on Network, Storage, etc.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop PTL, FTL (Full truck load) Business for the company through approaching new clients.
- Generate leads through existing and new contacts for business in field of PTL, FTL
- Daily Sales calls visit to customers
- Focus on winning and maintaining profitable business.
- To develop and maintain good relationship with the client.
- Develop a system for strong payments follow-up and should be able to take responsibility of outstanding.
LocTruth is a location intelligence platform geared to map out business problems and provide data-backed solutions with the help of location data layered with business data. Our insights span from people to places, range from average footfall all the way down to a specific person’s movement patterns, anonymously ofcourse. With our insights, we support businesses in decision-making, problem-solving, and overall optimizing.Google Maps visualizes our world, we visualize a business’ world.
We are looking to launch our solution into the market with the help of a solid Sales Development Representative.
You would work closely with LocTruth’s founders to understand our solution, identify new opportunities, reach out to potential customers via email and LinkedIn, conduct discovery and demo calls.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential clients.
- Rolling out daily emails, calls, and research reports
- Create weekly newsletters, emails to attract clients
- Make outbound calls to drive sales targets which include:
- Full-time clients
- Assess competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends
- Create ideal customer profiles
- Participate on LinkedIn groups, online tech forums, subscribe to magazines and newsletters of complimentary brands.
- Handling all incoming customer queries on our sales email
- Prepare to be a part of and eventually deliver presentations/demos to potential clients
- Develop a sales funnel, spearhead and be willing to use a CRM platform, and present goals every week to management
- Work with design and marketing to create and execute sales decks, brochures, campaigns and other materials
- Minimum Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have 2-3 years of industry experience in selling Data/IT/SaaS products and concepts
- Excited to sell brand-new technology products
- Proficient in English
- Consistent track record of documenting, synthesizing, and communicating results
- Team player who can take responsibility for anything from making a sales pitch to the CEO of a company to showing off your hobbies at a LocTruth team call
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, collaborative, and have an eagerness to learn.
- This is a remote position for now.
- Experience with sales tools
- Experience with startups and working with founders
- Worked within the realm of geospatial data or location intelligence
Now for the fun stuff...just kidding, we hope you find everything above to be the fun aspect of your careers. But just to give you some more insight into our company culture:
- Get on boarded with a “get to know us” session and meet our entire team.
- We promote an inclusive environment of all genders, backgrounds, likes, and dislikes.
- We’re casual - first name basis please.
- You get the chance to work remotely (mainly because of the raging pandemic) but be prepared to switch over to in-person as soon as the situation permits
- We’re a fun team and depending on the pandemic, we try to meet every month to get to know each other better.
- Play icebreakers and games to challenge our minds apart from work.
- Get integrated into the typical start up life that could be the next big success and work on a product you can truly be proud of!
a. Mandatory (Primary Skills): Good Marketing & Sales Skills
Good Communication & Presentation Skills
Quick Learner and Good analytical capacity
Good Negotiation skills
Competitive towards reaching Goals, Positive Attitude
Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Willing to Travel
b. Desirable (Secondary Skills): Knowledge of 8/16/32 bit Microcontrollers
Experience in marketing & Sales of Embedded Hardware Products or Simulation Software like MATLAB, Vissim or Labview or HIL Products
Qualification Desired: BE(ECE, EEE, E& IE)
Experience Desired: 0-2 yrs in Marketing/Sales of Scientific & Engineering Products
Responsible for Lead Generation through
Direct Customer Visit
Responsible in organizing technical seminars/workshops to boost sales pipeline in coordination with Technical Support Team.
Responsible to provide Pre-Sales guidance to customers
Responsible to conduct Product introductory sessions during Exhibits, seminars other promotional Events
Responsible to conduct Startup Training along with Installation & demonstration of Products at Customer Place
Responsible to Provide Tech Support to existing customers and new Customers through
We are looking for an experienced Inside Sales professional to join our inside sales team. This is an opportunity for you to be a key part of building a successful business:
- Manage End-to-End Sales process (Inbound Leads to Closure)
- Deliver quality and tailored demonstrations to prospects based on the use cases
- Understand customer goals, plans, challenges, timeline, budget, authority
- Meet or exceed your defined sales activity and revenue quota
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams for timely resolution of prospect's queries
- Strive to continuously improve your sales process and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices
Only candidates with below skill set available to join in 30 days,
· Graduate with 5-8 years of experience in IT industry of which a minimum of 3 years in Presales.
· Good understanding of data and analytics technologies.
· Consultative approach, strong business acumen and commercial awareness, with the ability to translate business issues into relevant technical solutions and competitive propositions.
· Good process orientation and an eye for details.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate (written & verbal) effectively and to influence at CxO level.
- Generate, manage and forecast a sales pipeline on your own
- Navigate through complex sales cycles with some of the most prestigious companies in India
- Driving Business Growth Results for the company by efficient sales efforts.
- Specifically Responsible for Sales growth amongst enterprise clients.
- Generate outbound leads, qualify leads and manage the conversion funnel
- Provide demos to customers over web or in person, and answer first level technical questions
- Prepare proposals, negotiate and close deals.
- Pitch PazCare product to CEOs, CHROs & senior executives in the meetings
- Study, analyze and track customer feedback to optimize the sales funnel and pricing
- Coordinate with the marketing team for inbound leads and collateral
- Working closely with the Founding team for developing business development strategy
- Has at least 3-5 years of previous experience in selling Group health Insurance to corporates at a broking firm, and closed at least 10 policies worth 50 lakhs - 1 crore or more OR Has at least 3-5 years of previous experience to selling CHROs, CFOs in India.
- Bachelor's degree
- Tech Startup DNA
Tars is a Conversational Marketing Platform which enables businesses to increase their conversion rate, generate more qualified leads by using chatbot landing pages and automated customer support. Some of our customers include American Express, Daimler, Vodacom, University of California and they have been using our chatbots for requirements in marketing, customer service, customer onboarding, engagement as well as internal operational aspects.
Till date, our product has enabled over 20,000 creators to build over 35,000 chatbots that have together completed over 50 million conversations.
What's more, we are poised for scale and growth, which is why we need more talent like yourself.
We believe in:
- Building a large profitable business: We envision building a capital-efficient, large, profitable business to achieve our mission. This means less dependence on investors & more ownership with the team. We are one of the few profitable Indian SaaS startups building Value SaaS.
- Employee Wellness <> Customer Success: We give as much importance to each team member’s personal & professional success as much as we care about our customer's success. We believe it’s all about balance.
Tars is looking to hire an Account Executive to close new sales. In this role, your goal is to help:
- Marketers get better ROI in their campaigns
- Help customer support teams deliver a better experience with automation
You will be handed sales qualified leads that are generated through various inbound & outbound channels, and you will be responsible for handling that relationship until they sign a contract. Once they sign a contract, customer success will take over and help them succeed.
Our ideal candidate is confident, can communicate clearly, and has a passion for sales.
Please be aware that the market you will be selling into in this position currently will be the US. So you are expected to work during US EST hours.
- KPIs - Number of new deals closed, $ revenue added, opportunity to closed-won conversion rate.
- Follow a solution selling approach to understand the challenges customer is looking to solve and helping them realise why our product is the solution for them.
- Handle product demos for sales qualified leads - Show them how Tars can solve their challenges and achieve their goals. You’ll also present pricing, according to their requirements.
- Handle all further conversations from product questions to contract negotiations after an opportunity is created to eventually close the deal and handover to customer success team.
- Prioritize and consistently nurture all the leads in your pipeline with high quality followups.
- You will be supported by the rest of the team whenever you need assistance. Eg: if there are deep technical questions, an engineer can join the call with you. If there are questions about the product roadmap, a product manager will join the call. If you need help with negotiating a contract, the CEO will join the call with you.
- Identify insights and pain points from conversations with prospects, and contribute to the product roadmap by providing active feedback to the product team.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal business communication skills.
- Experience in SaaS sales, to the US geography is a bonus.
Ability to learn quickly. Eg: learn the product, learn solution selling methodology, etc.
- Fun & confident personality. Someone who loves to meet new people and build relationships.
- Pays great attention to detail, loves taking notes and maintains discipline with CRM.
- Highly motivated to work at a scaling startup.
What will a typical quarter look like?
- By the beginning of the quarter we’ll come up with the targets for the quarter, in terms of number of new deals closed, and $ revenue added.
- Based on the targets, you will prioritize the right leads to maximize your pipeline and close more revenue.
- You will participate in weekly deal reviews to discuss and get tactical advice to drive closure.
- In the last two weeks of the quarter we’ll start working on goals for the next quarter.
What will make you successful in this role?
- First and foremost, you need to be good at building rapport with prospects. Relationship building is very critical to be successful as a salesperson in this market. They need to first trust you before buying anything from you.
- You need to get really good at solution selling. Our product is not a commodity with simple features. You need to be able to connect the customer’s needs, don the consultant’s hat, and provide the right solution to them. That’s half the sale. You need to develop a good enough understanding of the product and the market to be effective at this.
- You need patience but you need to be proactive in nurturing the prospect to succeed in this role.
- You need to be resilient, be ready to face rejections and still keep going. Without an intrinsic motivation to perform well and constantly improve, this is a hard job. It will take time to succeed.
- You need to be disciplined and good at multi tasking. When you have many leads in your pipeline at any time, prioritization & context switching become critical skills. Otherwise, it’s easy to get overwhelmed.
How will we set you up for success in this role?
- We will provide you with detailed training to give you a head start. We’ll also talk about the competitive landscape, provide you access to hundreds of recorded conversations, and existing marketing materials. Our CRM is a treasure trove :)
- We will provide you an in-depth training into our product along with sandbox access to let you play around. The focus is for you to figure out how each piece helps toward solving the puzzle for customers.
- We’ll walk you through our current sales playbook and sales enablement materials. We’ll also do a deep dive on competitors and handling other objections, along with role plays to get you prepared.
- During the first 4 weeks, you will be invited to shadow plenty of sales calls just to listen in and understand how we go about sales currently. We believe everybody will learn different things from this process but it has worked very effectively in the past.
- We have a weekly 30 min standup for marketing, SDRs, and AEs to sync up along with the CEO. It ensures we are all aligned and understand the priorities. You will have a quarterly 1:1 review with the CEO to discuss your career goals and overall success, apart from regular mentoring.
- We will provide you access to the best SaaS sales resources and add you to a few SaaS sales communities so you can discuss with other people in similar roles - learn and teach at the same time. We’ve found that this is the fastest way to improve your skills.
- Most importantly, we will help you setup a one-on-one casual chat with every member of the Tars team so you get to know everyone well.
Why should you join Tars?
SaaS is set to explode in India and Inside Sales is one of the most critical functions for any growing SaaS company. Over the years we have developed some of the best practices in inside sales. In this role, you will get to learn a lot and become a highly skilled salesperson. At the same time, the team is still small enough for you to change how things are done and have an outsized impact.
This is what our team members enjoy the most about Tars:
- Freedom & Responsibility: If you are a person who wants to take up challenging work & push your personal boundaries, then this is the right place for you.
- Great Salary & Equity: For our top performers and leaders, we grant stock options. As Tars continues to grow, you’ll have a real opportunity to create wealth for yourself and your family. We'll ensure you are financially well-off in the end.
- Transparency: If you ever wanted to know what it’s like to be on an entrepreneurial journey, then working with Tars gives you that opportunity to experience it all first hand.
- Remote-work friendly: Allowances to setup workspace at home and recurring allowances to make you happier and more productive.
If all of this sounds exciting to you, join us for an exciting and fulfilling ride at Tars!
- Primary responsibility is to tie up and get into commercial agreements with schools for the Jodo monthly EMI plan
- Account Management? Enable Jodo to liaison with the schools tied up with, for close to everything from meeting the parents, doing events etc.
- Forge a strong relationship with the school management and principal and be their first port of call on anything to do with finances
- Team building - taking the lead in building a high quality sales team
- 3+ years of b2b sales experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset - the ability to be able to crack school deals independently and work to get tangible results without too much handholding
- Willingness to be on the ground most of the time and doing field sales
- Relevant experience of selling to schools is desirable but not a requirement
- Fluency in Kannada is a huge positive
- Hustle ? the ability to get things done
- High sense of ownership
- Execution and growth focus ? be target driven and move on from failures quickly
- Commercial mindset ? ability to get the best deal out in every situation
- Personal growth and learning mindset
- Intellectual honesty - always seeking and stating truth irrespective of personal beliefs
Role: Appian/Unqork Senior Solution Architect/Practice Lead
Experience: 5+ Years
Location: Trichy / Bangalore /Chennai (Post Covid)
Shift: US EST or CST
- Provide pre-sales technical/functional support to prospective clients and customers with minimal supervision
- Work with sales to create and submit proposals, promote sales effort by helping customers leverage low code/no code tools for software development life cycle
- Build a solution delivery team
- Provide day-to-day guidance and technical leadership to a team of Appian/Unqork (or other low code/no code platform) Administrators, Developers, and Data Architects.
- Act as the technical lead, leading interactions with customer business and technical teams
- Work closely and collaboratively with the project team to deliver on project scope
- Works collaboratively with the Client and Team to articulate the vision and outcomes of the project and each release, and translating that vision into an actionable plan; Effectively manage customer expectations
- Develop guidance on Release Management process, working with Team and Client
- Serve as the day-to-day Technical POC for VDart team
- Plan and coordinate release logistics with other application teams and Stakeholders, identifying and accounting for dependencies
- Contribute with original, creative thinking related to solving customer issues, creating relevant features, and advancing Appain/Unqork low code/no code automation tool strategy
- Lead detailed discovery and scoping calls
- Work closely with sales to review requirements and develop value-focused proposals
- Describe the benefits and value of integrating Appian/Unqork low code/no code tools to integrate into a customers’ SDLC
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor (BS) of Science degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Business, Management or equivalent disciplines.
- Certification in Appian or Unqork
- 7+ years of IT experience, including full cycle software/web development and release management/implementation knowledge
- 4+ years' experience in a technical leadership position with prior experience supervising and leading teams
- 2+ years' experience of successful implementations of very large Appian or Unqork solutions
- Technical leadership in implementing enterprise-class application delivery
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Excellent writing, presentation, negotiation and communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to explain technical content to non-technical, business stakeholders
- Prior experience developing proposals to respond to customer needs preferred
Creating and managing the sales funnel
Creating top level sales funnel/leads
Meeting monthly targets
Skills and Requirements:
2+ experience in a sales role.
Detailed understanding of the principles of sales
Strong communication skills
Proven track record in achieving sales quotas
Open to traveling.
Must have attributes:
Extreme sense of ownership
Bias for action
Ability to change the preempt and iterate the course of action to achieve targets
Desired Candidate Profile:
- The ideal candidate will have a strong mix of relationship management, strong analytical, business and technical skills.
- 6-10 years of overall delivery related (pre-sales, solutioning, delivery management or customer account management) experience preferably in the Cybersecurity/SaaS/hi-tech products.
- 2+ years experience in customer facing roles with customers in US/Europe/ME geographies.
- Ability to internalize the product offerings and can discuss solutions, benefits and trade-offs with the customers.
- Ability to build, maintain and leverage strong relationships with Business and Technology Decision Makers within each customer to influence solution adoption, create strong support for new opportunities and to secure their willingness to advocate on our products.
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Experienced at account management & growth through farming.
- Experienced at leading presentations and discussions with customer’s senior management teams
- Highly energetic, with a passion for helping customers achieve expected business outcomes
- Bachelors degree from Top institutes. MBA preferred
- Excellent organization and project management capability
- Excellent communications skills, both in written and verbal communications, with the ability to deliver effective presentations, group facilitation and one-on-one consultation is a must
- Self started, self motivated, flexible and results driven
- Experience using CRM tools
- Experience in Cybersecurity and understanding of network fundamentals. Good understanding of IT and Network Security fundamentals such as Firewalls, Proxies, and Web Security Gateways.
- Experience working/leading teams in customer success functions for SaaS products.
- Experience with Product Delivery Lifecycle
Basic Job Description
As a Business Development associate at Deeshay
- You will find multiple ways to generate leads and will drive revenue.
- You will draft and adopt successful strategies to achieve your goals.
- You will plan your short term and long term goals.
- You will plan and execute product demo and meetings with clients from various financial and social backgrounds.
- You will study the local market extensively and approach eligible clients.
- You will travel the city each day, hit the markets, talk with prospects, explain, convince and persuade them towards a successful sales conversion.
- You will work with operations and onboarding teams.
- You will actively share valuable insights from client meetings.
- You will help clients with their queries post onboarding and remain their point of contact throughout. You will also be responsible for the following business transactions.
Who is the new BD associate at Deeshay?
- Someone with two years of experience in sales or BD. (not mandatory if you are hardworking and talented)
- Someone who is up to date with trending tools and industry standards.
- Someone who cuts through leads like a hot knife through butter.
- Someone who is a salesperson at heart - loves the challenge of approaching clients with deals and doesn't take no for an answer.
- Someone who constantly self-audits, learns from mistakes, and designs solutions to problems between sales.
- Someone well aware of meeting etiquette. Has flawless communication skills, resulting in delightful client engagement, also is as patient as a saint.
- Someone who can come up with sales pitches instantly, can find reasons and draw comparisons for better understanding.
- Speaks three or more languages fluently.
- Someone who has a supply of neverending energy and motivation.
- Someone who doesn't back out from challenges and goes out of their comfort zone to get the job done.
Company Domain: Ecommerce.
Company Introduction: Deeshay Ecommerce Technologies Private Limited B2B2C e-commerce services provider based in Bengaluru.
Our vision is to make e-commerce and its potential accessible to MSMEs.
TheDataTeam is looking for a Senior consultant for its consulting services.
The Senior Consultant is a key role in the organization, and will own and lead pre-sales engagements from post lead qualification to deal closure, where engagements are predominantly from the realm of analytics, data science and data engineering.
- Meet with assigned clients at various levels of seniority and perform initial assessment of requirements, business problems
- Collect information about the client's business through interviews and workshops and be able to distill back to the engineering/delivery/PoC team members.
- Present findings and suggestions to clients with ample justification and practical advice
- Develop detailed business plans, proposals to address business problem
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills to engage with senior stakeholders
- Map business problems to technical solutions and convey the technical solution in a manner suited for the client
- Work closely with the Business Development team including Marketing and Sales to present the best foot forward in technical and analytics discussions.
- Ideate and prototype solutions using data science and data engineering concepts, tools and programming to demonstrate applicability to problem statements.
- Proven experience as consultant or equivalent
- Graduate / Post-Graduate in Computer science or equivalent
- Knowledge of technology in general with expertise on Big Data ecosystem - Proficiency in Cloud ecosystem is a must
- Open to travel both in India and Outside India.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical mind with excellent data collection and analysis skills
- Aptitude in creative problem-solving
- Should be able to handle multiple leads, prospects at same time
- Quick thinker and able to adapt to various situations quickly with minimal hand-holding
- Should have hands-on experience in providing technical solutioning.
- Should have hands-on experience in writing a code in shell scripting / python scripting etc.
- Should have hands on experience in end-to-end POC execution.
Residential projects or site sellings.
Sales and marketing
Sales representative with good sales, communication, negotiation and documentation skills.
Ability to handle pressure, manage relationship with the top management of the customer and should convince customer to buy I.T. hardware portfolio like laptops, desktops, related accessories, software, datacentre products and others.
Having worked in a similar domain doing sales lead calls for similar products (HP, HPE, Dell, Lenovo, Microsoft, AWS) would be preferred. Candidates who have sold to Indian customers or consumers needed.
The role includes complete sales cycle from generating an opportunity to nurturing to negotiations to clusure to logging the order to followup on delivery to payment collection to managing the customer.
Should be good in reporting and documentation work and adept in tools like MS excel, word, powerpoint.
The Business Development Executive is responsible for generating leads, advancing the sales process, closing new business, and achieving/assisting in the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas. The Business Development Executive will conduct research to identify leads and reach business targets through telephone, email, and in person. This individual will also actively participate in the planning and execution of company marketing activities providing vital input based on his/her interactions with prospects.
- Coldcall prospects that are generated by external sources of lead.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts.
- Identify decision-makers within targeted leads to begin the sales process.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within the client base.
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to other team members
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
- Ensure followup by passing leads to appropriate team members with callstoaction, dates,
complete profile information, sources, etc.
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales
- Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients.
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
- Make outbound followup calls to existing clients via telephone and email crosssell and
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and
- prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database.
- Attend periodic sales training where applicable.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
- Hands-on with CRM ( eg; Hubspot, Zoho)
- Managing the meetings on Zoom, Microsoft Teams
- Hands-on with the email campaigns & sales tools.
- Public Cloud and Analytics sales background
- University or college degree in Communications, Marketing, or an acceptable combination of
education and experience.
- Five years of direct work experience in a sales or telesales capacity.
- Best to have - Microsoft Azure & Big Data – AI Offerings
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects, close deals, and achieve sales quotas
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, precall planning, call control, account
development, and time management.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision-makers.
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Ability to travel and attend sales events or exhibits.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Experience with customer relationship management software.
- Some travel may be required
- Ability to attend and conduct the presentation
- The Profile Is a combination Sales generation as well as Customer Relationship Management
- Identify and make contact with potential clients, recognize and identify their requirements and accordingly pitch products to them.
- Maintain all customer interactions through the CRM System.
- Respond to queries from existing and prospective customer.
- Taking significant sales initiatives and providing basic services and re-subscription to customers.
Required Skills :
- The Candidate should be very Aggressive towards sales
- Should be ready to work with targets on Monthly Basis
- Very good communication skills, Listening skills and Convincing skills
- Should know English, Hindi and other Regional Languages
- Having Experience in Sales Domain will Have an Added Advantage.
Shift: General shift (work from office)
Experience required: 0-2 yrs.
Salary: 2-3 LPA excluding incentives
Job Location: Bangalore (only candidates staying in Bangalore and willing to relocate)
- Market research, understanding the competitive landscape and tailoring the customer communication accordingly
- Lead generation, customer qualification, Demos and achieving sales closure
- Maintaining the customer interactions on Fresh Sales CRM
- Meeting Quarterly & Annual Revenue Targets
- Total 0-2 year of experience
- Prior experience in selling SaaS (Software as a Service) solution or subscription-based product will be a definite plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Well versed with tools to prepare engaging Business presentations
- Strong knowledge of using LinkedIn and other social media platforms to reach out to prospects
- Self driven
- Managing B2C sales by developing and implementing business strategies.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets within the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting monthly and quarterly results
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing team on lead generation.
- Developing the ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
If you want an accelerated career growth & a steep learning curve, then Misha https://www.askmisha.me/ is the place to be.
Hasura is an open-source project at the intersection of the GraphQL and serverless movements and empowers developers to build powerful and scalable applications easily. Our technology gives teams instant realtime GraphQL APIs and event-sourcing for serverless on a database in a manner is high-performance, low-footprint, and horizontally scalable out-of-the-box.
Hasura is being adopted by developers in startups as well as some of the largest Fortune 500 companies today. We are very excited to be at the intersection of these 2 massive ecosystem trends that will have a profound impact on development workflows going forward and we are looking for amazing people who are as excited as we are to join us on this journey!
You will be working primarily with large enterprise teams. You will seek to understand their challenges and context, and architect and engineer solutions that help them best leverage a Hasura deployment.
Depending on requirements, you may either work with a particular customer for significant periods of time, or with multiple customers. In each case, you will prioritize creating long-term relationships with our customers and providing genuine value.
Internally, you will work very closely with the sales and product teams and will have a significant influence on refining sales processes and the roadmap.
What we are looking for:
- Prior experience with one or more of the following:
- Enterprise technology teams
- Technology consulting
- A pre-sales or post-sales role
- Experience working on client facing engagements.
- Engineering experience with strong understanding of software engineering fundamentals and ability to pick up new technology stacks.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think strategically and co-create long term vision for Hasura deployments with enterprise team leads and executives.
- Very good written & spoken communication skills in English.
- For positions in the US: Willingness to travel within the US (and occasionally abroad). All expenses will be covered.
- Prior experience in a developer tools company.
- Experience working with any of the following technologies:
- Experience with any of the following:
- Setting up and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Setting up and maintaining test suites
- Setting up and managing infrastructure
- Database admin
- Openings available:
- In office in San Francisco, US
- In office in Bangalore, India
- For remote work based out of the US
Working at Hasura:
As a team, we take a lot of pride in our work. We obsess over the developer experience, and our first priority as a company will always be to make things easier for our users.
We offer competitive salaries, have a generous vacation policy and provide health insurance for everyone employed with Hasura.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination of any kind.
We have an opening for the following position.
Position: Executive - Sales & Marketing
Qualification: BE in ECE/EIE/EEE with an MBA(Desirable)
Responsible for Marketing and Sales of Embedded and Analog tools based on Texas Instruments Semiconductors to Educational Market
Achieve assigned revenue target by conducting end-to-end Sales & Marketing activities from Assigned Region
Responsible for Lead Generation through
o Cold Calling
o Email Campaign
o Direct Customer Visit
Responsible for organizing technical seminars/workshops to boost sales pipeline in coordination with the Technical Support Team.
Responsible to provide Pre-Sales guidance to customers
Responsible to conduct Product introductory sessions during Exhibits, seminars other promotional Events
Responsible to prepare competitive business proposals by evaluating offering from competitors, Identify opportunities and convert them into Sales
Responsible to Manage Existing accounts and Develop new accounts
Coordinate with Support Team for Training, Installation and Payments/Collections
Salary Package: Commensurate with Demonstrated Experience & Skills
Company Name: Starcom Information Technology Limited Starcom Information Technology Limited (BSE: 531616) is a public listed company, aspiring to be a knowledge-based technology-driven company. We have a diverse product portfolio of products (i.e. Systat, Sigma plot, NISA, Star – BI / DQ, and Embedded development kits based on DSP and ARM) and eminent global IP driven solution provider in the Data Quality, Business Intelligence, and Data Analytics space.
Note: This job involves Travelling. Candidate must be ready to travel.
- Leveraging Financial Technology to Make Healthcare Affordable. We are focused on making healthcare affordable through planned savings for medical expenses. Born from a need for a healthier financial alternative for those who can- t pay immediately for the treatment they need.
- AffordPlan is the only one of its kind program which gives you the power of creating your own savings plan, upon whose maturity you- re given instant access to the treatment you need.
What we are looking for :
- Strong sales experience of services, B2C (preferred industry/ BFSI/Insurance/Retail/Telecom)
- Should have good Analytical skills ( Data )
- Team Management Experience - ( 20-25 people ) ( preferred experience on managing -female staff )
- Should have retention Experience
- Strong Understanding about attrition control
Job Description :
- Train the Field Sales Executives about our product.
- Manage sales through FOS.
- Converting the appointment into Lead.
- Systematic role out of brand/product launch and generate lead and convert the same.
- Achieve business targets of the area for various quarters as well as the financial year.
- Innovate plan and implement new ways to acquire a customer.
- Publishing daily MIS on product performance across all branches.
- Developing, Constructing and Cooperative working relationship with the employee of the mapped branch.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures it’s a strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Generating new leads in the field of WEB DEVELOPMENT, APP DEVELOPMENT, DIGITAL MARKETING SERVICES
- Bachelor's degree or undergraduate
- Excellent communication
- Ready to work on target basis
- 2 to 3 years relevant experience in IT field
- Previous work experience should be from IT Service based company ( WEB DEVELOPMENT, APP DEVELOPMENT, DIGITAL MARKETING SERVICES)
- Capable of closing end to end sales in the field of web development, app development, digital marketing services
- Capable of generating new business opportunities
About us: Lemiride is a bike rental aggregator platform. We connect travelers who wish to rent a bike to vendors. Think of us as Amazon for bike rentals. We have operations in 18 places across India.
Travelers get to choose a bike of their choice in the convenience of their home before setting out. On the other hand, we help vendors have a wider reach and more business. We do this effectively at a lower cost, better speed using our integrated tech platform.
Prior to beginning the internship, you would be instructed on the manner in which we expect you to communicate and onboard the vendors.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Travel to vendor locations and onboard vendors
2. Maintain data in a structured format and share an update report on a daily basis
3. Travel would be limited to their cities and nearby hubs if any
KEY TASKS AND DUTIES:
1. Prospecting for new clients/ lead generation
2. Direct communication with customers via e‐mail and telephone to promote Bit plane and its product range
3. Execute marketing plan/marketing campaigns (e.g. targeted e‐shot, mail shot)
4. Follow up and qualify contacts from web registrations, promotions, events and other marketing and sales activities
5. Preparation and presentation of results from campaigns
6. Organizing visits for Bit plane Regional Sales Engineers when required
7. Recording of all sales activities in the CRM
8. Market research feedback
9. Any other duties as may be reasonably requested from time to time by your Line Manager
Ø Deliver product value propositions and presentations to customers tuned to customer and industry needs
Ø Attend meetings with sales & business development managers; serve as a technical expert
Ø Put together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals and assist Sales Team in Qualifying Prospects
Ø Attend to customer requests for information on RFIs and RFPs completion
Ø Provide Product Knowledge Support to the Sales Team
Ø Work closely and collaboratively with customers to position the product
Ø Ensure that the company’s product can deliver on the customer’s requirements.
Ø Work closely with customers to understand and capture detailed technical requirements.
Ø Maintain credibility through best practices knowledge in Sales Enablement space.
Ø Provide ongoing support for customers post implementation by collaboration with engagement managers.
Skills / Attributes Required
- Proven track record in a pre-sales environment within an IT / software solutions business
- Technically skilled with a customer focused mind and excellent communication skills
- Experience in developing and delivering effective presentations
- Ability to work independently and to be proactive
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Willingness to travel within a wide geographical area for client meetings
Ø Previous experience working within a MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT and WEB SOLUTIONS
Ø Must be a subject matter expert with extensive software systems experience.
Ø An ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand.
Ø Previous experience working for a competitor in a similar position would be a strong advantage.
Ø Previous experience in handling data in analyzing data details and accuracy and Overseeing data mapping processes
Ø Pre-sales experience in the analytics domain preferable in Banking, Retail or Communications vertical.
Ø Must have a sound technical background
Ø Must be familiar with open-source technology and components.
Ø Working knowledge of big data components
Ø Must be familiar with analytics software architecture
Ø Familiar with data warehouse, data lakes and master data management.
Ø Ability to give convincing presentations and demos in analytics.
Ø Awareness of industry landscape in analytics for banking, retail or Comms.
Ø Experience in a broad range of Web Solutions and Mobile App development
Ø At least 3 years of experience in technology-related product management, product marketing, operations, sales/account management and/or consulting
-Multinational experience desirable
Ø Bachelors in Computer Science a must; MBA a plus
- Candidates must be fluent in both written and verbal English.
-Self motivated and ability to work/travel independently
The Integrated Penguin is a young, award-winning creative tech outfit that crafts branding, website, apps and design solutions.
Our Business Offerings:
Branding & Communications
Interactive Design (UI/UX)
TIP Gaming is our brand new offering
that uses technology to reimagine customer engagement and marketing for our clients.
We have worked with both Indian and international brands, from working for the State Government to helping a world-famous cosmetic brand get online with an e-learning platform.
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help the company expand
- Maintain existing business
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3 - 4 years' prior industry-related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Creative-Tech Agency background
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
Key Account Sales Manager:
US Based MNC.
Responsible for prospecting, developing & managing the assigned Research and Applied business customers in driving sales to meet the sales & marketing objectives as well as targets.
B2B Sales,New client acquisition.
Target Pharma Companies & Research Industry to sell lab chemicals