Koru UX Design is on the lookout for an enthusiastic and experienced person to join us as a Sr. Business Development Executive. Our ideal candidate must have total 5 years of experience in Business Development enterprise solutions sales to the North American market. With this position, you get to demonstrate the ability to win confidence through conversations, create a demand for UX, and generate new business through innovative sales strategies. We love people who always have a brilliant idea in their back pockets and bring unique perspectives to the table.
Role & Responsibilities
As the Sr. Business Development Executive:
1. You will take full responsibility for accurate forecasting, regular quarterly top of the funnel pipeline delivery, and facilitation of sales enablement and regulate the implementation of agreed demand generation activities.
2. Build and manage an accurate forecast to achieve a quota goal.
3. Leverage existing engagements and run-rate business to seed and grow new opportunities.
4. Build, monitor and orchestrate sales pipeline activities.
5. Meet quarterly and annual quota.
6. Uses a consultative-selling approach to identify and advance opportunities that result in profitable revenue growth for the company.
7. Develops, presents, and negotiates customer proposals to solicit and secure new business.
8. Negotiates contract renewals (e.g., pricing, terms and conditions, ) to retain customers, increase profits, and to protect company’s interests.
9. Maintain current and accurate account information, leads and follow-ups for assigned clients in CRM database.
10. Researches and begins to understand the client's industry, and develops a core understanding of client business needs and challenges.
11. Strong internal and external networking skills with robust inter-personal skills that will develop and enhance long term relationships.
Here’s what we need in our new Sr. Business Development Executive:
Minimum 5+years of inside sales experience carrying an annual quota of atleast 60 appointments in IT Services Sales, IT Product Sales.
Must be able to deliver an effective and compelling value proposition for our services.
Adept at Business Communication, Negotiation Skills, Closing Skills, Prospecting, Client Engagement, Sales Presentations & Sales Demos, Social Media & Social Selling.
Must possess effective organization and time management skills.
Must be able to work both independently in a team environment
Bonus points if,
You have a basic understanding of UI, UX and front-end
Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle will be of benefit, but not mandatory
You are active and effective on LinkedIn with high number of relevant connections
Koru is an award-winning agency focused on Enterprise UX. We aim to reprise the complex and often dull enterprise UX as an impactful and inspiringly beautiful novelty, which only a few have been able to create so far. We move at a breakneck speed. We are on a constant lookout for creative and enthusiastic people, who can challenge the status quo and are not afraid of taking risks. When you join us, you can expect –
- An opportunity to work on a mission that is larger than life.
- Growth at a rapid pace, and opportunities to prove your expertise.
- An outstanding work environment.
- Company-sponsored trainings.
- Exceptional compensation packages based on skillset
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Koru UX Design LLP
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Acquire and activate travel agents through various channels like office visits, telephone, email, social networks, events & meetings.
- Establish, grow, and maintain commercial ties with travel agents—both current and potential—in the designated territory to attract new partners for our services.
- Create a sales funnel, identify the right leads, define long-term goals, and engage in strategic business planning.
- Align sales activities with tele-sales team, product, marketing, and customer success team.
- Build in-depth understand of our products and give demos or solve product queries to convert agents.
- Attend road shows, trade fairs and other travel industry events.
- Maintain and analyse data.
- Stay updated on industry insights and opportunities for strategic planning and growth.
Experience and Skills you MUST have:
- At least 4 years sales experience in the travel industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build relationships
- Prior experience in acquiring travel agents or in visas or insurance is a big plus
- Proficient with using CRMs and google sheets
- Ability to handle pressure
Sales Intern Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the manager or assigned staff member, and completing all allocated tasks.
- Conducting desktop research, or gathering information through surveys or by speaking to clients and staff.
- Attending and participating in meetings, workshops, events, and exhibitions.
- Liaising with clients, vendors, and suppliers on behalf of the company's managers.
- Updating documents and sales records.
- Reviewing sales performance against sales targets.
- Observing and carrying out sales processes.
- Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions.
- Assisting managers with negotiations.
- Keeping a log of everything learned and delivering presentations to staff and other stakeholders.
Sales Intern Requirements:
- High school diploma or similar.
- Degree in marketing, business or similar may be required.
- Driver's license may be required.
- Strong self-motivation.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Proficiency in a foreign language would be advantageous.
- Ability to cope with rejection.
- Ability to remain calm in fast-paced environments.
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- A professional appearance.
About the position:
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Associate, who:
- Has strong multitasking, time management skills
- Is an aggressive self-starter
- Can maintain senior level client relationships
- Is ethical and prefers doing the right thing for clients, colleagues & company
- Keeps abreast of any changes/ new updates in the market
The work includes:
Meeting with clients virtually or during sales visits
Demonstrating and presenting products
Delivering projects and answer enquiries on time
Establishing new businesses
Maintaining accurate records
Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
Reviewing sales performance
Negotiating contracts and packages
Working towards monthly or annual targets.
Who can apply:
Any graduate (BCA, B.Com, BBA/BMS, etc.)
Who has 1 - 4 years of experience in BFSI sales or Software sales
Who possesses excellent communication and presentation skills
Who has Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office
Who can join immediately or within the Notice Period of 15-30 days
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Business Development Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
Exp - 3+ Yrs
CTC - Best in industry
Location - Chennai (Guindy)
1. Building and maintaining business relationships with clients for future needs.
2. Develop overall strategic action plans to ensure achievement of revenue targets.
3. Manage existing relationships to achieve 100% retention along with cross sell.
4 .Ensure 100% adherence to policies processes systems.
5 .Responsible to create brand awareness in the respective markets.
6. Have to drive a sustained growth rate and increase profits in market
Skills Required :
1 .Excellent communication skills.
2. Strong interpersonal skills and Quick Learner.
3 .Ability to understand client's needs and present solutions.
4 .Understanding of market and product.
5 .Must be strong in client acquisition.
- Generating qualified leads through different channels and scheduling meeting with the decisionmakers. Travelling in the region to reach out to clients
- Giving quick responsive to client queries and questions
- Building a trust and deep relationship with the client
- Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing industry landscape andproducts; Keeping track of competitions
- Ensuring strong relationship with clients to drive repeat business with the customer. Meetingsales targets with help from team members
- Managing workload in order to organize and priorities daily and weekly goals
- Acquiring corporate clients & meeting sales target
- Client relationship management, client servicing & account management
- Understanding client requirements, presenting customized gift solutions & quotation
- End-to-end co-ordination of orders with manufacturing department & ensuring client
- Corporate sales experience with any gifting company would be an advantage
What you need to have:
- 4+ years of B2B sales and management experience, preferably corporate gift sales within the FMCG sector.
- Must have a strong leadership record and proven sales achievement history along with an established client portfolio with current relationships
- Must possess good verbal presentation and negotiating skills
- Should be comfortable presenting and working with senior level management and above
- Excellent phone etiquette and written skills, highly organized and have creative critical thinking skills
- Added advantage for someone experienced in corporate gifting
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Develop manager to help us expand our clientele.
You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
MUST HAVE SKILLS
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, Plus if have Portals experience
- Background must be from Mobility/PHP/Shopify web /Mobile app services-based companies.
- Proven sales track record
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generating Leads, Lead Closure, team management.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and client satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange and Close business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare Sales proposals, Documents.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Team handling and Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
Business Development, Pre Sales Manager, lead generation, Business Development, Client handling, Web services, Sales proposals, Lead Closure.
Roles and Responsibilites:
- To bid on portals like Upwork, Guru, Freelancer, PPH, etc. Sending Proposal bid to grab new business opportunities Coordinate development of detailed technical proposals with the technical team.
- Must have prior Lead Generation experience on Web and Mobile Applications.
- Client Handling (Managing Existing clients and acquiring new clients) interaction clients to analyze the project requirements.
- Bidding and New business generation on Bidding Platforms
We are looking for a tech-savvy Business Analyst, Pre-Sales Representative with an ability to do hands-on Sales. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. You will be speaking to Who's Who of the fintech world.
It is an added advantage if you have experience in developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will be responsible for the entire sales cycle from establishing customer contact until signing a deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 0 to 6 years | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.1.8L ~ Rs.3L | Freshers allowed
About the company:
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile verification & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach remotest parts of India, on-demand. KYC | Field Verification | Data Collection | eSign | Tier-2, 3 & 4
We want to make REACH across India (remotest places), as easy as ordering pizza, on-demand. Already serving 11000 pin codes (57% of India) | Website: www.anaxee.com
Important: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8" target="_blank">Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand this goal - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
- This is not another Sales job, it involves Concept Selling too.
- Find customers for Products & Services provided by the company
- Contact potential clients via phone, emails, and LinkedIn
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Directly report to the CEO
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Keep an eye on the competition.
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (eg: inbound, outbound, field sales)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software, Online tools for effective sales
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, Good Email writing skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.
Identifying new sales leads
Meeting our new chefs and collecting their data
Maintain data in excel and in presentable form
Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing chef.
Cold calling and planning short- and long-term business development Goals.
Good Communication skills,
Who can apply?
can start the internship between immediately
have relevant skills and interests
Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Ready to travel within the city (Specific locations)
Want to explore new opportunities.
Certificate of Internship, Letter of recommendation, Informal dress code, No Targets, Good learning, Paid Internship.