About the Company:
Our client has created a sustainable livelihood program for urban disadvantaged youth. Fostering agency, workplace competencies, and skills in youth, unleashes social and economic transformation in the communities that the youth come from. The organization runs through a public-private partnership that empowers the Government, Corporates, NGOs, and Citizens to work together toward changing lives. The provision of location and capital expenditure for the organization is taken care of by the Government. Corporates contribute through CSR funds to provide operational expenses. NGOs come on board to provide various skilling courses to the youth. We are growing at a fast pace in various other cities in India.
Designation: Employment Engagement Manager
Reporting structure: Will be reporting to the Project Manager
Base Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Roles and responsibilities:
1. Develop, strengthen and proactively connect with new employers to increase our youth’s opportunities to secure a sustainable livelihood.
2. Maintain and strengthen current employer engagement activities including employer events, and support the Mentoring Programme and management of the vacancy portal and customer relationship management tool/platform to reflect the needs of our youth and maximize opportunities for employers to engage with our students.
3. Understand the context of youth enrolled in the program in order to inform and identify areas of action and use statistical analysis to improve employer engagement activity.
4. Establish, strengthen, and evaluate effective communication with skilling partners, trainers, mentors, and youth.
5. Working with the Program Head in partnership with central placement cells, and other programs within the organization to establish and evaluate priorities and provision.
6. Be responsible for the effective income generation of the youth above minimum wages.
7. Use expert knowledge, research, creative ideas, and activities to identify new opportunities for collaboration, within industry and across employment sectors, to enhance our delivery of activities to students to support their career planning and development.
8. Undertaking monitoring of progress via regular 1:1 meetings, positive engagement and communication with employers, and tracking the progress of our placed youth.
● Any Graduate/Post Graduate with 5+ years of experience in the logistics sector, preferably from a corporate sales background.
What are we looking for:
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills and digital comfort.
● Self-motivated with a willingness to take initiative and solve complex problems.
● Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment.
● Passion for social impact and belief in the impact that can be delivered by purpose-led engagement of the workforce.
● Exceptional articulation skills (written and verbal) to present - ideas, approaches, and solutions.
● Willing to travel.
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, & Excel) and Google Docs.
About A well known NGO based in Pune
The Ideal Female candidate must have the following:
- A laptop of her own
- She should be smart, good looking and presentable in approach.
- She should have knowledge on various job sites and postings.
- She should be a versatile and dynamic personality.
- She should have knowledge on sales coordination.
- She should be capable to manage and handle sales team sitting in the corporate office.
- She should have knowledge of payrolls, coordination, motivation and execution.
- She must be an MBA in HR & Marketing.
- She must be an experienced person having at least 1 year of experience.
Job Description –
- To coordinate with the field sales staff regarding their daily work report and daily sales report.
- To motivate the field sales team to achieve their sales target.
- To help in day to day recruitment cycle through job postings, formulating HR policies, attendance management of the field sales team.
- To manage the payroll processing.
- Preliminary screening of resumes and conducting interview sessions of the sales force.
- To organize training and seminar sessions for the new joiners.
- To organize sales order and manage sales inventories of dealers, distributors and stockiest of the company.
- To perform other admin duties as and when required.
- During training period of 45 days – Rs. 8,000/-
- Regular period salary (after 45 days) – Rs 12,000/- per month
- Incentives Extra.
About Us –
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to the director of the company. This is a full-time work-from-home role. The candidate will work according to U.S. hours.
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf.
- Needs to overlook and execute projects managed by the director.
- Needs to keep in touch with key clients and vendors to ensure smooth execution of projects and smooth flow of communication.
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate corporate records, documents, and reports Organizing meetings, including scheduling, and sending reminders.
- Managing the director’s day-to-day calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software to prepare reports and/or special projects.
- A digital media background will be an advantage.
- Good command of verbal and written communication in English.
- Good organizational skills, savvy with ms office and social media platforms.
- Proactive & efficient.
- Employee onboarding and conducting orientation & induction for new employees joining.
- Monthly leaves, timesheet & expense verification in the HRIS system.
- Employee offboarding & guiding employees with exit formalities.
- Regularly updating, reviewing, and accurately maintaining all employee master data & files in the HRIS system
- Maintaining and updating data pertaining to company assets & insurances.
- Disseminating information to employees related to employer-employee relations, employee activities, and personnel policies and programs.
- Effectively handling all employee queries & grievances.
- Preparing and dispatching HR letters as per employee requirements & company’s standard processes.
- Maintaining confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Minimum 4 years of work experience as an HR Generalist.
- Strong attention to detail and innate ownership of tasks/ activities.
- Ability to work independently and be able to prioritize tasks & meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate with a wide variety of people.
- Ability to maintain highly confidential data.
About Rolling Arrays
Rolling Arrays provides HR Software and HR System Implementation Services (SAP SuccessFactors, Qualtrics, Reimburse, CICO, eFile, eAuthoring) to Clients in Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, UAE, Hong Kong. Rolling Arrays (RA) was featured as Singapore’s Top 75 fastest growing companies by the leading newspaper of Singapore - The Straits Times in 2021 where RA was ranked 48. Rolling Arrays has 2 lines of businesses:
HR System Implementation Services:
Rolling Arrays is regarded as number ONE mid-size firm in the South East Asian Market with a strong track record of 12 Years and more than 200 enterprise level HR Technology Implementation projects till date.
HR Software Products in Rolling Arrays’ portfolio (partner’s products and own products):
- SAP SuccessFactors (World’s leading End to End Cloud HR Software solution)
- Qualtrics (World’s leading Experience Management Software)
- Reimburse (AI Enabled Travel & Expense Management Software for Enterprises)
- CICO (Intelligent Time Capture Machine, a software alternative to Physical Biometric Devices)
- eFile (Digitize and contextualize all employee documents in one place)
- eAuthoring (Author and publish your own learning content to capture tacit knowledge in the organization)
What will you do:
- Researching and prospecting potential clients
- Using all channels to connect and generate leads
- Giving impactful product demo and generating business
- Managing all prospects and focussing on closing deals
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Aptitude for sales and hunger for success
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving ability
- Efficient time management and a never give-up attitude
Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Gurgaon, our client makes the latest personal technology accessories available and affordable.
They have been listed as best selling brand on Amazon and Flipkart for four years in a row and in 2019, they were the biggest Indian seller of wireless earphones in the country. Also, among the top 5 brands selling wireless earphones in India, they were the only Indian brand.
As a After Sales Service Head, you will be responsible for customer service operations and strategic planning for providing product after-sales services to guarantee that established targets are reached.
What you will do:
- Preparing and managing the annual operating budget of the after-sales department
- Developing and optimizing support and service processes, tools, and systems
- Monitoring vendor/supplier contract details to notify of pending expiration and helping process renewal
- Directing and coordinating the customer service operation appropriately with set customer service standards
- Creating and implementing strategies to limit product returns that exceed a predetermined threshold
- Working with sales department heads to improve product sales success through effective post-sale planning
- Evaluating MFR/FFR and working on a product life cycle strategy with the product and sales teams
- Training, motivating, and leading after-sales teams to meet specified goals and targets while increasing productivity
- Maintaining a top quality repair service and reducing returns
- B2B and B2C return handling with A/B/C/D category product categorization
- Verifying and following up on orders for spare parts based on an analysis of product repair possibilities to assure a ready supply
- Overseeing all post-sales services to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of job operations by conducting research and making recommendations
- Ensuring that the customer data of the after-sales department are up to date and easily accessible
- Providing periodic reports to management on all after sales activities
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- B.E/B.Tech and/or MBA
- Relevant experience of 7-10 years
- Understanding of customer needs and making appropriate proposals
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
only Insurance Sector
● Creating insurance and sales related courses and curriculum
● Designing courses based on customers’ needs and understanding
● Using a good blend of different E-learning formats like videos, pdfs, flashcards, etc
● Designing different levels of digital learning paths for the user based on their previous understanding
● Research and content creation for video content, ebooks, podcasts, microlearning etc
● Strong understanding of insurance and personal finance
● Experience working with either content or training in an insurance company
● Experience in creating eLearning modules
● Hands-on experience in analyzing customer needs and creating content and solutions based on the same
● Software Proficiency on Articulate 360, (Articulate Storyline, Articulate Studio), Camtasia, Captivate is an add on
● Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel )
● Ability to write content that is clear, concise, and grammatically correct
● Ability to self-manage multiple development projects and deadlines
● A basic understanding of spoken Hindi would be helpful
● Ability to work in a team environment
● Ability to take feedback and incorporate it into the development of projects
- Should have a good experience selling IT sales services in the USA/Europe region
- Should have knowledge of IT services like Web services, Cloud Services, Mobile Technology.
- Experience working in B2B Sales
- Create and implement sales strategies in line with the company's growth objectives
- Managing prospective client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle
- Developing and maintaining strong professional relationships with global accounts, to maximize sales
- The ability to write reports and proposals
- Comfortable working in different time zones to connect with our target audience
- Experience working with end-to-end sales from lead generation to lead conversion.
- Proven track record for closing new deals with both large and mid-size companies
- Knowledge of Demand generation
- Lead generation skills for IT services projects
- Develop and execute strategies to expand inbound lead/demand generation
- Must have good working experience in Upwork, Freelance.com, PeoplePerHour
- Good communication skills verbal as well as written is must
2) Fix appointments and conduct Online demo sessions on daily basis including follow up session
3) Understand Customer profile & problems
4) Create the need for Smart Learning and advise student-parent to enrol into SP Robotic Works
courses as solution
5) Handle Objections and Price Negotiation to generate Sales Revenue
6) Learn/ Upgrade ones own Product Knowledge and Sales Skills to achieve and exceed growing Sales
We are seeking an experienced and results-driven HR Business Partner to align our HR initiatives and functions with business objectives and business needs. Duties for the HR Business Partner will include aligning staff to business objectives, recruiting the right talent, enhancing staff performance, supporting employee development, enhancing recruitment efforts, planning strategic HR initiatives, running orientation and onboarding processes, communicating role expectations, designing succession plans, maintaining staff relations, updating policies and practices, and overseeing wellness and health initiatives. Your experience in human resources management will aid our organization in adding value to overall business objectives, providing HR solutions, resolving personnel grievances, retaining a talented workforce, and ensuring compliance with regulations.
Our product division, VDO.AI is seeking an experienced Senior Advertising Sales Manager to join our highly collaborative, motivated, and fast-growing team. Our native video product powers leading web publishers across the Indian region including the likes of Dainik Jagran, Scroll Media, The Hindu etc, serving over 1B impressions every month and growing.
- Spot opportunities, set up meetings with and present to key agency personnel (typically planners, strategists, account directors, group heads) and clients (brand manager, marketing manager, head of social media etc)
- Support the creative process as required, solicit briefs, write proposals, negotiate prices, and book new business
- Identify and grow relationships with media agencies and brands
- Manage and maintain a sales pipeline for the Indian geography
- 5+ years in digital media sales experience (with proof of sales abilities)
- A network of strong relationships and an excellent reputation with key media agency and client personnel
- An understanding of the video market
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment within tight deadlines
- Demonstrated experience generating leads and closing new business
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience achieving group goals; and not fazed by targets or metrics
- Solid knowledge of the programmatic market and what this means for video