We are seeking an experienced and ambitious Candidate with a focus on SaaS to join our team. This role is perfect for someone who thrives in a challenging environment and is ready to build and lead the generation sales engine from scratch. If you have a solid background in B2B SaaS and a track record of generating qualified sales meetings/leads, we'd like to meet you.
**Roles and Responsibilities**
- Generating 6-8 Qualified Leads/meetings for the sales team via leveraging different channels and tools
- Strategies for targeting ideal customer profiles & potential prospects through cold email reach outs, Linkedin reach out, Social gatherings & events, and cold calling
- Understand the Identify prospect's needs and design appropriate messaging for various channels for our products/service
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and the Sales team
- Reporting to the manager on the weekly numbers and monthly goals
- Own data mining regularly to update the target list & clean up data
- Experience generating Leads via different channels in a Saas-focused role.
- Knowledge of the international market. (NA, Europe, Middle East) (IT Sales background is a
- Comes from a B2B SaaS background with a focus on Enterprise.
1. 2. 3.
4. Nice to
1. 2. 3. 4.
Ability to contact potential prospects through cold calls and emails.
Skills in identifying prospects' needs and suggesting appropriate products/services. Experience setting up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and Sales Executives.
Strong presentation skills and the ability to effectively communicate value propositions.
Ability to present our company to potential prospects effectively.
Skills to build long-term trusting relationships with prospects.
Experience proactively seeking new business opportunities in the market.
Experience in participating in events ( Virtual/offline) to generate Leads/ Meetings for the sales team.
- Strong track record of building and scaling successful sales teams.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Comes from a B2B SaaS background.
- Ability to develop and execute creative and effective sales strategies.
- Knowledge of the US, CA, European market.
- Self-motivated, driven, and ambitious with a strong desire to succeed in challenging roles.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary with an attractive commission structure.
- Opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing company and make a significant impact.
- Professional growth and development opportunities.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
Job Type: Full-time Job Location: Pune Schedule:
- ● Fixed shift
- ● Monday to Friday
- ● EST Shift
- Ability to commute/relocate:
● Pune: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further evaluation. We appreciate your interest in the position and thank you for applying.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Copods is an experience focussed, digital product design and front-end engineering services company. We are on a steep growth trajectory with global partnerships. Our goal is to shape practical and meaningful human-centric experiences that are desirable, feasible, and viable.
About the Company:
It is a leading mid‐market investment bank with strong practices around M&A, PE, Capital Markets, Institutional Equities, Wealth Management, Insurance Broking, and Portfolio Management Services. We pride ourselves in being a trusted Investment bank servicing customers with the best results in advisory in their investments, the best corporates for their growth & capital need, and families in managing their wealth. Led by seasoned bankers, we work with the largest and the most reputed investors.
• Advising Affluent clients on their investments and managing their overall financial portfolio whilst deepening the wallet from existing clients
• Responsible for managing HNI clients and acquiring new customers
• To research, investigate and update them on available investment opportunities/financial market trends to determine whether they fit into client's portfolios
• Graduate + MBAs from premier institutes
• Relationship Managers with prior experience in a Broking/Private bank/wealth management setup
• Should be an aggressive, result-oriented & self-motivated professional
• Should have experience in handling HNI Client Acquisitions and Relationship Management & service
• Ability to engage clients in meaningful conversations about their finance
• A thorough understanding of financial markets and the various financial products to identify the best product mix for the client to suit his risk profile
• Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to generate trust and confidence in clients
• The candidate should be self-driven and aspire to move up the ladder, with the growing organization by building up and leading their own teams independently
Sizzle is an exciting new startup that’s changing the world of gaming. At Sizzle, we’re building AI to automate gaming highlights, directly from Twitch and YouTube streams.
For this role, we're looking for someone that ideally loves to watch video gaming content on Twitch and YouTube. Specifically, you will help reach out to gaming streamers via social media, discord, and direct messaging. You will educate them on our service and help in getting them signed up.
- Create social media posts targeting streamers
- Handle direct outreach to gaming streamers (e.g. direct message) on Twitter, Discord, TikTok, Instagram or other channels
- Can access all social media sites without restrictions
- Help with other marketing tasks as directed
You should have the following qualities:
- Gamer that plays a lot of games and watches a lot of streamers
- Very well-versed in social media
- Has excellent written English and knows how to write exciting posts
- Is involved in community management, especially Discord
- Enjoys cold outreach and generating interest in a new product
- Has a good attitude
- Willing to work hard and deliver results
Work Experience: 0 years to 3 years
About SizzleSizzle is building AI to automate gaming highlights, directly from Twitch and YouTube videos. Sizzle works with gaming streamers and esports teams and leagues to help them manage their social channels. Sizzle is available at http://www.sizzle.gg/" target="_blank">www.sizzle.gg.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Develop your sales team through motivation, counselling, and product knowledge education.
- Develop a partner Go-to-Market strategy that complements the individual practice plans. Create new promotions, events, and programs to increase positive awareness and ultimately, increase sales for Frugal Testing.
- To build solutions, demos, and POCs, which can be taken to market.
- Identifying potential leads, and developing and executing strategic alliances to generate revenue.
- Manage end-to-end partner relations including pitching and negotiation.
- Brainstorm and ideate creative marketing ideas to increase product adoption & awareness.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our services.
- Overseeing promotions and campaigns
- Planning and directing the hiring and training of new Sales Representatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sales team.
- Experience in digital marketing – Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, FB Ads, Email Campaigns, SEO, etc.
- Experience of handling an event is desirable but not mandatory.
- Experience working on any Marketing Automation tool.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
Our client acts as a single-stop technology enabled platform, connecting the educational ecosystem which includes stakeholders such as schools, students, teachers, etc. Their main USP is acting as a consolidator of various products and services in the educational industry, such as news updates, video teaching, online examination, database for search & compare, counselling, admissions, competitions, job portal etc.
Headquartered in London, our client also has an office in Gurugram, India. So far in their journey, they have, approx., 2K+ admission partners, 50K+ users, 30K+ engagement resources, 2 Lakhs+ monthly reach and their marketplace partners include Apsara, Faber Castell, Amar Chitra Katha, RobinAge etc.
As a Sr. Executive/ Executive- Sales, you will be responsible for increasing the company's Partner School network by taking the packs in market.
What you will do:
- Developing market awareness viz company products and expanding the distribution base continuously
- Looking for innovative and new ways to distribute product and services
- Identifying and appointing Channel Partners for market expansion
- Ensuring maximum participation in Regional Conclaves/Events
- Promoting Competitions & Championships in the assigned territory
- Enumerating industry-wide policies and processes for academic assessment
- Staying abreast of industry trends and market development of academic assessment
- Achieving individual target
- Providing quality assurance reviews and addressing areas that need attention
- Keeping an eye of the new developments and trends in line with the company’s vision document and priority
- Meeting and exceeding revenue target by product. The target must be accomplished viz quantity and value
- Expanding network of clients (Schools, Higher-Ed Institutes)
- Developing and sustaining strong, productive customer relationships with K-12/School Agents/Consultants
- Providing inputs to reporting manager in planning of event calendar in assigned region
- Understanding the requirements of the market and providing inputs to be able to make product offerings as per the market expectation
- Establishing independent relationships with various K-12 & Higher Ed institutions
- Ensuring continuous engagement with them to understand changes if any and maximising opportunity
- Understanding the needs and expectations of the market and appraising the Product/ Service team to ensure timely availability
- Working with marketing team as required and supporting the success of the project
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Good Command on English
- CEFR C1 proficiency or GETS Scale of English Level 7
- Bike/ Car
- Ability to be flexible and creative in developing the business
- Sr. Executive – 2+ years in field sales
- Executive – Fresher or experienced in sales but not more than 2 year
2. The candidate must be able to work in team and must have good english accent.
3. The candidate must be able to work for full time with productivity.
Age:- 21 To 26 Yrs. Any Graduate. Can apply
A] Job: Visit Doctors,Chemist,Stockist B] Knowledge Required: Pharmacology, Antibiotics, Drug, Human Body Systems
CTC:- Up to 2,20,000/- p/y+ TA + DA + others. H.Q- 150/- , Ex-station 150/-, Outstation 400/- , & TA Rs. 2/- P.k. , Mobile 300/- , Internet -250/- as per candidate knowledge.
M/S APS (The Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Recruiter) Mr. Manash Dutta (HR),
Role and Skill of Physiotherapy
- Willingness to work for a Home Care environment.
- Need to focus on restoring physical function.
- Need to be sensitive to the patients' needs and disabilities and must have excellent communication and motivational skills.
- Create positive impact in the prevention of subsequent acute events and support the individual’s ability to live independently through targeted interventions aimed at improving balance, strength, coordination and function.
- Should personally also be physically fit enough to properly demonstrate the activities in their treatment plans and must possess strong organizational skills.
- Should possess either of the areas of expertise: pain management, sports injury management, paediatric therapy, post-operative therapy, arthritis management, neuro or posture correction.
- The conditions to be treated are back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, knee pain, arthritic pain, slipped disc and any other kind of sprains.
- Creating an impact on overall patient experience by
- Targeting the recovery of physical function of stroke patients through low risk activities resulting in high patient satisfaction.
- Providing a service which reduces the risk for poor health outcomes, increases daily living and personal activity.
We are looking for a full time employee who can help us run our email and linkedin outreach program. The responsibilities are described below:
- Research on various sectors such as remote products or gaming
- Send customized emails or linkedin messages to prospects
- Maintain the organization CRM
What we’re looking for :
- Excellent English communication skills
- Must have actual Marketing/Sales experience.
- Open to all educational qualifications
- Previous experience in a similar role in the IT industry
- Brownie points if you are active on linkedin
Our product division, http://vdo.ai/">VDO.AI is seeking an experienced Senior Advertising Sales Manager to join our highly collaborative, motivated, and fast-growing team. Our native video product powers leading web publishers across the Indian region including the likes of Dainik Jagran, Scroll Media, The Hindu etc, serving over 1B impressions every month and growing.
- Spot opportunities, set up meetings with and present to key agency personnel (typically planners, strategists, account directors, group heads) and clients (brand manager, marketing manager, head of social media etc)
- Support the creative process as required, solicit briefs, write proposals, negotiate prices, and book new business
- Identify and grow relationships with media agencies and brands
- Manage and maintain a sales pipeline for the Indian geography
- 5+ years in digital media sales experience (with proof of sales abilities)
- A network of strong relationships and an excellent reputation with key media agency and client personnel
- An understanding of the video market
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment within tight deadlines
- Demonstrated experience generating leads and closing new business
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience achieving group goals; and not fazed by targets or metrics
- Solid knowledge of the programmatic market and what this means for video