About Us: The fastest rising startup in the EdTech space, focussed on Engineering and Government Job Exams and with an eye to capture JEE, Medical, UPSC, and international exams.
Testbook is poised to revolutionize the industry. With a registered user base of over 105 lakh students, 300 crore questions solved on the WebApp, and a knockout Android App, Testbook has raced to the front and is ideally placed to capture bigger markets.
Testbook is the perfect incubator for talent. You come, you learn, you conquer. You train under the best mentors and become an expert in your field in your own right. That being said, the flexibility in the projects you choose, how and when you work on them, what you want to add to them is respected in this startup. You are the sole master of your work.
The IIT pedigree of the co-founders has attracted some of the brightest minds in the country to Testbook. A team that is quickly swelling in ranks, it now stands at 250 in-house employees and hundreds of remote interns and freelancers. And the number is rocketing weekly. Now is the time to join the force.
As BDA /Sr BDA, your roles & responsibilities are:
- Counsel potential students over call to inform them about a product and help them in making better career decisions.
- Answer questions about our products or the company.
- Ensure sales as per students requirements.
- Maintain sales reports and update in the CRM from time to time.
- Spearhead taking and processing of orders in an accurate manner.
- Work by going the extra mile to meet sales quotas and facilitate future sales.
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
Skills & Requirements:
- Are a talented veteran: 6 months - 2 years of work experience in sales/business development.
- Are a social butterfly: Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Can expertly crack a deal: Strong negotiation skills with a proven ability to seek, create, negotiate, and close a deal.
- Bring your A-game: Solution-oriented with effective problem-solving skills. Also show a great deal of Customer-Centric Approach.
- Show a great deal of promise: Positive attitude and Willingness to learn and excel.
Please note that this is WFO i.e. Noida Office!
Testbook, the education technology company with the most rapid growth rate, is getting poised to revolutionize the sector. Testbook has raced to the front and is well positioned to dominate larger markets thanks to its large user base of over 150+ lakh students who have registered to use the platform, its 450+ crore questions completed on the web, and its exceptional Android app.
Testbook is the perfect place to cultivate new talent. You come, you put in the effort to learn, and you succeed. You study under the most renowned teachers, and eventually, you emerge as a leading authority in your field. Having said that, the company places a high priority on the flexibility to choose which projects you want to work on, how and when you want to work on them, and what kind of contributions you want to make. You have complete command of the assignment at hand.
- Working closely with the manager or assigned inside-sales rep, and completing all allocated tasks.
- Conducting desktop research, gathering prospect information through LinkedIn or using tools on the Web.
- Observing and carrying out inside sales processes.
- Joining sales calls and helping them in recording main points.
- Research and generate lists of potential customers or companies.
- Provide input on customer briefs and help sales rep with presentations.
- Good Communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to build genuine rapport
- Fluency in English with strong verbal and written communication
- Passionate about sales and willing to learn new things.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Experience with PowerPoint, Word, and Excel preferred.
- A Master's Degree is preferable.
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- A professional appearance.
- Work on increasingly challenging and engaging real-world projects
- Gain hands-on experience in each stage of the sales funnel
- Collaborate with experienced sales professionals.
· Understand customer needs and requirements
· Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
· Close sales and achieve weekly & monthly targets.
· Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
· Focus on sharing best practices Skills Required Product, Candidate Attributes Behavioural.
Skill and Competencies required:
1. Knowledge about Outbound Telesales metrics
2. A flair for sales with a go-getter attitude .
1. Ability to mould sales pitch according to the client behaviour & background
2. Ability to withstand pressure & work in a fast-paced environment
3. Good proficiency in English.
4. Objection Handling and Negotiation Skills.
5. Basic computer skills – MS Excel, Word.
1. Communication – Oral & Written skills, Listening
4. Willingness to learn.
5. Good time management abilities
With the ever-increasing demand in the educational industry, our client acts as an ed-tech platform that provides various interdisciplinary courses, in turn providing critical future skills.
They follow a curriculum that is collated globally and has been developed by industry experts. Some of the programmes offered by them include Artificial Intelligence, iOS App Development, Robotics, Augmented & Virtual Reality (AR/VR), etc. Benefits of their platform include online accessibility 24*7, live & practical application, programmes for every age group, etc.
Headquartered in Gurugram, our client was founded by a veteran entrepreneur who is an alumnus of Harvard Business School.
As a Sales Head B2B, you will be responsible for leading the targets towards attaining that goal, tracking and reporting critical performance indicator data for your team.
What you will do:
- Rolling out new sales initiatives, targeted pitches, and modified sales approach depending on the nature of the business you are approaching
- Implementing the required sales training processes for your sales associates, preparing them for their responsibilities most effectively and efficiently possible
- Delivering pitches to critical clients and other key accounts in your zone yourself
- Being abreast of the latest developments in the space and implementing strategic/ tactical plans if needed
- Mapping the market on product/ competition and the onboarding of customers when they enter the company
- Actively approaching targeted business clients (telephone, email, social networks, events, etc.)
- Searching for new client leads
- Managing relationships with existing customers
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services
- Upselling products and services
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- MBA from tier 1 B School
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office [Word, Excel and PowerPoint] and CRM software [Zoho CRM]
- Prior experience in B2B sales desired
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills
- Ability to build and maintain solid and lasting business relationships with colleagues and clients alike
- Ability to work with aggressive targets and think of out-of-the-box solutions when in a deadlock
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of enthusiasm and motivation
- Aspiration to be the best in the business with your every action
- Very good connects with B grade Schools for Edtech product sales
The ability and desire to sell
Excellent communication skills
A positive, confident and determined approach
High degree of self-motivation and ambition
The skills to work both independently and as part of a team
Verbal communication skills
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Ground level sales, by approaching the target audience directly - based on target audience (people with pets, product vendors or service providers in the industry)
- Association with Service providers to get them registered on Petkonnect. For example, Groomers, Trainers etc.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Work with, and achieve monthly sales targets
- Handle customer queries, if any
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
any degree other than b.com, ie. BMS, BBA, CRM, M.com or any other Bachelors / Diploma having sales and marketing as primary subjects. E-Commerce background.
About Coconut Media Box
We, Coconut Media Box are Event Managers, Concert Organizers, Film Makers, Wedding Planners, Creative Designers & Digital Innovators and much more.
At Coconut Media Box, we don't believe in standing in queues; so we are treading into uncharted waters to hold our presence with an unconventional approach.
Based in Mumbai & Ahmedabad, Coconut Media Box is a one stop for all innovative media and entertainment solutions
For us the possibilities are endless, because 'We've just begun!
Position: Manager – Talent Sales
Department: Talent Department
Qualification: Graduation Full Time
Work Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in Artist Management profile.
- Client relationship, High Energy Level
- Excellent Presentation & Communication Skills
- Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Goals Oriented
- Track new Business / Opportunities in the Celebrity / Artist Management Industry
- Monitoring market activities (competitors’ activities)
- Provide Talent Solution to various clients as per requirements
- Pitch exclusive and non-exclusive talent for the live and channelize events.
- Making business proposals and pitching talent for tie-ups on basis of the requirement
- Schedule meetings with Corporate Clients, Event Agencies, Club to generate business leads
- Strategy to ensure new exclusive and non-exclusive artist’s acquisition
- Negotiate with Artists on cost estimation and budget to ensure good results maximum profitability
- To provide timely feedback to the internal team and make sure appropriate revisions are made to the concepts, estimates, creative designs art works for closure of briefs/business.
- Act as a single point of contact between the client, talent and internal team.
- Client servicing to external talent and close the deals
- Maintain the artist enquiry sheet/monthly records of briefs generated, business closed and revenue generated
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly targets
- Plan and strategize the marketing plan for exclusive talent on social media platforms
- Understand the talent requirement accordingly provide innovative solutions measures
- Business development for talent and procuring new exclusive and non-exclusive talent
- Open to travel PAN India
- Person should be fluent to speak, read and write English and Hindi
- Maintain and grow business with existing clients and get new clients on board
Daily 50 to 80 calls to customer for Software service sales.
Basic Computer Skills
REady to work on Targets
We’re seeking a qualified Sales Manager to sell Whitehat Jr’s product that our customers have grown to rely on. The Sales Manager will utilise their skills to generate high quality leads, build a strong relationship with customers and close deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and demonstrate the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
Role details (please read)
Scope: Exceed targets for New Sales, Referrals or Renewals, in an individual contributor role
Work Location: Remote online work until offices reopen, candidate may be based anywhere in India
Working days: 6 working days with 1 day-off which may be during week
Shifts (subject to change): shift start hour will be after 6 AM and shift end hour before 12 midnight
Mandatory Language Fluency: English, Hindi
Laptop/Wi-fi: candidates to use their own laptops, wi-fi will be reimbursed
Additional Compensation: If applicable, this will be decided basis your allocated shift after you join
Proven B2C Sales track record of exceeding targets, >2 years of Sales experience
Fluency in English and Hindi, ability and willingness to deliver in a high pressure environment
Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organisational skills.
Ability to counsel a parent for the child's future
Comfortable with changing shift timings so that we may serve our customers better
Graduation is not mandatory for candidates with 3+ years of experience
Working knowledge of Salesforce, spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets ) and powerpoint
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.