Jobs at Codemonk
- Supervise the recruiting team and report on its performance
- Keep track of recruiting metrics
- Implement new sourcing methods
- Research and choose job advertising options
- Advise hiring managers & clients on interviewing techniques
- Recommend ways to improve our employer brand
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners
- Be the Subject Matter Expert on Recruitment and help the product team to build our product
- Proven work experience as a Recruiting Manager, Recruitment Consultant or Recruitment Cordinator
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks (like Linkedin & GitHub)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
- Strong team management skills
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient server-side code that solve problems
- Building RESTful APIs
- Design and implementation of scalable, low-latency, high-availability, and performant application/architecture
- Implementation of security and data protection measures
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
- Deploying and managing applications on the cloud
- Supervising less experienced team members.
- Good knowledge of Python and Django
- Extensive knowledge on building Rest API's using Django Rest Framework (DRF)
- Basic understanding of Linux Systems and Docker
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding of database systems like PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Able to design database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit testing, debugging and documenting skills
- Experience with version control systems
- Familiarity with AWS services such as RDS, EC2, ECS and S3.
Bonus points for having -
- Experience working with Elasticsearch, GraphQL, CI/CD tools
- Experience leading teams and projects.
Roles & Responsibilities
● Writing reusable, testable, and efficient server-side code that solves problems
● Building RESTful APIs
● Design and implementation of scalable, low-latency, high-availability, and performant
● Implementation of security and data protection measures
● Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
● Deploying and managing applications on the cloud
● Supervising less experienced team members.
● 2 to 4 years of coding experience as a Node.js developer
● Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code
● Good knowledge of relational databases
● Working knowledge of NoSQL databases
● Strong programming skills with the ability to think and solve scale driven problems.
● Flexible & open-minded work culture
● Private health insurance for every employee and one dependent
● 20 days of annual leave
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high-quality content
- Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks, and ensure deadlines are met
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
- Edit, proofread and improve the content
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Analyze web traffic metrics
- Share content through various channels, ensuring a strong web presence
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase candidate engagement
- Proficiency in MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel
- Understanding of web publishing requirements
- The editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Hands-on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Expertise in social media platforms
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- This will be an intern to full time hire role.
- Working directly with the Founders
- Execute the product plans and manage delivery commitments.
- Work closely with business, product, and other functions to define the product roadmaps.
- Develop strategies for effective data engineering development and long-term architectural planning.
- Has the technical capacity and capability to partner with tech leads and architects in problem-solving.
- Hire, mentor, and develop engineers to create high-performing teams.
- Continuously evaluate relevant technologies, influence and drive architecture and design discussions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
- 7-11 years of experience in software engineering.
- 2-3 years of experience in leading engineering teams.
- strong experience in Agile software development processes such as Scrum, Kanban.
- Experience with business applications such as JIRA.
- Good written and verbal communication skillsAbility to build strong relationships with people and drive them towards a common goal.
- Demonstrated leadership in a cross-functional, highly collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated focus on continuous improvement of systems, software, and processes through data analysis and metrics.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with Java, Python, Node.js, SQL, Kafka.
- Solid understanding of Event First/Microservices/Serverless Architecture, Schema Evolution.
- Knowledge of modern DevOps tools and techniques.
- Experience with setting up/tracking key engineering metrics and summarising them for executive decision-making.
- Core Java and very good understanding of collections and multithreading
- Framework - Spring 3.0 , JPA/Hibernate, REST API
- Java Messaging: JMS with one of the provider - Apache ActiveMq , RabbitMq
- Cache (any one): Memcached, Hazelcast, Ehcache
- Database : One of PosygreSQL/MySQL/MS-SQL/Oracle
- Good in aptitude and analytical.
- Expertise knowledge in Core Java
- Indepth knowledge in Tomcat or any other web application server.
- Understanding of good RDBMS design. Experience in writing complex SQL queries and optimizing queries
- Working knowledge in Unit testing and automation test tools like JUnit, etc.
- Good knowledge in Server Performance Optimization
Understanding of distributed systems and multi threaded programming.
- Experience with advanced data structures, API/service interface development
- Experience with real-time payment systems or other systems with concurrent transactions. Ability to work independently, if required
Nice to have skills:
- Experience building large scale systems in a high availability production environment will be plus.
- Experience in working with Amazon web services environment will be plus.
- Experience in writing REST API will be plus.
As the part of the Creative Design Team at Codemonk, we build seamless customer experiences for our products as well as our customers. We are looking for someone who can achieve this by integrating multiple functions of visual design on product and offline, brand and marketing design and communication, content strategy into one.
- 2-4 years of experience as a UI Designer, or similar.
- Proficiency in visual design software, such as Figma, Sketch & Adobe Creative Suite's XD, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- You would be someone who has demonstrated experience in designing interfaces for consumer experiences at scale.
- You should be able to lead the projects with product design stakeholders from the front.
- You would be someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment following a rapid iterative design approach, where the only thing constant is change.
- Having a Bachelor's, Master's, or postgraduate degree in visual communication or fine arts is a plus.
- Must demonstrate craft in visual design, user interface design and typography while being an expert in iconography, illustration & motion design.
- Excellent collaboration, communication, and presentational skills to ensure you effectively communicate your designs and all the decisions that shaped it, with your stakeholders.
- Must have a portfolio showcasing recent works as live experiences or preferably in the form of prototypes, but less of static comps.
Role And Responsibilities
- As a Senior Product Designer in Codemonk, you will be the custodian of producing original end-to-end UI design, motion design, illustration, iconography, and prototyping.
- You will work closely with the lead experience designers and product managers, under the guidance to gather context and design the final UI based on wireframes finalized & agreed upon with product, design, & business stakeholders.
- You will ensure alignment of the proposed visual design solutions as per the brand guidelines and in accordance with the brand personality right from the early stages.
- Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand’s style or voice through its visual touchpoints
- You will be shipping the final UI in accordance with the guidelines while maintaining the highest standards in the visual aesthetics.
- You will be a bridge between the product design and the front-end engineering in translating the designed experience into detailed UI specifications.
- You will be the custodian of the product UI right from the design stage all the way until the experience is shipped to production. This means that you will also own the responsibility of creating a quality assessment for all designs in the development stage, ensuring zero loss in quality while in the transition from design to development to live production.
Seeking a Big Data Engineer to join our CIS Product Delivery team. This is a great opportunity for someone who specializes in Bigdata engineering to enable cloud-based financial services platform to access timely, accurate and relevant data. An ideal candidate should have built high quality and high-performing big data processing solutions in cloud at a large scale.
SKILLSET SUMMARY - Must Have’s:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent.
- Bigdata: 5-6 years of Hands-on experience in Hadoop / Spark (preferably with Scala), Hbase,
- Knowledge on Database architectures of RDBMS & No-SQL. Good in writing optimized SQL
queries which give good performance.
- AWS: Working knowledge on Lambda, EC2, ECS, EMR, Athena, S3.
- AWS Debugging: Very good at debugging issues in AWS CloudWatch.
- Hands-on and good coding skills. Preferably with Scala or Python.
- Data-processing constructs like Joins, MapReduce.
- Unit Testing: Should be efficient in writing Unit Test cases [positive and negative scenarios] and
- Good Communication Skills and positive attitude.
- Experience in working in Agile environment.
SKILLSET SUMMARY – Good to Have (preferred)
- Financial Industry experience preferred.
- Quick learner and working with minimum supervision.
- Good Understanding and working knowledge on Core Java Programming.
- Have basic understanding or working knowledge on any of the application servers
- Be a good team player and collaborate well with the team.
- Have basic understanding about Unix/Linux Systems.
The Person We Need Has:
− A love of technical architecting and technology platform solutioning.
− Integrity. At all times and in all situations. No compromise here.
− Enthusiasm & Passion
− Insanely superb written and verbal good communication skills and a high level of professionalism along
with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams.
− Strong time management skills
− A fast learner, comfortable teaching yourself with new skills and can thrive in a complex and fast-paced
− Detail-oriented and highly motivated approach
− Quality-first approach for development implementation and team processes
− Desire for continuous learning and improvement
− Desire to work outside comfort zone
− Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Software Engineering, or closely related technical discipline
And the following Skills:
− 10+ years of experience in complete Product Testing and quality assurance. Well versed in all kind of
testing concepts and hands-on doing functional testing, sprint testing and regression testing of firmware,
− Knowledge of BACnet, Modbus, IOT is required and prior experience with HVAC is mandatory.
− Should have experience in working with complete E2E testing of the product.
− Should have experience in Creating test plans, test schedules, strategies and participating in ceremonies
as the testing subject matter expert.
− Experience in developing test strategy for end to end product testing
− On-field issues recreation ownership
− Security based testing across the product for security breach reporting
− Firmware and Software integration test experience
− Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs,
schedules, or potential problems.
− Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to
− Develop or specify standards, methods, or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness.
− Conduct software compatibility tests with programs, hardware, firmware, or network environments in a
confined System lab environment.
− Install and configure recreations of software production environments to allow testing of software
− Collaborate with Support engineers or beta customers to evaluate or diagnose problems and recommend
− Perform initial debugging procedures by reviewing configuration files, logs, or code pieces to determine
− Takes responsibility for quality delivery. Provides quick response to stakeholders and resolve the issues
within committed SLA.
− Good to have experience in test automation. Knowledge of scripting language like Python.
And the preferred experience:
− Previous work exposure in IoT Industry / embedded / M2M industry (i.e. Building Automation, home
automation, health, asset tracking, smart utilities, etc.)
− Experience with distributed teams is highly desired
− Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change in a fast-moving environment
− High level of integrity, energy and sense of urgency to make things happen
− Very detail oriented and able to deliver within very stringent timelines is preferred
Developing new user-facing features using ReactJS
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-
capable devices and browsers.
Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data
Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
Work with product team and graphic designers
Learn and understand user interactions
Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
Experience with popular React.js workflows and libraries (such as Flux, Redux,
Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms (such as Auth 2.0 or JSON Web
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack,
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Knowledge of the overall browser rendering behavior and measuring and optimizing
Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git or Perforce).
Bonus points for having working knowledge on
Jest and Enzyme
Backend frameworks like Django / NodeJS
People hiring at Codemonk
About the company
About the company
About the company
About the company
Who we are
We are Software Craftspeople. We are proud of the way we work and the code we write. We embrace and are evangelists of eXtreme Programming practices. We heavily believe in being a DevOps organization, where developers own the entire release cycle and thus own quality. And most importantly, we never stop learning!
We work with product organizations to help them scale or modernize their legacy technology solutions. We work with startups to help them operationalize their idea efficiently. We work with large established institutions to help them create internal applications to automate manual opperations and achieve scale.
We design software, design the team a well as the organizational strategy required to successfully release robust and scalable products. Incubyte strives to find people who are passionate about coding, learning and growing along with us. We work with a limited number of clients at a time on dedicated, long term commitments with an aim to bringing a product mindset into services. More on our website: https://incubyte.co
Join our team! We’re always looking for like minded people!
TechVerito Software Solutions LLP
About the company
TechVerito is a technology company started in 2016. We offer services and solutions clustered around our key competencies: Continuous Delivery, DevOps, Agile Consulting & Training, Enterprise Web Apps. TechVerito has worked with customers in Kids Gaming, Education and Fintech.
TechVerito has the experience to deliver carefully crafted software. The team has an excellent track record in delivering full-stack solutions in a distributed environment using technologies like Ruby, GoLang, Node, Java, Kotlin, GraphQL, Microservices, Angular, React, Vue. We also work on DevOps tools like Docker, Kubernetes, GitLabCI, Jenkins, CHEF, AWS.
We believe in software craftsmanship and are passionate about Agile Software Development Methodology, eXtreme programming. We love to write clean, quality, readable and maintainable code.
At TechVerito, you will get to work in a dynamic, collaborative, non-hierarchical environment where your talent is valued and build software using the latest technologies and tools.
Keeping portfolio improvement in focus, we are looking for self-driven, passionate individuals who can position TechVerito’s brand and its values to our customers.
For more information, click here
At TechVerito, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as a flexible working environment, mentorship programs and much more!
We educate, advocate people to follow Test Driven Development process, Behaviour Driven Development, Agile Manifesto, eXtreme programming, Reactive and Responsive Programming. We love to write clean, quality, readable and maintainable code.
We are personally accountable for delivering on our commitments. We value our people, encourage their development and reward their performance. We work together, across boundaries, to meet the needs of our customers and to help our Company win.
TechVerito Core Values
- Ensure Customer Success.
- Commitment to Customers.
- Transparent to Customers.
- Focus On Results.
- Employee Satisfaction.
- Focus On Best Practices.
- Outstanding career development and learning opportunities.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skill.
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Freedom to learn, innovate and commit mistakes (as long as we learn from them :))
- Start-up culture.
- Work/life balance.
- Monthly and yearly team outing.
- Continuous Learning and Continuous Improvements.
- Niche Tech Stack.
- Sharp Minds.
- Cheerful Environment.
- Lovely Culture.
- Enjoyable Atmosphere.
- Great Mentors.
- Best Practices.
Technogise Private Limited
About the company
3 Minds Digital
About the company
We are a design, development and digital marketing services agency that helps clients attain their business objectives by leveraging brand identity and creating a digital footprint. Our portfolio spans MNCs, SMEs & startups.
3 Minds is a perfect mix of left brain and right brain, so you get the best of both worlds!
We process all the information we receive in a linear and holistic manner. Identify the details, get clarity, get random thoughts out of the way, listen to some music and then get going.
We sift through a pool of ideas, taking only the best, resulting in a perfect blend of a practical and actionable strategy to help take your brand to the next level.
About the company
About the company