Jobs at HyrHub
This role requires a minimum experience of 6 months in Python and should be graduated by 2021.
For experienced candidates, please apply if you are from a product based firm with good experience in API design, data structure, algorithm, problem solving skills.
Location : Bangalore (Hybrid work)
Apply if you are an immediate joiner.
● Design and Develop large scale sub-systems
● To periodically explore latest technologies (esp Open Source) and prototype sub-systems
● Be a part of the team that develops the next-gen Targeting platform
● Build components to make the customer data platform more efficient and scalable
● 1-6 years of relevant experience with Java, Algorithms, Data Structures, & Optimizations in
addition to Coding.
● Education: B.E/B-Tech/M-Tech/M.S Computer Science or Equivalent from premier institutes
● Good Aptitude/Analytical skills (emphasis will be on Algorithms, Data Structures,&
Optimizations in addition to Coding)
● Good knowledge of Databases - SQL, NoSQL
● Knowledge of Unit Testing a plus
● Has an appreciation of technology and its ability to create value in the marketing domain
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Active & contributing team member
● Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed commitments
● Others: Experience of having worked in a start-up is a plus
strategies to communicate and drive engagement on product and business levels.
We expect an ideal candidate to be comfortable developing a deep
understanding of the problem we’re solving at both the business and product
levels. We also expect this candidate to enjoy learning about new technologies
and connecting with people to learn about and communicate new ideas. You’ll
lead the content effort, which includes planning, producing, and analyzing the
written and visual content we create to meet our business objectives.
Product Marketing Associate
Role, and re,pon,ibilitie+
> Develop solid understanding of customer and market to inform outreach
strategies, increase conversion, and genrate more qualified leads.
> Analyse customer insight, market trends, and marketing best practice to
build to marketing engine.
> Design content strategies for different target audience considering business
objective and develop plans for product marketing across different channel
> Produce high quality articles, white paper, blogs, press releases, email
marketing message, & case studies, presentation content, and survey reports for
> Lead the execution of marketing programs by creating content and working
alongside the GTM team.
> Create, publish and measure performance metrics of campaigns across
multiple channels and extract key insights for the subsequent campaigns.
> Excellent written and verbal & communication skills
> Experience developing B2B marketing plans and campaigns
> Strong project management, multitasking, and decision making skills
>Metric-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
> Technically proficient. Experience with communicating about tech concept
Data science and data management
> mailchimp (SendGrid etc)
> Segment (for marketing or any other equivalent tool
> Social media marketing
> Ad platforms cuchas GoogleAds, LinkedAds, RedditAds
> Sprint and project management tools like Asana, Trello (another equivalent tool)
What’s in it for you ?
As part of early stage startup you will gain autonomy and leapfrog your learning compared to your peers. Working in a data infrastructure startup will teach you a lot about building tech heavy products and selling them in the market. If startups excite you, if building and working on new technologies makes you happy, if you think a lot about AI and data possibilities, consider joining us. You will be creating a new market category. We are looking to build our core team, that will stick with us to the end of our collective journey and join us in our future journeys as well.
1. Manage design Kanban board in Notion to maintain design improvements and document reasonings.
2. Design on Figma and use Notion for documentation and workflow management
3. Articulate design decisions well to make non designers understand the logic behind design
4. Translate the design requirements by PM or based on feedback from the stakeholders
5. Request and drive user research/usability tests as needed.
6. Collaborate with all stakeholders on design validation and improvement.
7. Clarity in communication - English fluency is mandatory.
1. Use of Figma to design & other visualizations
2. Use of Notion to documentations notes & structure hypothesis
3. Use of Video recording / other tools (Heap analytics) to observe video recordings of product usage / heatmaps
4. Use of a Kanban Board tool to prioritize & manage personal tasks
5. Have a design system. Our design system is built on top of untitled UI.
1. Take requirements from Product team and work with Engineering team to figure out
the best product experience for the given sprint cycle.
2. Design presentable prototype of features / products further in the roadmap beforehand
3. Develop EderLabs’ product language, and evolve its own design system.
Product Designer 4
4. Engage in UX research, look for improvements to be made in the workflows,
information architecture, or language
5. Design for and drive engagement metrics up from customer acquisition to retention.
2+ years of experience managing technology teams.
Demonstrated ability to build complex scalable technology products.
Should have prior experience of working with ROR, React, PostgreSQL and cloud infra.
Understanding scaling strategies for a high-traffic Rails applications.
Understanding O-Auth2 or JWT (Json Web Token) authentication mechanisms.
Experience in using ActiveRecordSerialize, RSpec and active interaction.Engin
Knowledge about Asynchronous Networking in Ruby; Refactoring ActiveRecord Models; Background Job processing using Redis and Sidekiq; Writing automated Deployment Scripts using Capistrano, Ansible etc.
Expertise in Data Science and Machine Learning is a plus.
Expertise in Jenkins, kubernates, dockers and cloud technology is a plus.
This is for a product based fin tech company based out of Bangalore.Its a remote job opportunity due to Covid and later it will be a hybrid work model.
Hands on experience in design and developement using Rest Api's.
Excellent working knowledge in Python.
- Must have penchant for good API design.
- Must be a Stickler for good clear and secure coding
- Must have built and released APIs in production
- Experience in working with RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Must have designed thoughtful, extensible data models
- Knowledge of identifying, defining and building micro-services.
- Working knowledge of GCS, AWS, Azure or any other cloud provider
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
What Really Matters
• Solid understanding of software development in a multi-tier environment
• Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
• Creative, with a uncanny sense of design thinking and principles
• Self starter, focused and highly result-oriented
• Has built at least 2 products/apps in the past outside of academic coursework in a full-stack role
What Matters Somewhat
• Good at React, PHP
• Full stack development skills
• Experience in working with REST APIs
• Familiar with visualization libraries and database technologies
• Your participation and success in competitive programming
• The school that you come from
What Does Not Matter
• Your scores and grades in school
• Previous job experience
As part of engineering team, you will be working with product and engineering team, to
achieve business goals and delivery a seamless, furnished experience to our
customers. You will be working on the frontend and executing the UX/UI for web
interface. You will work in an agile development environment and bind all engineering
effort into a performant and compelling interface that delights our users.
You will own the entire web application stack, evolve it, refactor it and change it as the
product grows and scales. Our current stack is VueJS with Fast API Python backend.
All deployed as microservices.
What’s in it for you ?
As part of early stage startup you will gain autonomy and leapfrog your learning
compared to your peers. Working in a data infrastructure startup will teach you a lot
about building tech heavy products and selling them in the market.
If startups excite you, if building and working on new technologies makes you happy, if
you think a lot about AI and data possibilities, consider joining us. You will be creating a
new market category. We are looking to build our core team, that will stick with us to the
end of our collective journey and join us in our future journeys as well.
Proficient in tooling for frontend engineering to deliver production ready
Write frontend unit tests with frameworks like Mocha, Jest. Write integration tests
with Selenium, Cypress
Deliver responsive web application.
Deploy to production and optimize VueJS webapp for smoother user experience.
Building Interfaces that perfectly resemble the design. [IMPORTANT]
Write reusable, clean, and well documented code to work with an agile and a fast
Have an ownership mindset. You should be able to self manage, align with the
business needs and have a go getter attitude.
Communication - You speak and write your mind well. We are a distributed team, so
we are very careful about communication.
Working Hours - You will sync with the team’s working hours. We have early
morning standups and we want to call it a day in the evening.
Adaptable and Agile - You should be comfortable working in a fast moving agile
development environment, adaptable to changing landscapes and deliver beautiful
and optimized user experience.
Coordinate with the Product Lead, Engineering Lead and Designer to define,
prioritize, and task goals with timelines that help us meet our Business Objectives.
Work with Product Designer and implement our component library to reuse
components in future iterations. Give technical inputs to help optimize design.
Work with engineering team to define data/system models to align with the product
Own customer and developer happiness with your deployed product. Have
operational and implementation transparency with your team members to ensure
reliable and resilient products are deployed in production.
Take ownership of the frontend and keep optimizing code, for a better user
Have comfort and familiarity with design systems.
Use component library to rapidly prototype features and validate ideas without
relying on designer to delivery the exact Information Architecture.
Develop synergies with younger team members and mentor them with good
Ideal Candidate will have :
1+ years of full time working experience as a Frontend Engineer in a team
Experience deploying and managing scalable SaaS products (B2B).
Experience using docker and familiarity with docker ecosystem.
Experience with design systems and design tools like Figma. We have our own
custom design system derived from Modular principles along with current industry
Understanding of 0Auth and Identity Provider Integration
Understanding of Machine Learning and Data Infrastructure concepts
Production experience with data storage systems such as MS SQL Server,
PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, etc.
Good experience with writing quality and mature Python code. Familiar with Python
design patterns. OOP , refactoring patterns, writing async tasks and heavy
Understand auth n/z, ideally worked on authorization/authentication mechanism in
python. Familiarity with Auth0 is preferred.
Understand how to secure API endpoints.
Familiar with AWS concepts on -> EC2, VPC, RDS, and IAM. (Or any cloud
Backend Engineer @Eder Labs 3
Have basic DevOps experience and engineering and supporting services in modern
containerized cloud stack.
Experience and understanding of docker an docker-compose.
Own backend design, architecture, implementation and delivery of features and
Take ownership of the Database. Write migrations, maintain, and manage
Database. (Postgres, MongoDB.)
Collaborate with a generalist team to develop, test and launch new features. Be a
generalist and find ways and functions in to bring up your team, product and
eventually the business.
Refactoring when needed, and keep hunting for new tools that can help us as a
business (not just the engineering team)
Develop Data Pipelines, from data sourcing, wrangling (cleaning), transformations,
to eventual use
Develop MLOps systems, to take in data, analyze it, pass it through any models,
and process results. DevOps for Machine Learning.
Follow modern git oriented dev workflows, versioning, CI/CD automation and
Ideal Candidate will have :
2 years of full time experience working as a data infrastructure / core backend
engineer in a team environment.
Understanding of Machine Learning technologies, frameworks and paradigms
Backend Engineer @Eder Labs 4
Experience with the following tools:
Fast API / Django
Kafka / RabbitMQ
Tensorflow / Pandas / Jupyter Notebook
pytest / asyncio
Experience setting up and managing ELK stack
In depth understanding of database systems, in terms of scaling compute efficiently.
Good understanding of data streaming services, and the involved networking.
- MEVN Stack (MongoDB, Express.js, Vue.js, Node.js) or MERN Stack (MongoDB, Express.js, React.js, Node.js)
- PHP, SQL, Python, NOdeJS, C#, Docker & AWS Cloud Computing Services. Must be experienced in using multiple RDMBS & No SQL database engines
People hiring at HyrHub
About the company
About the company
About the company
About the company
Thats My Job
About the company
About the company