- 1+ years of software & IT services sales development/lead generation experience required
- Identify, qualify and cultivate new sales leads through subscribed databases, publicly available sources such as LinkedIn, events, referrals, and follow-up calls
- Schedule and conduct qualification calls for prospects in a clear and compelling way with a high level of passion for our solutions
- Achieve monthly sales targets such as a number of demos scheduled, qualified opportunities, weekly activities, and appointment setting.
- Acquire research and further contact information where needed
- Manage leads and develop strong relationships
- Communicate regularly with colleagues, management, and potential prospects
- Prospect potential clients through networking and finding the best way to connect with them
- Reconnect and build relationships with cold leads and continuously build the pipeline
- Candidate must be primarily self-driven, with the ambition to effect industry-wide impact through the implementation of LiveHealth
- Candidate must be aligned with the LiveHealth’s vision and work culture
- 1+ year(s) of sales development experience.
- B2B experience in selling over the phone and through strategic emailing.
- Strong research skills
- Proficiency with MIS platform (especially any CRM)
- IT service/ Solutions Selling experience
About Crelio Health
CrelioHealth (formerly LiveHealth) is a cloud-based LIS and RIS solution that enables Laboratory staff, doctors, and patients to easily access and manage medical information using the same platform.
We give diagnostic labs the ability to automate their processes at scale, therefore enhancing the patient experience and lowering their overall operating expenses. CrelioHealth encompasses more than a single product or service in its whole. It is an ecology that is driven by the experience. The company's mission is to find a solution to the most basic issue facing the healthcare system, which is the exchange of medical information. We offer a platform for both healthcare practitioners and patients, on which we manage and keep medical records, in addition to a great deal of other functionality.
The economy of India is undergoing a transition toward being more connected and educated. This indicates that individuals have gained the education necessary to make judgments based on accurate information. CrelioHealth's mission is to become the go-to app for managing medical information, linking providers, patients, and physicians on a unified platform.
- Excellent knowledge of Local premium GT and MT
- Have handled 3-4 SO's ,promoters, merchandiser.
- Non- food somewhat related to our product will be an added advantage.
- Good in communication and reporting.
- Excellent distributors handling/Negotiation (Age - less than 40)
We, at GlobalShiksha, are on a mission to Make Learning Fun for the K-12 segment by delivering high-quality, affordable supplementary educational products. The GlobalShiksha team of 150+ people works out of offices in Bengaluru. We’re backed by the top investor of the world, Accel Partners. Founded in 2011 by an IIT Graduate, GlobalShiksha is among top five Ed-tech companies of India and has the trust of 1 million parents. The opportunity as the Sales Trainer, you will lead the end to end training process for the telesales team which helps in delivering of the company’s revenue goals. You will be working closely with the internal stakeholders and will be responsible for sales strategy, implementation and process optimization.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct training for new and current sales associates
- Develop individualized training plans for underperforming salespersons
- Conduct Training certification program, prepare and evaluate assessments after the completion of New Hire Training Program
- Taking responsibility for the first week first sale of the trained candidates
- Doing call audits, attending buddy-ups, content creation as a part of non-batch activities
- Working closely with the sales managers and understanding the training requirements of the assigned Business unit and addressing the same.
- Involving in different projects as per the BU requirements
- Deliver customized training sessions for every individual
- Develop new approaches and techniques for making improvements in the training programs
- Being a team player to support different initiatives in training as per the immediate business requirements.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest market trends and demands of a corporate sales environment
- Any Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience in sales training
- Experience in a sales position is a plus
- Solid communication and presentation abilities
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Excellent training & coaching skills
Achieving the monthly sales target
Diligently managing the unqualified and qualified leads
Detailing their previous day work in the morning meetings
Ensuring customer on-boarding process is fast and smooth
Engaging with the existing customers to provide valuable feedback about the product
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.