About Robolab Technologies
- Recruit Stockist/Super stockist.
- Develop Local sales strategies for market penetration for Domestic and International Tours.
- Researching and identifying sales opportunity, generating leads, target identification.
- Build new client’s database of Retail and Corporate Clients.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns and services that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Expanding business in the given territory.
- Promote the company's products/ services.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Contact leads over phone or email and convert them to the paid version of software
- Help customers with their queries related to the application
- Conduct online demos over Zoom
- Conduct periodic webinars
- Generate new international leads on Linkedin
- Generate leads using social networks like Quora
- Prepare sales reports
- Can write professional emails in English
- Have a degree in commerce
- Have good understanding of lead generation
- Can work from Pune office
Square Panda is a startup headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA with additional offices located in India
and China. We are in a research based Ed-Tech space, focusing on children's early literacy. We
have 3000+ schools under our belt and are proud to cater the needs of English Language
development of 70,000+ kids worldwide. Our multisensory neuroscience research-based phonics
learning system comes equipped with educational games to teach children many essential skills.
With a curriculum that has been specially adapted for Indian schools and children, we strive to
empower beginner learners through phonics awareness.
Your primary job responsibility will include (and not limited to):
• Driving inquiries and admissions for the online and blended learning programs offered
• Looking after the entire sales lifecycle: starting from engaging with leads till the final conversion
• Counselling school decision-makers via call, email, or in-person and suggest the best course for prospective students
• Updating and maintaining MIS reports
• Coordinating with the Sales team to fine-tune Pitch and do sales campaign-related activities.
• Any Graduates/ undergraduate can be considered with relevant experience
• Experience: 2 to 5 years in sales
• Candidate must have a good experience in B2C/B2B-Sale
• Should have good convincing skills.
• Good written & spoken English and pitching skills
• Customer focus with good convincing ability and confident personality
• Proficient in Microsoft Office - especially Excel, Powerpoint, and Word.
• 6 Months Contract
• Work Mode- Work from office
Job Description Leading International BPO hiring CCE for International Website Selling Process.
- To generate clients and convince them to purchase website and also to make collection from clients.
- Develop and Maintain proper interaction and reputation with the clients
- Understand the business needs of the Clients
- Convince them to invest on new Projects with the Company
- Outbound process (Website selling)
- B2B Process
- Unlimited incentives opportunity.
Fluency in English communication is mandatory.
Fresher with good communication in english are required.
Candidates with experience in website selling campaign are preferred.
Open to work in full time Night shift.
Morning shift also available, only for experienced web consultant
Fixed Salary structure, salary negotiable for experienced candidates.
Monthly Sales Incentives.
Shift Timing: Night Shift (8:00 pm - 5:00 am), Morning shift(5.30am-2.30pm)
5 Days working.SATURDAY & SUNDAY Fixed OFF
FRESHERS are welcome
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Expertise in handling out bound sales.
- Ability to communicate clearly with customers.
- Identify potential customers to sell Taxmann’s products. Demonstrate them Products and Services. Close sales deals and maintaining good customer rapport.
- Schedule feedback activities with existing clients to make sure they are satisfied and request referrals. Interact with customers to Cross sell products
- Follow and achieve sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- CRM Operations is mandatory wherein one has to maintain customer’s record and the activities done for one single customer
- Excellent Customer service skills.
- Attend trainings to stay up to date with the specifications of new products and service offerings.
- On-Field-Job majorly
- Preferably from Appliances Background
- Reporting to Regional Head
Humain Health, one of the fastest growing brands in the diagnostic industry, is looking for young and motivated Business Development Executives Inside Sales, to build on the growth momentum.
1.Assist customers in sale of diagnostic tests, health packages and other healthcare services on phone .
2.Spread awareness for preventive health checkups, and up-sell preventive packages to meet revenue targets
3.Fully responsible for meeting and exceeding targets as assigned periodically
4.Reaching productivity that meets job standards, while working with speed and accuracy
5.Flexible, able to shift priorities to accommodate changing demands.
6.Ensure no losses or errors occurred while assisting customers
Work towards ensuring zero cases of mis-selling / fraud in the processes
7.Responding in a timely and effective manner to all internal communication.
8.Adheres to and supports company policies and practices
9.Report customer feedback to manager, to help increase the efficiency of our campaigns
1.Strong empathy for customers and a hunger for growth
2.Min of 1 yr of experience in direct customer sales