You are authentic. You are curious. You strive to make a difference with and for the people around you. You see opportunities beyond setbacks and emerge stronger during these disruptive times. You’re not only curious about what the future holds — you are excited to play a part in growing with the organization to create an impact on the world. You live life by design and own your destiny.
Does this sound like you? We are looking for you to grow together with us.
What is this role about?
This role is a chance to build a growing business in a dynamic industry, influence the field finance, support the leadership team, lead our growth development agenda, connecting our teams of professional consultants who guide our clients through their transformational journeys. Come and join our growing team and achieve our mission of creating a better world through smarter decisions!
You should join us if…
- You relate to our values: Gritty, energetic, and have a desire to create a difference.
- You are a strategic thinker and a go-getter: Leadership qualities and know-how to get things done.
- You are a connector: You form relationships with people at all levels and with different cultural backgrounds in your own authentic way.
- You embrace challenges: You have the creativity and openness to turn challenges into opportunities.
- You are able to work: Independently and flexibly in a dynamic environment working cross-functionally with a leadership team.
- Contact potential or existing customers to showcase our product offerings.
- Establish and manage strategic/listing partnerships with exchanges, crypto-banks, and other institutional crypto players.
- Negotiate and manage deals with market makers and liquidity providers.
- Coordinate with the tech and marketing teams on timelines and relevant communications with our partners.
- Identify new business opportunities and customers.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with different levels of clients.
- Seek to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Experience in financial services, fintech, investments, and/or crypto exchanges.
- Good understanding of the blockchain ecosystem.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written English communication skills, including the ability to speak to different constituencies such as business development, communications, and engineering.
- Nice to have - Having worked at a crypto exchange or DeFi protocol.
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively.
- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company's vision and mission.
- Being a team player - prioritize, communicate, and function in a small team.
- Full-time remote work
- Gold benefits
- Quarterly appraisal and bonus
- Maternity and paternity leave benefits
- Health insurance benefits
- Employee professional development
- Flexible working hours
And much more...
To help us achieve our mission – on making the internet of value, you will be working on the latest technology to support our product roadmap. Ideal candidates would have a zeal for innovation and are keen to enhance skills constantly with a modern tech stack. You will work closely with the design and development team to build elegant and high-performance tech solutions.
at we are building a new 'people intelligence' segment from scratch. Our product is at the cutting-edge of AI, Psychology and large-scale data. We believe that we have an opportunity (and even a responsibility) to personalize and humanize how people interact over the internet; and an opportunity to inspire far more trustworthy relationships online than it has ever been possible before.
As a Sr. Business Development Representative, you will help company
and prospect intelligence to more companies and customers. you will act as the
liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams and extend our global reach
through expert discovery and exploration of new and untapped business
opportunities and relationships.
● Contact potential clients through cold calls, emails, video and other media
● Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
● Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account
● Educate potential customers about ‘prospect intelligence’ and how it
changes the results for their sales teams
● Report to the Business Development Manager on
(weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
● Stay up-to-date with new products features, understand how it compares to
competition and how the market is evolving
What Really Matters
Proven work experience (ideally 4+ years) as a outbounding focused
Business Development Representative or in a similar role (must have: focus
on enterprise customers)
● Ability to work with a methodical approach and have a high-level of
discipline while having the ability to hustle when required
● Highly competitive nature and a track record of over-achieving quota, time
● Excellent calling, writing, and listening skills
● Self-starter who has a desire to learn, grow, and excel in their role
● Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Role - Sales
1.) Independently generate quality leads.
2.) Capability to close the leads independently with continuous follow-up and coordination.
3.) Should be able to create plan for next 4 years related to sales and target to be achieved.
4.) Good network in manufacturing industry.
5.) Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
6.) Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, techniques, etc.
7.) Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
8.) Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, making recommendations to management
Desired Skills –
· Ability to work independently.
· The individual will be expected to work with minimum guidance and take ownership of his / her work.
· Understanding of the sales process and procedure.
· Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers
· Experience is must in sales
● Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
● Interact with prospects via channels such as telephone, email and social media with a high attention to detail
● Researching companies, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities
● Transform leads into qualified opportunities by partnering with marketing and sales to create and execute on program and outbound lead generation campaigns
● Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity using SalesforceReport on lead qualification(s) and call activity
● Have thorough knowledge of SalesIntel product and offerings to effectively communicate value propositions, handle objections and competitive questions
● Be informed about the B2B Data and Sales Intelligence industryConsistently achieve qualifies opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives ● Should be able to lead team of 6-8 Senior BDR
LOCATION: Remote (Pan India)
● 5.30 pm to 2.30 am IST (8.00 am to 5.00 pm US-EST)
● 6.30 pm to 3.30 am IST (9.00 am to 6.00 pm US-EST)
About Onsurity: www.onsurity.com
Onsurity, founded in 2020, is an employee health benefits platform where organizations can purchase flexible and customized subscriptions for their employees. The monthly subscription comprises of discounts on medicine orders, health checks ups, fitness rewards, doctor teleconsultations along with group health insurance. The subscription plans are offered not only to full-time employees but also to contractors, interns, and consultants. The company is currently working with over 1000 SMEs, many of whom now receive access to employee health benefits for the first time. Onsurity believes that access to healthcare benefits is a fundamental right and strives to make employee health benefits affordable and accessible to SMEs and startups across India.
Onsurity has recently raised $16 million in Series A funding from Quona Capital, Nexus Partners, and founder and CEO of Clover Healthcare Vivek Garipalli. Onsurity is also invested in by AngelList, Whiteboard Capital,and has marquee angel investors on board - Kunal Shah (Cred), Jitendra Gupta (Jupiter Money), Amit Lakhotia (Park+), Revant Bhate and Dhyanesh Shah (Mosaic Wellness), Anand Jain (Clevertap), among others.
We are charting out an ambitious and exciting journey to take Onsurity to 10,000 companies over the next 12 months, covering 500,000 lives, and would love to have passionate, driven individuals to join us. Our team members come with deep expertise in technology, AI/ML, consumer internet, SaaS, insurance, fintech, operations and marketing. Onsurity is a technology native company, and always takes a consumer first approach.
If you define yourself as someone who can excel in a fast-paced ecosystem where innovation, speed and user centric thinking are key to success; If you enjoy working on unexplored problem statements and opportunities and are geared to champion them; If you are driven by ownership and a chance to make an impact, then this opportunity may be for you!
Who are we looking for?
• Experience of 7-12 years of B2B of solution enablement or account management experience
• Ruthless at time management and timely delivery of tasks allocated
• Must have previous SaaS Sales Experience.
• Strong Business Development & consultative selling skills.
• Passionate people who want to hustle and can handle ambiguity
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to persuasively communicate recommendations and effectively champion customer needs.
• History of consistently exceeding KPIs, revenue targets and company goals
• Ability to resolve problems, adapt, and grow quickly as we create the Client Success organization
• Comfort with making presentations and managing with CXO level stakeholders at client organizations.
• Excellent organization, project management and time management skills and ability to take initiative
• You will be responsible for market mapping and new business development. You will work on game-changing ideas, use deep business insight and market knowledge to play a critical role in bringing prospects through the full sales cycle
• Have a deep understanding of the product/ platform and highlight relevant features/functionality basis the Client’s specific business needs.
• Develop a quality pipeline and lead new Customer Acquisitions.
• Making effective sales presentations based on the needs of the prospects and handling negotiations
• Ensure business target achievement: Pipeline building, Client conversion, Onboarding and Revenues
• Manage customer expectations through cross-functional interactions & ensuring that deliverables are completed
• Develop excellent relationships with key clients, providing support during implementation, onboarding, troubleshooting any product issues or concerns.
• Return important customer data and insights to the Product team, with the goal of influencing internal strategy and securing the success of Onsurity Technologies for Business customer base.
• Deliver and exceed strategic goals and committed targets by responding with a quality pipeline
- Managing the entire business development cycle from enquiry to closure of the deal.
- Generating and maintaining a healthy sales pipeline at all points of time.
- Networking well and developing relationship with key decision makers in the target organizations.
- Understanding client's requirements from the product standpoint and developing an in-depth understanding of the healthcare eco-system.
What you need to have:
- Existing relationships in the healthcare sector, preferably in NCR/ Gurgaon
- Past experience in similar roles either with healthcare start-ups such as Practo, Lybrate, Beato, Wellthy, Meddo, DocPrime, ekincare, Portea, Pharmeasy, NetMeds, Mfine, Pristyn Care, etc. or with pharma, biotech and surgical devices company will be preferred.
- Past experience in successfully executing partnerships is a must
- Fluency in English and Hindi is a must
Knowledge on Cloud technologies : AWS, Migrations, MAP Program, Devops, Modernization, Data etc
Added advantage if previously worked with AWS/public cloud partner management network and understands the cloud business well.
Experience: 3- 5 Yrs
Education : UG with MBA Preferred
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- To prospect new clients by fixing appointments, presenting company credentials, taking briefs, developing proposals.
- Researching markets to identify opportunities for events.
- Conceptualization of new ideas/themes on client requirement
- Designing Project Presentation for client pitching (in coordination with CS Manager)
- Developing Project Quotations in sync with the Production manager
- Coordination with the creative team for creative development for proposed or ongoing projects. Further achieving client approvals on it.