Area Sales Manager - Surgical Medical Devices
at Medical Devices MNC
Role: Area Sales Manager
Exp: 4 -12 years
Location: Surat, Kolkata
Key skills: Sales of medical devices
• Sales growth facilitation by conducting daily calls on physicians, hospitals, clinics and other organizations that require medical device products as well as scientific instruments that focus on patient care and/or diagnosis.
• Direct the day-to-day management of product aspects, marketing programs and Marketing/sales support in the coverage area.
• Update day-to-day activities in the online reporting system.
• Provide input to the Regional Sales Manager/ National Sales Manager for product development and pipeline.
• Responsible for the sale of the company’s products within an assigned territory or geographic region.
• Identify KOL’s in the respective coverage area and notify RSM/ZSM
• Distributor management – collection of S&S statement, Discussion on coverage and penetration, stock position and timely supplies to accounts
• Develop local key opinion leaders (KOLs) and leverage relationships with KOLs for regional voice of customer (VOC) and feed new idea process
• Negotiate sales contracts and pricing with customers; review existing contracts to identify those expiring within two months for follow-up.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor in science/ Masters in Science. Experience in Marketing will be an added advantage.
• 4 to 8 years of sales and/or marketing experience required. Experience with the execution of Sales and marketing activities is mandatory.
If interested kindly apply!
- Communicating with customers, making calls to potential customers, following up on leads, and completing the sales process.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
As a Sales Officer, you will be resposible for identifying potential towns, appointing distributors, inducting them on processes and system in line withcompany strategy.
What you will do:
- Communicating distributor margin and his ROI
- Establising relationships with retailer to address his needs, driving orders, increasing the number of SKU stocked, answering retailer questions and escalating complex issues to senior
- Retailing for secondary sales through explaining company products
- Using cost benefit analyses on retail margin, trade scheme, distributor credit days for retail, implementation of btl activity eg display, merchandise company products etc.
- Overall value/volume target achievement in assigned area
- Building distribution infrastructure in assigned area
- Maintaining record for primary/secondary sales, claims etc.
- Informing senior on competitor’s activities
What you need to have:
- Prior experience of distribution, channel sales, dealersetc
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for sales
- A results-driven approach
We Have an urgent job opening for the below Profile:
Experience: 7 To 9 Years
Designation: Sr Sales Manager
Notice Period: Maximum 1 Month
About the Role:
● Acquire new partners keen to move online across multiple categories of Fashion, FMCG, General Merchandise, Health & Sports, Electronics Accessories, etc - more than 80% of the time in the initial months to be spent on partner acquisition, ensuring achievement of business acquisition targets
● Pitch appropriate solutions to partners basis their business size & appetite for growth - upsell solutions wherever possible
● Ensure proper execution of agreed-upon terms at the time of partner onboarding thereby ensuring high partner NPS
● Manage existing accounts by being their point of contact from Dukaan’s end, growing their business ensuring consistent growth in revenues for Dukaan - 50% of time spent on account management & the rest on acquisition in a steady-state business scenario
● Collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders to ensure superior delivery of services to partners
● Streamlining processes & systems wherever possible to continuously improve self & team effectiveness
● Consistently keeping track of competition’s activities ensuring Dukaan’s solutions keep improving & evolving
● Participating in business exhibitions for prospecting partners
● Ability to be consistent with data reporting & attending performance reviews to keep appraising leadership of the business
● Ability to thrive in an individual contributor role
Whom are we looking for:
● Post graduate from premier institutes with 6+ years of experience in a role that involves business development, sales, and account management in a related industry
● Effective communication skills with an aptitude for sales
● High intent to hustle
● Good understanding of how e-commerce businesses are driven to deliver high business outputs
● Ability to thrive in a fast-paced changing & evolving organization and able to consistently deliver results
● Likes working in a team - positively contributing to the overall success of the team
What will you get:
● Competitive pay
● Like-minded, extremely smart & competitive colleagues
● Fast-paced & fun environment to work in
● Ability to be the owner of multiple initiatives & projects
● wealth of knowledge in multiple domains in a fast-growing start-up
Please share your updated CV shruthi.k at mydukaan.io
Job description (READ PROPERLY BEFORE APPLYING)
ONLY FOR SALES ORIENTED CANDIDATES
Job Profile: Business Development Associate (BDA)
Working Days: 5 days work week (Monday & Tuesday Week Offs)
Academic Qualification: Any Graduation
Role Location: Gujarat, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Kolkata, Bangalore
Post-training : INR 10 LPA (5 LPA Fixed Pay + 2 LPA Travelling Allowance + 3 LPA Variable Pay)
During training program of 2 months - INR 5 LPA (3 LPA Fixed Pay + 2 LPA Incentive Pay)
- You will start your journey at BYJU'S as an individual contributor working in a team to introduce and showcase the unique way in which BYJU'S-The Learning App help students learn better. You will also be responsible for mentoring these students and will play a role in their learning journey.
- Your key role will be to connect with students and parents across the country about one of the world's most loved learning apps and how it will help students learn not just for exams, but way beyond.
- This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance environment that emphasizes on spreading the BYJU's unique way of learning in your city.
- Your role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings, counsel the students on learning pedagogies and the BYJU's personalised learning journey. You will be working 5 days a week with Mondays and Tuesdays being week-off.
- This hybrid model of sales will give you an exposure to the best of inside-sales and direct-sales. Please download the BYJU's Learning App to understand the magic of the BYJU's courses which has been widely accepted not just across thousands of towns in India but by millions of users across the globe. We look forward to having you on board Team BYJU's.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 23,000.00 - 53,000.00 per month
- Manage full sales cycle in a consultative manner, from lead generation to screening to solution demos, through follow up calls and closing
- Regular Communication with potential clients over the phone, email, text, and in-person to follow up on the project status
- Generate and develop new business opportunities through inbound and outbound leads
- Collaborate with design and production teams to ensure contracted product specifications are executed on time and as agreed
- Passionately evangelize our products and services to develop relationships with sales prospects.
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships
- Partner with sales teams to create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective clients
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes, and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news
- Creation and management of a data-driven outbound sales process
- Collateral creation and working with the team towards a goal
- Driven – extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic. PS: You’re a bonafide hustler who never gives up
- Honest - high level of integrity and strong commitment to building a successful pipeline
- 1+ years of successful experience crushing sales
- Experience selling digital or mobile application solutions as a service offering
- Rolodex of contacts in leadership roles in design, product, marketing organizations
- Experience with 1-3 month sales cycle
- Relentless cold caller
Why this position will change your life:
• It’s arguable that the offered position is the most important we have. If you are looking to jetpack your career and be valued for your commitment to hard work, this is the place.
• You will work directly with the owner of the company, as a trusted alley to build in/outbound sales and drive qualified leads.
• Our founder used this highly effective, solution selling sales process in his previous business, we simply need the raw sales talent to power it.
The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Successfully create a business from new and existing customer accounts
- Follow-ups on previous leads.
- Must be a Graduate in any domain.
- Fresher-3 years' sales experience with fluent communication skills.
- Experience and working on client handling through Skype, Email drafting skills.
- Must have Excellent Negotiation Skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be Immediate Joiner.
- Candidates from Noida & Ghaziabad & near Delhi can only apply for this job.
If Interested for this Please apply or share with good folks you know.
Or fill this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/u/2/d/1-2MoDA8HH0wItTuaPtLpuCmQAn2mjM0lxISwYVTvQYM
Job Description: You will begin in an individual contributor’s role, working in ateam of go-getters to help spread the Byju’s way of Learning in your city. You would be showcasing the unique Byju’s way of Learning to students and parents and will be responsible for mentoring and sales in your designated zone.
Preferred Skill Sets:
• Having a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector. • Interested in mentoring and guiding students.
• Having a knack for sales
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Academic Qualification: Any Graduation/ Post Graduation (Completed in or before 2020)
Training: All selected candidates will be part of a two-month training process under the Business Development Trainee profile at a monthly stipend of Rs 25,000. Upon successful completion of training candidates will be promoted to the role of Business Development Associates (BDA)
The first 2 weeks of this training will be classroom training followed by 6 weeks of "On- the-Job Training", both at the BDT Training Location. There will be additional performance incentives which will be applicable during the training period. Currently till our offices re-open, the training will happen in the Work from Home mode. Once our offices are open, the training will shift to the BDT Training Location.
Upon successful completion of training based on clearing the company's expected parameters, they will be confirmed as BDA - Direct Sales (at 10 LPA) or BDA - Inside Sales (at 8 LPA). Also, only after confirmation to the BDA role, they will start work at their 'Role Location'.
CTC (BDT): INR 300000 PA fixed pay+ INR 200000 PA performance pay
CTC (BDA): INR 1000000 (7 lakh fixed pay + 3 lakh performance pay) (After Successful
completion of training)
Note for candidates confirmed as BDA-Direct Sales: In the unlikely scenario where the Direct Sales Model does not resume in their role location at the end of the Training Program, the candidate will be offered the BDA-Inside Sales (at 8 LPA) role in Bengaluru. They will relocate to their role location as BDA-Direct Sales (at 10 LPA) as soon as the Direct Sales model begins at their role location.
Greetings from IP Momentum!!!
We are currently hiring Sales Head/ Business Development Head for our tele communication entity IP Momentum.
The primary purpose of the VOIP Sales Head is to head the team, and drive the sales by proactively prospect and sell VoIP services to potential customers.
Present VoIP services through on site meetings with decision makers. Close sales opportunities.
Process orders accurately and efficiently, ensuring that all company standards and departmental expectations are met Utilize, maintain and continuously improve various sales and communication techniques
Expert in VoIP products; services; prices; promotions; and technical skills Thrive in a self- directed environment Excellent prospector for new business
Only professionals with experience in VOIP Sales targeting Call Centers and Corporate and Enterprises will be processed Able to verbally communicate clearly, persuasively and professionally in order to achieve the desired/expected sales and customer satisfaction goals Able to professionally and concisely communicate and write in English Candidate must possess knowledge, skills and experience in telephone sales
About us -