Corporate (B2B) Sales Manager- Cyber Security industry develops and executes upon strategic plans to expand and enhance business opportunities for Data Space Security. The incumbent understands Cyber Security requirements and aspirations of Dataspace's existing and potential customers' risk and compliance environments that customers operate. This individual then designs new or improves existing products and services within Cyber Security domains that materially improve customers’ cyber risk profiles.
The incumbent will work closely with teams of DataSpace to synergies on service capabilities and product selection to continuously improve Cyber Security offerings.
Work Location: Kolkata
- Develop cyber services offering strategy for DataSpace Security
- Develops and regularly updates formal opportunity review, including but not limited to strategic plans, ideas on customer acquisition strategy, win themes, RFP preparation, gap analysis and strategy to overcome identified obstacles for target opportunities.
- Responsible for opportunity hunting and recommendation of DataSpace products/services footprint at new customers
- Identifies and drives external partnerships with leading technology providers, security vendors, and other third parties that can bring value to DataSpace proposition,
- Presents progress on opportunities and results of efforts to leadership regularly.
- Develops relationships with vendors/partners and uses those relationships to develop and strengthen DataSpace’s Cyber services/products offering with key customers.
- Analyses opportunities and provides leadership with various options and the best strategy to secure wins.
- Works closely with multiple stakeholders within DataSpace and potential customers to influence the final requirements of the target opportunity, including executives, program leads, project leads, technical experts and procurement.
- Participates as a subject matter expert in conjunction with the team DataSpace throughout the proposal process.
- Secures/prepares certain proposal elements, such as past performance and diverse business inclusion plans, in anticipation of RFP requirements.
- Represents the company at external business networking opportunities, conferences and events.
- Identifies Cyber Security industry trends, and customer purchasing patterns and develop a specific offering to help sales teams capture a greater share of the business.
- Facilitates prototypes and conducts proof of concept feasibility studies; cost/benefit analysis; reviews contract and service level requirements, etc.
- Assist with cybersecurity capabilities assessments based on client organization’s requirements.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by continuing education, professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- Bachelor’s degree. BBA/MBA in Marketing (Preferred)
- 4-5 years of experience in the Information Technology Industry
- 2-3 years Experience in BDM/ Direct Sales B2B-Cyber Security Operations - IT Industry (preferred)
- MS Office experience (preferred)
- Skilled in building and growing strong service business models with pre-determined company margins while representing the team and ensuring strategy and target revenue/margins are reached.
- Has strong knowledge of Cyber Security areas, especially in cyber capabilities development, information security architecture, information security engineering, or cyber operations management
- Experience in hunting new business opportunities
- Experience in supporting RFP process, proposal management, creating and delivering presentations
- Understanding of overall security technologies and services and the key vendors in the security market
- Familiarity with the NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Has a proven capability to analyze existing products and infrastructure, understand how to leverage existing investments and introduce best-of-breed, emerging infrastructure.
- Ability to quickly gain an understanding of the customer organization’s strategy, business environment, and long-term business goals.
- Proven ability to anticipate the future of customers' security and compliance challenges.
- Demonstrated ability to thoroughly evaluate & recommend strategic software, and/or hardware acquisitions, and service improvements.
- Quickly learn and understand the customer business environment and match a management style that aligns with the customer's expectations.
- Quickly build trusted relationships with key personnel, to deliver results leading to successful customer relationships.
- Reflect on the highest possible ethical and moral standards.
Only look for candidate having experience in IT industry (mandatory)