- Demonstrate, present and promote services to salons, spas & gyms (Beauty & Wellness Industry)
- Should have excellent verbal & presentation skills
- Knowlege of local language is a must
- Should be inovative and target driven
- Willing to travel
- Demonstrate honesty & integrity
● Own and drive early sales cycles, develop playbook to succeed and scale sales within identified market segment
● Develop and execute a scalable Go To Market that could be partnership or field sales led ● Own end to end sales process from lead generation to contract closure
● Ability to work effectively with marketing function (product marketing, demand gen, branding)
● Own the company brand in US and all associated market development activities 5-10 years of digital marketing enterprise sales experience, of which at least 4+ years of selling enterprise SaaS
● Ability to build and lead sales teams
● Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales commitments
● Deep appreciation of technology and its ability to create value – especially in areas of big data analytics, machine learning and personalization
● Founder or start-up experience is a plus
What it requires to do the Job:
- Overall Experience: 2-5years.
- Sales & Business Development Experience: Minimum 1 year of Overall Experience
- Background in Tech Sales or Restaurant Industry Relationships is added Advantage
- Proactive and self-driven
- Good Presentation and relationship skills
What you will be doing:
- Build and Lead a Sales Team.
- Understanding the Uengage Products and imparting the same Knowledge to Team Members
- Develop Relationships and Business with Key Accounts
- Track The Sales Growth and P&L at City Level
- Track and help in growing the Sales of Team Members
- Multi-Outlet Restaurant Chains
- Single Outlet Restaurant Brands
- Grocery Stores
1.Food Ordering Apps
Uengage Products for Target Market:
2.Food Ordering QR Codes and websites
3.CRM and Marketing Automation Tools
4.Rider Tracking Platform
5.3rd Party Rider Services
What you will be getting
Best is industry Financial Renumeration
Great Perks + Performance bonuses altogether
Flexible working hours
Great Team to work and chill with
Accelerate customer adoption of Business • Analytics / RPA / DevOps etc. • Services Business • Understand customer preferences adequately, • Be able to handle discussions independently with the client • Present offerings to CXO level audience • Be comfortable with the fact that the business is composed of many small deals • Being a business that is composed of small and mid-sized ARRs • Execute for closure in the week/ month and plan for the quarters ahead • Are natural team players • Work closely with the OEM team and Partners to ensure success across all • service lines.
Job Title: Telecalling Executive
Work from Office - Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur
- Telephonic Sale Conversion from given leads of potential buyers.
- Candidate will be pitching an Ed-tech program i.e. Digital Marketing Course
- Handle objections by clarifying, convincing, and working through differences to a positive conclusion with prospective and present clients.
- Making use of a platform like Business WhatsApp to create a personal touch with buyers.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Submit daily progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continue to enhance the company’s performance.
Functional Area: Telecalling, Client Communication, Lead
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Rs. 10,000/- -Rs. 20,000/-
Experience: 3 Months - 12 Months
Education: Graduation or relevant
- The position is responsible for manages and directs an E-commerce sales force to achieve sales and profit goals.
- Develop ecommerce sales strategies to meet revenue and growth targets
- Implement and utilize analytics to track sales trends and identify opportunities for growth
- Conceptualize digital marketing initiatives, analyze data and measure results
- Partner with brand to leverage all marketing opportunities on platforms like Big basket, Grofers, Flipkart, Swiggy, Amazon, Nykaa etc.
- Create and manage product descriptions for online marketplace platforms
- Pioneer and create new opportunities with ecommerce accounts, identifying white space and marketing opportunities to generate sales
- Build a trust and foster a relationship to be recognized as a premium ecommerce supplier
- Conduct extensive online research, at all times understanding marketing and sales strategies from all major ecommerce retailers
- Actively participate in scheduled internal weekly and annual sales meetings, preparing in advance to share relevant and beneficial information
Roles and Responsibilities
Looking for young and aggressive candidates who would like to build their career in the field of software sales.
As an Inside Sales, the following are the main responsibilities:
- Creating, maintaining a list/database of prospective clients (Data mining)
- Generate leads and identifying the potential requirements at educational organizations
- Coordinate with the Technical & Operations Team to onboard new clients,
- Manage all existing and new accounts in a designated sales territory, ensuring clients needs are met
- Develops and executes sales presentations to potential clients
- Maintaining and updating CRM with last known status of leads, appointments
- Accurate reporting on leads, forecasting, and KPI
- Meet weekly & monthly targets
Required Skills & Experience:
- Action and results-oriented attitude.
- Capable of developing a strong business case for the potential clients
- Experience using MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint & Excel.
- Good Communication skills (written & verbal) and a positive attitude
Perks and Benefits
Performance benefits & Incentives
(Outbound Sales Specialist)
Experience - 3 to 4 years
Location - Pune & Bangalore
We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Specialist who thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. If you're someone who loves travelling and has a strong desire to make a career in IT Sales, then you have reached the right place. The ideal candidate should have the hunger to perform consistently and meet expectations. You must be comfortable meeting end customers and discuss and understand mobility requirements.
The individual role that you’ll play in our team:
- Establish and meet annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume for direct & through partner accounts.
- Meeting end customers to discuss their IT Mobility needs and requirements, Should be able to map customer organigram and propose the solution based on needs.
- Should be able to manage OEMs/Reseller/System Integration Partners for product promotion and push for targets.
- Should be ready for Travels within South India regions.
- Manage existing and potential new accounts as well as provide sales support to distribution partners to participate in closing and order or to facilitate and add value to the selling process.
- Should be a team player and working with Internal stakeholders/Allied teams.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture new customers
- Should be good at communication, Knowledge on using CRM is an added advantage.
- Maintain records of all sales leads and customer accounts
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer's specific needs.
- Develop and sustain knowledge of Product features,offerings and associated technologies.
- You will need to be proactive and manage your own sales pipeline.
What we want to see in the potential Candidate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills
- Great listening skills and a desire to learn proper consultative selling techniques.
- Sound knowledge of IT Mobility industry
- Self starter
- High-energy and positive attitude
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new information in customer-facing scenarios
- The ability to write reports and proposals
- The capacity to work well on your own or in a team
- The ability to manage your time and plan your day effectively
- Should have prior experience with a B2B product company
- Has good experience in SAAS B2B sales would be an added advantage
- MDM Domain understanding would be an added advantage.
Scalefusion (formerly known as Mobilock Pro): (Our Flagship Product)
Scalefusion MDM allows organizations to secure & manage endpoints including smartphones, tablets, laptops, rugged devices, mPOS, and digital signages, along with apps and content. It supports the management of Android, iOS, macOS and Windows 10 devices and ensures streamlined device management operations with InterOps. Fusion of Endpoints at Scale.
ProMobi Technologies provides a leading Mobile Device Management Solution under the brand Scalefusion. The solution allows organizations to manage Android and iOS devices from the cloud. It offers modern mobile device management (MDM), application management (MAM) and content management (MCM) experience for corporate-owned devices. Renowned organizations from startups to Fortune 500 trust Scalefusion for their Device Management.
We are seeking a driven, self-motivated sales executive to join our growing organization. In this position, you will be responsible for pursuing sales opportunities through traditional channels and by utilizing new technology and communication software to reach new prospects. Strong interpersonal skills and a customer-focused approach are a must.Sales Executive Duties and Responsibilities.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities with HR Managers in various industries
- Build network of HR Consultants and spheres of influence in order to grow prospect lists
- Listen and draw out the concerns/problems of others to identify possible solutions
- Identify the traits of the ideal customer and seek to find others with the same traits
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Set up meetings with potential clients Prepare and deliver presentations on products/services
- Prepare and report on goals, sales, and prospects
- Participate in events and conferences on behalf of the company Negotiate and close deals; handle complaints or objections
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Proven experience as a sales executive or relevant role ( Freshers can Also Apply)
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, MS Excel
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, second language a plus
- Experience with customer relationship tools
- Ability to travel