Jamboree is the oldest institute in India and the best of its kind, which offers comprehensive classroom and online preparation programs for GMAT®, GRE®, SAT®, ACT®, TOEFL™, and IELTS™. Jamboree has 39 centers in 22 cities of 2 countries including India and Nepal. Each center follows a uniform curriculum and has outstanding faculty, all of whom are trained at our head office. Each center offers the same teaching standards and syllabus.
Position - Counselor
Location - Southern Avenue - Kolkata
Experience -0 -5yrs
- Generating walkins through cold calls
-Counseling the students for the Test Prep Programs like GMAT, GRE, SAT, IELTS AND TOEFL.
-Handling enquiries and getting the enrollments done
-Achieving monthly sales targets, cold calling/ follow up.
-Work Schedule: 6 days a week (including weekends), 1 fixed weekly off on weekdays
- Timings - 11am to 8pm on weekdays and 10am to 8pm on weekends.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Jamboree Education Private Limited
We’re looking for a result-driven SDR to actively seek new business opportunities, and engage and build relationships with potential customers. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions/options for every potential customer to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
- You will be the first point of contact for all the product inquiries.
- Communicating with customers, making calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Proven multitasking skills with the ability to handle multiple mediums of communication simultaneously including phone, email, and chat while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Scheduling a maximum number of qualified demos.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- 2-4 years as a Sales Development Representative, Sales Account Executive with a SAAS organization or similar role working for the Indian Market.
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales prospecting techniques like Inbound calling, emailing, and social outreach (LinkedIn and Other professional platforms)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience working with CRM (HubSpot).
- Fair understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging conversations and presentations
- Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Presenting the company to potential prospects
What are we looking or
- Experience in Sales and/or customer consulting
- Ability to understand and handle data sets through google sheets and Excel
- Experience: 1-2 Years
- Convert highly qualified leads into Savage members, by consulting and guiding them based on their conditions and requirement
- Assess ways to optimize the overall top of funnel lead flow at Savage by working with external communities
- Create weekly reports on work done, what worked and what did not work.
- Be the voice of prospective customers in the system
• Doing cold calling
• Identifying sales opportunities
• Closing business deals
• Following up with customers
• Meeting sales targets
• Managing customer relationships, ensuring sales growth
• Explaining the products to the customers
Sarcon is a leading edge VIrtual Events company. We are looking for a driven, result-oriented, seasoned sales executive to accelerate growth.
You would be responsible for the international sales of our B2B SAAS products. The products are cloud based and can be sold remotely in any geography.
- Reach out to prospects via LinkedIn, Email, Calls etc
- Set up Appointments, and present product demo
- Send over proposals and successfully close deals
- Take ownership of your sales pipeline and maintain meticulous logs of sales activity
- Guide customer into customer success in partnership with the Customer Success team
- We work in the event technology space so connections with event organizers/ event managers is a big plus.
- Prior experience with B2B Software sales - a must.
- Bonus - Prior experience in managing teams
- You must atleast have 4 years of experience in B2B SaaS sales experience or have connections in the events space to be considered.
What we are: Established in 2015, Zedbee is a start-up with IIT Madras as an R&D partner. We offer IoT enabled Energy Management Solutions for Factories and Building Management Solutions which covers energy savings, air quality, comfort, safety, security and anything a client wants the building to express. With PAN India presence, we have grown 6X times this financial year. We provide end to end solutions that includes hardware, software, cloud and visuals dashboards using ML/AI as required. Backed by investors like IAN, Keiretsu and Stanford, Zedbee’s key differentiators are:
• Data aggregator and Controller - Ease of installation (wireless & plug and play)
• Self-learning algorithms - Performance improvement with scale
• ZB IoT Platform - Expandable to new applications
What we offer:
• Exceptional opportunity to manage multiple facets of business and learn from true industry innovators.
• Be a part of an exciting team that continuously experiments new things despite being frugal.
If you are the few who get on the floor, roll up sleeves and deliver results, you are the one we are looking for!
• Any Diploma or Graduation, Post Graduation in Management, Marketing, Sales or similar
• Experience working with Factory Automation, Energy Management Solutions/IOT Solutions or selling any similar product to factories/ SMEs and Manufacturers across South India or Chennai.
• Good reach to SMEs of India - May be direct/Forums/Distributors/Association
• Ability to sell automation / IoT products
• Capable of managing ~ 80 - 100 leads per month with closure rate of ~ 5%
• Should have good knowledge about SaaS / Subscription business.
• To promote, sell and develop service offers activity to Industries focused to SMEs/Factories across India or specifically any region
• Approach customers key players to secure orders. The objective is to integrate the hardware and software products available and Automation Combine product basket while offering technically feasible solutions in Energy management systems.
• Develop long term customer relationships and maximize account penetration and customer retention.
• Generate orders and work on increasing revenue and customer base
For Females Category
Excellent Verbal Communication Skills
We are currently looking "BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE" for our branch office in Noida, UP.
It is a sales position responsible for developing, maintaining, and growing business within the IT/Engineering niche.
Activities include client development, meeting sales objectives, obtaining requisitions/job orders, building relationships, penetrating client accounts and ensuring delivery.
Desired candidates profile:
The candidate must possess a proven ability to prospect, develop business and build relationships.
- 0-5 years of experience as BDE/BDM.
- In addition, they must demonstrate a strong customer focus and personal leadership and solid negotiation and presentation skills.
- Individuals experienced in sales and account management who are persistence and have a strong drive to win over new clients and build new business are the best fit.
- Employee friendly Corporate Work culture
- Excellent Salary structure
- Day Shift with Saturday and Sunday fixed Off
- Best in class infrastructure
- In-House Meals are available.
- Strong recognition for our employees, giving them excellent career path.
Company Website links:
This requirement is for an Inside Sales Experienced Professional
Must have experience working with Customers with India/MEA/USA markets
Proficient in Microsoft Office tools and applications.
Prospect call preparation including company background research and other pertinent lead or prospect information
Track and record opportunities into CRM daily; maintain a clean pipeline daily
Work closely with the demand generation team to ensure quality and feedback,
Qualify leads based on BANT parameters, Send proposal, Demo and take the deal to closure
Understand target customers business needs, and accurately articulate OneDirects' value proposition at all level
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- MBA will be a plus
- Previous experience into Inside Sales
- Experience with lead generation, prospecting and CRM systems
- Excellent Communication skills
- Software/Solution Sales background is preferred
- Revenue quota is a must
- Must be a team player
- Strong work ethic and sense of commitment is a MUST
· Good Command on English
· Good personality
· Knowledge of Computer
· Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation
activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies.
· Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
· Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions
and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals.
· Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts.
· Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at
client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences.
· Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Sales force,
CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information.
· Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the
client through the closing process.
· Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or
exceeding annual sales goals.
· Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software.
· Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and
long-term business development plans.
Business Development Executive
We are looking for an energetic, well-spoken business development executive to contribute and join the growth of our company.
Business Development Executive Responsibilities:
- Familiarizing yourself with all services offered by our company.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, referrals, cold calling, email campaigns, and social media campaigns
- Write a pitch for email and social media
- Schedule appointments with interested clients
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Collating and maintaining client information in the database.
Business Development Executive Requirements:
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives
- 3 - 5 years of relevant work experience in business development or similar field preferred.
- Extensive sales experience.
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable services.
- Great networking skills.
- Demonstrated and proven sales track record
Nice to Have
- Degree in marketing, business administration, or similar.
- Strong IT Skills and knowledge of Cloud
Perks and Benefits
- Unparallel incentives!
- Growth (Guess what? You need not wait for a year to grow. Perform Well, Grow