Hamleys is not just a Toy Store but an entire Toy experience. Currently there are more 125 stores in India and we are present in more than 20 countries. 365 days of play is the brand philosophy of Hamleys. At Hamleys we believe in giving our customers an Instore experience that helps him build memories for lifetime.
Job Title: Fun Consultant
- Warmly welcome and approach each customer – customer’s inclination to shop starts right from the first step & eye contact.
- Believes and lives the attitude of “Sheer customer delight” – go beyond
- To efficiently adhere to all “company procedures and policies.”
- To work with the team to achieve award winning “customer service.”
- Contribute to achieve store KPIs.
- Utilize the knowledge of trends and guide each customer on “what suits better” – in line with the customer needs, individuality and product range.
- Believes and lives the attitude of “Sheer customer delight” – go beyond
Desired Skills & Abilities
- Superior understanding of Indian retailing and global trends.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills - understand customer needs
- Good at relationship building - conversion to sales
- Ability to follow brand and store guidelines
- Good operations experience – receiving stock, inventory keeping, cash handling etc.
About Reliance Brands Ltd.
goal is to improve the sales and profitability of businesses to drive sustainable growth.
Visit - stores.xoxoday.com so the interview call is more meaningful.
● PL ownership: Drive and ensure 100% achievement of the targeted sales numbers of the category.
● Ensure Profitability by negotiating the best category margins, securing marketing support from
brands, and focusing on delivering the budgeted top-line and bottom-line.
● Assortment planning: Ensure we have a competitive catalog compared to other players across
brands and sub-categories.
● Customer Experience: Anticipate and create solutions for customer pain points. Should be able to
resolve customer escalation and deliver on the expected NPS for the category.
● Category marketing: Create weekly, monthly, and quarterly calendars Have joint marketing plans
signed off with partner brands, execute the plan in coordination with the internal team
● Operational efficiency: Work with cross-functional teams like CS, Finance, Sales to ensure a
smooth functioning system and to be able to deliver on the required set of parameters measured
across each function
● Working with customers and merchandisers and finding new ways of expanding product
● Responsible for demand and supply planning both sides of the business and planning marketing
and sales strategies for the category growth.
● Joint Planning with Product / Sales and Marketplace team: Work closely with the marketplace
team to ensure sufficient visibility to our products and jointly participate in the marketing events
conducted on the platform.
Following skills are mandatory:
1. 3-7 years of experience in global category roles, preferably digital categories.
2. Hands-on in Sales, Operations, and Category Management.
3. Strong analytical aptitude in problem-solving, multi-tasker, critical thinker, and tactical
executioner with a proven track record of finding solutions to business problems.
4. Good communication skills / Good analytical skills along with sales/marketing knowledge.
5. MBA from reputed colleges would be preferred
6. Team management experience will be a plus, its cross-functional role.
7. A strategic thinker along with a growth mindset will be a right fit
What you can look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts,
yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work.
Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai,
Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1-2 years of experience working in sales, marketing, and/or consulting.
- Experience leading sales organizations and delivering business performance.
- People management experience.
- Lead, grow, and coach a team of business development consultants with great sales leadership and culture of performance. Provide leadership, inspiration, mentorship, and career development to members of your team.
- Work closely with the team to uncover and identify growth opportunities via understanding clients’ business models and objectives. Coach team to serve as trusted advisors to deliver best solutions, solving clients’ business challenges and cultivating relationships with clients’ executives through in-person and phone based meetings and other communication channels.
- Lead strategic planning and projects to identify key growth opportunities in the Indian market, including quantitative analysis, industry research, and defining go-to-market plans.
- Drive exceptional collaboration across internal partner teams and leadership critical to your team’s success, building alignment and maximizing joint impact of teams toward common goals of great customer experience and sustainable business growth.
We have a farm at Denkennikottai, Tamil Nadu where we grow varieties of Roses and Fruits. We want to sell flowers to Apartments on a subscription basis. Need a Sales and Marketing person who would be talking to residents of apartments and should be able to sell flowers. And deliver the flowers to certain collection points (It is not a door-to-door delivery)
- Visit apartments and talk to people to generate leads to sell bunches of flowers on a weekly/monthly/yearly subscription basis.
- Should be able to visit the farm (around 70Kms) and collect flowers once a week.
- Deliver the flower bunches at different collection points
- Talk to supermarkets and other stores to establish collection points near the apartments
- Should be fluent in Kannada and English
- Must have a vehicle to travel to the farm
- Should be from Bangalore
- Must be dynamic and good at interacting with people
- There will be a fixed salary of 10k to 12k
- There will be commissions based on new sales
- Petrol expenses will be reimbursed for the farm visit
We are on the lookout for a dynamic and driven individual for the role of Pre Sales Executive.
What will you do every day?
- The role requires a good blend of technical, product, and interpersonal skills with a passion to provide every necessary support to the front-end sales team to close large-scale enterprise deals.
- You will, on a day-to-day basis, work with various external clients & internal teams trying to bridge the gaps between solutions & selling.
- You will also come up with different collaterals which will help scale up the complete process across industry and geography.
- Understand client needs and business challenges to architect a workable solution with a convincing value proposition by collaborating with multiple cross-functional teams
- Manage relationships and with some of NeuroTags' largest strategic accounts and work closely with their teams to achieve the business objectives
- Use the domain & product experience, coupled with sales expertise, to craft sales pitches, client-specific collaterals, and demos for the sales team
- Manage the entire proposal lifecycle which will include scope finalization, solution review, commercials, and proposal submission.
- Analyze market data to determine the ideal customer for NeuroTags' solutions.
- Own the platform demos & Proof of Concepts. Understand the business use case, and create prototypes for the client
- Responsible for identifying opportunities and giving feedback to the product team to ensure a differentiated product roadmap
- 1-3 years of experience in Pre Sales/ Sales.
- Demonstration of critical product and consumer thinking during his/her career.
- Should be comfortable to do technical writing & creating impactful presentations
- Has a good understanding of SDKs and APIs and a good ability to troubleshoot issues
- Excellent communication skills and experience dealing with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in managing a team will be a plus
Residential projects or site sellings.
Sales and marketing
Responsibilities for Sales Manager
- Set sales goals, compare performance to goals, and adjust goals as needed
- Assess current team processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement them
- Develop individual quotas and assign territories for team members
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts
- Coach, mentor, and provide feedback to team members
- Foster a competitive yet collaborative team environment
- Assess individual performance through observation and measurement, and suggest corrective actions as needed
Qualifications for Sales Manager
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 0-5 years of experience in sales
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to lead a team to meet quotas
- Excellent leadership skills
- Experience setting sales goals
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Deep understanding of CRM systems and best practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
What is the role?
You will be primarily responsible for creating the sales lead funnel across targeted geographies like USA, EMEA, APAC. This role will manage a team of SDRs and will need an experienced combination of demand generation, ABM, and SaaS sales expertise.
- Develop, maintain, and execute demand generation plans aligned with business goals.
- Prioritize and group prospects according to opportunity, buyer need, persona, solution and buying cycle.
- Partner with the marketing team to develop full-fledged demand generation campaigns.
- Identify the most effective marketing messages, value proposition, collaterals, channels for personas, and key accounts in the regions.
- Plan and execute ABM strategy for all products & geographies.
- Managing, training, and motivating SDRs to drive revenue growth.
What are we looking for?
- MBA with 5+ years of experience in SaaS-based B2B demand generation or ABM roles.
- The candidate should be an expert in Hubspot.
- Looking for an experienced candidate in the USA market.
- Prior team handling experience is a must.
- Expertise in handling CRM, drip campaigns, sales automation tools, and outbound lead generation techniques.
- A keen eye on data, analytics, and insights to drive revenue targets.
- Hands-on experience in sales pipeline management and top of the funnel metrics.
Whom will you work with?
You will work as part of the Sales team and report to the Sales head.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
You are requested to come for a round of interview with your updated resume & photograph. Experienced candidates need to get their latest ctc break up or salary slip.
Please find the interview details below.
Contact person name: Chetna Kumari
Available days for walk in: Monday to Saturday.
Time: 11 am to 5 pm
Address: Suma Soft Pvt Ltd, Office No:- 601 A/B, 6th Floor, Beta-1, Giga Space IT Park, Viman Nagar, Pune- 411014.
Note: Candidate must be graduate and if not graduate then he must hold relevant experience of at least 6 months.
Candidate must also have PAN card and Aadhar Card.
Candidate must be graduate. If not graduate then he must hold around 6 months of relevant experience.
We have both day and night shifts.
No night shift for female candidates.
6 days working.
Engineering graduates of passing year 2018 & 2019 are not preferable
First Come First Serve Basis
Company: Suma Soft Private Limited,
Experience: 0 - 3 years
Salary: Rupees 1,00,000 to 2,50,000
Urgent Opening for Tele Sales Executive (Freshers)
First Come First Serve Basis
Kindly carry your Resume and photograph
Suma Soft Private Limited
Suma Soft is a Leading Technology Services Company with legacy of 18+ years.We deliver benchmarked services & solutions for BPO, Software Development, Technical Support and Cyber Security to global clients. With a growing strength of 1500+ employees located across Pune, Nashik & Coimbatore. Currently we are hiring for our Viman Nagar Branch. Interested candidates can come between 11 am to 6 pm Monday to Saturday from 12th November,2018 to 31st December,2018 Suma Soft Pvt Ltd: Office No:- 601 A/B, 6th Floor, Beta-1, Giga Space, Viman Nagar, Pune- 411014.
Thanks & Regards
HR Team - Suma Soft Pvt Ltd.
Giga Space , Beta -1
6th Floor,Viman Nagar, Pune