Essential Criteria:-We therefore welcome candidates who meet the below criteria:
· Must have website Process Experience (International Outbound Voice)
· Must have minimum 4 Years of International BPO exposure
· Must be in same Role (Team Leader/ Supervisor /Accounts Manager) in Web Process
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Good facilitation & Leadership skills
Salary: Best in Industry
NOTE : CANDIDATE MUST BE FROM KOLKATA ONLY. OUTSTATION CANDIDATES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE
For Queries: Please contact in between 11 to 6 pm only Monday- Friday
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Lead Human Resource
About MET Technologies pvtLimited
Position: Area Sales Manager - Anesthesia and Emergency products
Experience: 3 - 8 years
- Responsible for the sale of the company's products within an assigned territory or geographic region.
- Identify KOL's in the respective coverage area and notify RSM/ZSM
- Direct the day to day management of product aspects, marketing programs and Marketing/sales support in the coverage area.
- Sales growth facilitation by conducting daily calls on physicians, hospitals, clinics and other organizations that require medical device products as well as scientific instruments that focus on patient care and/or diagnosis.
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Kaikondrahalli, Bangalore
Position Type : Fulltime
Salary Range: CTC of 4.8 lpa (3 lacs fixed + 1.80 lacs variable, few employees can earn even 25,000 as monthly variables) Employee Value Proposition:
• Employee health insurance of Rs 1 lakh per year. Premium is paid by the company.
• Employees get free lunch and snacks.
• Monthly reward and recognition to outstanding performers.
• Employees get promotions every 6 months basis of performance. Outstanding performers can qualify for promotion every quarter. So an employee can get promoted up to 4 times a year. Every promotion results in a change of designation and a salary increase
• Accelerated career growth of employees and one can become UH in another 3 months)
• Regular team parties and Annual Day outings for all employees.
Experience: 2 to 4 years
- Technical background or qualification is preferred but not mandatory.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Sales exposure to B2B software products / SaaS products is a must.
- Understanding of technology, specifically in Analytics space.
- Ability to interact with prospects, break ice and pitch product.
- Cold call to prospects, make cold visits.
- Prior experience in social media marketing is a plus.
- Track record of getting things done, within a fast-paced and changing environment, yet comfortable dealing with ambiguity and a changing environment
- Self-starter able to work on his own initiative with minimal supervision, works well with the team and motivates them as well.
- Based on geography, need to work the shifts.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Researching organizations to identify new contacts and leads by geography, segment etc.
- Running customized mail campaigns to the leads, run follow-ups.
- Cold call to prospects, make cold visits.
- Working on targets, building the pipeline, and consistently meeting the targets.
- Work closely with marketing and content team to develop marketing campaigns to generate leads and increase reach on social media.
- Conduct interactions with prospects, identify and qualify prospects.
- Identify and evaluate emerging trends key trends in the analytics space and be aware of competitor products and offerings.
We are looking for a rare Chief Business Officer who understands the demanding nature of a global platform that demands a myriad of product updates rapidly focusing on customer acquisitions. We are looking for speed and quality to ensure the product pushes result in increased positive user experiences for developer partners and platform community members.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you'll be developing the strategic and operational frameworks necessary to grow and support the business goals this will include understanding behavioral profiling, GTM, and new launches. This offers exciting growth and opportunities to be an industry leader.
- At least a Master's degree in business, finance, and management, with an MBA preferred.
- Dedicated experience in the crypto platform with a high volume of product pushes such as Facebook, Google, and Apple.
- Be very flexible, hands-on, and able to multitask while delegating in a fast-moving environment.
- Experience with direct responsibility for customer needs and requirements.
- A strategic leader with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in long-term projection, planning, and budgeting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional leadership skills in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Experience providing leadership and oversight for overall day-to-day operations.
- Development of annual operating plan.
- A solid understanding of IT and technology and the benefits it can provide.
- Committed to the highest levels of integrity, ethics, and professionalism.
- Manage client relationships and investments
- Implement new products for Antier wealth management
- Defining the ‘Digital Roadmap’. Draft the project plans, evaluate client feedback, benchmark against competitors, conduct workshops with client advisors, draft business cases, and align with finance on available resources
- Evaluate the B2B/B4B potential of select Antier tools by drafting business cases with input from various subject matter experts and benchmarking
- Identify cost savings potential in the business through de-layering and optimizing span-of-control and remove duplications
- Assess the performance of sales teams to identify ‘tail’, up- & cross-selling potential and best practices and present insights to regional business managers
- Work together with Business Management to create a growth plan per year by reviewing footprint, past performance, industry trends, and competitor moves and derive new strategic initiatives
- Conduct various ad-hoc assessments and prepared documents for the Executive Committee, the Directors, and Investor Communications
- Deep understanding of client’s business environment, proactive assessment, and validation of client’s needs on an ongoing basis
- Lead solution development to address client’s needs and generates a pipeline for the future business
- Drive change programs adoption of selected platforms and processes across the organization within an estimated budget
- Project Management and drive key growth initiatives for the international markets as well as facilitate business decisions between senior management and regional teams
- Analyze and explain movements of market events and highlight risk changes to senior management and clients
- Collaborate with business and investment professionals and leverage the expertise of the entire organization and proactively promote multi-shoring services
- Interact with different teams across Antier for modeling and economic scenario analysis, as well as present/defend findings to senior management
Antier Solutions is a global blockchain consulting firm with a strong reputation in crypto fintech products. The company was listed among the top 30 smart contract developers in the world by Good Firms in 2021. The delivery portfolio includes Exchanges, Tokenization, DeFi protocols, wallets, enterprise blockchain, and a wide variety of custom blockchain implementations. The company's global footprint spans North America, Europe, and Middle Eastern markets.
- Obtaining and updating lists of individuals' contact details.
- Calling active and budding clients to encourage the purchase of items.
- Addressing clients' uncertainties, grievances, and suggestions on time.
- Noting important details of each conversation.
- Communicating verbal acceptances of offers to our sale
- Recording all successful and unsuccessful attempts to close sales.
- Attending regular team meetings to clarify progress and performance-related expectations.
- Conducting each of your functions with the utmost respect, regardless of others' dispositions.
Key Skills Required:-
- Good communication and listening skills.
- A polite and friendly manner (being rude never gets you anywhere)
- A positive attitude.
- Outbound call process.
Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: 12,000.00 - 17,000.00 per month
- Education: Minimum 12th pass
- Experience: 06 month-3 yrs ( Tele callers/Telesales )
- Languages are known: Hindi/English
- Designation: Telesales Executive
- Mobile phone :- Mandatory
- contact person - prashant sharma
- eight eight six four nine zero nine six one four -- send me your resume on my whattsapp
Whom we are looking:
We are looking for “No Matter What” Sales mavericks to join our amazing team in Mumbai. To be successful in this role you need to show loads of initiative and a drive to contribute to a team producing outstanding work. This is a fantastic career defining opportunity filled with variety, challenges and autonomy.
To be successful in this role, you will have
- Degree in Computer Science/any stream, Masters in Marketing and Sales
- High energy Selling aptitude with a natural flair to meet people
- Ability to create and deliver high impact presentations
- Excellent assertive and pleasant communication skills,
- Logical analytical and inference skills, ability to show the “big benefits
picture” to prospects;
- Negotiation skills for a win-win deal for both-Prospect and MOBtexting
- Identify differentiators to present solution/concept to rope in small, medium& large enterprises.
- Create a continuous funnel across the sales cycle
- End to end Sale cycle responsibility from Lead Generation to successful closure through ColdCalling
- Strategic Account Management of key clients for penetrative cross andupselling, for long term Client retention
- Create Referral strategies to mine for new business references from satisfiedclients.
- Client Demos to close the deal.
- Evolve different calling scripts and follow up methodologies.
- Understand client need and customize pitch a relevant product/solution
- Ability to cope with competitive high-pressure business demands
- Achieve Sales Targets
- Communicate with Delivery Teams as a bridge for seamless Customerexperience toclients and MOBtexting.
• Low investment.
• Entry for One Year VISA in Singapore.
• Openings in TWP Pass.
• Earn $800-$1200 & above (Rs. 40,000 - 60,000 & above).
• International career training for 1st 6 months at Singapore.
• No entrance exam/IELTS.
• Free counseling.
• Payment after VISA.
• Visa processing within 2-3 weeks.
• Transparent VISA Processing.
• Gateway to Australia.
• Arrear Candidates, Gaps are also acceptable.
• Fresher’s/Experienced can also apply.