Our client provides outdoor advertising solutions by acting as digital Out-of-Home (DOOH) advertising medium providing advertising services which are innovative as well as affordable by relying on technology & analytics. Their clientele includes 200+ brands such as Amazon.in, Tata, Cadbury, Maruti Suzuki, Asian Paints, Airtel, Netflix, TVS etc.
Founded in 2016 and by the alumni of ISB and IIT, our client is headquartered in Hyderabad, Telangana. They have raised a total of $18.3M in funding over 6 rounds. With regards to recognitions, some of them are, ‘Forbes Under 30 Asia’, ‘Star Innovator 2017', 'Best Innovator at Global Entrepreneurship Summit', etc.
As a City Head - Sales, you will be responsible for generating local & national direct leads, building and nurturing client relationships.
What you will do:
- Creating and executing a strategic sales plan that expands customer base
- Generating revenue through SMB and enterprise accounts
- Ensuring growth on target numbers month on month with a clear growth plan of action
- Tapping new segments to drive revenues
- Ensuring proper updating and maintenance of various reporting formats
- Recruiting salespeople, setting objectives, training and coaching and monitoring performance ensuring assigned tasks and responsibilities are fulfilled
- Identifying knowledge gaps within the team and developing a plan to fulfil them
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduation/ Post Graduation (MBA- Sales & Marketing)
- 4+ years in sales management within a corporate setting
- Industry background: Advertising/Marketing/Sales
- Proven track record of success in the the sales cycle from plan to close
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Superb leadership abilities
- Flexible for working 6 days a work
About Ad-Tech Company For OOH Digital Advertising
Rally-Ourbus is US based company working in the field of Bus-Mobility. Simply put you can understand it like "Uber for buses".
1. You’d be helping us promote the Charter business for our product
2. Developing this business vertical by knowing the needs of the users (B2B & B2C)
a. 70% B2C and 30% B2B
3. Create processes to improve the internal day-to-day efficiency of the business
4. Supporting the Operations and Customer Experience teams in their day-to-day to be
able to identify the needs of the users
5. Analyzing the market trends by working closely with the Planning team to be able to do
1. Having at least 1 years of experience with Business Development and Sales
2. Highly energetic and exceptional in communication skills
3. Has a passion for sales with convincing power
4. Ability to engage clients with immediate query resolution, regular follow ups via calls &
5. Tech-savvy. We don’t expect you to know how to code, but you’ll be building solutions on
no-code platforms. We want you to understand what that means
6. Strong process orientation & documentation ethic. Familiarity with excel/sheets is a
must. Good analytical skills will give you a strong advantage
7. We support our operations 24*7, and as a part of this team, you’ll be expected to work
during US hours to support our operations
8. It is a 5-day working week and those two days away from work would mostly be on
9. Growth mindset and willingness to learn
10. Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to solve the problem you’re
11. Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with a remote team
12. Understanding of logistics will give you an edge
- Working with the conference production team to develop an understanding of the event programme.
- Researching attendees and generating sales leads.
- Cold calling and selling to a list of prospective event attendees.
- Engaging with clients on the phone and developing lasting relationships.
- Daily management and maintenance of sales records, ensuring they are kept up to date with attendees and details.
- Working with the team to convert inbound sales enquiries into leads.
- Achieving monthly and overall revenue targets.
- Making a high number of calls to meet daily KPIs, to be set by management.
- Supporting delegates through the registration process.
- Experience in International voice process in sales will be an added advantage.
Glint is India’s first hyperlocal company for autocare based out of Chennai. From providing doorstep car maintenance for our customers till working closely with India’s top unicorns. We’ve created a new category of car services with cutting-edge software and best-in-class operating procedures that enables hassle free car maintenance.
At Glint, we believe in working in a collaborative environment. We practice flat hierarchy with more transparency and good flow of information.
The customer experience team at GLINT is looking for an "sales executive" who is passionate and self driven in reaching out the leads and driving customers and financial growth for the company.
What will you do here ?
- Sourcing new sales opportunities by connecting with inbound leads via calls, chats and if required, via emails.
- Taking care of the entire onboarding process from reaching out to leads, conversation by closing sales and onboarding them into our system.
- Pro-actively involve in cross selling and upselling of GLINT services by understanding the customer requirements.
- Taking ownership on achieving both financial and onboarding targets.
- Closely working with the growth team by providing keysights on the quality of the leads.
The best fit for us
- Atleast 1-3 years of experience in customer faced sales.
- Self motivated and target oriented individual with excellent communication.
- Passionate about closing deals and empathetic to customer requirements.
Skills required :
- Cold calling
- Excellent communication
- Negotiation skills
- Upselling and cross selling
- Connecting with a minimum of 80 working professionals (prospective students) each day from the leads/database present on lead-squared CRM
- Generating a pool of prospects by identifying the need for upskilling depending on the student’s area of interest
- Helping prospective students with detailed information about the programs offered through phone or video counseling & create a strong pipeline
- Ensure to meet daily deliverables & achieve weekly/monthly enrolment target.
Location(s): Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad
We are looking for enthusiastic and talented Tele Sales/ Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a
competitive and quick sales cycle environment.
• Sourcing new business opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls
• Understanding customer needs and requirements and accordingly suggesting the best
• Close new business by qualifying opportunities and securing online
demonstrations/meetings with key decision makers.
• Attend sales meetings, work closely with the team, and keep current with all product
information, pricing, and contract terms.
• Staying informed about competing products, new technologies, and services.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• 1-5 years of Tele / Inside sales experience in the B2B market with demonstrated success
in solution sales domains such as enterprise software.
• Demonstrated experience developing new business relationships at all levels of
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Strong listening and presentation skills.
• Comfortable selling tech product over calls and web presentation tools.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
• Minimum qualification: A bachelor's degree in any discipline.
• A proven sales record and experience selling SaaS/PaaS products will be a big plus.
The Dollar Business is the only multi-featured platform on foreign trade in India
[www.thedollarbusiness.com]. We are a technology company with its headquarter in Hyderabad and
regional offices in New Delhi, Ahmedabad, and Chennai. Our cloud-based technology service offering
is EXIMAPS, which is modelled as a Platform as a Service (PaaS/SaaS) product. It is powered by a
proprietary engine based on a triad of Foreign Trade Information, Human knowledge and Machine
About the Role
You will be responsible for identifying new leads, negotiations, and managing the sales activities in a very fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. In this opportunity, you will be working closely with the Wesley Clover International team and TaraSpan India team to help better optimize our pipeline generation methodologies, improve the prospect experience, and uncover strategies to create scalable ways to drive sales success.
Enterprise Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop a go-to-market India strategy for the large technology product portfolio of Wesley Clover International
- Conduct market research to find trendsetter ideas and identify new markets and customer needs
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Locate new leads and arrange business development meetings with prospective clients
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Close business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with existing and new customers
- Develop quotes, proposals, and sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- 10-12 years of proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role is required
- Proven sales track record with references
- Strong market knowledge of enterprise SaaS and technology
- Strong Interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills (verbal, written & presentation)
- Excellent organization, prioritization and time management skills.
- MBA, BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant fields
Key Account Sales Manager:
US Based MNC.
Responsible for prospecting, developing & managing the assigned Research and Applied business customers in driving sales to meet the sales & marketing objectives as well as targets.
B2B Sales,New client acquisition.
Target Pharma Companies & Research Industry to sell lab chemicals
- Looking for candidates from cable or wire marketing back ground is preferable.
- Communicate with Customer’s decision making authorities and fix appointments for sales team from data base or from other sources.
- Proactive marketing, Customer Service & Sale's support
- Sending offers/quotations/proforma invoices to the customers
- Follow-up with the customers for orders/seeking feedback on the offers quoted
- Sending dispatch details to the customers after goods are dispatched
- Arranging samples of the products to the customer as per their request
- Maintaining and updating database regularly of all the customers, samples sent, offers made
- Finding out new potential customers for products and doing sales promotional activities such as sending brochures/product flyers through couriers and emails.
- Need to have good browsing skills and hands on MS office skills
- Solving customer queries
- Other duties assigned