Job description (READ PROPERLY BEFORE APPLYING)
ONLY FOR SALES ORIENTED CANDIDATES
Job Profile: Business Development Associate (BDA)
Working Days: 5 days work week (Monday & Tuesday Week Offs)
Academic Qualification: Any Graduation
Role Location: Gujarat, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Kolkata, Bangalore
Post-training : INR 10 LPA (5 LPA Fixed Pay + 2 LPA Travelling Allowance + 3 LPA Variable Pay)
During training program of 2 months - INR 5 LPA (3 LPA Fixed Pay + 2 LPA Incentive Pay)
- You will start your journey at BYJU'S as an individual contributor working in a team to introduce and showcase the unique way in which BYJU'S-The Learning App help students learn better. You will also be responsible for mentoring these students and will play a role in their learning journey.
- Your key role will be to connect with students and parents across the country about one of the world's most loved learning apps and how it will help students learn not just for exams, but way beyond.
- This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance environment that emphasizes on spreading the BYJU's unique way of learning in your city.
- Your role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings, counsel the students on learning pedagogies and the BYJU's personalised learning journey. You will be working 5 days a week with Mondays and Tuesdays being week-off.
- This hybrid model of sales will give you an exposure to the best of inside-sales and direct-sales. Please download the BYJU's Learning App to understand the magic of the BYJU's courses which has been widely accepted not just across thousands of towns in India but by millions of users across the globe. We look forward to having you on board Team BYJU's.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 23,000.00 - 53,000.00 per month
About BYJU’S - The Learning App
Simply5 Labs is a fast-growing networking SaaS company focused on helping businesses set up professional-grade networking solutions & Guest WiFi for customers to unlock their business growth. Simply5 provides complete network solutions including Multi-location management, Network access control for users & Remote network access for all businesses including Retail, Hospitality, healthcare industries.
Roles and Responsibilities:
We are hiring for an Outbound sales representative who can make outbound calls to promote simply5 products to End-customers & signup sales channel partners
Your Day-Day Activities:
Make outgoing calls to potential channel partners & customers to schedule high quality leads for sales and improve partner signup rates
Channel Partners (CP’s)
- Bring new sales channel partners to onboard
- Supporting company's ongoing sales and growth targets by channel sales engagement
- Record new channel leads in CRM & follow up with partners to provide any assistance needed in closing the order.
- Coordinate with internal Demo, Tech & billing teams for providing support to CP’s
- Identify & initiate a conversation with potential customers
- Identifying decision makers within targeted leads to begin the sales process
- Understand customer’s business needs to cross-sell company’s other products
- Record outbound call history and customers response in detail
- Refer customers’ needs or inquiries to appropriate departments like sales, marketing, administrative or other departments
- Follow up with potential leads in a timely manner
- Attending regular sales training sessions
- Prior sales/customer service experience in the computer and networking industry
- Must have experience in outbound calling
- Excellent listening skill
- Strong communication skill
- Ability to build long-lasting partner relationship
We believe in direct ownership of ideas and responsibilities in an environment where you get to learn a wide array of bleeding-edge skills.
- Opportunity to work with the founder
- Remote Working or Kukatpally, Hyderabad location
- Competitive salary
- Friendly & talented teammates
- A fast-paced environment to learn and grow.
- High autonomy; freedom to take risks, to experiment, and to fail.
Kwanzoo is a B2B SaaS company that provides an Account-based Go-to-Market (GTM) platform and solutions to mid-to-large, global, B2B enterprises and high growth B2B SaaS startups. Some of our customers include large enterprises and mid-market companies such as Avalara, HCL, and Treasure Data, B2B SaaS Unicorns such as Blend and Highradius, and high growth B2B SaaS Startups including LevelOps, Solvvy, Unravel Data and Contrast Security.
We are looking for dynamic Inside Sales / Sales Development Representative(s) to contribute to our growth. These team members will play a critical role in expanding our presence across global markets, including the United States,UK, EU and APAC regions, by converting prospects into Qualified Sales opportunities.
The role is ideal for someone who has a knack for Sales, and wants to build a career in B2B enterprise software sales. We would ideally like to see some experience working with a B2B sales team, and demonstrated prospecting and organizational skills, with a sense of key metrics for success as an SDR.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is passionate about technology, has sold marketing and sales solutions, and can creatively consult with clients to convince them of the value we provide.
Qualifications/What we are looking for….
- 2+ years of inside sales/ IT experience in prospecting / calling in the International Market (US/Europe/Australia) is preferred.
- Bright entry-level candidates with less work experience will also be considered, provided they meet other qualifications listed below.
- Must be a Graduate (bachelor’s degree) with no gap year
- Experience in using Microsoft tools(doc, excel, ppt etc.)
- Highly ambitious, energetic and organized in their work
- Strong spoken and written English language communication skills
- Spoken English easy to understand for overseas prospects (USA/Europe)
- Should be comfortable working across different time zones
- Self-starter, with ability to work with new tools and technologies
- Experience with Salesforce CRM (SFDC) a plus
- Experience in IT - Inside Sales is a plus
Academic Qualification: Any graduation with Bachelor’s degree
(Completed on or before June 2020)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Day-to-day sales activity management using Salesforce CRM (SFDC)
- Understand Kwanzoo offerings clearly in order to effectively communicate with prospects
- Validate and manage assigned Target Accounts on CRM
- Follow-up on incoming leads through form fills or hot leads from marketing email engagement to qualify prospects
- Proactive outreach to prospects via outbound emails and phone calls
- Implement effective multi-touch sales cadences of email/call/social outreach
- Create personalized emails to engage target accounts
- Utilize social selling techniques to expand the network and open up new opportunities
- Provide exceptional customer service to inbound inquiries
- Work closely with Sales Manager and drive engagement with individual buyers and buying groups at key Accounts
- Strive to meet or exceed prospecting goals on daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Meet and exceed Quarterly revenue targets Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly reports and review
- Detailed documentation within SFDC
Note: Your work schedule will be a blend of daytime and late evening hours IST. You are expected to perform account research work during daytime hours IST, and outbound calling in the late evening hours IST to reach prospects in USA across time zones (Pacific, Central, Eastern) and other global geos
Location of Role : Remote work / work from anywhere in India for now
Here is what we are looking for: 2 to 5 years of experience in B2B sales A flare for problem-solving with strong organizational skills Have previously worked in a start-up Self-motivated individual with an urge to be a part of a revolution Engineers would be preferred
Roles and Responsibilities: As part of the Corporate Solutions team, the selected candidate will play a crucial part in building and driving relationships with corporate (existing and potential) in your geography.
A quick snapshot of tasks and responsibilities are –
- Build a healthy portfolio of partners/affiliates/agencies to drive corporate acquisition - creating revenue generating partners - Identify and solve problems, understand the partner’s perspective to ideate& recommend relevant strategies/ solutions - Structured and organised data management to have 100% visibility on every aspect of partner operations Position Objective - Manage and drive relationships with corporate clientele (existing and potential) in your city/region to enable growth and revenue objectives
Strategic Planning Act as an ambassador and representative to promote positive relationships and strong partnerships for the benefit of the organization Build an active pipeline with detailed insights for the upcoming 6 months
Operational Efficiencies: Achievement of overall sales of the region (Including Partners, Commercial Complex & Corporate) and monitoring performance (Individual) on daily basis. Acquire new customers and maintain relationship with existing ones in the region. Assist in implementation of Promotions and BTL activities in conjunction with Reporting Manager for new acquisition of customers across segments. Identify and develop new markets (Zones) in the region to drive the business targets of the region
To appoint Block Sales Managers for every blocks
To guide them and train them
To inform them their job roles and responsibilities
To promote brand in the market
To create opportunities for business development
To craete positive feedback in the market
To build a positive rapo in the market through team
To generate sales through team
To achieve sales target through team
- On-Field-Job majorly
- Preferably from Appliances Background
- Reporting to Regional Head
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
Simplilearn.com is the world’s largest professional certifications company and an Onalytica Top 20 influential
brand. With a library of 400+ courses, we've helped 1 million+ professionals advance their careers, delivering
$5 billion in pay raises. Simplilearn has over 750 employees worldwide and our customers include Fortune
1000 companies, top universities, leading agencies and hundreds of thousands of working professionals. We
are growing over 200% year on year and having fun doing it.
Who are we looking for?
This role would be part of the B2C sales function for our India / International Business Groups. He/she would
drive the new customer acquisition, customer relationship management, Operations & reporting.
What should you do?
• New Customer Acquisition
• Conversion of leads received through various marketing channels
• Preparing short-term and long-term sales plan towards reaching the assigned goals
• Consistently achieve revenue targets in line withteam/organizational objectives
• Proactively identifying cross-selling/up-selling opportunities with the existing customers
• Identifying references through the existing customer base to increase the sales pipeline
• Customer Relationship Management
• Understand the customer requirement and pass on the insights towards the
product portfolio improvement based on the customer interaction / feedback
• Key Account Management
• New account development
• Operations and Reporting
• Managing pre-sales to post-sales support activities for the assigned
products/geographies and ensuring the highest customer satisfaction