We’re looking for a talented and highly capable Enterprise sales professional to drive Simplilearn’s sales and win new business. Target accounts reside within mid to large companies in India and some of key
markets outside India. This is an individual contributor role.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of exceeding quota, closing six and seven figure deals (with income documentation to showcase their skills/accomplishments), and landing themselves in the top 10% of their peer group. They’ll have strong, well-established relationships with target clients, business and channel partners, and in general have a good sense of the digital marketing space.
Existing relationships at the CXO, VP or Director level provide a significant advantage for the ideal candidate, with the ability to manage a pipeline consisting of existing and new named accounts.
Responsibilities – Hunter:
- Close business to meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual bookings objectives.
- Aggressively prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline.
- Enhance business relationships to leverage additional opportunities.
- Work closely with Account Management to reach revenue targets.
- Increase sales to existing and new customer base.
- Works with internal marketing to develop specific campaigns supporting the sales initiatives.
- Travel to customer sites as needed.
- 4+ years’ experience in sales of training and learning solutions, with a solid connect with decision-makers
- Consistent goal achievement in highly competitive environment (top 10% performer, President’s Club, etc.)
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious operator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity
- Prove your sales success and prowess with income documentation
- Successful sales pros in this industry have proficiency in the learning industry
- Base salary plus commissions
- Added accelerators and performance bonuses for higher earnings
- Larger deals closing monthly is expected
- Only those candidates who own and dominate this space will be considered
- For more information about our organization, please go to: www.simplilearn.com
Simplilearn has over 700 employees worldwide and our customers include top universities, leading agencies, the Fortune 1,000, and hundreds of thousands of working professionals. We are growing over 200% year on year and having fun doing it.
About Simplilearn Solutions
Simplilearn, one of the world's leading certification providers, offers short-term online training courses to help professionals get certified and get ahead.