Job Description- Sales & Marketing Executive
Profile: Sales and Marketing Executive
Experience Required: 0-1 Year
Job Location: Indore
Work from Office only
Preference to Immediate Joiner
Roles and Responsibilities
● Field Promotion: Talk to people and tell them about our training center.
● Collateral Distribution: Hand out flyers and brochures to students at colleges and institutes.
● Display Management: Set up and take care of signs and posters to catch people's attention.
● Information Sharing: Explain our courses and what they offer to people who are interested.
● Lead Generation: Find and collect contact information from people who might want to join our
● Reporting: Write down what you do each day and share the results with the team.
● Bring in new business for the company and convert the new leads.
● It is a Full-Time Marketing job.
● The candidate should be a Graduate and above and above with 0-1 years of experience.
●It’s not a work-from-home job and can't be done online.
Follow me on LinkedIn for more job posts 👇
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Fxbytes technologies
We are building new-age billing and pricing infrastructure for SaaS companies. As SaaS pricing evolves from vanilla subscription-based models to more granular usage-based models, billing and pricing infrastructure needs to be completely reimagined.
Founders who sold their previous startups to Snapdeal and Gaana respectively. They have experience at organizations such as Google, Basepair, Elevation Capital, IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi and Harvard Business School. We are funded by marquee global investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners.
We are building our founding team, and are looking for:
- engineers who can optimize for quick iteration, fast deployment and having a great developer experience.
- sales, marketing and growth folks who are excited to push the envelope on GTM (go-to-market) innovation
You should be excited about learning and meaningfully shaping the trajectory of an early-stage startup from Day 0 in its journey.
What you can expect
- Ownership and autonomy: As a founding team member, you have immense responsibility. You own and drive the execution.
- Learning: You will work on challenging problems and engage in some of the most meaningful work of your life.
- You will have to figure out our Go-To-Market playbook from scratch - channels, messaging, discovery, demos, sales cycle, personas, nurturing, partnerships etc. Expect a whole lot of iteration and first principles thinking.
- We don’t take ourselves too seriously, and know how to have fun
- The health of our team is most important to us. Balance work with life - be productive, not busy.
- Being remote first, we thrive via async communication.
- Flexibility: Remote - work from wherever you are in the world; If you prefer coming to the office in person, we have a physical space in Indiranagar, Bangalore
- Compensation: We offer competitive salaries with generous ESOPs
- Benefits (for full-time roles):
- Health insurance
- Generous vacation policy
- Learning and development budget
- Team events and company offsites
- Maternity and Paternity benefits
- Company laptop
About this role
We are building our founding team and are looking for folks who are excited to get their hands dirty in a 0 to 1 journey. If you are expecting a working playbook that you can execute, we are probably not the right fit for you at this point. However, if you are excited about creating the playbook from scratch, we would love to hear from you
You will directly work with the founders.
Outbound sales are critical to generating meetings with qualified prospects. You will lay the foundation for and execute our outbound sales strategy.
The primary objective is to generate meetings with qualified prospects by optimizing our outbound sales machinery - iterating on channels, messaging, ICP (ideal customer profile), tooling etc.
- Outbound prospecting
- Find leads from databases (Apollo, ZoomInfo, etc.)
- Reach out to them (manual + automated) via different channels (email, LinkedIn, cold calling, etc.) to generate new sales opportunities
- Identify the needs of prospects, and build long-term, trusting relationships with to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Iterate to maximize qualified meetings set up
- Experiment with different databases
- Experiment with messaging, level of personalization, length of sequences etc.
- Experiment with channels (email, LinkedIn, cold calls etc.)
- Experiment with different types of collateral
- Experiment with the recipient being targeted - industry, persona, intent signals etc.
- Loop in feedback from prospect responses to emails and cold calls to refine messaging further
- Inbound follow-ups - Respond to inbound leads and automate follow-up communication; iterate on messaging/channels to maximize conversion rate
- Run custom campaigns e.g., writing to VCs for intros to their portfolio companies, writing to conference attendees, scraping forums and job descriptions for relevant leads etc.
- Set up in-house tooling to ensure email deliverability, monitor open rate/reply rate, track domain reputation etc.
- Owning the CRM: Create and update leads, set up pipelines, email templates, and automation. Fully utilize CRM capabilities to nurture leads and deliver timely and relevant content
- 1-2 years of experience working as a sales development representative at a B2B SaaS company
- The solid hustle and entrepreneurial mindset; Thrive under the uncertainty that comes with an early-stage setup
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience working with lead databases, sales engagement tools etc
- Familiarity with CRM systems and proficiency in managing leads, pipelines, and automation
- Willingness to get your hands dirty and do the grunt work in the early days
- Strong first principles understanding of business fundamentals; Ability to empathize with the end user, and understand their pain points; Ability to understand the product at a granular level
- Adaptable to work across time zones to cater to a global customer base
- Self-driven individual with high ownership and a strong work ethic
- Ability to build, manage and motivate a team
- Previous entrepreneurial experience is a huge plus
- Experience catering to the CFO persona is a plus
- Familiarity with billing systems, CPQ and accounting systems is a plus
- Not taking yourself too seriously :)
About this role
We are looking for a versatile, enthusiastic content marketer with an inclination towards digital long-form content to join our founding team. As the second member of our marketing team, you'll need to possess a strong drive, take ownership of your work, and have an insatiable desire to take action and make things happen 🚀
You will be responsible for developing engaging, high-quality, and SEO-friendly content. Your primary focus will be on creating content that attracts and engages our target audience, drives organic traffic, and promotes brand awareness.
You will be working closely with the founders, marketing, and product teams to ensure that the content you produce stays relevant, user-friendly, and SEO-friendly at all times.
You will play a pivotal role in shaping our brand's voice and message and ensuring that our content is engaging and relevant to our target audience. You will be required to:
- Write a variety of well-researched, engaging, and target audience-oriented content, including but not limited to: long-form blogs, social media posts, emailers and newsletters, repackaging video content (podcasts and webinars), eBooks, whitepapers, website content, etc.
- Develop a deep understanding of the user, their stage of the journey and intent
- Frequently conducting keyword research and incorporating best SEO practices in the content you produce
- Hustle your way to find channels to promote the different forms of content that you will create
- Set up personal processes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the writing process: Strive to get to the published stage with minimal reviews
- Ensure all-around consistency with regard to the style, fonts, images and tone
- Research competitors and industry trends to come up with content pegs that communicate our USPs and strengths to the correct TG
- Publish high-quality compelling content within established timelines to achieve outcomes
- Work towards minimizing the time for research by curating high-quality sources for research
📎 Key qualifications
- Minimum 3 years - as a content marketer, or similar role in B2B SaaS company.
We Are Hiring For Tally Customer Support
Job Role: Tele calling & Sales Supporting
Candidates Must Have Good Communication Skills
Candidates Should Be Able To Speak English Fluently
Qualification: B.com Graduates Can Apply
Job Location: Shimoga, Mangalore, Karnataka
Experience: 1 - 2 year experience is required
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Tesseract Esports is looking for an experienced, creative and passionate Social Media Manager to join our team. As a Social Media Manager you will be responsible for managing all our social media accounts including those of our owned/co-owned/shared/white-label projects and IPs. You will be responsible for developing and implementing social media strategies in order to increase online presence and improve our marketing efforts for our brand and projects.
You will be working closely with the operations and creative teams and other client staff for successful implementation of social media plans and campaigns.
About Tesseract Esports
Tesseract Esports was founded in 2015 with an intent to elevate and transform the nascent gaming scene in South and Southeast Asia into a high profile and professional esport. We played a pioneering role by being the first to launch and introduce mobile esports in the region. We were also among the first to produce the biggest and most successful esports events and gaming activations in India at an unprecedented scale, paving the way for the growth of esports in the country.
We have since gone to partner with game publishers, developers, brands and media platforms to produce large scale esports events and engagements and become one of the leading esports production houses in the Asia-Pacific. We have worked with Qualcomm, MPL, Tencent Games, Razer, Garena, Acer and several other partners on many successful live and online esports activations. We are a growing team of highly skilled and passionate individuals focused on delivering the best competitive experiences. We are headquartered at our state of the art production studio in Hyderabad, India which also happens to be the largest esports facility in South Asia.
- Passionate about gaming and Esports.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and other major social media platforms and best practices.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite & Google Suite.
- General Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet ranking for web content, keyword research, google analytics and web traffic metrics.
- Ability to plan and execute long-term and short-term social media campaigns
- Working knowledge of multi-social posting platforms such as Hubspot and Agora Pulse.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs and social media marketing strategy.
- Good time management, multi-tasking, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative and fast paced work environment.
You will be responsible for (not limited to)
- Manage, administer and grow all existing and new company social networks including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn etc.
- Create and execute social media plans and campaigns for different projects by collaborating with the content team and client staff.
- Develop and implement social media plans, competitions, strategies and campaigns to build brand/company/project awareness and drive engagement.
- Incorporate optimization strategies, analyze data and research best ways to increase traffic.
- Track, tabulate and report social media metrics consistently
- Oversee day to day management of campaigns, review success of campaigns and develop ways to improve.
- Research new media platforms, trends and industry opportunities in gaming and Esports.
- Provide feedback from social media trends and research to different teams.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with followers and respond to queries in a timely manner.
1-3 years experience in related field (Social Media Manager, Community Manager, Social Media Specialist, Marketing, PR, Communications, Gaming, Esports etc.)
What we will be excited to see in you
- Strong understanding of local and global gaming and esports ecosystems
- Social Management/Community building experience in gaming and esports field.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing google ad word campaigns
• Communication between the Client and the Technical teams.
• Writing case studies and blogs for the projects and websites developed.
• Generating Revenue & projects and closing deals with International Clients.
• Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
• Quickly understands the business issues and data challenges of client’s organization and industry.
• Creating documents like BRS /SRS and project Cost Estimation
• Identifies client organizations strengths and weaknesses and suggests areas of improvement.
• Reviewing documents for language, punctuation, and style or formatting errors with proficiency.
• Technical Recommendation and Testing.
Objectives of this Role
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Master’s degree a plus
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Established press and media contacts
This is NOT a creative writing position
- Create Brand Identity for Testing Ground
- Produce Testing Ground’s marketing material
- Produce other content-based collateral based on our clients’ project brief
- Research competitors /industry clients and extract exact pointers for us and our clients.
- Work according to briefs for the branding needs and guidelines
- Write clear, persuasive, original copy designed to get customers to BUY from us
- Strong copy editing and proofing skills.
- Experience in creating publicity/marketing collaterals
- Attention to small details
- Strong communication skills and team spirit.
- ·Strong organizational skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines, often while working independently.
- Perfect in English.
- Independent learner, can conceptualize available information into good quality content
This is a full-time role (9am-6pm, Mondays to Fridays), with a monthly salary of 363 USD.
Testing Ground is disrupting the way new business ventures develop and grow in the different industries. We help founders and innovation leads in companies figure out where their new business vertical, test demand for it from customers across Asia and help them scale it up. We hand the new to the world and new to market products and solutions which will change the way the industry operates. We also work towards creating a workforce who is able to help other companies test and grow their business model.
Testing Ground is a Singapore based startup with early satellite bases in Indonesia, Malaysia, India, Bangladesh, China and Vietnam. Joining us means that you will get the opportunity to learn from the founding members. Our founder has deep experience building and mentoring start-ups across Southeast Asia. His previous startup counts Eduardo Saverin, Co-founder of Facebook, as one of their investors. Our co-founders are experts in community and partnership development in China and Singapore as well as skilled in future oriented capabilities such as digital marketing, viral growth, content marketing and latest innovation strategies.
At Testing Ground, we want our team to be made up of people who have the ability to become the best. We practice Lean Startup and Agile. We do stand-ups and run experiments often. We have an open work culture but yet we are very focused and very energetic.
If you would like to learn and get your hands dirty in doing the work related to the latest innovation and methodology to creating a sustainable business model, this is the place for you.
As a startup, everyone in the team are do-ers and want to make a name for themselves. We are driven and open to new ideas. Join us and have a chance to craft out your own growth as well as the company’s growth.
As a copywriter at Testing Ground, you will have the opportunity to architect the copy of our collaterals, as well as play a part in envisioning the direction for our company and our clients. We are looking for someone who is always hungry to learn new tools and skills to develop great content that communicate key messages in a clean, simple way. Apply now if you thrive on watching your content come to life while bringing out the spirit of our brand.
This Role is evaluated on:
- Aptitude in contributing to our projects and proactively honing your English Language skills
- Ability to contribute effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven and collaborative environment
- Ability to take ownership of projects through all phases, from start to end
- Ability to problem solve, keeping in mind the end goal
Why You Will Love Working with Testing Ground:
- If you have been thinking of starting your own business, this position will give you an in-depth insight to what works and doesn’t in the different industries and countries across Asia.
- The firm believes that it is critical to encourage personal development to have a successful team. As such, we have a variety of online learning courses which you can use to pick up different skills and capabilities.
- You will be exposed to different platforms and tools to help you become more efficient in doing your job.
At least Diploma in English-related/Communications-related backgrounds
What we’re looking for in you:
- Desire to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Able to work independently and proactively in a team
- Strong communication skills to liaise with marketing team and external vendors
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects deadlines
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Keen eye for detail