1. Conduct thorough secondary research to identify target accounts and respective contact details for reaching out
2. Reach out to prospects by scheduling email campaigns, LinkedIn, phone calls with an objective to schedule an appointment for a product demo with the business development team
3. Engage with prospects actively to understand their business requirement and present
4. Communicate as a solution by highlighting the relevant product capabilities
5. Field basic questions and concerns about the products and services we offer in the initial engagement
6. Maintain records of all the prospects along with the progress made; present them to the management in the weekly review call
7. Collaborate with sales, marketing, and product to utilize the insights you learn from prospects to make the process and product improvements
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 17th May'22 and 21st Jun'22
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Proven experience as an appointment setter, sales representative, or similar in B2B/SaaS environment
2. Strong secondary research skills to gather information from internet sources
3. Top-notch verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
4. Persuasive and results-oriented
5. Self-motivated to think outside the box and able to navigate through ambiguity
6. Excellent time-management and organizational skills
7. Positive attitude, detail, and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Kommunicate Intentive Technologies
P osition holder will be an individual contributor
Build and manage productive, professional relationships with clients
Ensure clients are using and deriving benefits from IndiaMART
Ensure products/services in client’s e-catalog are accurately defined
Maximize revenue by upselling other services and achieve
fortnightly, monthly client retention and revenue targets
Systematic follow-up and time-bound closures
Prompt resolution of complaints
Daily 4-5 in person meetings (F2F) with clients onsite
- Prospecting, generating, qualifying, and following up on leads and appointment setting for the external sales team
- Direct email marketing/cold calling to key clients and prospects
- Collaboratively work with the sales, and marketing team to develop lead generation strategies to generate lead opportunities with prospective customers
- Initiates lead/demand generation strategies that include inbound/outbound sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Research, track, maintain, and update leads
- Develop a strong knowledge of the company’s products and services to facilitate the sales process
- Achieving sales lead generation and appointment quota
- Inside Sales
- Lead Generation
- Executive Email marketing and Cold calling
- International sales experience preferred
- Relevant IT/ERP sales experience preferred
- Cold Calling.
- Pitching to the channel partners for the site visit.
- Maintaining the database of the channel partners regularly.
- Good verbal communication skills in English and Hindi.
- Computer Literate.
The ideal candidate should be a well organized and highly motivated individual with deep understanding of prospecting and developing strong relationships with customers.
Responsibilities : - Develop and execute strategies to drive business in new and existing markets of Solar Panels / Modules.
Qualifications : - Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business.
Work Experience : - 2+ years' of sales experience (Solar Industry experience preferred) with Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Location: Ellisbridge - Ahmedabad
Salary- 25k to 50k per month
The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the Inside sales cycle. They have to know that how to generate the IT leads through Online Bidding from social media platforms. They should be confident with building new client relationships and maintaining existing ones. They should have evidence of strong skills and possess good negotiation skills.
Its not a calling profile, only we required smart work through social media platforms,
Build relationships with prospective clients who is interested to take IT services,
Maintain consistent contact with existing clients through Skype, LinkedIn, Facebook,
Manage costumer relationship pipeline through chatting,
Analyze market and establish competitive advantages in IT field
If Interested for this Please apply or share with good folks you know.
Or fill this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/u/2/d/1-2MoDA8HH0wItTuaPtLpuCmQAn2mjM0lxISwYVTvQYM
Job Description: You will begin in an individual contributor’s role, working in ateam of go-getters to help spread the Byju’s way of Learning in your city. You would be showcasing the unique Byju’s way of Learning to students and parents and will be responsible for mentoring and sales in your designated zone.
Preferred Skill Sets:
• Having a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector. • Interested in mentoring and guiding students.
• Having a knack for sales
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Academic Qualification: Any Graduation/ Post Graduation (Completed in or before 2020)
Training: All selected candidates will be part of a two-month training process under the Business Development Trainee profile at a monthly stipend of Rs 25,000. Upon successful completion of training candidates will be promoted to the role of Business Development Associates (BDA)
The first 2 weeks of this training will be classroom training followed by 6 weeks of "On- the-Job Training", both at the BDT Training Location. There will be additional performance incentives which will be applicable during the training period. Currently till our offices re-open, the training will happen in the Work from Home mode. Once our offices are open, the training will shift to the BDT Training Location.
Upon successful completion of training based on clearing the company's expected parameters, they will be confirmed as BDA - Direct Sales (at 10 LPA) or BDA - Inside Sales (at 8 LPA). Also, only after confirmation to the BDA role, they will start work at their 'Role Location'.
CTC (BDT): INR 300000 PA fixed pay+ INR 200000 PA performance pay
CTC (BDA): INR 1000000 (7 lakh fixed pay + 3 lakh performance pay) (After Successful
completion of training)
Note for candidates confirmed as BDA-Direct Sales: In the unlikely scenario where the Direct Sales Model does not resume in their role location at the end of the Training Program, the candidate will be offered the BDA-Inside Sales (at 8 LPA) role in Bengaluru. They will relocate to their role location as BDA-Direct Sales (at 10 LPA) as soon as the Direct Sales model begins at their role location.
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market's potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- At least 2-4 years' experience in sales department.
- We're looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent.