DrinkPrime is a subscription-based drinking water solution that began as a response to the unreliable supply of safe drinking water across Urban India. Over time we have evolved into an organisation that is driven by a singular mission, to change the way people think about the water they drink. Through our subscription-based model, we provide customers with water purifiers that use integrated technology to help them monitor the quality of the water they consume every day.
At DrinkPrime, we are on a mission to make safe drinking water accessible and affordable to every resident in India. We are backed by Tier 1 VCs and many prominent angels. They believe in the vision, mission and the team of DrinkPrime. With our tech first approach, we are taking up this audacious mission and believe in solving it. Be a part of history and join us. We can solve this problem together.
Purpose of the role:
We are looking for bright individuals who are willing to go out there and help us market DrinkPrime to the masses of Bangalore.
- Field marketing in Bangalore city
- Handling the promotion of the company's product
- Generating B2C business and DrinkPrime partner leads
- Conducting market research both offline and online
- Pitching to the customers
- Making day-to-day reports
- Brainstorming offline campaign ideas to develop marketing materials and hosting events.
- 6 months - 4 years of relevant working experience
- Exceptional communicator and influencer who can deliver sales pitch like a charm
- Someone who has completed education from Bangalore will be a plus
- Result driven, target centric
- Fuel charges will be reimbursed
- Medical Insurance for the employee
- Performance based Incentives
- Provident Fund
Note - It's a complete field job.
We have urgent requirement for Area Sales Manager for our client
Cpmpany delivering the best quality products and services to the customers by hiring diligent and kosher white collars so that the company becomes a productive entity and caters customer satisfaction to the last straw.
Should have interaction with Architect /Interior designer /Consultant
➢ Knowledge to deal with builders would be added advantage
➢ Good Communication skills is a must
➢ Knowledge of computers (excel/word/PowerPoint)
Required Qualification: Mechanical engineer/MBA, Marketing
What it requires to do the Job:
- Overall Experience: 2-5years.
- Sales & Business Development Experience: Minimum 1 year of Overall Experience
- Background in Tech Sales or Restaurant Industry Relationships is added Advantage
- Proactive and self-driven
- Good Presentation and relationship skills
What you will be doing:
- Build and Lead a Sales Team.
- Understanding the Uengage Products and imparting the same Knowledge to Team Members
- Develop Relationships and Business with Key Accounts
- Track The Sales Growth and P&L at City Level
- Track and help in growing the Sales of Team Members
- Multi-Outlet Restaurant Chains
- Single Outlet Restaurant Brands
- Grocery Stores
1.Food Ordering Apps
Uengage Products for Target Market:
2.Food Ordering QR Codes and websites
3.CRM and Marketing Automation Tools
4.Rider Tracking Platform
5.3rd Party Rider Services
What you will be getting
Best is industry Financial Renumeration
Great Perks + Performance bonuses altogether
Flexible working hours
Great Team to work and chill with
Rezo.ai is an AI-first and NLP-first sales & support automation platform with a mission to become the leading automation/AI platform in the world. Our team have extensive experience in AI and Automation and is working extremely hard to build a state-of-art automation platform. Currently, deployed with large enterprises to automate conversations across voice, email, chat, social, WhatsApp and enhancing customer experience.
If you are fascinated by AI and looking to work with team that uses the latest AI technologies, in a fast growing and flexible work environment with immense growth opportunities, come and join us. We are looking for people who could join who are ready to take on big challenges.
Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment.
What does an Inside Sales Representative do?
An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects & lead generation.
What You’ll Do
- · Generate new sales through inbound lead follow-up and outbound reach outs over multiple channels
- · Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest
- · Contact potential prospects through cold calls and emails & present our company to potential prospects
- · Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services and build long-term trusting relationships with prospects
- · Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- · Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and Sales Executives
What We’re Looking For
- · Proven work experience as a Sales Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role in an enterprise SaaS company
- · Hands-on experience with multiple sales prospecting techniques like cold calling, cold emailing and social outreach.
- · Track record of achieving sales quotas
- · Experience working with a CRM (bonus points for Hubspot CRM) & Fair understanding of sales performance metrics
- · Excellent communication and negotiation skills & ability to deliver engaging presentations
- · Team player with the highest level of integrity, who will continue to improve the way Rezo.AI serves its customers.
- · Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Why You Should Join Rezo.AI:
- You're Surrounded by Passionate Team Members
- You Learn About Entrepreneurship
- Big Career Opportunities
- Learn by doing
- The Opportunity of Innovation
- Enhanced Responsibility
Our client is a Mumbai based healthtech company that works in the field of digital therapeutics(DTx). It leverages human and technological interventions to cater to patients suffering from diabetes, obesity, PCOS, among others. Designed to complement doctors’ medical therapy, its programs offer 360-degree guidance regarding nutrition, exercise, sleep and other factors which help patients achieve their physical and mental health goals.
Founded by well experienced healthcare professionals and engineers this one of a kind startup is disrupting the healthcare space by offering hassle free personalised digital therapeutic solutions.
As a Corporate Sales Manager, you will be responsible for approaching corporates, Brokers, Insurance/ Re Insurance players in the market and pitching to them Company's Wellness program offerings in general and therapy areas.
- Building relationship with prospective clients
- Scheduling meetings with HRs of companies and pitching the company’s products
- Scheduling meetings with Insurance companies, brokers, TPA’s & aggregators
- Planning and implementing BTL activities
- Planning and evaluating Outreach programs
- Supporting sales activities from selling to deal closing
- Account Management including developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Minimum 6+years in Healthcare sales in TPA’s & brokers & has a network of corporates
- Experience in concept selling
- Excellent sales skills, preparing presentations, proposals etc.,
- Strong team player and negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Preferred from Insurance/ Insurance Brokers or TPA or Corporate Health benefits portfolio
Who we are?
Searce is a Cloud, Automation & Analytics led business transformation company focussed on helping futurify businesses. We help our clients become successful by helping reimagine ‘what's next’ and then enabling them to realize that ‘now’. We processify, saasify, innovify & futurify businesses by leveraging Cloud | Analytics | Automation | BPM.
What we believe?
- Best practices are overrated
- Implementing best practices can only make one ‘average’.
- Honesty and Transparency
- We believe in naked truth. We do what we tell and tell what we do.
- Client Partnership
- Client - Vendor relationship: No. We partner with clients instead.
- And our sales team comprises of 100% of our clients.
How we work?
It’s all about being Happier first. And rest follows. Searce work culture is defined by HAPPIER.
- Humble: Happy people don’t carry ego around. We listen to understand; not to respond.
- Adaptable: We are comfortable with uncertainty. And we accept changes well. As that’s what life's about.
- Positive: We are super positive about work & life in general. We love to forget and forgive. We don’t hold grudges. We don’t have time or adequate space for it.
- Passionate: We are as passionate about the great vada-pao vendor across the street as about Tesla’s new model and so on. Passion is what drives us to work and makes us deliver the quality we deliver.
- Innovative: Innovate or Die. We love to challenge the status quo.
- Experimental: We encourage curiosity & making mistakes.
- Responsible: Driven. Self motivated. Self governing teams. We own it.
So, what are we 'searcing' for ?
- We’re looking for enthusiastic sales folks who are passionate about finding futuristic and meaningful technology solutions for customers’ needs.
- To be a successful candidate, some technical aptitude is crucial. Experience with programming, software development or IT sales would be valuable, as would familiarity with the public cloud market.
- You are a person that people like to be around. You are not a CAVE (Constantly Against Virtually Everything) personality.
- “Can-Do” uber-positive attitude, coupled with a very strong client service orientation and a great communicator, at all management levels.
Are you the one? Quick self-discovery test:
- Love for cloud: When was the last time your dinner entailed an act on “How would ‘Jerry Seinfeld’ pitch Cloud platform & products to this prospect” and your friend did the ‘Sheldon’ version of the same thing.
- Passion for sales: When was the last time you went at a remote gas station while on vacation, and ended up helping the gas station owner saasify his 7 gas stations across other geographies.
- Compassion for customers: You listen more than you speak. When you do speak, people feel the need to listen.
- Humor for life: When was the last time you told a concerned CEO, ‘If Elon Musk can attempt to take the humanity to Mars, why can’t we take your business to run on cloud?’
If something similar to the above did happen but it was more than 12 months ago, you are a dinosaur for our needs. We seek techie humorists, people who can connect with people, and if you also understand AWS Cloud, it’s a super plus. But if you don’t, you better be ‘Jerry Seinfeld’ and if you are, please continue reading further….
Your bucket of undertakings
- Lead execution of overall go-to-market strategy involving business growth accountability, customers and partner engagement, marketing and demand generation plans.
- As an integral team member in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of how technology is used in the workplace.
- You will help prospective customers and partners to understand the power of Cloud, consulting on how it will help them achieve their business goals, explaining technical features, and problem-solving key technical issues.
- Handle key strategic accounts in a variety of industries throughout India. Working closely with customers, you’ll share with them the advantages of using virtual machines like Compute Engine, enchant them with the scalability of platform-as-a-service offerings like AWS Lambda.
- Reach (or exceed!) company’s monthly and annual revenue targets.
- Pass on client feedback as inputs for refining our products, solutions and go-to-market strategy.
- Be part of a client-focused organization with an unapologetic drive to ensure our clients become raving fans.
- Thoroughly understand the client's industry, their organization, competitors in the market, and business issues.
- Your relationships with customers are crucial in helping Searce futurify businesses and bringing our product portfolio into companies both big and small around the world.
- Passionate, persuasive, articulate Cloud professional capable of quickly establishing interest and credibility
- Good business judgment, a comfortable, open communication style, and a willingness and ability to work with customers and teams.
- Strong service attitude and a commitment to quality.
- A good understanding of design and the importance of a great user experience.
- Highly organised and efficient.
- Confident working with others to inspire a high-quality standard
Education, Experience, etc.
- Is Education over-rated? Yes. We believe so.
- However there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for graduate degree in engineering with sales mindset or you started your business at 12 and sold it post high school. And the latter is better. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. :)
- 3-8 years of Experience in sales-related roles. Preferably in front line sales role selling technology - specifically software, SaaS, Analytics, BPM or IT products or services.
- Comfortable working in a all-hands start-up environment - owning a project, wearing many hats to get the job done, attention to detail and strong follow-through..
- Strong work ethic, a track record of high productivity and sales achievement
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- To appoint Block Sales Manager in their respective Districts.
- To manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- To supervise sales team members on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- To identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- To work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- To assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- To conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- To contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.