1. Dealer Onboarding and Station Setup:
-Identify potential dealer partners and onboard them effectively.
-Ensure the setup of new stations is carried out smoothly and efficiently.
-Collaborate with cross-functional teams to meet station setup timelines and quality standards.
2. Handling Operations - Dealer and Driver Management:
-Manage the operations of both COCO and DODO stations.
-Monitor and optimize station performance, ensuring targets are met.
-Oversee dealer and driver management activities, including conflict resolution and performance evaluations.
-Implement and maintain operational processes to ensure seamless operations.
3. Coordinating with Vehicle OEM, Driver, and Banking Institutions:
-Develop and nurture relationships with Vehicle Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs).
-Collaborate with OEMs, drivers, and banking institutions to facilitate the sale of new vehicles.
-Ensure the timely financing and delivery of vehicles to drivers.
-Manage communication and negotiations with banking institutions to secure favourable terms for vehicle purchases.
-Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, or a related field. MBA is a plus.
-Proven experience in sales, operations, and general management roles.
-Strong leadership skills with the ability to manage and motivate teams.
-Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
-Results-oriented mindset with a track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
-Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
-Knowledge of the automotive industry and/or ride-sharing industry is an advantage.
-Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About A battery swapping company
- Own the entire proposal process: identify customers' needs, develop win themes, and produce complete proposals.
- Assess the competitive landscape and track key market trends and development.
- Provide administrative support as well as excellent customer service and smooth communications.
- Maintain the database using your organizational skills to streamline processes and clean up the data.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
About the Company:-
Our Client is a leading mid‐market investment bank with strong practices around M&A, PE, Capital Markets, Institutional Equities, Wealth Management, Insurance Broking, and Portfolio Management Services.
• General Insurance Domain Knowledge
• Increase reach and market share by adding new clients in the desired segment to the Organization’s Portfolio
• Achieve financial targets articulated in the strategic plans of the Organization in terms of the brokerage earned through
✓ Conversion of new clients
✓ Retention of existing clients
✓ Support of specialist vertical budgets
• Create potential databases from insurers and other sources
• Insurance Data Management
• GAP Analysis / Tender Bidding
• Client Management & Visits on a periodical basis
• Market Research on Large Accounts and Strategy Planning
• Updating self on Product Knowledge to ensure the right offerings to the Client
• Graduation / MBA / Post-Graduation
• Insurance-related qualifications would be added advantage
Prior Experience: 6 - 10 years of experience in Corporate Sales
• Ability to handle diverse types of Clients / Large Corporates within India
They have a funding of $1.1 M through a Series A round. Their latest funding was on Jan 6, 2016.
Designing overall sales strategy in alignment with business goals & drive the execution with the help of an agile team
Always and continuously connecting with Institutions, Wealth Managers, Family offices, and others to pitch and make cryptocurrencies a part of their portfolio
Being proactive, on-ground, hustler who loves to be out of the office and being in meetings with clients for sales closures
Understanding Institutional needs, customising solutions, and generating demand and trade volumes, always keeping client interest as paramount & looking for new projects/partnerships to be listed on the exchange
At least 10 yrs of relevant experience in the sector
Has a demonstrated history of high alpha products and/or new and emerging asset class sales to institutional clients
Has proven experience in Investment/Wealth Management or Financial Services
Must have demonstrated ability to create sales/relationship opportunities with clients, prospects
Must have excellent sales skills and in-depth product and broad knowledge in cryptocurrency
Has strong communication skills, as well as the ability to work well with a variety of people across the organization
Candidates working in Financial Services/ Fintech industry will be preferred
Bandhan Mart's Pvt Ltd,
Looking for S.O's in Profiles in Vijayawada,Guntur - Indian Location
Candidate Experience / Minimum +2 years Experience in Field sale / Marketing
Candidate Qualification : Degree(Any Group)
Candidate has to re-locate in Vijayawada,Guntur Location /When Hire the job.
- Identify new sales opportunities and handle inbound calls to follow up
- Make cold calls and emails to explore sales opportunities
- Achieve quarterly milestones and close sales
- Regularly study accounts and identify important players
- Collaborate with digital marketing/ other teammates and to work towards closing deals
- Maintain a detailed database with all information on the prospects
- Provide product demos and participate in events, etc.
- Prior experience as an Inside Sales Representative in B2B/B2C space
- Should have done a similar role in the past with a Software company, with at least 1+ years’
- experience in Technology/ SaaS product Sales
- Strong sense of communication in English is mandatory and phone skills
- Preferably an MBA or an Engineer (not a must though)
- Great sales acumen with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Go-getter, or a self-motivated person
- B2B / B2C outbound cold calling experience is an added advantage, preferably in APJ and Middle East market
Business Development Associate |Nimesa Technologies
Location: Bangalore, India
About [Nimesa Technologies Pvt. Ltd.]
Nimesa is a fast-growing enterprise software start-up founded by ex Netapp, EMC, Oracle executives,
that is looking to revolutionize Disaster Management of cloud-native applications through its
proprietary patent-pending and award-winning ADM (Application Data Mesh) technology. We are
venture funded and some of the leading banks, govt agencies, healthcare, saas, and e-commerce
companies use our product to be disaster-ready. Please find more information at www.nimesa.io.
What to expect from the role
• Work experience with different cloud services
• Work in collaboration with a team
• Guided by experts and professionals in the field and learning on the job
• Learn to sell enterprise-class scalable solutions.
• Experiencing in CRM Tools and Prospecting Methodology
Here is the ICP you will need to work on:
• North America and India geography
• B2B businesses, 100-2500 employees in size
• Selling to enterprises via an outbound sales motion
• Primary buyer of Nimesa tends to be CTO\CIO\VP Engineering\IT heads\CISO\Head of DevOps
• Users of Nimesa are Devops team/SRE engineers
• Conduct market research based on the company ICP
• Create a personalized and customized pitch for the customer
• Reach out to them through LinkedIn, email, and phone to set up an in-depth discussion with our
• Maintain hygiene in CRM
• 0-3 years of experience in demand generation through various channels, qualification, appointment
the setting, email marketing, demo products
• Experience selling to CIO\IT Managers is preferred
• Would love to be part of a high technology startup based in India
• Willing to work in US\UK time zone, if required
• Great communicator over phone, email and LinkedIn
• Consultative selling skills
• Would be ready to learn best in class sales process and ambition to grow fast
Nice to have requirements
• Experience selling to USA\UK Market is preferable
• Knowledge or experience in Backup\recovery, DR market or Selling AWS customers is desirable.
• Experience with market research, and inbound\outbound marketing is a huge plus
What is the role?
The role will be focused on the front end of the sales cycle. You will be responsible for identifying opportunities and generating a sales pipeline. This will be a hands-on position in a start-up environment, so we are looking for a motivated self-starter.
This role is for the US market with shift start time at 5 PM IST.
- Pitch the company and its products through rigorous prospecting.
- Strike and initiate conversations with high-profile personas in the prospective companies.
- Generate qualified sales lead opportunities.
- Maintain excellent data discipline.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 2-4 years of SaaS sales experience required.
- Graduate in any stream or equivalent.
- Have a basic knowledge of technology and a detailed understanding of SaaS.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well versed in using tools such as LinkedIn, HubSpot, etc.
- Be self-motivated, data driven and result oriented.
- Should have experience & comfortable working in the US timezone.
Whom will you work with?
You will work with the Sales team and report to Sales Account Executive
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
Ownership for Proposal Management, Sales Presentations, Research Management, Sales collaterals and Client Visit.
To attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
Identifying the Business opportunities, Lead generation through online, social media and existing sources.
Role may also include assisting BD head to negotiate and close the deal.
E-Tendering, Bidding, Invoice Generation, Purchase order, Lead generation, Client relationship