About the Role
- You’ll be the first point of contact for the leads that we get on our website. You should have excellent communication skills to gain the lead's trust and move them down in the funnel.
- You should be able to promote and place the company's services by mapping with the clients' objectives
- Managing both our existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations to provide the right details to the prospects about us
- Manage proposal response process, timely follow-ups, keep a close track on the prospect conversion funnel
- Negotiating and closing business deals
- Exploring new avenues to drive business
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 1+ years of experience in business development / Client Servicing or recent certification in Project Management
- You should have a strong aptitude in order to understand all our services.
- Education qualification: any graduate with people skills
About the Company
Ungrammary is a prominent name in the user experience design (UI/UX) field. We are well known for designing scalable ecosystems of digital products. Headquartered in Mumbai, we have worked with over 70+ brands Globally. Our Clientele includes the likes of Fossil Group, VMware, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Bhabha Atomic research centre, Nerolac Paints, Milton, AU Small finance bank and many more.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
- School sales : Primary responsibility is to sell to schools and bring them onboard o Tie up with schools and onboard them so that we can offer the the comapny plan to the parents in the school
- Negotiate and get into commercial agreements with schools o Upsell our other payment products in the schools
- Stakeholder Management in Schools:
- Enable the company to liaison with the schools tied up with, for close to everything from meeting the parents, doing events etc.
- Forge a strong relationship with the school management and principal and be their first port of call on anything to do with finances
- Team Building- Build a high quality sales team and lead it in that city
🔎 What are we looking for?
- Self-starter with a high sense of ownership → Comfortable to work with minimal supervision and do sales independently
- Ability to drive sales and closures → Have the capability to do standalone meetings with school management and drive closures
- Hungry to learn and grow → Passion to learn & be a better version of oneself; motivated to succeed
- Bias for action → Have the temperament to experiment and execute in uncertainty
- Hustler → Ability to generate resources to solve a problem
- Intellectual honesty → Always seeking and presenting truth irrespective of personal POV or beliefs
- Mission-oriented → Deeply care about delivering value and making an impact on customer’s lives
- 3+ years of doing b2b sales
- Entrepreneurial mindset - the ability to be able to crack school deals independently and work to get tangible results without too much handholding
- Willingness to be on the ground most of the time and doing field sales
- Relevant experience of selling to schools is desirable but not a requirement
- Becoming a part of the early core team
- Competitive salary plus ESOPs
- Work with colleagues from strong backgrounds & hungry to succeed
- Opportunity to interact with and learn from high-pedigree investors & mentors - o VCs: Elevation Capital (erstwhile SAIF Partners), Matrix Partners
- o Select angel investors: Kunal Shah, Nithin Kamat, Amit Ranjan
- Assist the sales team in generating qualified first appointments for the monthly targets in an organization.
- Prospect into named target industry accounts and build sales pipeline to drive early stages of the sales cycle.
- Assist the sales team in penetrating strategic accounts by identifying business pains, decision makers, budget, time frame and scheduling sales appointments with qualified prospects.
- Use multiple sources of information like news alerts, social media, online databases, events & trade shows to build a list of prospects who are receptive to Unbxd's products and services.
- Achieve quarterly targets on qualified first appointments and help build a pipeline for sales teams.
- Collaborate with sales & marketing teams to proactively identify and prospect for new business opportunities.
- Successfully track & develop leads till they are sales-ready, build relationships with prospects and help improve lead to opportunity conversion rates.
Key Requirements for Success
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Willing to work US hours.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales prospecting and business development.
- Experience in selling cloud based technology to the US market.
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills.
We are an AI-Powered CX Cloud that enables enterprises to transform customer experience and boost revenue with our APIs by automating and analysing customer interactions at scale. We assist across multiple voice and non-voice channels in 30+ languages whilst coaching and training agents with minimal costs.
Problem we are solving
In comparison to worldwide norms, customer support in traditional contact centers is quite appalling, due to high number of queries, insufficient capacity of agents and inane customer support systems, businesses struggle with a multi-fold rise in customer discontent and bounce rate, resulting in connectivity failure points between them and customers. To address this issue, IITian couple Manish and Rashi Gupta founded Rezo's AI-Powered CX Cloud for Enterprises 2018 to help businesses avoid customer churn and boost revenue without incurring financial costs by providing 24x7 real-time responses to customer inquiries with minimal human interaction.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Good knowledge of SaaS and IT sales.
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
Life at Rezo.AI
- We take transparency very seriously. Along with a full view of team goals, get a top-level view across the board with our regular town hall meetings.
- A highly inclusive work culture that promotes a relaxed, creative, and productive environment.
- Practice autonomy, open communication, growth opportunities, while maintaining a perfect work-life balance.
- Go on company-sponsored offsites, and blow off steam with your work buddies.
.Approaching potential leads and closing them within a stipulated time frame.
.Create exclusive distributors, exclusive super stockists and business associates for the company towards business growth.
.Guide, coordinate and make strategic marketing plans for the sales team working under his jurisdiction.
.Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
.Keep abreast with stock reports, inventory, product orders, re-order etc.
.Training personnel and helping team members in developing their skills.
.Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or a related field.
.Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
.Strong communication skills .
.Excellent organizational skills.
.Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint.
DYT - Do Your Thng, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. Our aim is to democratise social media and allow people to be rewarded for the content they post. How does DYT help you? It accelerates your career through collaboration opportunities with top brands and gives you access to a community full of experts in the influencer space.
Min 3-4 years of experience in a sales organisation
FinCRM is a cloud-based Customer Relationship Management Solution with enhanced Office Management capabilities. It helps companies and individuals manage their sales, marketing, and support efforts all from a single place. It is equipped to help businesses of all sizes build excellent customer relationships.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company's vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service, and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Proficient in MS Office and Excel.
- Great networking skills.
- Negotiation and Convincing skills.
- Reviewing client feedback and implementing necessary changes
- Technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
- Maintain monthly business growth run rate, evaluate the leakages and solve the problem and grow the business
- Liaison with multiple teams like- Tech, Product, Marketing and city ops team to execute the daily challenge
- Handling in the sales team and maximize their productivity day-to-day
- Revenue Management M-O-M, Weekly, Bi-weekly
- Maintain high standard discipline protocol for the team
- City Level seamless customer experience, build SOPS to make a smooth process. Maintain standard patients experience as per company values
- Looking for the immediate joiner and crazy in work and fond for a late-night party.
- Self-starter and proactive approach, details oriented and strive for result in every hour
- Responsible for daily, weekly, monthly sales planning
People Management :
- Leadership, problem-solving, communication skills to lead and manage a large team
- Fair understanding and skills to develop unstructured demand channels
- Strong Negotiation and deal closing abilities.
- Pedigree education background
- 3-6 years of core operations management/sales experience
- B.E/B.Tech/postgraduates from IIT's, NIT, SIBM, KJ, NSIT, DCE, PEC Etc.
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills, data-driven, and P&L focused decision making
- Ex entrepreneurial experiences a plus
2. Influence management through engagement with Architects, Interior Designers,
Contractors and Carpenters
3. Business Generation and engagement with Builders/ Developers
4. Appointment of distributors and dealers network
5. Monitoring market movement of competitors in terms of products and promotions
6. Market intelligence
7. Marketing display planning
8. Training the retailer salesman
9. Retail market coverage with retailers, direct dealers and distributors.
10. Maintaining stock of products at branches and Monitoring the Management
Information System (MIS)