Ctc :5-7 lakh
Business Development Manager
Qualification Graduate or Post graduate
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills including presentation skills.
- Must be self-motivated and a good team player.
- Must have strong decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Must have channel Sales experience in Network and Security Solutions
Key responsibilities of the job
- Identifying new business development opportunities
- Driving lead generation efforts and new client acquisition
- Creating pitches and proposals including requirements gathering for successful conversion of leads.
- Understanding and analyzing business & assessment requirements from clients.
- Responsible for Revenue generation
- Enthusiasm and passion for sales and delivering above and beyond the norm
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Inflow Technologies
We are looking to hire candidates (Freshers/Experienced) from any Graduate/Post Graduate courses for the role of Relationship Manager
The candidates should be proficient in English and Hindi (multilingual is also preferred), have knowledge of MS Excel and have experience (if any) in the e-commerce sector (minimum 6 months-1 per year) would be preferred, but not mandatory.
Working days- 6 (No week-off on weekends)
Shift type- Day Shift
Looking for candidates to work in Kaikondrahalli, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore - 560035.
CTC offered: 4,80,000 LPA (3,00,000 LPA Fixed+1,80,000 Variable)
CTC offered: 5,10,000 LPA (3,30,000 LPA Fixed+1,80,000 Variable)
Any candidate with a minimum of 6 months- 1-year experience
CTC offered: 5,10,000 LPA (3,30,000 LPA Fixed+1,80,000 Variable)
Any branch of Graduate and Post Graduate is welcome
The role of the Key Account Manager - Sales is to bring new clients to Excellent Publicity through online & offline reach out and the below-mentioned work is carried out:
- Building the pipeline: Build a list of potential clients, reach out to them, fix meetings, gather requirements, share plans and get business. While there is a team to assist, the primary responsibility of pipeline building lies with the Account Manager
- Fixing Meetings: Reach out to the advertisers through cold calls/emails from the pipeline and set up meetings.
- Gather requirement: Use the meetings to gather requirements. In case there is no immediate requirement, maintain a relationship with the potential advertisers for future requirement
- Addressing the client requirements: Work closely with the media managers to address the client queries
- Campaign execution: Execute and monitor the campaigns. Remain the single point of contact for the advertiser in Excellent Publicity
- Maintain PR: Keep putting up efforts to increase business from existing clients.
Other important skills and traits required to succeed in this role and Excellent Publicity, in general:
1. Good at identifying potential SMEs and Startups who can advertise
2. Ability to research and find relevant contacts in these organizations
3. Ability to understand client requirement and pitch relevant solution
4. Strong communication skills
5. Reliable and can work independently with minimum supervision
Roles & Responsibilities -
The business development executive will be primarily responsible for generating new business for the company alongside the Head of Global Business Development. Daily responsibilities will include:
- Lead generation via an existing network, B2B portals and other online/offline mediums
- Market research & analysis to figure out the obtainable market between the various geographies that we operate in
- Work collaboratively with the existing team and exhibit a solid pre-sales function, right from RFP, business analysis and submission of proposals.
- Identify sales tactics and close deals on a fast-paced level to gain maximum traction and growth in your success ladder
- Communicate with all the stakeholders and build a cohesive environment for teammates and the clients.
1-2 years of experience working in an IT services-based organization
Profound knowledge of systems and new-age technologies used for delivering applications in current times
Graduate or Post Graduate from any Tier 1 institution across Pune/Mumbai or other locations
Excellent written, verbal and negotiation skills
Profound email & business language proficiency to communicate in the international market
Experience in servicing international clients across USA, UK, EU, Asia-Pacific & Middle-east
Flexibility to work across various time zones
This is a full-time position in the office. But hybrid with WFH twice a month can be allowed.
What do we offer?
Growth-led inclusive environment. Ideas to impact. Good compensation but great incentives.
● Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
● Interact with prospects via channels such as telephone, email and social media with a high attention to detail
● Researching companies, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities
● Transform leads into qualified opportunities by partnering with marketing and sales to create and execute on program and outbound lead generation campaigns
● Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity using SalesforceReport on lead qualification(s) and call activity
● Have thorough knowledge of SalesIntel product and offerings to effectively communicate value propositions, handle objections and competitive questions
● Be informed about the B2B Data and Sales Intelligence industryConsistently achieve qualifies opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives ● Should be able to lead team of 6-8 Senior BDR
LOCATION: Remote (Pan India)
● 5.30 pm to 2.30 am IST (8.00 am to 5.00 pm US-EST)
● 6.30 pm to 3.30 am IST (9.00 am to 6.00 pm US-EST)
- Ability to effectively handle Enterprise sales and manage relationships at various levels with the clients and develop long-term relationships.
- Gather Leads and build a sales pipeline.
- Business Development in Design Studio
- Lead Generation
Required Candidate profile
1-3 years of experience in Business Development/similar roles.
Fresh MBA candidates with relevant skills can also apply
Must be well versed with MS-Office
Prior experience in IT solutions/services
- Generating business through direct marketing i.e email marketing , cold calling ,cargliest Linked-in , bidding portals & other Social platforms .
- Keeping bidding portal on secondary for generating leads & business
- Experience on linked-in sales navigator would be add on .
- Must have proficient communication & understand the ascent of UK/US and other countries clients .
- Able to work on targets
- Sound technical knowledge on the development of Web & Mobile application.
- Maintain business relationships with existing and potential clients.
- 1+ yrs sales experience in B2C Industry.
- Should have 1+ yrs experience in IT Sales.
1.Make 20 Calls each day to filter and qualify leads as per the program suitability
2.Conduct min of 18 zoom meetings/walk-ins each week for qualified and interested candidates
3.Conduct minimum of 10 assessments each week against the shortlisted and thereby interested for enrolment candidates alone
4.Facilitate the entry level assessment and result discussions with the concerned as instructed by the reporting head
5.Bring in 3 closures each week of meticulously either full sale value or of part payments
6.Exhibit effective client relations and bring in passive income by creating referral database
7.Conduct in person meetings with walk-ins client as assigned
8.Maintain up-to-date MIS reporting (call logs, sales summary sheet, target tracker & Selection list Superr’30). And adapt to any new addition to the list.
9.Ensure 20 closures of 100 qualified leads assigned in a month
10.Attend all weekly review meetings and come prepared with the sales review summary report
11.Liaison efficiently with back-end operations for hassle free client handling and ensure client is informed with no discrepancy of his best chances and impact of our services
12.Attend all training programs as and when requested by the reporting head
13.Facilitate new joiner training programs as instructed by the head.
14.Participate in marketing initiatives as and when required.
Be the voice of the customer internally
Understand needs - even those that the customers themselves may not realize
Stay on top of changing trends and strategic priorities through in-depth data analysis to predict customer behavior
Know the customer: Deeply understand customer behaviour, develop new customer insights
Own the business: Co-own the P&L, develop the business model, understand where opportunities are and create a viable business to service them
Know the market: Stay on top of trends in an ever-changing landscape, find opportunities and prioritize based on size, internal capabilities, etc.
Work with teams to get the best possible selection & sellers onboarded.
Own cost improvement and overall portfolio management
Manage in store promotions along with brands - make brands partners in customer communication