Job Title: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Company: ITIO Innovex Pvt. Ltd
Location: Kaushambi, Ghazizbad (nearby metro)
ITIO INNOVEX PVT. LTD. is a Custom Web and Mobile App Development Company. We are a team of domestic and international skilled developers who have broad knowledge in a wide range of technologies and frameworks for web and app designing and development.
We're hiring a Business Development Executive to join our dynamic team! If you're passionate about identifying new business opportunities, skilled at building and nurturing client relationships, and have a knack for strategic growth, we want to hear from you.
1. Identify and research potential clients and markets to develop new business opportunities.
2. Build and maintain a robust pipeline of leads through proactive prospecting, networking, and market analysis.
3. Conduct sales presentations and product demonstrations to prospective clients.
4. Collaborate with the marketing team to develop effective strategies and campaigns to generate leads and increase brand visibility.
5. Build strong relationships with key decision-makers and stakeholders, nurturing them through the sales cycle.
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in related field.
2. Demonstrated achievement in B2B sales.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations.
4. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
5. Access and industry-specific analysis software.
Why Join Us:
# Impact: Your work will directly shape our digital presence and drive growth.
# Collaborative Environment: We value your ideas and foster creativity through teamwork.
# Professional Growth: Access resources, training, and opportunities to expand your skills.
# Innovation: Be part of pioneering SEO approaches in our forward-thinking company.
# Work-Life Balance: Enjoy flexible arrangements for personal and professional well-being
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We are looking to hire candidates (Freshers/Experienced) from any Graduate/Post Graduate courses for the role of Relationship Manager
The candidates should be proficient in English and Hindi (multilingual is also preferred), have knowledge of MS Excel and have experience (if any) in the e-commerce sector (minimum 6 months-1 per year) would be preferred, but not mandatory.
Working days- 6 (No week-off on weekends)
Shift type- Day Shift
Looking for candidates to work in Kaikondrahalli, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore - 560035.
CTC offered: 4,80,000 LPA (3,00,000 LPA Fixed+1,80,000 Variable)
CTC offered: 5,10,000 LPA (3,30,000 LPA Fixed+1,80,000 Variable)
Any candidate with a minimum of 6 months- 1-year experience
CTC offered: 5,10,000 LPA (3,30,000 LPA Fixed+1,80,000 Variable)
Any branch of Graduate and Post Graduate is welcome
Role: Sr. Inside Sales Specialist
Experience: 3+ years
Location: Bangalore (Near Whitefield)
Mode: Full Time ( Work from Office)
Must Have: IT Sales/Web mobile /UIUX Designs service
The ideal candidate will be responsible for finding and identifying leads through a variety of sources. Once leads are identified, this candidate will reach out and meet with the business decision-makers to better understand their business needs and how our product could help them. Responsibilities:
• Must have worked with IT services organizations holding strong experience in Lead generation and Lead qualification
. • Hand-on experience with Lead generation activity through cold calling, email marketing, LinkedIn, Sales navigator and other channels.
• Must know how to generate leads from email marketing tools like Sendx, Mailchimp, zoho, Apollo, Sendinblue, Get response etc.
• Must know how to extract data of company & employees using all the filters in sales navigator like Industry, job title, employee size etc. & extract data using data extraction tools like Apollo, ZoomInfo, Demand base, Skrapp, seamless, dataminer, Lusha etc.
• Hand-on experience with Lead generation activity through Cold Calling, LinkedIn, Sales navigator, other channels & converting leads into sales
• Experience in creating email contents for mass email marketing, planning, and executing services and technologyrelated email campaigns in alignment with business goals. • Experience connecting with top IT executives and Decision makers of the organizations.
• Excellent communication skills
. • Ensure the accuracy of data on the CRM for leads, prospects, and opportunities.
:• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• Prior Sales experience in an IT company.
• Exposure in India/Middle East US/UK market would be a plus.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
GoProtoz is a World-Class Award-winning UI/UX Design company specialized in User Experience (UX) / User Interface (UI) Design for enterprise and consumer digital products and mobile/web/Desktop applications.
We are one of the top 5 UI/UX design companies in India with a team of passionate and creative digital product UI UX designers and developers. Our vision is to enable digital product companies to achieve their business goals with well thought user experience design strategies and eventually make the people life better. Clients include: Renault–Nissan, SONY, ICICI Bank, Emaar, Damac, PayTm Money, Licious, Mahindra Comviva, QuEST GlobalWebsite: https://www.goprotoz.com/
We are Looking for a Sales lead who will be closely working with the Founding team. Role will include mapping and planning the revenue and P&L; goals for the business unit and responsible for driving revenue and growth for the company's primary product line. Who has worked in B2B sales profiles for banks and financial institutions or experience of sales in Fintech Companies.
• Institutional Banking, Digital Solutions and TASC Accounts
• Preferably managed digital Banking and CRM applications for Banks.
• Handling and canvasing of Government accounts, School accounts and TASC (Trust, Association, Society and Club) accounts.
• Implementation of Digital products like IPG, VAN, UPI POS, POS, Corporate Banking in various institutions and corporate accounts.
· Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
· Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadline
· Identify new business opportunities and partners
· Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients
· Deepening existing partnerships for higher volume / market share
· Achieve assigned Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Targets
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· MBA in Sales & Marketing (preferable)
· 8-10 years of product / service selling experience to banks & finical services companies
Experience working with partners & generating business opportunities
· Develop and maintain relationships with clients and prospects.
· Find new business opportunities and attend meetings with potential customers.
· Monitor market trends, analyze customer feedback, and make recommendations to improve sales.
· Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve business goals.
· Forecast sales and manage expenses to meet budget requirements.
Work closely with the marketing team to develop effective campaigns
. Create exclusive distributors, exclusive super stockiest and business associates for the company and guide, and coordinate them to achieve the target towards the entire business growth.
. Observe all the stock reports, product orders, re-order etc.
.Finding new marketing ideas and improving sales.
.Bachelor's degree and experience in business, marketing or related field.
.Strong communication skills.
. Basic knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
.Minimum age is 30 and the maximum is 60.
Our client with nearly two decades of presence has established itself as the second-largest credit rating agency in India. They provide ratings in the financial sector, infrastructure sector, corporates, public finance, and MSME spaces. The company is headquartered in Mumbai and has regional offices at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, New Delhi, Pune and Mauritius.
Our client also carries out grading of IPOs, assesses financial strength of shipyards, grades various courses of Educational institutions and provides grading services to Energy service companies. They are nurturing global opportunities and have made forays in different forms with 4 partners from Brazil, Portugal, Malaysia and South Africa.
- Increasing operational efficiency, Sales MIS , CRM updation
- Completing commitments in due time frame, Situation handling- like unavailability of information from clients, bankers, etc
- Reaching target achievement : based on no. of mandates & no. of cases executed
- Maintaining quality of clients acquired & completing the commitments in the due time frame, competitive intelligence, reporting system efficiency, overseeing growth in business in various states, tracking case completion with rating group on a regular basis
- Displaying dedication in meeting the expectations of customers in order to achieve high level of customer satisfaction
- Business Development - Acquisition of new business and Relationship Management
- Achieving Revenue targets and Profitability as per business plan
- Developing business plan including Revenues target, product mix and margin objectives
- Meeting & arranging events for Knowledge Sharing with Corporate Clients, Banks & Financial institutions, Merchant Bankers
- Continuously keeping oneself and team members updated on industry happening and product developments.
- Increasing the market reach
What you need to have:
- Exhibits excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent telephone and net etiquette, Proficient in computer skills (word ,excel, powerpoint)
- Effective in preparing MIS, presentations, reports / summaries , etc.,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Exhibits thorough Product knowledge & Market knowledge
- Exhibits extensive job knowledge contributing to the business development and growth
- Exhibits strong conceptual clarity and understanding of credit ratings, rating exercise and its internal processes
- Prior experience in handling business development relating to rating/ grading products for Equity Capital Markets and/or Debt Capital Markets (NCD / CP / CD / Structured Finance)
- Working Knowledge of basic rating / grading products e.g. Corporate Finance Rating / IPO Grading/ Bank Loan Rating/ Mutual Fund Grading
- Industry and Competition Analysis
Our client works as a battery swapping network so that instead of purchasing, it allows electric auto rickshaw drivers to swap batteries and pay for it as they use it. Their focus is on advantages like earning a non-stop battery for 150 KM, no waiting to charge till 100 KM and pay-as-you-go option till 50 KM.
Our client works as an App that focuses on providing comfort to people in terms of ride sharing, ride hailing and cashless payments. Their prominent features include digital payments, trained drivers, doorstep pickup, daily affordable pricing etc.
Headquartered in Delhi, our client was co-founded by three veteran entrepreneurs who are BITS Pilani alumni.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for leading or supporting project development of new energy storage and renewables and storage projects, as well as supporting due diligence on M&A efforts of such projects.
What you will do:
- Understanding all policies and regulatory frameworks that directly impact the company’s business models
- Building and maintaining relationships with state agencies, transmission providers, contractors, consultants, etc., including mid/senior level
- Leading or supporting the promotion of the company’s objectives with policy-makers and regulatory agencies at state and local levels, including mid/senior levels
- Performing feasibility studies and guiding financial modelling of new projects and prospects
- Periodic monitoring and reporting on all projects and prospects under development
- Tracking and analyzing the company’s competitive environment, including new technologies and new competitors
- Coordinating business development activities between various departments and stakeholders
- Providing ongoing training and development to the Business Development team
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Environmental Science or another related field
- 3–7 years experience in Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Project Development or a relevant field
- Energy Project Development experience is a big plus
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- A passion for issues around Sustainability, Energy Transition, Climate Action, Distributed & Renewable Energy
- Startup experience desired
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Directly impact revenue generation
- Advise patients about the service through structured way.
- Understand patients profile & problems to explain the benefits
- Hand holding the patients throughout their journey
Business Development Manager (OEM Sales)
BE Electronics / Electrical / Mechanical + MBA preferred
Years in Automobile Industries. Handled accounts of Car Manufacturers like M&M, Tata Motors, Volkswagen, Ford, Fiat, etc. Good Market knowledge
Negotiations, Preparing Quotations, developing long term business relations with customers. Meeting Sales targets with a focused approach. Must have technical understanding of the products.
Operating Computers, Telecommunication, and Excellent communication & presentations skills.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Regular Client Visits/New products introduce / Product Knowledge/Develop business/Handling client account end to end. Regular Supply/Delivery planning.
Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
Recruiting, training, and guiding business development staff.
Quotations/Orders. Follow ISO stds and maintain records