ProCreator has grown exponentially in the past 5 years. We help companies build or redesign their online platforms to provide a delightful User Experience. Our passion for design and innovation drives us to keep learning and achieving better products. We hustle to provide the best of all worlds for the betterment of businesses by creating pleasing experiences for their users. Our clients include WazirX, Nasscom, ITC Masterchef, Zebpay, Cholamandalam, MetaSky, and many more.
Your mission at ProCreator:
Requirements to be a part of the PRO Team:
- Approach: Willing to learn every day and always ready to take on new challenges to grow.
- Driven: extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic. PS: You’re a bonafide hustler who never gives up
- Honest: High level of integrity and a strong commitment to building a successful pipeline
- Strong Stakeholder management and communication skills.
- It would be great if you have more than a year of experience working in Sales/Business Development roles. If not, we are ready to train you if you have excellent communication skills and eagerness to learn.
Why you should apply:
- If you want to play an important role in ProCreator's future growth - It’s arguable that the offered position is the most important we have. If you are looking to jetpack your career and be valued for your commitment to hard work, this is the place.
- Work with the founding team directly: You will work directly with the owner of the company, as a trusted alley to build in/outbound sales and drive qualified leads.
- Learning and Development: If learning and growing at a good pace is on your checklist then you are in the right place. We care about your growth and will provide you with responsibilities and opportunities to help you reach closer to your goal.
- There's a reason why many core members of ProCreator are still together: Every new Pro member becomes a part of this family and enjoys working here because of the foundational values built by the co-founders.
- We listen: You've got an idea that can be helpful to improve anything at ProCreator? We are more than welcome and encourage the same.
About Procreator Solutions Private Limited
Role Brief :
You will help meet and exceed business expectations and contribute to the company's rapid and sustainable growth. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
What You will do :
- Preparation of proposals/decks needed for Enterprise Sales
- Assist Enterprise Sales in charting a way through Enterprises by creating an Org Structure
- Helping farm contacts in Enterprise Sales
- Perform regular client visits along with Enterprise Sales and help identify key stakeholders
- Become an architect in preparation of solution document and project plan along with Pre Sales Team
- Marketing for Enterprise Sales Named Accounts
Scope and impact :
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Working with multiple Business Units
- Brings together and collaborates with cross-functional teams and execute new additions and high-impact transformational initiatives
What we are Looking For :
- A passionate, creative, talented, motivated person who can think on their feet to find a way around any situation and deliver
- Great at building relationships
- A self-starter and a hard worker with strong and effective communication, interpersonal and presentation skills who can articulate complex concepts to clients.
- Good negotiation skills & the ability to influence decisions.
- An individual with an innate sense of ownership & successfully works towards closing deals
- Someone with an understanding of the BFSI / Fintech marketplace, challenges, and trends would be preferred
Why Signzy :
We are inviting you to be a part of a well funded growing startup that is on a mission to create a global digital trust system with the help of technology and AI. Our mission is built alongside the pillars of respect, empathy and appreciation for our Signzy team. We are firm believers in team effort and collaboration. At Signzy, our leaders and managers provide ample room for growth by giving equal opportunity to everyone.
Fast pace startup is looking for a kickass all-rounder!
Domain - Food
- Activating new areas
- Boost sales on Swiggy and Zomato for new locations
- Handle b2b sales in Pune/Mumbai
ob Description: As a "Business Development Executive", you will be responsible for Lead generation, initial requirement analysis, scope analysis, creating functional flow documents & pre coding documentation like SRS, PPS, etc. technical and commercial documentation, client interaction and hand-holding during the project implementation. You are required to prepare project plan and execution strategy along with the Project Managers and serve as bridge between the client and the software development team. You will be handling client interaction and demos too. You can look at a decent base salary with lucrative incentives and a chance to work closely with the core team.
Qualification: MCA/MBA in Systems, Commerce graduates with relevant exp also welcome.
Skill Set: Excellent command on written English, Business/System analysis, Project price/time estimation, Software marketing
Experience: 2-4 years
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Responsible for Generating the business leads and accountability of the assigned project.
- Responsible for Client acquisition and vendor Onboarding Management.
- Coordinating and follow-ups with new and existing clients and maintain healthy relationship with them.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business e meetings with prospective clients
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, Lead Generation, Follow-ups etc.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Directly impact revenue generation.
- Advice potential leads about the benefits of our services through detailed discussions.
- Hand holding clients throughout end-to-end customer experience.
- Convert leads to profitable revenue generation.
- Coordinate with other teams for effective & smooth process flow.
- Maintain the sales pipeline and take continuous follow ups throughout the sales channel.
- Build good rapport with the clients and take feedback to increase customer satisfaction.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Time management and planning skills
About the Internship:Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Coordinating with the founders and setting up meetings with the clients
2. Pitching products to the target customers and onboarding them
3. Doing client management
Only those candidates can apply who: are available for full time (in-office) internship for duration of 3 months and have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.*
Freshers looking for jobs may also apply.
Stipend:INR ₹10000 /Month
Other perks:Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 3 to 4 Lac/annum).
Skills required:English Proficiency (Spoken) and Hindi Proficiency (Spoken)