We are hiring an Inside Sales Manager who will help drive high-quality output from our Inside Sales Team of Team Leads & Telesales Executives with 100+ members, owning their input metrics and the revenue generated from their efforts, in addition to managing team morale, hiring, training, upskilling and attrition
You will be working closely with the internal stakeholders and will be responsible for sales strategy, implementation, and process optimization.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create a sales strategy for our range of products & execute it with excellence.
- Train TeleSales Team Representatives to deliver their best in every call that they do & adhere to Company’s promises & call flow.
- Own the entire sales funnel & improve conversion rates, generating Sales Reports
- Work closely with the recruitment team to find exceptional talents for the telesales team.
- Focus on finding out the key tracking metrics for performance improvement and implementing them.
- Engage with internal stakeholders viz. Marketing, operations, etc. for smooth operations and improvements.
Who Would Be a Best Fit:
- 5+ years of experience in Inside Sales/telesales experience in a B2C environment is mandatory.
- Building, developing & leading a high performance in telesales team.
- Managed a sales quota of more than 1 crore per month.
- Is required to be a great people manager and should have managed 100+ Team members/Large Teams experience.
- Has delivered exponential growth in previous roles by turning around the sales team performance by leveraging technology with innovative solutions.
- Have exemplary people management skills with inspirational leadership skills.
- Have showcased the ability to connect with team members & lead them to achieve stretch goals.
- Has a growth mindset Identifies opportunities & has a successful track record of delivering in a dynamic & undefined environment.
- Comes with very strong problem-solving skills.
- Has proven ability to do root cause analysis, create & execute long-term sustainable solutions.
- Have very strong communication skills.
- Should be able to work with both internal & external stakeholders exceedingly well.
- Recruit Stockist/Super stockist.
- Develop Local sales strategies for market penetration for Domestic and International Tours.
- Researching and identifying sales opportunity, generating leads, target identification.
- Build new client’s database of Retail and Corporate Clients.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns and services that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Expanding business in the given territory.
- Promote the company's products/ services.
We are looking for a Client Advisory Manager to act as the liaison between our Client and Operations teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in sales or marketing besides developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting clients and achieving sales targets. It would be an added advantage if the candidate has experience in event management firm.
You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
Role and Responsibilities
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns or meeting new clients and identifying sales opportunities
- Present, promote and sell learning experiential services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executive and facilitators
- Report to the Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Graduate in Marketing, Business Administration or any other relevant field, Bcom, BA, BSc would all be considered
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques
- Track record of achieving sales targets
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Being a Go Giver
- Speed of response
- Building relationships
- Attention to detail
- Being persistent
Freshers can also apply
Salary + Incentives
MON FRIDAY Working
Sat - Sun fix off
1. Employee Management at your Fingertips. PagarBook - India's Best Payroll and Attendance
2. Management tool for Small & Medium Enterprises. Using PagarBook, a business owner can maintain all the records of their employees digitally and can get insights around the same.
3. PagarBook is free & easy to use employee management, work & payroll management software app where you can manage all your staff and employee’s attendance, record the work done by your staff and employees and their salary, payments & advances can also be recorded in this app.
4. Sms & WhatsApp notification to employees and staff about payments, bonuses, daily work, attendance & leaves.
5. The Sales would be done for premium desktop version of the application
6. Benefits of desktop application:
a. Better and Easier accessibility, also available on mobile web
b. Access to rich reports which gives you business knowledge, spend
c. Unlimited free upgrades for a year
About Sales team:
The field sales team at PagarBook is all about solving SME’s customer problems and ensuring we deliver compelling value propositions.
On a typical day, the sales team:
● drives the adoption of a premium version of Pagarbook, sold at a subscription fee per annum
● never-say-no attitude, and comes with a win-all attitude
● At the same time, a core ingredient of the DNA is customer empathy
● We should always ensure the customer is well informed of all the benefits of the solution, before we close the sales.
Responsibilities and Duties of sales city lead:
● Lead a team of PagarBook sales associates on the field
○ You will pitch about PagarBook desktop solution on field to customers
○ You will explain the benefits of PagarBook desktop solution to customers
■ Better and Easier accessibility, also available on mobile web
■ Access to rich reports which gives you business knowledge
■ Unlimited free upgrades for a year
■ The users can register on the desktop for a free trial for 7 days
■ Expense manager
■ Bulk update features
○ Sales associate would convert the customer into a paid customer
● You will have sales target in INR per month revenue
○ Incentives would be given based on slabs of target achieved by the team
● Local language knowledge in the city of operations is a must
● Targets based incentives (extremely attractive, based on targets achieved)
● Petrol allowance ~upto INR 3,000 (on actual bills)
Key Areas of Responsibility (KRAs):
● Onboarding of Customers per associate
● Retaining customer accounts
○ While we build new businesses, cross-selling would be key
○ Customers should keep using PagarBook desktop beyond 30 days of activation
● Grow customer basket size
○ Identify key SME clusters in the city and prepare an acquisition plan
○ Go aggressive and acquire
● Business acumen & key skills
○ Strong knowledge on PagarBook sales process, services and product
○ Local Market and competition knowledge and clear articulation of PagarBook advantages
○ Strong negotiation and influencing skills to create win-win
○ Give continuous feedback to internal teams to improve our customer service level
Finally, remember, you are the PagarBook brand ambassador on the ground! All the best.
Designation - Area Sales Manager
Qualification – Any Graduate, Preferably B Pharm, M Pharm, MBA
Experience – Min 5 years
- Devising, reviewing and reporting on the strategy for business development in line with the strategic objectives of the organisation
- Planning, formulating and implementing marketing strategies and promotions to increase market penetration and to drive revenue & profitability by maximizing sales
- Formulating, developing and implementing yearly business strategies to ensure attainment of revenue goals and profitable sell-through
- Managing, training and providing overall guidance to the sales of an assigned territory
- Steering business operations for the profit center with a view to realize pre-planned sales and revenue targets; formulating profit center budget for operational / business development activities
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.