This is a Team Lead position. You would be managing a team of 3-6 sales executives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of sales executives
- Ensure monthly targets are met
- Ensure team has a good pipeline and close follow up is maintained
- Solve problems faced by customers and team members.
We are looking for candidates who can be game-changers and take part in the growth of the company. If you are able to crack the deals be prepared to earn more from incentives than your salary.
- Handle Clients queries and their requirements of Commercial property
- Sell real estate Commercial properties to Corporate & HNI clients
- Show client different available option of properties
- Send proposals to client
- Build Relationship with HNI & Corporate clients.
- Go for meetings and inspections with clients
- Database management related to Clients and Properties.
- Report on the deals under various stages of progress with their status.
- Achieve Monthly / Annual Business targets of self and team.
- Close prospective Clients and ensure Collections.
- Other ELPC activities
We are currently seeking an energetic Sales Development Representatives. This position is an integral part of our sales engine. SDRs are a specialised group of individuals always “hunting” for high-value opportunities.
SDRs are focussed on the front end of the sales cycle and be the face of KEKA. This individual must be highly motivated, self-starter who is able to identify and develop opportunities from multiple sources including prospect lists, discovery and individual research.
A typical day at KEKA being an SDR would involve:
- Generating qualified opportunities for the company by rigorously prospecting and researching In the given region/market
- Striking and initiating conversations with high-profile personas of companies you are prospecting into
- Be the face of KEKA and introduce the company and the products to the prospects
- Getting creative with writing emails/ Inmails and grabbing the attention of prospects
- Being adaptable to change and have the thirst to learn new things/ways to reach the prospects and have them on board for a meeting
- 1-4 years of work experience in any customer-facing sales like Sales/inside sales/cold calling/business development
- Clear, concise, and effective written and oral communication skills.
- Empathy towards customers and understanding their needs.
- Interest, curiosity, and openness to learning new technologies.
- Prior exposure to tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, DiscoverOrg, ZoomInfo, etc.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders as well as end customers.
- Learning mindset and the right attitude that will help you thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment.
- Ability to handle rejections and stay focused and driven.
- Ability to multi-task and manage your tasks effectively.
- Flexibility working in different shifts/regions. This is absolutely mandatory
Good To Have:
- Prior work experience in SaaS product companies in domains relevant to Keka products.
- A proven track record of consistency in overachieving targets.
Testsigma is built to make test automation effortless. We are a fast-growing, product-based startup backed by leading global Investors like Accel, STRIVE and Marquee Angels.
We are the first and leading open-source test automation platform. With product-market fit and a terrific team, we’re poised to capture the global market for AI driven, cloud-based test automation platforms.
We are inviting the right people to scale our growth, who can help us grow our teams in collaboration with product, engineering, and customer success teams. If you have a great attitude and a drive to succeed, hop on this test automation journey with us. Learn new technologies & grow your skills along the way!
- Manage the day to day operations of Inside Sales Team
- Ensure customer details are complete and correct, also collect contact details, profiles, and nature of business.
- Enrich leads by finding information about the person and the company who has signed up for the product.
- Identify key contacts at prospect accounts based on title and responsibilities
- Assign the leads to the respective salesperson according to category (start-up, SMB, Enterprise) and region.
- Ensure the team keeps all activity, customer information, notes, and documents up-to-date in salesforce.com and other relevant systems.
- Track daily sign-ups and demo requests and ensure they are all treated within 24 hours
- Help the SDR team with the right companies and personas to target.
- Fluency in prospecting tools and platforms (lead generation, email, phone, data enrichment & cleansing, BDR processes, etc.)
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel is Must.
- Hands-on with social media - LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Experience with salesforce automation systems will be an added advantage
Candidates from SAAS , Technogy or product background with minimum 2 years experienced.
We are looking for an amazing Account Executive to join our joyful Bengaluru team to skyrocket our projects in 2022 and beyond! You will play a key role in our India expansion by qualifying, supporting and managing inbound leads to a close and working effectively with our outreach strategy.
You will report to Karan, the Head of India, who opened the local entity in 2020 and work closely with our Sales team.
Location: Bengaluru (Hybrid “Work From Home” policy with 3 days at the office per week)
What you will do:
- Achieve the company’s sales goals for the Indian market
- Establish a deep understanding of AppTweak’s business operations, including App Store Optimization, competitive landscape, and internal tools & processes.
- Conduct product demos to leads and follow-up until they convert into paying customers. You will own the full sales cycle from lead to close.
- Assess leads requirements, solve their problems and anticipate future needs to increase revenue.
- Achieve quarterly and annual revenue regional targets.
- Reinforce the AppTweak’s presence and reputation in India
- Represent and advocate AppTweak’s brand during major mobile marketing conferences throughout the year in various locations such as New Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, etc (participate in 5 to 10 events per year)
- Connect with C-level and senior executives in the mobile and gaming industry to grow AppTweak’s reputation
- Organize and host ASO-related networking events to increase brand awareness and reputation
- Actively participate in cross-department cooperation.
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales processes.
- Work with Marketing to ensure consistency in outreach/emailing campaigns and inbound initiatives.
- Collaborate with various teams, including Product and Customer Success, to better align client-facing efforts by taking the initiative to identify issues and find solutions.
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business, Communication, Marketing, Sales or any relevant field
- Fluent in English
- 4+ years experience in Sales or Business Development with a proven track record of closing deals
- Former experience in a SaaS company and the mobile marketing industry
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset; you're hands-on and autonomous. You find creative solutions to problems in a fast-moving environment.
- Team player and over-communicator: track record of proactively sharing and asking for feedback and looking to add to the culture and skills of a growing team
- Proactive, results-driven, and highly organized, with strong attention to detail
- Brilliant communication skills (written & verbal) both with customers and within an organization
- Ability to interact with a broad set of clients and the ability to present online or in-person
- Strong interest in new technologies, data, and/or apps.
- Knowledge of CRM software (e.g. Pipedrive, HubSpot, Salesforce, Zendesk, or others) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel) is appreciated.
- Experience with people & project management.
What’s in it for you: We care about you!
- An exciting and fast-growing company with a people-first culture. “Diversity” and “work-life balance” are not just buzzwords at AppTweak.
- Flexibility in your work and opportunities for continuous learning and creative thinking.
- Supportive and collaborative environment focused on personal growth.
- Hybrid office/work from home policy
- Competitive compensation package (fixed + variable)
- 25 days of PTO on top of public holidays and sick days
An inspiring environment
- Chance to connect with various high-profile apps and games across different verticals.
- A unique culture based on 4 values: Learn, Play, Perform, and Friendly.
- Bi-yearly company-wide team building in Europe to meet your colleagues from all over the world.
- A diverse team within a flat hierarchy: we speak more than 15 languages altogether.
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- Regular general team meetings and demo days to ensure everyone is aligned with AppTweak's growth path.
Who We Are
HeadSpin is a startup organization, and we are revolutionizing the way developers test, monitor and optimize their applications. The company is building a first-of-its-kind global mobile device cloud platform that allows apps to instantaneously run on real devices across global mobile carrier networks. HeadSpin provides powerful, actionable, data which pinpoint any problems in the app and enable developers to fix these issues before launch. HeadSpin integrates seamlessly with your development workflow and requires no changes to your app. The HeadSpin mobile platform is now in 80 countries and 140 cities worldwide, supporting over several hundred cellular networks and over 2,000 mobile devices. Using HeadSpin’s service, developers can launch products with the confidence that their applications will work in all the conditions that their users will experience. HeadSpin is funded by Google Ventures, Nexus Venture Partners, ICONIC , Danhua Capital and other blue-chip investors.
About the Role
We are looking for Inside sales associates who will be responsible for finding and generating leads through different sources, qualifying them and converting them to meetings for product demos. Person will speak with CIOs/CDOs/App development/QA organizations in different companies across the US and follow up once the meetings are done to sales closures. You will be joining a unique team. People who succeed at HeadSpin have a sense of urgency, a self-driven mindset, a commitment to customer success, and enthusiasm about pushing the edge…as well as a sense of humor We provide interesting work, a great product, new things to learn, and the freedom to make the job work the way you like it. A strong work ethic and a drive to produce results are essential.
What You'll Do
- Develop new business via cold calling and mass communication such as email, research and social media to introduce HeadSpin’s products and services and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Identify the correct decision makers within a given business.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the sales team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet monthly/quarterly revenue goals.
- Work closely with the marketing team to drive inbound leads.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and documents are in place.
- Collaborate with various internal teams including field sales, marketing, pre-sales, professional services, legal teams etc.
What You Need
- Bachelor’s Degree (BTech/BE/similar preferred)
- Relevant experience in inside sales dealing with US and UK clients
- Consistent track record in meeting and exceeding lead generation, forecasting targets, and demand generation objectives.
- Experience calling into Global 2000 accounts at CXO, VP and Director level contacts.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and documentation skills.
- Experience in a SaaS product sales would be a plus.