Algoscale is a leading Data Analytics and AI company with a track record of 260+ successful projects worldwide. We work with businesses of all sizes, from startups to Fortune 100 companies, and have received positive feedback from the community.
We're looking for a talented Inside Sales Representative to join our growing team. This role involves proactively contacting potential clients, building relationships, and effectively communicating the value of our services. You'll collaborate with the sales, marketing, and technical teams to identify customer needs and offer customized solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Prospect and generate leads through research, cold calling, email campaigns, and other sales techniques.
- Qualify leads and conduct initial needs assessments to understand customer requirements and identify potential opportunities.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with prospective and existing clients to enhance customer satisfaction and maximize sales opportunities.
- Deliver compelling sales presentations and demonstrations to showcase the features and benefits of our IT services.
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop customized proposals and quotes based on customer needs and budget constraints.
- Negotiate and close sales deals, ensuring customer satisfaction and achieving or exceeding sales targets.
- Effectively manage the sales pipeline and maintain accurate records of sales activities and customer interactions in the CRM system.
- Stay updated on industry trends, market conditions, and competitor activities to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborate with the marketing department to provide feedback on lead-generation campaigns and contribute to developing sales collateral.
- Attend industry conferences, trade shows, and networking events to build relationships and promote our services.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Able to craft unique strategies & write-ups for different target groups
- Lead generation through various sales/marketing activities
- Undergoing cold calling, email, and digital campaigns
- Responsible for the initial qualification involving new and/or emerging business opportunities
- Explore and understand the prospect’s requirements and suggest the best-fitted solution for them
- Demonstrate excellent communication & Negotiation skills through all communication channels.
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in B2B IT services sales, preferably in the US region.
- Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or Electronics.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
- Calling existing and potential customers to persuade them to purchase company products and services.
- Accurately recording details of customers’ purchase orders.
- Processing all customer purchases accordingly.
- Generating promising leads for the outside sales team to pursue.
- Managing customer accounts by ensuring that existing customers remain satisfied with company products and services.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business.
- Using sales scripts proffered by the company to drive sales and respond to customer rejections.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of customer products and services to make suitable recommendations based on customers' needs and preferences.
- Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales.
We are looking for a Female Sales Executive.
Education - Any discipline with good communication skills.
Skills - Need to be a go-getter and should work towards the target to get leads. Lead generation is the primary measurement.
Experience - Minimum 2 years experience ins Tele sales of high-value products.
You will anchor our sales and marketing to ensure that we reach our planned targets and more and will be responsible for overall sales targets and will work across channels (online and offline) to make them happen.
You will be responsible for growing sales on the multiple market places, website and online platforms and running marketing campaigns marketing wisely while monitoring KPIs to ensure high ROI.
You will also manage offline retail partnerships and help grow offline pressence of Wise Mama products.
Previous FMCG sales experince, especially with food & bev with demonstrated excellence is going to be a big +
You should be a self starter, demostrate ownership and initiative and be open to working in a challenging start-up environment.
· Creating Sales lead
· Customer visit to the scale
· Converting lead to prospects/order.
· Meeting customers and providing necessary product information to all the stakeholders
· Proposal and customized solution to be shared with a customer
· Maintain relationship with customer
1. Conduct thorough secondary research to identify target accounts and respective contact details for reaching out
2. Reach out to prospects by scheduling email campaigns, LinkedIn, phone calls with an objective to schedule an appointment for a product demo with the business development team
3. Engage with prospects actively to understand their business requirement and present
4. Communicate as a solution by highlighting the relevant product capabilities
5. Field basic questions and concerns about the products and services we offer in the initial engagement
6. Maintain records of all the prospects along with the progress made; present them to the management in the weekly review call
7. Collaborate with sales, marketing, and product to utilize the insights you learn from prospects to make the process and product improvements
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 17th May'22 and 21st Jun'22
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Proven experience as an appointment setter, sales representative, or similar in B2B/SaaS environment
2. Strong secondary research skills to gather information from internet sources
3. Top-notch verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
4. Persuasive and results-oriented
5. Self-motivated to think outside the box and able to navigate through ambiguity
6. Excellent time-management and organizational skills
7. Positive attitude, detail, and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
* Taking inbound sales calls.
* Schedule meetings and site visits for prospective plans.
* Good communication skills.
* Ability to provide information verbally clearly and effectively
* Work from Office.
Job Description Leading International BPO hiring CCE for International Website Selling Process.
Purpose: To generate clients and convince them the importance of business promotion and websie for there business and also to make collection from clients.
- B2B Process
- Unlimited incentives opportunity.
Fluency in English communication is mandatory.
Fresher with good communication in english are required.
Candidates with experience in website selling campaign are preferred.
Open to work in full time Night shift.
Fixed Salary structure, salary negotiable for experienced candidates.
Monthly Sales Incentives.
Shift Timing: Night Shift (8:00 pm - 5:00 am)
5 Days working.SATURDAY & SUNDAY Fixed OFF
FRESHERS are welcome
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the inside sales department and business generation process.
- Build a robust inside sales team that exceeds sales goals.
- Ensure that sales pipeline remains to the optimum with qualified leads & prospects.
- Source sales opportunities through email campaigns, social media and inbound lead management.
- Conducting webinars, online product demos and presentations with prospects.
- Look for opening up opportunities for product trials and POC’s
- Negotiation and final closure of the intended sale.
- Collect and decipher the key understanding of the client's requirements and how our various solutions can be implemented in the existing process flow to enhance and improve the same.
- Team with new and potential channel partners and distribution channels in different markets.
- Report on Sales metrics including Conversion Ratios
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Analyse competitive prices of products and features available in the market
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - fluency in verbal and written English is an absolute must.
- Proven work experience as an Inside sales manager.
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills.
- Both Offshore & Onshore experience.
- Passionate to learn more about Virtualization, Cloud, IT Infrastructure and new trends.
- Strong experience with corporate sales and dealing with corporates that require IT solutioning and products (SAAS products, Cloud Services, Technology solutioning).
- Strong experience working with channel partners and resellers.
- Having an established track record of deal wins across various geographic regions and who can identify new targets and regions to grow the company’s sales footprint.
- Proficient in handling Digital marketing tools to help with SEO, SMM and DMM.
- In-depth understanding of the sales administration process.
- Experience in handling tools like GCP, AWS, PPC, Azure, EDM, Webinars, Blogs, etc. will be an added advantage.
Hi, Greeting form LMV Investment Services Pvt Ltd!!
Looking for BRANCH MANGER- MALE!!!!
The branch manager is responsible for supervising and managing a branch and also responsible for oversee financial reporting and grow branch revenue. Should have a good knowledge about health insurance, life insurance & general insurance. should have a good organizational skills
Fix customer appointments and visit potential customers for new business.
Make the customer understand about the various benefits available in the plan & check whether it meets with the customer’s requirements.
Customer Leads as and when provided are to be called and fix appointments for sales visit.
Handling existing customer portfolio if given and lead generating through it, also candidate should generate business via converting individual leads generated by him.
Age Limit Upto 27 to 28 years.
Education Qualification: Graduate any stream.
Experience of at least 4 to 5 years of Life Insurance sales.
2-Wheeler is Mandatory
This post only for immediate joiners!!!