● Prospect relentlessly to build pipeline and build strong relationships with prospects
● Own the experience we give every prospective customer from the first time they interact
● Be responsible for achieving sales targets by working with a talented group of interiors
● Be proactive about solving problems even if it's outside of your area and be ready to
take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
● World-class customer experience is what we pride ourselves on. Hence, we will expect
you to share our passion and commitment for serving customers
● The ideal candidate for this role will come with past experience in managing
relationships with customers and running a sales team, with clear sales targets
● We are a fast-growing startup (15000+ projects completed) and expect all our
colleagues to be flexible, action and results oriented self-starters with strong data
● We are heavily biased towards candidates who come with a proven track record of
taking ownership, understanding customer pain-points, driving results and moving with
speed to implement ideas in a fast-paced environment.
● Lastly, we are looking for effective communicators who can work effortlessly with
customers, colleagues, business partners and vendors, alike
● Lead alternate channel of Sales - Residence visits, design/sales at show flats, apartment
● Open to new initiatives
What are we looking for?
● Excellent verbal and written communications skills
● Strong listening and presentation skills
● Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Urgently Hiring Male Candidates for International Voice process-Night Shift-Durgapur
Location: Durgapur (WORK FROM OFFICE)
Shift: Night Shift (9 PM- 6 AM)
Workdays: Monday-Friday (only last Saturday of the month is working)
Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
Transfer call to the supervisor after initial explanation.
Excellent spoken English.
Both Graduates/Undergraduates may apply.
Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
Excellent communication skills.
Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
Ready to work in Nightshift.
Corporate Sales Executive.
Preparing sales pitches and relevant collateral
● Doing a thorough mapping of potential clients and effectively prioritizing them and then charting the
● Building strong interpersonal relationships with key client decision-makers (middle/senior
● Making effective sales presentations based on the identified needs of the prospects and handling
POST: Sales Executive (Male/Female)
- Relevant Experience from Banking/Insurance Industry
- Two-Wheeler Must
- Well versed with Ahmedabad geography
- Able to drive Loan Volume Targets
At Safety Connect the role of a Business Development Manager is to take a lead in closing deals and generating revenue for the company. You are expected to be a reliable professional able to achieve the balance between customer orientation and a results-driven approach. You will get a chance to be a part of over-achievers for the global market, responsible for continuously sourcing business by driving interests and strong trust towards the product.
Our existing sales advisory team and Account Executive team have already helped the company in closing brands like Gilbarco, Schindler, Saint Gobain, Mondelez (Cadbury’s), Adani Group, and other fortune 500 companies by actively understanding their business and pitching the right solution.
What we offer
- Fast-paced work environment
- To learn, perceive and be a part of a fast-growing niche industry
- Incredibly competitive, collaborative, and supportive team.
- Provide detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle, by acquiring new customers and expanding relationships with existing customers
- Explore new sales opportunities through networking and building existing customer relationships
- Give demo/ present products to prospective clients.
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline right from qualification to negotiation to closures and ensure target achievement in the designated territory
- Present our value-added SaaS offering to prospective customers
- 3+ years of experience in customer-facing roles with a SaaS organization
- Self-disciplined to work in a remote environment
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written), along with a strong consultative selling approach
- Self-motivated with diligent work ethic, a business acumen, enthusiasm, and passion, ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process, and experience with CRM applications.
- Fair understanding of SAAS industry, trends, and upcoming technology changes
- Open to accepting feedback and incorporating them to grow within the sales function
The main objective is to increase the presence of our products in Category A stores across Mumbai.
There will be 2 people in your team, to help you achieve this.
You will have to lead this team to:
1. identify the right stores for our products to be placed
2. Visit the store and explain our product to storekeepers
3. Book orders for the products
4. Work on stock updation data from stores
A leading Indian Pharmaceutical MNC is looking for a ZSM to take care of its FMCG portfolio of Personal Care, Baby care and Food & Beverages businesses in Southern states of India.
He would be taking care of all sales/ revenue generating activities in the zone by leading a team of ASMs to drive trade & marketing initiatives and drive retail expansion profitably.
He would be responsible for the distribution in General Trade for the Zone. Would be responsible for best daily, weekly, monthly review mechanisms within the team and ensure all trade initiative reporting is conducted in time and for100% utilisation of SFA and DMS.
Working experience in the state of Karnataka or Kerala is essential.
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
We are looking for an inside sales executive to help us find new sales opportunities and handle phone calls for the same. You will be required to achieve your given targets, collaborate with fellow employees and conduct demos.
What to expect from the role
- Make cold calls regarding inbound and outbound sales.
- Understand how to identify new sales opportunities.
- Work in a fast-paced goal-oriented environment.
- Learn on the job regarding how to conduct demos and sales in general.
- With time this job has scope for growth.
- Identify new sales opportunities and handle both inbound and outbound calls to follow up.
- Make cold calls and emails to explore sales opportunities.
- Achieve quarterly milestones and close sales.
- Regularly study accounts and identify important players.
- Collaborate with teammates and work towards closing deals.
- Maintain a detailed database with all information on the prospects.
- Conduct offline demos to prospects and seal deals.
- Any Degree (Preferably - Engineering Grads)..
- Strong sense of communication and phone skills.
- Well experienced with web presentation tools.
We are hiring, young, enthusiastic, dynamic, smart and experienced individual to be a part of our expanding marketing chain of Casey Food division. If you have –
- A Bachelor’s degree, with sales as your core dream.
- Proven Sales Experience.
- Fantastic track record of meeting sales target.
- A passion towards multitasking and team building.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong problem-solving, organizational and management skills.
- Excellent negotiation, convincing and consultative sales expertise.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer orientation knowledge.
Then you are the one to whom we are searching for. Being the Sales head of a district, you will dispose the following job responsibilities:
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.
We are looking the following skill sets within a prospective candidate –
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A versatile personality with above average organizational and planning skills.
- A person with critical thinking and problem solving ability.
- A good team player with creation and handling of team.
- A customer centric person with customer centric business agenda.
- An exemplar having capacity to analyze marketing trends, and promoting product, service and promotional activities.
- A person who can develop transparent marketing strategies to expand brand recognition.
3 – 8 years in FMCG/Retail of Insurance Marketing.
20,000 fixed as regular salary, and 5, 000 as TA. Total = 25,000.