- Create and Manage Changes to the System without interruption to the user.
- Communicate system changes to users in advance and ensure proper understanding before deployment of such changes.
- Gather requirements from end users as new deliverables may require.
- Continuously modify the system to increase benefits and usability.
- Manage new releases of Vlocity and efficiently roll out new features.
- Create custom objects when necessary.
- Maintain, enhance and create workflows, processes, functions and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment.
- Maintain System Security and Integrity, including sharing rules and security levels
- Design, Create and maintain user roles, profiles and hierarchies.
- Monitor application storage usage and archive data as needed.
- Expand use of Salesforce.com – attend planning meetings, assist with determining if /how salesforce.com can be used in new ways as opposed to purchasing a new internal system.
- Monitor usage and mentor users/groups needing assistance.
- Process Creation, Documentation and Maintenance (workflows, processes and field maps).
- Assist with migration from older systems/processes into Salesforce.com.
- Monitor and manage exception logs for back end system integration with Vlocity/SFDC.
- Ensure data integrity by merging duplicate Leads, Contacts, and Accounts; performing mass uploads/updates of data as required; removing unnecessary fields and data; ensuring screens, fields and workflow have accurate names and reflect current workflow.
- 3+ years' experience of working on deployment teams, ideally using Agile development techniques
- Salesforce (Apex, VisualForce, Lightning)
- Java, SOAP APIs, REST (JSON, XML)
- Data modeling
- Process modeling tools and best practices
- Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Platform Developer / Platform App Builder.
- One or more current Salesforce certifications (Platform Developer 1 or 2, App Builder, Administrator/Advanced Administrator, Sales/Service Cloud) preferred
Striving for excellence is in our DNA.
We are more than just specialists; we are experts in agile software development with a keen focus on Cloud Native D3 (Digital, Data, DevSecOps. We help leading global businesses imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world.
Headquartered in Princeton, NJ (United States) we are multinational company that is growing fast . This role is based out of our India setup.
We believe that we are only as good as the quality of our people. Our offices are digital pods. Our clients are fortune brands. We’re always looking for the most talented and skilled teammates. Do you have it in you?
- Over all 2-4 years’ experience in Inventory Management System and customization with third party systems,
- Atleast 2 years of hands on experience in Cramer 8 or Above version and customisations using Cramer integrations.
- Java/PL SQL Development hands on experience.
Note: No Work from home
Required skills and experience
Should have 2+ years of development experience in C++.
Prefer someone with experience of VC++ and MFC.
Strong Object Oriented Design skills & C/C++, VC++ programming Skills
Experience on MFC based GUI designing preferred
Experience on developing applications on Dialog based, MDI, and SDI architectures
Experience on developing win32 or MFC based DLLs and Libraries
Hands-on experience in implementing multi-threaded applications
1) Experience customizing Salesforce CPQ application.
2) Strong with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, Visual force,
Chatter, Apex Data Loader etc.
3) Have directly involved in managing the releases of various salesforce applications - with deepdive
understanding of packages and change sets.
4) Have hands-on experience working with Salesforce API [Tooling API, Metadata API, Canvas, Rest/ SOAP
API, Bulk API etc.,]
5) Have hands-on experience in developing and architecting enterprise applications on Java / J2EE
6) Strong Problem Solving and communication skills.
7) SFDC Certifications Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, DEV
8) Must have been part of publishing at least 1 app on AppExchange and understanding of AppExchange
security review requirements
9) Implemented Continuous Integration for one of the Force.com applications.
10) In-depth knowledge and experience in developing Salesforce1 Mobile solutions (Apps).
11) Translates business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the
Salesforce/CPQ platform & out of the box capabilities.
12) Experience in CPQ, Merge Service e: Configuration and Pricing APIs.
13) Proficiency in Salesforce.com development environment including Force.com IDE, migration tools,
SOSL, SOQL and Webservice
Experience Level 4 - 6 Years
1. Should Have a Working Knowledge of Java/java8, Spring Framework, Spring Boot and Spring Mvc
2. Should Have a Good Understanding of Restful Services
3. Should Have Experience in Mysql of at Least 2 Years
5. Working Knowledge of No Sql Databases Like Mongodb Would Be Desirable
6. Working Knowledge of Different Caching Strategies Like Redis, Hazelcast Would Be Desirable as Well.
7. Should Have Experience in Tomcat8, Jboss Server and Maven for Build Management
8. Should Have Experience On Working in Amazon Web Services and Its Different Offerings
9. Should Have Experience On Working in Agile Environment
10. Knowledge of Testng, Junit and Mockito Frameworks Is Desirable
11. Working Knowledge of Git and Github for Source Code Management
education & Experience: B.e/b.tech/m.c.a./m.sc./m.tech In Computer Science with Experience of 4-5 Years
skills & Abilities: Java, Java8, Spring, Angularjs, Html, Css, Reactjs, Spring Mvc, Spring Boot, Mysql, Redis, Mongodb, Aws
Deltacubes is hiring.Urgent requirement for Salesforce CPQ Type: Contract Experience: 5 to 7 years Location: Remote Requirements: Senior Technical Consultant Must have: Broad knowledge about Apex and Integrations (Best practices), CPQ knowledge ,Boomi knowledge
- Should have strong knowledge and hands-on with SQL, Java Selenium, and TestNG
- Good knowledge of the j-meter tool
- Hands-on with any of the defect management tools like Jira/Bugzilla
- Exposure to the usage of Testing Tools
- Hands-on JS/Scripting
- Knowledgeable in REST, XML/JSON, SOAP
- SQL Writing (Oracle DB)
Years of experience:
- 2+ years of actual QA experience comprising of both manual testing and creating automation frameworks.
Detailed Job Description:
- Experience in testing web-based applications.
- Experience in developing test cases and scenarios based on PRD/BRD/Use cases.
- Experience in testing Web Services
- Logging defects/bugs in the defect management tool
- Tracking the defects and retire them with appropriate test execution
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced in salesforce and lightning with good English spoken language.
- Experience and familiarity with Salesforce out-of-box features including Sales, Service, and Community cloud
- Understanding of best practices and SFDC coding standards
Key Functions & Roles of the Candidate:
- Would be part of core technical team and will be updating the product with new and challenging tasks
- Good understanding of the concepts behind models, collections, and views
- Familiarity with input validation techniques and approaches
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Enthusiasm for innovation in the tech industry, including continuous learning and improvement
We are seeking API Test Engineer who has at least 6 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance. In this role you will participate with the processes, tools, techniques and practices for assuring adherence to quality standards for laboratory medical device new product development. Candidates must have database and coding skills.
- Writes and automates software testing through API / Integration Tests
- Ensures deliverables meet audit criteria. Interfaces with Scum Team to ensure that systems are developed meeting the business need and specifications through API / Integration tests.
- Develops, publishes, and implements test scripts to ensure quality applications
- Work with multi-discipline teams on new production introduction project while adhering to software development and source control processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field with no less than 6+ years of experience
- Experience with any automated API / Integration test technologies such as FitNess / REST API / Cucumber / Other
- Candidates must be able to do API and database testing
- Communicates and endorses strict adherence to methodologies, processes, and standards
- Performs risk-based testing
- Maintains defect documentation and logs
- Experience in Agile development processes and philosophies
- History of timely delivery while ensuring a quality focus
- Ability to work well with people and be both highly motivated and motivating
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, and often ambiguous environment where continuous improvement is a way of life
- Ability to work independently and proactively with minimal direction
Nice to Have
- Understanding of software development processes for a regulated environment (ISO9000/FDA) is a plus
Overall 11+ years of experience, with at-least 2+ years in Architecture. Hands-on and able to go deep into the code, if needed.
Mandatory Architecture & Design Skills: Design Pattern, Scalablity, Security, Resiliency, Micro-Services.
Mandatory Technology Skills: Kafka, Spring WebFlux, Spring Reactor, NoSQL (at least 1 NoSQL database experience is must), Java 8+, JWT, Spring Boot, Jmeter, New Relic, JVisualVM, JVM tuning.
Desirable Technology Skills: Couchbase, AWS, Docker, JProfiler, ELK, HDFS, HBase, Kubernetes. docker
Mentor the team and guide to resolve the issues
- Scalability testing
- Java Workflow Tooling (JWT)
- New Relic
- Spring WebFlux
- NoSQL DB
- Spring Boot
Keyskills - Nice to Have
- Amazon Web Service (AWS)