Job Description-Business development.
Position-Business Development Executive Intern
Overview-As a Business Development Executive, your primary responsibility will be to identify, evaluate, and pursue opportunities for growth and expansion for the organization.
Key roles-you will play a vital role in the following areas:-
• driving revenue generation
• building strategic partnerships
• establishing a strong market presence.
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc.
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
• Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople.
Requirement and skills-
• Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
• Proficiency in English
• Market knowledge
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to build rapport
• Time management and planning skills
• BBA/MBA in business administration, sales, or a relevant field.
Note- The specific job responsibilities and requirements may vary depending on the organization’s needs. This is the general outline of the key responsibilities involved in a business development role.
Follow me on LinkedIn to get more job updates 👇
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Fxbytes technologies
1 - 5 years of total experience
Minimum 1 year of experience in SaaS B2B sales
Experience of selling in education sector is a plus (good to have)
Requirements | What do we look for?
- You have strong written and verbal English communication skills
- You are excellent and confident in giving demos/presentations of enterprise SaaS/software tools
- You have planned and executed sales in a defined zone previously
- You have performed end-to-end sales and achieved targets as an independent contributor
- You are a self-starter and enjoy collaboration with others
- You understand that making mistakes means you’re learning
- You have a constant desire to grow and develop
Roles and Responsibilities | What will you do?
As a Business Development Manager at company you will be responsible for selling company’s flagship SaaS product (campus placements automation tool) to colleges and universities on an annual license subscription basis.
- Planning and setting weekly/monthly lead generation and outreach goals
- Prospecting, generating leads from the college database shared with you for your zone (1 or more States assigned to you), via emailing, calling, or any necessary means
- Scheduling and fixing product demo over calls and emails
- Perform product demos confidently to the placement officers and leadership (Chancellors, Directors, Owners) of the institutes
- Prepare and send proposals, discuss and negotiate pricing, close deals
- Maintain a healthy pipeline and achieve your set quota/targets
1. Work on lead generation via joining the Twitter community, Telegram groups, LinkedIn, and other professional and social media networks
2. Manage a pipeline, generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities
3. Manage recurring prospects while engaging with new clients, educating, and optimizing for value and brand awareness
4. Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets
5. Handle inbound requests generated via the sales and marketing team
6. Identify best practices to refine the company's lead generation playbook
7. Partner with other teams to provide market intelligence that enables better decision-making in strategic areas like product development, product improvement, and market strategies among other things
8. Utilize CRM, and multiple communication channels, to generate new sales opportunities
9. Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
10. Seek out new business opportunities and thrive in the startup ecosystem
11. Report to the assigned manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
12. Persuade, lead, and confidently handle objections and resolve customer issues
13. Showcase ownership of the clientele/leads assigned
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be at the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Meet and exceed sales targets
Successfully create business from new and existing customer accounts
Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives
Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers
0-2 years' quota carrying sales experience
Experience and working knowledge of CRM systems
Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota
Strong written and verbal communication skills
SkillVertex is an EdTech organization where we strive to edify inquisitive and talented scholars as well as working professionals by delivering a diverse range of programs in accordance with their needs and future aspirations. With respect to the emerging industrial requirements and technologies, we also assist in career development, additional counselling guidance and mentorship in the respective domains. Being one of the nation’s leading growing EdTech, begun and grown exponentially in a span of only 9 months, we have earned customers & clients from across 79% Indian states and assisted over 10,000 working professionals and university students in the given time span with our alumni spread across the globe in prestigious brands.
We look forward to earning great innovative minds, with a knack of sales generation and business making who can thereby, qualify the bar along with additional skills like good communication, good convincing power, acumen for sales, awareness for the concept of selling and understanding client’s needs, confidence, dynamism, determination, persistence. Thus, we look forward to those who can make an impact with the help of their raw and rudimentary skills along with a positive and a smart-working attitude.
Job Profile: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE
Roles and Responsibilities:
▪ Identify and develop strategic relationships with potential clients/customers
▪ Creating lead engagement plans and strategies
▪ Involve in dynamic sales making process at great success rate
▪ Update and create tailored client proposals and negotiate further to close the deals
▪ Building cross-discipline relationships in the organization, partnering closely with the growth and marketing team, providing feedback and insights
▪ Generate buoyant and pragmatic relationships with educational institutions/ organizations so as to create business opportunities
▪ Enable business relations with organizations/institutions to smoothen and exponentially better the sale making process
▪ Contacting career development cells of institutions to create collaborations between them as well as us for the benefit of both the participating organizations
We have openings for Business Developer.
- Experience with lead generation through portals like Freelancer, Upwork, Elance, Guru, Craglist, ODesk and Social Media etc.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential clients.
1. Good Communication Skills
2. Analytical Skills
3. Convincing Skills with Good English Vocabulary.
The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for ensuring steady growth for the company in terms of new clients and projects.
The Business Development Associate should understand the company’s portfolio and be able to sell the same to the prospective clients in the network.
The candidate will be responsible for the success matrix of growth of the company.
Devise and execute a successful business development strategy in line with the Company’s plans
Win new business and achieve agreed revenue targets
Generate high-quality leads that result in winning new projects and accounts
Develop new business relationships with top advertising and marketing agencies in India & worldwide.
Write compelling business proposals
Pitch business proposals to clients, negotiate and close sales
Successfully manage the sales process from lead generation to conversion
Attend appropriate events and conferences, acting as the perfect agency ambassador while networking
Keep up-to-date and maintain a strong knowledge of all things digital
Demonstrate initiative and drive
Bachelors, Masters in relevant courses.
4-5 years of relevant work experience
Strong communication skills - oral and written
Experienced leader and collaborator
Must demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines
Mandatory Qualifications required
Should have a proven record of working in a Creative Agency or Advertising agency.
Should have a thorough understanding of Digital marketing including Google & Social Mediums and how they benefit clients.
Should have a strong network of contacts which you will use to develop new business opportunities and to establish business relationships with top advertising and marketing agencies
Be experienced in all stages of the sales process from lead generation to conversion
Salary negotiable depending on the qualifications and experience.
Should have an understanding that the job may require the person to be available after office hours/holidays.
Should have a calm, polite, and professional behaviour and should be a self-motivated leader.
Should Have great proposal writing, presentation and pitching skills
CTC: 5-8 Lacs PA
Based in Delhi
Identifying new sales leads
Meeting our new chefs and collecting their data
Maintain data in excel and in presentable form
Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing chef.
Cold calling and planning short- and long-term business development Goals.
Good Communication skills,
Who can apply?
can start the internship between immediately
have relevant skills and interests
Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Ready to travel within the city (Specific locations)
Want to explore new opportunities.
Certificate of Internship, Letter of recommendation, Informal dress code, No Targets, Good learning, Paid Internship.