We are looking for a tech-savvy Business Analyst, Pre-Sales Representative with an ability to do hands-on Sales. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. You will be speaking to Who's Who of the fintech world.
It is an added advantage if you have experience in developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will be responsible for the entire sales cycle from establishing customer contact until signing a deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 0 to 6 years | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.1.8L ~ Rs.3L | Freshers allowed
About the company:
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile verification & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach remotest parts of India, on-demand. KYC | Field Verification | Data Collection | eSign | Tier-2, 3 & 4
We want to make REACH across India (remotest places), as easy as ordering pizza, on-demand. Already serving 11000 pin codes (57% of India) | Website: www.anaxee.com
Important: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8" target="_blank">Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand this goal - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
- This is not another Sales job, it involves Concept Selling too.
- Find customers for Products & Services provided by the company
- Contact potential clients via phone, emails, and LinkedIn
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Directly report to the CEO
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Keep an eye on the competition.
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (eg: inbound, outbound, field sales)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software, Online tools for effective sales
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, Good Email writing skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.
About Anaxee Digital Runners Pvt. Ltd. Indore
About the company
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile verification & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach remotest parts of India, on-demand. We are already serving 11000 pin codes (57% of India) | Website: www.anaxee.com
What will you do:
- Responsible for leading the revenue growth for Pichkaari
- Responsible for identifying the prospective clients and lead generation
- Nurture the leads and optimize the conversion flow
- Make sales calls & hold sales presentations for prospective clients
You'll be a great fit if you have
- Worked in B2B sales and marketing roles for a minimum of 2 years
- Proven track record managing marketing pipeline generation, including managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis
- Proven track record in delivering marketing campaigns that drive sales growth
- Excellent communication skills – strong written and oral communication skills
- Dynamic, motivating, and entrepreneurial-minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines. Proactive mentality with curiosity and desire to learn.
- Proven existing network
- MBA preferred, but not mandatory
work from home presently.
CTC - up to 11 Lakh per annum + performance pay
5 days working
Post: BD /Sr BDA (business development associate) ( inside sales)
age criteria: Maximum 31
1 year Ed - tech EXP. is a must
WORK FROM HOME PRESENTLY DUE TO COVID AND LATER BANGALORE OFFICE
MALES / FEMALES BOTH CAN APPLY
• Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities.
• Explain the clients about our products which includes digital marketing, websites/apps, cloud services etc. and its features and benefits.
• It is a full time job in Ghaziabad for 6 months - 1 year of experience in job category.
• Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
• Answer questions about our services and convincing clients to grow the business fast.
• Doing demo and explaining about our services to prospects over video call, phone calls and emails.
• Help develop and deliver proposals, presentations and participate in conducting services meetings.
• Help identify and contact prospective clients by proper consulting about there business.
• Build client relationships and pipelines that help generate future sales and repeated business.
-Passionate for Sales? Looking for stable career with high earnings in Sales? !! Only for Dynamic candidates - International sales industry experience for atleast 6 months to 1 year, NO FRESHERS !!!!
-We are Hiring for Project Associate B2B - International Sales Position, Best commission structure + Monthly Bonus.
-Location: - Noida.
-You can expect a salary of ₹ 18000 - ₹ 25000 per month with really lucrative incentives that depends on your interview. It's a Full Time job in Ghaziabad.
- Information Technology & Services
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
- Developing and managing key customer accounts, understand customer needs through regular customer visits to ensure customer value is achieved
- Putting together a plan to leverage existing and future business opportunities
- Establishing and overseeing internal budgets with the company and external budgets with the client
- Negotiating contracts with key clients and meeting established deadlines for the fulfillment of each client's long-term goals.
- Periodically resolving key client issues and complaints
- Collaborating with relevant internal cross functional teams to ensure key clients needs are met.
- Ensuring accuracy of forecast by using key account metrics.
- Monitoring and reporting market information to present to key stakeholders
- Being responsible for order planning and inventory management
- Generating regular MIS on Sales Performance of each product and recommending upgradation in SKUs, introduction of new SKUs, analysis of price points and competition product tracking
- Regularly visiting market to understand geographical needs and gap in portfolio
What you need to have:
- Degree/ Diploma preferably in Business or equivalent with at least 3 years of B2C experience
- Understanding of B2C and B2B business environment
- Strong product knowledge and networking skills
- Prior experience in key account management and end customer engagement
- Business acumen with strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Independent, self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- BA Workstream: Ability to understand the objectives and goals of the project, and to contribute to the development of the project plan through identifying BA scope of work, advocating approach, and methodologies.
- Create BA Work Packages: Ability to breakdown the BA Scope of Work into manageable work packages to support the overall delivery of the plan.
- Scope and document requirements: Ability to understand, capture, and model functional, non-functional (operational), and interface requirements for users of a system.
- Designing and enhancing Business Processes: Ability to create maps (or models) of workflows, services design, and customer journeys for the business, organization, system, or software. Process maps are created by eliciting new requirements as well as identifying existing functionalities and processes in an organization. Documenting behavior models using use cases, user experience design, storyboards, user profiles, and user stories.
- Analysis & estimation of solution options: Ability to undertake quality initiatives and measure them with the right metrics. Be able to develop meaningful key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Training &Communications: Work with learning and comms team to provide inputs on new functionality, enhancements, process changes, etc. to drive adoption
- Digital Capability: Having had experience in, or capability to, enable customer experiences through the use of digital technologies through placing the customer at the center of everything we do.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related fields
- Minimum 4+ years of work experience as a BA required in Software development projects
- Industry certification in Business Analysis like CBAP, Agile business analysis, etc.
- Prior experience or a background in software development.
- High attention to detail and work ethics which encourages accuracy
- Involvement in digital transformation or multi-system integration project
- Strong written and oral communication skills with IELTS ( or any other equivalent English proficiency score of 7 or above)
- High level of computer user ability, including Ms Word, Ms Visio, Ms Excel, Ms Power Point, Outlook
- Agile qualification and experience
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Must have the ability to work autonomously, be self-motivated, and a strong team player
- Great can-do flexible attitude that thrives in a collaborative makes it happen environment. Attitude is everything!
Apexa Group is an ISO 9001:2015 certified group that has expertise in the domains of capability building, audits, IT solutions, BPO/KPO operations, HR services, real estate developments, food and beverages. While we have a pan India presence, our headquarter is based out of Ahmedabad in Gujarat (India) and offices in Doha, Dubai and Australia
We have almost three decades plus of rich experience in our domains rendering services to various kinds of organizations both in the national and international arenas.
We are looking for a Business Development Executive with 2-3 years of work experience in IT field.
Objectives of this Role
- Managing both our existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities.
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships.
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets.
- Develop strategies and positions by analyzing new venture integration.
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks that achieve strategic goals.
- Motivate the team, track performance, and report metrics.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss strategy.
- Manage proposal response process, including detailed RFP requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources.
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals online with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics.
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company.
- Support deal structure and pricing with business value analysis; negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals.
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations.
• Client acquisition and business development by direct/indirect sales.
• Offer customised portfolio solutions to clients based on their risk/ return and liquidity profile.
• Maximise revenue generation and lead closures by using social and public media marketing campaigns.
• Strong client focus including pre and post sales services for long term wealth retention.
• Meet and advise clients on real estate.
• Transaction management and deal closure from sourcing to ROI generation.
• Develop Square Yards as a brand by ensuring service standards in line with company policies.
• Attractive incentives, mobility across regions (global), fast track growth and equity ownership for superior performers.
1. Good Communication Skills
2. Analytical Skills
3. Convincing Skills with Good English Vocabulary.
Job Description: Business Analyst
(Job Code: BNSAN1)
No of Positions: 2
Purpose of Position:
Requirements management is one of the core skills of business analysts. Developing technical solutions to business problems, or to advance a company’s sales efforts, begins with defining, analyzing and documenting requirements. Managing requirements at the project level can help fulfill business needs. Skilled business analysts also use requirements to drive the design or review of test cases, process change requests, and manage a project’s scope, acceptance, installation and deployment
The Business Analyst is directly accountable to the VP of Operations. The Business Analyst will undergo a yearly performance appraisal.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead Role:
- Assisting with the business case
- Planning and monitoring
- Eliciting requirements
- Requirements organization
- Translating and simplifying requirements
- Requirements management and communication
- Requirements analysis
- Implementing advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing and analyzing data requirements
- Prioritising requirements and create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups
- Mastering strategic business process modelling, traceability and quality management techniques
- Applying best practices for effective communication and problem-solving
Qualifications and Skills:
Becoming a successful business analyst takes core business skills and specialized knowledge that will advance a firm’s objectives, and contribute to its remaining competitiveness in a complex economy. Business analysts are typically required to assess and validate their activities and to determine if a solution has fulfilled the requirements and achieve the business benefits in areas of workflow & customer relationship management.
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Business case development
- Modeling techniques and methods
- Leadership Skills
- Excellent math and organizational skills
- Professional, courteous and positive manner
- Ability to set priorities and manage multiple task functions simultaneously