If Interested for this Please apply or share with good folks you know.
Or fill this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/u/2/d/1-2MoDA8HH0wItTuaPtLpuCmQAn2mjM0lxISwYVTvQYM
Job Description: You will begin in an individual contributor’s role, working in ateam of go-getters to help spread the Byju’s way of Learning in your city. You would be showcasing the unique Byju’s way of Learning to students and parents and will be responsible for mentoring and sales in your designated zone.
Preferred Skill Sets:
• Having a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector. • Interested in mentoring and guiding students.
• Having a knack for sales
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Academic Qualification: Any Graduation/ Post Graduation (Completed in or before 2020)
Training: All selected candidates will be part of a two-month training process under the Business Development Trainee profile at a monthly stipend of Rs 25,000. Upon successful completion of training candidates will be promoted to the role of Business Development Associates (BDA)
The first 2 weeks of this training will be classroom training followed by 6 weeks of "On- the-Job Training", both at the BDT Training Location. There will be additional performance incentives which will be applicable during the training period. Currently till our offices re-open, the training will happen in the Work from Home mode. Once our offices are open, the training will shift to the BDT Training Location.
Upon successful completion of training based on clearing the company's expected parameters, they will be confirmed as BDA - Direct Sales (at 10 LPA) or BDA - Inside Sales (at 8 LPA). Also, only after confirmation to the BDA role, they will start work at their 'Role Location'.
CTC (BDT): INR 300000 PA fixed pay+ INR 200000 PA performance pay
CTC (BDA): INR 1000000 (7 lakh fixed pay + 3 lakh performance pay) (After Successful
completion of training)
Note for candidates confirmed as BDA-Direct Sales: In the unlikely scenario where the Direct Sales Model does not resume in their role location at the end of the Training Program, the candidate will be offered the BDA-Inside Sales (at 8 LPA) role in Bengaluru. They will relocate to their role location as BDA-Direct Sales (at 10 LPA) as soon as the Direct Sales model begins at their role location.
BYJU'S is a worldwide education technology firm that provides highly engaging, adaptive, and efficient learning solutions to more than 150 million students located all over the globe. BYJU was established in India in 2011 to provide access to education of a superior standard for pupils located all over the globe.
BYJU offers a learning experience that is on par with the best in the world by using technologies that integrate mobile, interactive material, and individualized teaching methods. BYJU's geography-agnostic solutions and more than 12,000 teachers make education an engaging and delightful experience by using contextual and visual programs that adapt to the skill level, unique learning style, and pace of each student. BYJU'S, which has operations in more than 21 countries and learning programs in a variety of languages, has been named one of Time magazine's 100 Most Influential Companies for 2021.
We, at Magical Nest, design India's Best Kids' Rooms. If you have seen what we do (check our Facebook page at fb.com/magicalnest and Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/magical_nest) and are excited to be together in this journey to creating the most functional and beautiful kids rooms in India, then we could land a great fit.
We are looking for a creative and energetic Customer Sales Representative with 2+ years of experience in new customer acquisition, customer relationship management and sales service.
If that's you then do apply and let's hope to get moving.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will join a small but very ambitious set-up that is reimagining the way kids' rooms are designed and executed in India.
You will be asked to -
- Interact with existing and prospective customers to garner their interest and convert them into qualified leads.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails.
- Contact the parents and answer their queries about our services and process.
- Provide high end customer service.
- Create and share product quotations with customers.
If you are passionate about using your skill to sell happiness to kids and parents around India then we're game!
Qualifications and Skills
We are looking for candidates with these skills.
- 2 - 3 experience of B2C sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Microsoft word, powerpoint and excel
- MBA is a plus
Prior experience of Interior Design services will be a plus.
Vedantu is India's leading Online tutoring company which enables students to learn LIVE with some of
India's best-curated teachers. It’s a fast-growing EdTech start-up with an outreach to over 1 million
students spread across 1000+ cities from 30+ countries. Vedantu is founded by IITian friends who have
been teachers themselves with over 13 years of teaching experience. It caters to 6th grade to 12th grade, prepares students for school boards, and competitive examinations, and has co-curricular courses.
About the Role :
The academic Counselor is the face of Vedantu for all our students & parents and will help them understand
how to leverage the Vedantu Platform for their learning.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Will have to do consultative outbound calls & follow-up calls daily with prospective students & their parents.
Fix appointments and conduct demo sessions daily with prospective students & their parents.
Understand Customer profiles & learning problems to explain the implications of ineffective learning methods and create a need for Vedantu course offerings through a structured Counseling Session with the student and the parents.
Handle Objections and Price Negotiationnegotiations to generate Sales Revenue.
Learn/ Upgrade one’s Product Knowledge, Sales Skills, and market understanding to achieve and exceed growing Sales target(s).
Desired Profile of the candidate:
Should be proficient in English and Hindi.
Comfortable working with 6 days (Monday off) in a Fast-Paced Environment.
The Candidate should have a laptop with functional audio/video plugins.
In Addition to salary, there would be monthly Incentives based on Sales Performance
Minimum Qualification - Must be a Graduate
• Research prospects and generate leads
• Contact potential and existing customers by phone, email, etc
• Handle customer questions, inquiries, and complaints
• Meet daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets
• Excellent customer service and sales skills
• Strong verbal communication and customer convincing skills
• Excellent calling and presentation skills
• Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Job Title:- Marketing Executive
- Location:- Ankleshwar
- Basic work territory:- Bharuch , Ankleshwar
- Marketing industrial plastics piping systems.
Join us in making the fastest fashion brand on earth. We live & breathe trends. Working on 3D Virtual Design Technology we launch new trends even before they're produced. Making us the only fast fashion brand to be sustainable at the same time. Enabling young shoppers, first-hand access to latest styles with our Digital Only Collection.
We waste nothing but data & exploit nothing but our imagination. We operate at the intersection of fashion & technology. #SpeakSomethingNew is our mantra.
We're looking for a retail ninja who can join in our core team to look after business development & sales. We don't hire many. A small, highly passionate team working to redefine fashion. Apply only if you can execute at breakneck speed, can handle stress, and highly passionate about fashion-tech.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Revenue generation of across product categories and regions.
- Strategize and Plan the Sales Process Management, Forecasting, Pricing, Expenses, Profitability, Market Research and Business Development Strategy.
- Managing & establishing channel sales distributors.
- Monitoring of sales portfolio, category wise and distributor wise.
- Monthly review & evaluation of Mis Reports (Area Performance, Top Distributors Performance, Top Selling Products Movements, Overdue & Outstanding).
- If required visit Business Partners in person to review business and cultivate strong working relations. Ensure a strong relationship management with key clients.
- Must have handled P&L responsibility.
- Proven track record of fashion business growth.
- Identifying and executing list of entities with whom we can collaborate and have a fruitful long-term partnerships.
- Be the first point of contact for retail clients and ensure the USPs of HeSpoke are clearly communicated.
- Generating new business opportunities and gathering requirements from existing clients/new clients.
- Creating & analysing weekly and monthly reports.
What to expect:
Flexible working hours.
Hockey stick growth as the brand scales.
Your fashion expenditure sponsored by HeSpoke upto INR five thousand every month.
- Candidate should be able to generate business through online portal likes Upwork, Freelancer, People Per Hour and etc.
- Candidate Should be able to Understand client's requirements.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Candidates must have knowledge about IT services.
- Candidates should be able to write creative proposals.
- Should be Professional and excellent at time management.
- Responsible to prepare use cases, Business Requirements Documents(BRD), System Requirements.
- Specification (SRS) documents, Wire framing of the finalized projects and other functional documents.