- Candidate should have basic communication and good convincing power.
- Candidate should be comfortable with calling.
- Lead generation, Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Outstanding problem solving skills.
- Have great interpersonal skills.
- Candidate should have strong organizational skills.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Flaxen Infosoft
Flaxen Infosoft is India's e-commerce platform for all type of business we are committed to providing complete It solution and lead management under one roof.
Skillslash is an e-learning platform offering Data Science, artificial intelligence, machine learning and many more courses online. We work with the aim to provide a quality education that is feasible and can be easily accessed. The team at Skillslash work towards the goal of ensuring world-class training. And, we would love to have you on board to help people accelerate their careers.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for finding and identifying leads through a variety of sources. Once leads are identified, this candidate will reach out and meet with the business decision-makers to better understand their business needs and how our product could help them.
Note: Apply only if you are interested in sales
Experience: 6 month - 1 year
Location: HSR Layout Sector 6, Bangalore
What we are looking for:
- Understand Customer profiles & learning problems to explain the implications of ineffective learning methods and create a need for the course offerings through a structured Counseling Session with the working professionals and students.
- Handle Objections and Price Negotiation to generate Sales Revenue
- Learn/ Upgrade one’s own Product Knowledge, Sales Skills, and market understanding to achieve and exceed growing Sales target(s).
- Proactively identifying cross-selling/up-selling opportunities with the existing customers
- Looking after the entire sales life cycle: starting from engaging with the large volume of well-qualified leads till the final conversion i.e. enrolment in the program.
- Document all pertinent customer information and conversations into the CRM system
- Understand the customer requirement and pass on the insights towards the product portfolio improvement based.
Expectations from you:
You will begin as an individual contributor, working in a team of go-getters to help spread the Skillslash way of Learning. You would be showcasing the unique features of Skillslash to customers in personalized sessions and will be responsible for mentoring and sales in your designated zone.
Preferred Skill Sets:
- Having a keen interest and deep understanding of the education sector.
- Interested in mentoring and guiding customers.
- Having a knack for sales
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Academic Qualification: Any Graduation/ Post Graduation (Completed in or before 2023)
· English Proficiency should be at the Professional level (mandatory)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· A passion for growth with huge potential.
Your Roles and Responsibilities:
Business Development is a critical aspect of our platform business.
1. Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
2. Calling 65-70 leads every day
3. Setting up meetings with potential clients (parents)
4. Generating Trial Classes - Pitch Parents to take PlanetSpark Trial Classes
5. Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
6. Follow and achieve the department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis (3L revenue per month)
7. “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
What are we looking for?
1. Proficiency in English
2. Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
3. Fast learner and passion for sales
4. Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
5. Proven experience in sales or relevant roles is a plus
6. A friendly and energetic personality with a customer service focus
1. Willing to work 5 days a week in a fast-paced startup
2. Ready to work from Office and join immediately.
1. In your training of 1st month, we shall actively probe you through the process using Training Decks, Live Experiences, and Re-Training Programs that aim to give you an overall Learning experience along with your paid stipend along the journey.
2. We create career-oriented BDT in this 1 month whose skill becomes unmatched across the sector.
3. You are required to use the right sales strategy and accomplish 1 Lac of revenue in the training period, hence making a way to achieve a License to Sell (L-2-S)
4. You will be entitled to a training stipend of INR. 21428. In-office attendance of 90% is mandatory in 1month of training
5. Post 1L Revenue achievement, you will be entitled to the below CTC
India Shift – INR 6.6 LPA (4.23 LPA Fixed + 2.4 LPA Variable)
US/ Canada Shift - INR 7.10 LPA (4.8 Fixed + 2.3 LPA Variable)
Skill Required - Excellent Communication Experience Required - 00-1 year (fresher also welcome)
Minimum Education: Graduation
2018, 2019, 2020,2021,2022.
Achieving Branch targets(End to End Sales).
* Prospect generation through cold calling.
* Meeting & Counseling prospective students(mostly working executives in various Industries)
* Primary and Secondary research
* Verify trainers and business Identity on region bases.
* Analyse Software for trainers
*Connecting with trainers and learner’s over the phone or mail.
Generating revenues by achieving individual targets.
Presenting Company's offer to the potential client
Converting suspects into prospects and closing deals.
Daily monitoring of Individual as well as a team activity
Maintaining daily reports.
Our client acts as a marketplace that helps in accelerating online growth by creating transformational digital experiences through measurable marketing campaigns.
The services offered by them include, but are not limited to, performance marketing, social media marketing, influencer marketing, website & app development, SEO, content development etc. Platforms they leverage include, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Taboola, Outbrain etc.
Founded in 2017 and headquartered in Mumbai, our client, so far in their journey, has executed approx. 598 campaigns and served 23 industries, globally.
As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for representing our company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet their needs.
What you will do:
- Generating leads and building relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets
- Managing and maintaining a pipeline of interested prospects and engaging sales executives for the next steps
- Identifying best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
- Generating leads, cold calling, and emailing to generate new sales opportunities
- Identifying prospects' needs and suggesting appropriate products/services
- Building long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Proactively seeking new business opportunities in the market
- Setting up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives
- Reporting to Sales Manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduation(B.E/B.tech/Bcom/BCA etc), or MBA
- Min 2- 4 years of sales experience, with a history of exceeding lead targets
- Freshers with decent communication can also apply
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to scale up the business
- Prior experience as a sales development rep with a track record of achieving sales quotas
ONLY FOR SALES ORIENTED CANDIDATES
Job Profile: Business Development Associate (BDA)
Working Days: 5 days work week (Monday & Tuesday Week Offs)
Academic Qualification: Any Graduation
Role Location: Maharashtra, Delhi NCR, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Kolkata
Post-training : INR 10 LPA (5 LPA Fixed Pay + 2 LPA Travelling Allowance + 3 LPA Variable Pay)
During training program of 2 months - INR 5 LPA (3 LPA Fixed Pay + 2 LPA Incentive Pay)
- You will start your journey at BYJU'S as an individual contributor working in a team to introduce and showcase the unique way in which BYJU'S-The Learning App help students learn better. You will also be responsible for mentoring these students and will play a role in their learning journey.
- Your key role will be to connect with students and parents across the country about one of the world's most loved learning apps and how it will help students learn not just for exams, but way beyond.
- This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance environment that emphasizes on spreading the BYJU's unique way of learning in your city.
- Your role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings, counsel the students on learning pedagogies and the BYJU's personalized learning journey. You will be working 5 days a week with Mondays and Tuesdays being week-off.
- This hybrid model of sales will give you an exposure to the best of inside-sales and direct-sales. Please download the BYJU's Learning App to understand the magic of the BYJU's courses which has been widely accepted not just across thousands of towns in India but by millions of users across the globe. We look forward to having you on board Team BYJU's.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 23,000.00 - 53,000.00 per month
Experience : Minimum 2-3 years experience in ecommerce/sale/marketing/
Skills : Good communication skills, Good analytical thinking.
Qualification : Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
● Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects.
● Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects;
● Outbound calling on data collected through lead generation activities / secondary data sources.
● Daily follow-ups on older leads and work on new leads.
● Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
● Must be energetic, well-spoken, eager to close sales deals and generate revenue for the organization.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in sales for India Market.
- Candidate should have worked in Solution/Services selling in the past.
- Testing services sales would be a big plus Should have a good understanding of the India market.
- Excellent communication (Written and Verbal) and presentation skills.
- Handling meeting with key clients.
- Team player , Smart spontaneous and presentable.
Should be self-motivated, enthusiastic & have Hunter type of attitude Identify, establish and maintain a network of contacts, providing support and ensuring relationships are managed professionally in order to develop profitable and growing business.
Maintain a detailed knowledge of market and competitive position.
Should be excellent in identifying new opportunities.